The Annual Hunger Games Pt. 03

Story Info
Katniss escapes the sewer, her struggle no where near over.
3.7k words
3.9
11.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached the top of the ladder. I needed new clothing, my suit had been completely ruined by those mutts. I'd tried my best to clean as much semen off me as possible, but the water in the tunnel was foul. Fuck. All my rations are gone, my canteen too. The light piercing through the hatch at the top of the ladder was painfully blinding, I'd become accustomed to the dark, dank tunnel. I had to be careful, I had no idea where I was or what my surroundings would be.

Outside the hatch, a small room. A single window spilling light in and down the hatch. There was old, rusted shelves with tools strewn all over the place. I heaved the hatch open, the weathered hinges screaming out. I breathed in the fresh, open air leaking in through cracks in the window. My breasts, pussy and ass were still horribly exposed. The cold breeze sent shivers down my spine as it caressed again my nipples, hills covered my skin. Looking out, it appeared I was in the city which was, if my memory served me correctly, on the eastern side of the dome. There can't be too many contestants here, I should be safe, until the game makers push me out.

I notch an arrow as a slamming door makes me jump. The wooden door to this room creaks open. I scan the corridor of this house. Wallpaper damp and torn from the walls. Photo frames cracked and smashed on the floor. Most disturbingly, blood was strewn across the ceiling and walls, as if someone went wild with a paintbrush. A door slammed again. I crouched, keeping my footsteps light. The door keeps shutting upstairs.

I inch my way up each step, careful to watch my footing. I press my back against the wall, slowly ascending. It's difficult to keep my hands steady, what monstrosity am I going to find this time. Again, and again the door slams. I make it to the landing and pull the bow string back, ready to let loose the arrow. I'm not taking any chances. The room on my right, that's where the noise is coming from. I need to quiet my breathing, slow it down, steady my hands, be ready to fight. I have the element of surprise. I stand facing the door.

With a single bound I slam into the door, throwing the door from its hinges. The bow string sits tightly against my face as I ready to hit my target. It wasn't a door. The window had been left open and was being battered by the wind. I breath a sigh of relief, lowering my bow. I hastily search the rets of the house. I find a short sleeve top and cargo trousers, I can put them over my suit, can't keep running around exposed. The rest of the house was empty, stripped of anything useful. It'll still serve a purpose, I can use it as shelter for tonight, but I desperately need food and water.

As the sun begins to disappear from the sky, I scrounge for anything to sleep with, finding old blankets in the loft. I fold one up as a pillow, wrapping myself up in the other. I wedge a chest of drawers against the bedroom door, sheltering beneath the bed, don't want to be caught at night. My sleep is filled with nightmares of past games, of blood, of death.

I awake in a pool of my own sweat, panting, gasping for air. I slam my head into the underside of the bed. Fuck, that hurt, forgot I was under here. I rub the sleep from my eyes and shimmy out from under the bed. Tonight, is warm. I grab my bow and perch myself on the window sill. The city is empty, eerie and quiet. The night time breeze fills the street. The sky is clear, and the stars shine bright. Can't remember the last time I felt so peaceful.

A familiar beep shakes me in place. A drops parachute opens and gently floats down. I scamper out of the room, heaving the dresser from the door. The supply drop lands in the back yard. I find it nestled amongst the overgrown shrubbery. This one is larger than the last, it's a large military chest. I drag it along the dirt and into what was the living room. I press my thumb against the screen next to the lock. It bleeps from red to green, the locks hiss and click, shooting out.

I slowly lift the lid. On top of everything, a piece of paper folded, with a wax seal holding the paper closed. I don't recognise the sigil. I sit on the floor in front of the crate, opening the note.

Ms. Everdeen,

That was quiet night you had with that sexual toy I sent you, very impressive. A shame that you lost it, buried under the rubble of that house. What trouble you had in the sewer system, I'd heard the stories, but never expected the events that followed. You're stronger than I first thought, consider me impressed. You, Ms. Everdeen, are also an extremely sexual creature, yet you try to deny that. I find your struggle and the way you handle a cock immensely satisfying. Keep it up.

Yours truly,

An Admirer.

He saw it, what happened in the tunnel - more worryingly - how much I enjoyed it. I throw the note down. Inside the chest, a brand new full-body suit. Underneath, more arrows. A bundle, ones where the heads are a dull red. Explosive tipped arrows. This admirer certainly has resources. Rations upon rations loaded within a backpack, a canteen filled to the brim with fresh water. I hastily unscrew the cap and throw as much water down my throat as possible. I tear open the rations, gobbling it down like a wild, hungry animal.

I throw off the tattered clothes I had scavenged. I tear the suit away from my body. The new one has internal warming and cooling systems. I hit a tab near my thumb and the suit begins to warm. I swing the satchel over my shoulder and return to the bedroom, shuffling back under the bed. I was kitted out once again, that took a lot of the stress away from the upcoming days roaming this dome. I fall back into the abyss of sleep, the warm suit holding onto me like a lover.

