The Annual Hunger Games

Story Info
Katniss has an unlikely ally in the games.
3.1k words
4.45
21.3k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story is a work of fiction and the characters are either completely fictional or are fictional versions of their real selves. The events depicted are made up and any similarity to real life events is purely coincidental. This story is meant as a work of erotic fiction. As a reference, Katniss in this story will look like Jennifer Lawrence. **

*****

I'd lost the three others that called a truce with me. I spent the last two nights buried under leaves and branches, trying best not to get caught or be seen at all. The morning sun splintered through the tree canopy, sharp distinct rays of yellow lit up the brush of the forest floor. I constantly had an arrow notched, ready to let one loose at any given moment. If only I could stay in my little slice of heaven, I hadn't encountered any of the other districts, but my water in my canteen had become low and I needed a source.

The full body suit we had been issued clung to my body, wrapping around my voluptuous ass, curving around my waist before pushing my breasts into a somewhat uncomfortable position. The humidity amongst the trees was near unbearable. I moved slow through the undergrowth, each step calm and calculated, with none to watch my back I had my head on the swivel constantly. As the sun rose higher into the sky so too did the heat, the air dried out, it was as if I was walking through an oven. I was split from my group by a landslide. I don't even know if they survived, there were no screams, just a torrent of rock, mud and debris.

This year round they had gone all out with this arena, lucky me. It spans the area of two districts, with five tributes from each district to bulk up the numbers and increase the chance of an encounter. More traps and tricks, of course. I'd had my close shaves, but this was beginning to feel like a lost cause. As I arduously traipsed through dense undergrowth, only the sound of the creatures that inhabited the forest filled the air. Just through some trees, in the distance, I notice a clearing as the trees and brush begin to disappear. I'll have to move around that. My only plan was to find fresh, drinkable water. I came close to the open field, taking a knee and a carful sip from my canteen. Screams echo out across the open plain. I flinch, clumsily screwing the cap back on and drawing back my bow, ready to take a shot. Kilo explodes from the tree line. She survived! I stand, ready to reveal myself. As I focus in on her, I see blood splattered across her clothing, it's matted her hair to her forehead. Her whaling is abruptly halted by a spear that protrudes from her chest. She stumbles forward before her legs give out, slamming into the ground.

Seconds pass before I see the group from District 1 crawl out from the same treeline. Klaj, a hulking man, standing at almost 7ft rips his spear from Kilo's lifeless corpse. Rage burns red in my blood. I could do it, loose an arrow, try and hit him from this distance, but then I'd have to deal with his groupies.

"Katniss!" He yells out. "Your friends are dead, we hunted them down like wild dogs."

He lifts Kilo from the ground, holding her up like a trophy.

"You're the only one left now. You can't hide, we will find you Katniss!"

He drops Kilo's body, turning and disappearing into the forest once again. I must be careful, they'll be lying in wait, hoping I'd be stupid enough to lured out into the open by her body. I hold myself back, fear freezes my legs as I clutch at what little hope I have left.

The night draws in, and with it, a slight chill that puts hills on my skin. I huddle under a tree. I couldn't risk a fire, so I find comfort in my arms wrapped around myself. Bow still in hand. The cold has forced my nipples to stand erect, poking through the suit. I squeeze myself, so desperately trying to get warm, brushing past my nipples as I do so. A shudder runs down my spine, I tense my stomach as I feel it tickle at my lips between my legs. Keeping hold of myself for warmth, I move one hand over my nipple again, this time going back and forth, teasing at it. I bite my lip, not wanting to make a sound. A gentle groan rumbles in my mouth as I now tweak at my nipples pushing so desperately through the fabric of the suit. I wrap my hand around one of my breasts, squeezing and kneading it, trying to catch my nipple between my fingers as I go. In my huddled state both breasts are pushed together, making them look and feel huge.

I don't know how much more of this I can take. My clit is throbbing beneath my suit, my lips wet from the endless teasing. Don't do it, they're watching. I want to let go. My body continues to respond with each squeeze and tweak. I pause, poking my head up from under the forest shrubbery, scanning my surroundings. Empty. After five long days, I deserved this.

I finally let go of my breasts and trace my hand down, slowly moving it down my stomach and onto my pubic mound, before curling my fingers down and onto my clit. I can feel the suit it wet from all the juices. I bite my lip harder, further cooing and moaning rumble in my mouth. I gently start moving my middle and ring finger up and down, motioning in small circles as I go. My heart now beats like a drum against my ribs, I can hear it in my ears. Sensations flow from between my legs and warm my body, muscles tensing and relaxing as it washes over me. I close my eyes. I start grinding my hips against my fingers, furthering the sheer pleasure, nerves in my pussy on fire. I wish I could go further and stick my fingers inside, but I can't risk taking the suit off. The growing need to be penetrated tingles my lips and nipples.

