The Anniversery Gift

Story Info
Brenda gets a special anniversery gift.
1.5k words
3.61
83k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda put on the last of her makeup and looked at herself in the mirror. It was the night of her anniversary, and she wanted to be perfect for her husband.

She was wearing a short white nightie that covered her size 22 frame. She checked the tan pantyhose she was wearing for runs. Not that it mattered: her husband would rip through them as soon as he saw her.

It was her anniversary gift to him. She found out early in their marriage that she could not dress for work around him. As soon as she slid on her hosiery, her husband was on her. Not that she minded, it just made her late for work.

She looked up at the clock. Fifteen more minutes until her husband came home...

At that moment, Brenda's husband was out cold, bound and gagged in the trunk of their car. The Man who had do so was in the driver's seat, on his way to Brenda.

The Man had seen Brenda at a local market and had been following her for almost two months. She had become an obsession to him. A sexy big girl with huge breasts, she had never been alone for more than thirty minutes. That thirty minutes was the time before her husband came home. Not enough time to properly make her his Rape Victim.

So he had taken the direct route. He had waylaid her husband as he headed to his car after work. A pop in the back of the head with a towel wrapped tire iron--he didn't want to kill him--tied him with duct tape and dropped him into the trunk. Now he would have plenty of time with Brenda.

Brenda saw her husband's car pull up. She quickly went to the front door and unlocked it. She left a note on the floor for him to meet her in the bedroom and went to wait for him.

She heard the door open and then slam. Ten minutes passed. No hubby. A small nervous shiver passed through her. She got up off the bed and stepped out of the bedroom.

A hand covered Brenda's mouth and a knife was pressed to her throat.

"Behave, Fuck Toy and I won't kill you. Understand?"

"Please don't hurt me. Please..." Brenda stammered, her eyes on the knife pressing against her throat.

"Good." The Man kissed Brenda's neck. "I am going to enjoy making you My Rape Victim, Brenda."

"How...do you know.." Brenda swallowed in fear and shock. He knew her. If he knew her then he knew...

"My husband will be home soon," said Brenda with as much courage as she could muster.

The Man pressed his hand between Brenda's legs and began to rub her clit through her pantyhose.

"Your husband is "tied" up right now, Brenda Fuck Toy."

Brenda struggled.

" What happen to my husband?" she demanded.

"Nothing...yet. If you are a good Fuck Toy, you'll get to see him again. Now spread those big legs, Fuck Toy."

Brenda started to cry, but she obeyed.

"Please stop. Why are doing this to me? "

The Man kissed the back of Brenda's neck, pressed down on her clit with his fingers, and began to rub faster.

"To make you my Rape Victim, Brenda Fuck Toy."

Brenda cried out as the Man's rubbing took control of her. She felt herself getting wet. Her body getting warm. The Man's kisses on her neck were touching the right spots...

"Please stop...don't rape me...don't hurt me...AHHH!"

Brenda screamed as she came for the Man. The Man could feel her wetness on his fingers.

Shame filled Brenda. She had cum for this...rapist.

The Man kissed Brenda tenderly on the neck again, then grabbed her by the hair.

Brenda cried out as her roughly dragged her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. The Man climbed on top of her and put the knife to her throat.

"Be good as I make you my Rape Victim. I will hurt you, then you can get to watch as I finish off your husband. Understand?"

"Yes..Yes. I'll be good. Just don't hurt me."

The Man ran his hands ove Brenda's huge breasts.

"What size are the titties, Fuck Toy?"

"44 F"

"Yes, so big and sexy."

The Man slit open the front of Brenda's nightie and began to suck and bite her nipples.

"Put your arms over your head, Brenda Fuck Toy."

Sobbing Brenda obeyed. She cried out as The Man cruely bit both her nipples.

The Man kissed down Brenda's belly to her thighs.

"Spread your legs wide, Fuck Toy."

Like an obedient pet, Brenda obeyed. The Man used the tip of his knife to slice open the crotch of her pantyhose. He started to rub her clit again with his thumb.

"Please stop. Please don't rape me...Please," she begged.

The Man smiled, and plunged his stiff cock into Brenda. Brenda screamed.

The Man lay his body on top of Brenda, wrapped his arms around her upperbody, and slammed his cock in and out of Brenda.

"Wrap your big legs around me, Brenda Fuck Toy."

Slowly the Man felt Brenda's nylon covered legs on his sides. He then raped her with quicker strokes. He could hear Brenda's sobbing as he made her his Rape Victim. Heard her struggle for air as his weight of his body cut off her breathing.

"Can't..breathe..please stop.." rasped Brenda.

The Man didn't hear her. He was lost in his new Fuck Toy. And when he came inside her, it was with a final stroke that used every ounce of strength he had. It illicted a strangled scream from his newest Rape Victim: Brenda Fuck Toy.

When the Man pushed himself off of his Rape Victim's body, he found that Brenda had passed out. Which was fine for him because it made his next task easier.

Using duct tape, he bound Brenda's wrists together. He then took a piece of cord and tied her bound wrists to the headboard of her bed.

Taking two more pieces of cord, tied one end to her ankles, then he tied off the other end to the headboard. Brenda's ankles were now up and behind her head. She was spread and helpless before him.

The Man climbed between Brenda's legs and began to rub her clit. Brenda slowly woke, then panicked.

"Please untie me. I'll be good. PLEASE YOU ARE HURTING ME."

The Man looked at Brenda and continued to rub her clit.

"You are my Rape Victim now, Brenda Fuck Toy. I am giving you a lesson in what that means."

The Man continued to rub Brenda's clit as the realization of what had happen flooded over her. She sobbed as he assaulted her clit again. Her legs and arms ached.

And her pussy was getting wet.

That made Brenda cry harder. That she could get excited for a Man who probably killed her husband and was still brutally raping her.

"Please...don't make me...not again..I can't..OH GOD IAM CUMMING..."

Brenda's body shook as her orgasm took her. The pleasure mixed with the shame were an assault on her senses.

The Man smiled down on his Rape Victim. Forcing his Fuck Toys to cum was the second thing he loved about creating his Rape Victims.

Time for Number One on that list.

He smiled at Brenda and tenderly touched her face.

"Now time for your last lesson Rape Victim. One you will never forget."

The Man tore another piece of duct tape and put it over Brenda's mouth. Brenda's eyes went wide with fear.

The Man slid his cock into Brenda's wet pussy. Slow deliberate strokes.

"I know you like this, Rape Victim," he said pumping in and out of her," but I am going to show you what being a Rape Victim really means."

The Man pulled out of Brenda, and placed the tip of his cock on Brenda's anus. Brenda shook her head. Screamed into her gag. Struggled against her bonds. Anywhere but there. NO. NO. NO.

The Man slowly pushed into Brenda's anus. He could her muffled screams as he took her last piece of dignity.

"This is what it means, Rape Victim: your ass is mine."

He plunged into Brenda's ass with a hard, brutal final stroke,and proceeded to sodomize her.

Brenda screamed for the first part of her ass rape, but ran out of energy. She final went limp and let the Man finish with her. She was just his Rape Victim now. His Fuck Toy. Nothing else.

The Man pounded Brenda's ass and let out a scream of triumphant as his filled her ass with his cum. He pulled out and watched as his cum leaked out of his newest Rape Victim's ass.

He left a catatonic Brenda still tied on the bed. He found her cell phone and drove their car about five miles away. He called the police to tell them they could now find Brenda Fuck Toy tied to her bed. His Seventh Rape Victim.

He tossed the phone into his Rape Victim's car, walked a block to where he had parked his own vehicle, and went home to take a long hot shower...