The Annual Christmas Party Ch. 02

Story Info
Panty Express.
949 words
4.18
55.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 : Panty Express

My sister came by the next day looking hot as hell. She had some little daisy duke fuck me shorts on and a little tank top. She told me how she was telling mom they should get really drunk and have a blast at the Christmas party. My Mom agreed and they would have a nice drunken holiday together. So the plan was set in motion. I couldn't stop thinking about it and I had a hard on constantly. I told my sister what I did after she left and then I told her about my thought about her licking up my cum off the floor with her naked ass pointing in my direction and then finally fucking her.

I could tell she was very aroused by her nipples that were pointing like eraser nubs threw her tight little white shirt.

"That's so hot Jack, you're making me wet!" Julie said.

Julie then said with a smirk."That's kinda a coincidence, at least the licking your cum part." She told me she masturbated to the fantasy of me fucking mom and cumming on our moms nice big breasts. She told me she licked all my hot sticky cum off our moms big breasts.

The next thing she did was throw another pair of panties at me and said she wanted to watch me jerk off on them while she played with herself. She unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them off. She had a hot little pink panties on and I could see that she was really wet. Julie told me mom masturbated with those panties. I asked my sister how she knew that. She said they had a conversation about guys and the naughty things they would do. I could tell my mom and sister were more like sisters or best friends now. During the conversation my sister had with our mom, she said to Julie that she was so horny and she was going to take care of something and she heard her moaning to a nice orgasm in her room.

The panties were still moist. I couldn't believe it. When she heard mom go into the shower she snuck into her room and grabbed the wet panties and made her way over to my place.

I couldn't believe it. The next thing I did was lick the wet crouch of the panties.

My sister said. "Moms pussy tastes really good, huh."

"I can't wait to eat it and put my hard cock in it." Just the thought of fucking the pussy I came out of got me even hornier.

I was watching my sister rubbing her pussy through her pink panties and said.

"I can't wait to have a Threesome with you and Mom." I said to Julie.

Julie said. "I can't wait to have that big cock of yours inside of me."

It didn't take long for me to cum especially when Julie was saying "Cum for mommy... Cum on mommy's panty and let your little sis' lick it up." I shot a nice big load over moms purple thong panties.

Then I gave her the cum soaked purple thong and she said. "This is what I used to do when you lived at home."

She took the panties and brought it to her face and started licking the cum off of them. That might explain why Mom never questioned me about all the cum soaked underwear. She also did most of the laundry whick made sense.

"I love the taste of your cum Jack." with a sexy grin on her face.

The sight of my sister Julie licking the cum off my Mom's dirty panties was so hot. "I want you to lick it out of Mom's pussy" I said with lust filled eyes.

She one upped me. She told me she would eat my cum out of our Mom's ass. I was instantly hard again from the thought of that. I told her she is going to suck my dick after I fuck our Mom's nice big ass!

She started to cum to the thought of what I just said. I watched Julie orgasm. It was so erotic I was about to cum. So I walked over and shot my load on my sister. It wasn't much but my cum hit her face and her tank top. She began to use her finger and ate most of it.

"We are so naughty!"

Julie then said that she wished I didn't get any on her shirt. She was going to work soon so she had to get home and change. She said maybe next time she will bring spare clothes and take a shower here. I told her she was acting like more of a girlfriend then a sister. She then said. that "You wish I could get a girl as hot as me."

I replied with a old saying. "Why pay for the cow when the milk is free."

She yelled at me and said I better treat her nice. I gave her both of Mom's soiled panties and she said she would wash them and if I was good, she maybe would stop by and give me another pair. I told Julie she was the best sister a brother could have. She actually started to blush. Awww Jack. I was serious and she knew it.

So we said our goodbyes and she told me she would call or text me later. I told her that I loved her and she said she loved me too. We never gave each other real passionate hello and goodbye kisses. They were always little pecks on the check or lip.

To be continued...