"Oh fuck." I let slip a moan.

I let go of my lip, my mouth open. I pant with each thrust, breath hanging in the cold night-time air. Each breath becomes sharper, fewer pauses in-between. I can feel it on the horizon, building up before exploding. My head falls back and my back arches, muscles spasming as I am taken over by the orgasm ripping through my soaking cunt. Unable to thrust, I continue motioning my fingers over my engorged clit. Bestial groans and coos slip from my mouth, straining as I try to keep as quiet as possible. I let go of myself and grab at my burning tits, squeezing one hard, flesh spilling out between my fingers.

My mind returns from the ecstasy. I slow in my motioning on my clit, muscles still shaking and twitching. I release the vice like grip I had on my breast, slowly opening my eyes again. I take another look at my surroundings, empty still. I was lucky to have not been found. I don't even know if Klaj and his group are hunting for me, but the thought of them keeps me on edge. I return to clutching myself, arms wrapped around, trying to find some peace in my mind so that I may sleep.

NEXT DAY

The canon sounding woke me up in the night. Kilo's face shining in the sky, she was too young. The day brought with it a heat unlike any other day so far. I had found a stream, collected fresh water, was even lucky enough to catch a fish. I haven't eaten for two days, so tonight's meal is better than nothing. As hard as I was finding it, I was trying to navigate out of this forest, if there even was such a place. There had been clearings sporadically popping up, I'd been checking the stars, to give myself at least some orientation.

I had seen no sight of District 1, or any other for that matter. So, in my travels I was less meticulous with my steps. The afternoon sun was painting the clouds in the sky a warm orange, if only mother and Prim could see something so beautiful. I had tried to not think about them or anyone else whilst in here, focusing on the task at hand and getting to the end. The birdsong through the forest had kept me company, but it began to die out, the trees too, becoming more sparse. Through the fading forest I could see - a fence? I rustled around on the ground, finding a rock and tossing it at the fence. No shield. This was part of the arena. I moved between trees, until I could get a better look.

The fence was old and rusted, littered with holes. Barbed wire was coiled like a snake around the top, but the chain link had been torn up. The fence stretched for as far as I could see. Admittedly, I would be safer in the forest, burying myself back in there, but I needed a break from the climate, the sweat and humidity. I gingerly step out of the camouflage and safety of the forest, staying low in a crouched position. There is a sign on the fence, but the text has been weathered away. From the colours, it looks like it could've been a warning sign. I move past it, going through one of the holes in the fence.

The area is a concrete jungle. Half standing buildings and chimney stacks. Rubble litters the floor, making the ground uneven. Broken glass crunches under foot. I move swiftly to the closest building. Screams fill the air once more. I am reminded of the terror on Kilo's face. I carefully move down the side of the building, making sure I stick to the wall. I reach the corner and peer around it. Klaj and his gang have caught two people from another district. They have them circled, toying with them no doubt. Again, I think about letting an arrow fly, burying one in the back of Klaj's head. I can't risk it. Not for these strangers at least. I won't stand around and watch. I move across from me, into another building, meandering through the rubble. The screaming stops and suddenly there is silence again.

I find shelter in there is a small abandoned house. It has a fireplace, after the cold of last night, I take the risk and start up a fire. I cover the windows in scraps of fabric I find laying around the house. The smoke shouldn't give me away during the night. As I crawl under the rag that serves me now as a blanket I begin to dose off as the warmth of the fire brushes up against my face. I am abruptly awoken by something clattering against the floorboards upstairs, followed by the familiar sound of something beeping. Someone has sent me a package. I quickly throw the blanket aside and rush up, bow in hand.

The metal container is quite large, would probably stand up to my waist. I crack it open. I take the note out first.

"Ms. Everdeen, thoroughly enjoyed your show last night. So, here's a gift. I'd like to offer you something. Give me private access to your feed so, in those lonely nights only I can see, and I will continue to aid you."

From, A Supporter.

Inside, this supporter has given me arrows. Not any ordinary arrows, frozen tipped. The head holds a small vial of liquid nitrogen, when it impacts something, it shatters and leaks. These will be lethal against anyone I come up against. I small screen flashes up, illuminating the upstairs room. On it, it displays Y/N. I think this links to this person's request. I know what he wants. I don't feel comfortable selling myself out, but if he keeps on sending gifts like this. I hit the Y option. The screen darkens and the device fizzles out. Buried in the bottom of the container, a small backpack. I return down to my fire. Putting the new arrows in my quiver. I sit up, throwing the backpack onto the floor and open it up.

