The Anniversary Vacation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,163 Followers

I laugh, "Oh come on! That was all you."

Kenzie laughs back, "Like this is all me?" Then she leans forward and the two of us kiss. We quickly advance from the simple kiss to feeling each other's bodies. Kenzie's hands work their way to my cock, while my hand reaches in between her legs and under her shorts. I begin to rub her clit slowly.

As our lips part, Kenzie smiles at me and reaches into my shorts, pulling out my cock. My sister slowly strokes my length as I gently tug off her shirt and bra, allowing her moderate breasts and small pink nipples to be freed. We begin to kiss again as I fondle her breasts, squeezing her soft orbs. We part once again and Kenzie stands and drops her shorts and panties with one quick motion.

My sister now naked before me, Kenzie walks back over and sits on my lap, facing me. I aim my hard cock up and let it sink slowly into my sisters warm and wet mound. As she lowers her body onto my, Kenzie lets out a groan, before beginning to slowly bounce up and down on me.

Her breasts bounce up and down and the air is filled with her breathing and moans of pleasure. Kenzie stops riding me and looks into my eyes, "You like filling your little sister's pussy?"

I smile back at her, "I love it!" Our lips touch as she once again begins to grind on me. As our lips art, Kenzie once again goes back to riding me. As her pace quickens, her breathing becomes heavier and Kenzie starts to moan softly.

"I'm getting close..." Kenzie sighs, increasing the speed of her bouncing.

"Me too." I reply, wanting to hold off my orgasm until Kenzie cums. Finally, Kenzie cums, her pussy clamping down on my cock. I feel her hot cum coat my length and this pushes me over the edge as well.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Kenzie cries in pleasure as I grunt and empty my load into her mound. The two of us enjoy our respective orgasms and when we both finish, Kenzie stands up. My now limp cock slips out of her, along with a bit of cum. As her breathing returns to normal, Kenzie smiles at me, "At least we'll have something to do while Mom and Dad host this party."

I smile back at her, "Your right."

+++

After I get out of the shower, there is a knock on my door. "Come in!" I call and Kenzie enters my room. "What's up?" I ask.

Kenzie sighs, "I just wanted to talk to you about transferring schools. I want to know if you would be alright with me coming there."

I look at her and put on a serious expression, "You should do what feels right. If you want to go there, that's great! But at the end of the day, you have to convince Mom and Dad that this is what you really want."

Kenzie sighs again, "I know. I just wanted to make sure that you didn't have a problem with that. After everything that's happened so far this summer, I want to be close to you."

"For sex?" I ask.

Kenzie shakes her head, "Not just that. Our relationship has gotten so much better recently and I think part of that might be related to sex. But I want to be close to you because... well, you're my older brother and what if I need advice or help with something."

I nod, "Well listen, you have to decide what to do at the end of the day. If you think you would like to be close to me for school, then that's your call. But not to discourage you, going away and having to meet people is something that really helped me mature."

Kenzie smiles, "I'll think about it and like you said, this is something I need to convince Mom and Dad of. But at the end of the day, only one thing matters. I love you."

I smile back, "I love you too Kenzie."

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,163 Followers
12