Inside, a black box. I set it out in front of me. I unclasp the latches and lift the lid. My eyes widen as I lay them upon a dildo. It isn't huge, but it is veiny, it looks quite realistic. I had one back home, but nothing so realistic and fancy. Also, in the bag I find food rations, saves me cooking up the fish. This supporter could be invaluable to me if they hold up their end of the bargain. I haven't felt or even seen a real cock in a long time, so this dildo makes me shudder. I can just about fit my hand around it as I hold it.

I study it, slowly moving my hand up the shaft. My nipples harden and begin poking through my suit once more. I can feel my pussy begin to wet, lips lubricating, waiting for this thing in my hand to enter me. Before I continue, I give the perimeter one last check. No sign of anyone nearby. I don't stoke the fire, or add any more wood to it, I'll let it die down whilst I sleep. I fold up the make shift blanket, giving a bit of cushion against the hard-wooden flooring. I rest the dildo back in the box, for now. My hands begin exploring. I tweak and pinch at my hard nipples, sending rushes of excitement all over my body. I move my other free hand to the inside of my leg, running it slowly towards my pubic mound, teasing out the moment. I curl my fingers around and push them against my engorging clit.

I start with small circular motions, pushing hard against the fabric of the suit, rubbing it up against my clit. I pull myself away from playing with my nipples and plant my hand on the floor, leaning back, giving me better access to downstairs. My breaths are deep, pushing out my heaving chest. I begin motioning faster. My head falls back, lips parting as subtle moans leave my mouth. I can feel the juices soak through the suit, this supporter will want me to use that rubber cock.

I reluctantly pull my hand from rubbing up against my clit. Sitting up and regaining my focus, I stand, reaching a hand around the back to grab the zip. I unlatch the covering clasp and tantalisingly draw the zip downwards, it stops just above my ass. I pull one arm from the sleeve, then hold the suit up to cover my tits, then the other arm. I keep hold of the suit, squeezing my breasts together. Whoever this supporter is, I'm going to give them what they want. I grab the lip of the fabric and gently pull it downwards, slowly revealing my tits, before pulling it over my nipples. I let the suit drop. It falls and hangs on my waist. I bend forward, again, gently pulling the suit down over my ass, teasing out the moment. I don't want to fully take the thing off, just in case, so I leave it to hand around my ankles.

I return to the floor, grabbing the dildo as I sit. I rest back on my arm, my elbow planted against the ground, leaving my hand free to grab at my tits. I am soaking wet and ready to be fucked by this cock. I plant a kiss on the tip, letting some saliva dribble out over it. I move it down to my lips, the anticipation and excitement has me at breaking point. I push the tip against my labia, rubbing it up and down.

"Uhhhhh god." I mumble and moan.

I press the tip against my lips, applying more force. My lips slowly begin to part, taking in the girthy cock.

"Ugh - Uhh." I coo.

I push it further, starting to take in the shaft, before pushing as far as I can, with the balls now pressing up against my cunt. I let out a moan of relief. I retract the dildo, starting to slowly fuck myself with it. I can't remember the last time I had such a good cock fill me up. My mind becomes difficult to tame, thoughts meandering off like a wild river. My nerves are sent into overdrive, pulsating and emanating from my pussy, sending waves of warmth and pure pleasure cascading across my flesh. I reach and tweak at my nipples, grabbing and kneading my breast as I continue to slowly plant the entire length and girth of the cock inside me.

I pick up the pace, my body wanting and craving more. With each full pump there is slapping sound as the balls push against my labia. My arm tenses, my muscles working overtime to rhythmically fill my cunt with this dildo. I close my eyes as my head bends forward. My mouth is agape but with no moans coming out as I feel the explosion building.

"Fuck - fuck I'm gunna cum." I try to speak through heavy, sharp breaths.

I go as fast as I can with the dildo. The room filled with the slapping sound of the balls against my soaking wet lips. I raise off the floor slightly as I furrow my brow and my whole-body tenses. My hand grips my tit, squeezing down on it hard.

"FUCK!" I scream.

My pussy is on fire, nerves firing off a billion times a second. I slam back down onto the floor, unable to hold myself up. Different muscles twitching and spasming as the orgasm rolls across my flesh. I keep the dildo buried inside me as I ride through sensations. I've soaked the makeshift blanket. I gently tease out the dildo, slowly pulling it from my pussy. I groan as it leaves my lips, sitting up, my head is fuzzy as I try to re-focus again. My breaths are still heavy, each intake pushes my huge breasts up and outwards. I sit for a moment, still clutching at the dildo, wondering if my supporter saw and if he will keep his end of the bargain.