The dirt on the floor bounces, dancing along the rotting wooden floorboards. My eyes flicker, I rub the sleep away. The entire house in trembling. Not another artillery bombardment surely! I roll from underneath the bed. I swing the backpack around me, buckling it with straps around my mid-rift. I hug the wall next to the window, peering out into the street. Something large is trudging this way. I watch the street, loose rubble falling from the surrounding houses. The massive quadrupedal legs slam into the ground, kicking up dust a dirt as it patrols the street. The mechanical monstrosity upper section is brimming with weaponry. Lasers scan the buildings as it moves.

It settles in the middle of the street. Lowering itself down. Bipedal, humanoid shaped machines leap from the platform. They burst into a building a few houses down. Then the crack of gunshots rings out, followed by blood curdling screams. Flashes as the trigger is pulled burst through the windows. The machines return to the large quadruped and it continues its sweep. I need to move. I shift the dresser away from the door, focused and afraid I barrel down the corridor, clinging to the banister as I shoot down the stairs. I make it out into the garden before the lasers hit the house. I bury myself in the tall grass.

My breath rings out as I try to settle myself. The gun platform halts outside the house, the smaller robots move into he house, sweeping it. As they take an interest in the open chest, I left in the living room one looks directly at me. I don't know if he saw me, but I couldn't take the chance. I notch and fire an explosive tipped arrow. It strikes the machine directly in the chest. A second passes before BOOM! The explosion shatters the glass of the house. Machine limbs are flung across the garden. I pivot and dash towards the back wall. I clamber over the top before more machines flood the garden.

I fall down the other side of the wall, open fields lay before me, then they end on a thick, dense and dark tree line. I sprint as fast as I can, carrying the weight of my satchel. My muscles ache and my lungs burn as I power towards the treeline. I hear the house behind me crumble, the gun platform pushes through the house as if it is made of paper. Lasers dance around me on the grass. A single round whizzes past my head and strikes the ground in front of me. Mud is tossed into the air. I zig-zag, ducking and weaving as the gun platform continues to throw more rounds towards me. I dive into the tree line, scurrying on my hands and knees behind a tree.

The ground shudders in fear as the gun platform slowly advances, continuing its rain of lead. I can't face this thing head on. I don't think any of my arrows will have much of an effect on it. Come on Katniss! You can't go down like this. I notch two explosive arrows. I control my breathing, waiting for a break in the gun fire. Come on, come on. THERE! I swing around the tree, draw my string and let the arrows fly. One strikes its leg, forcing it stumble. The other glances from its hull and explodes in the air. The platform finds its feet again, the lasers paint my chest - but I was faster, another two arrows whistle towards it. This time, I find my mark. They pierce the connecting frame between its leg and main body. The arrows erupt. A gigantic fireball plumes up and into he sky. Heat dashes across the field and splatters the trees. I shield my eyes and the heat singes my hairs.

I need to get as far away as possible. That will have alerted everything that wants to kill me. I turn and run deeper into the woods. I go until my legs scream for a break. I slump next to a tree and pull another packet of rations out, taking a drink afterwards. I need a plan. There are forty contestants left and I am alone, if I come up against a group at the final, I'll be done for. As the night draws in, midnight is sounded off by the canon. Forty down to thirty. Ten dead today, if that keeps up, the final will be in a few days.

NEXT DAY

The day is humid, even the cooling system in the suit can't keep up. My sweat hangs in the air, under the canopy the air is thick and disgusting. The brush is thick and difficult to move through. I looked at my map of the area. This forest ends west of here, that'll take me closer to the centre, where no doubt, they'll want the final to end. All sorts of wildlife rings out amongst trees, atop the trees and on the ground.

As the sun hits its highest point in the sky the trees begin to become sparse. An awful stench slaps me across the face, burning my nose. I wretch at the smell. What the fuck it that? The ground becomes stodgy and wet. The forest has slowly transformed into swamp land. The water is a sickly green and has come up to my ankles. The ground below squelches and sucks my feet in with each step. This will take me double the time. The trees suckle at the water, stretching high up above me. Everything is covered in moss and vines. I try to weave a path where the water stays ankle deep, but if I keep trying to dodge around areas, I'll end up going back the way I came.

Is it worth the risk? There is no telling what the game makers have under this water. As I trudge through this hell on earth, something moves the water ahead of me. I stop dead in my tracks. Keeping my feet still I grab a stick floating on top of the water. I toss it near where the water was disturbed. Nothing - then a large, razor toothed maw clamps down around the stick. What the fuck was that? I can't stay here, but I can't move, not with whatever that is moving under the water. I must stay in the shallows. I notch a frozen tipped arrow, ready to defend myself as I gingerly step around where I saw that beast.

Each step is calculated, my eyes focused on the water, I'm constantly scanning the murky, green swamp water. The adrenaline begins pumping through my body. My neck snaps around at every sound, eyes darting around the landscape. Pushing through the water, it begins to rise, creeping up to my knees. Still, no sign of that monstrosity that emerged earlier. I feel the beads of sweat trickle down my forehead, the suit can only cool me so much. Then - something brushes against my leg.

I stumble back and scream, loosing the arrow into the water. It splashes, disappearing into the murk. I settle my erratic breathing, my heaving chest pushing out with each deep breath. I notch another arrow, planting my feet and readying myself again. I rapidly spin my head around, trying to spot movement. In a flurry of disgusting water and rapid movement, I lose my footing as I am pulled under. The light fades, I flail wildly, gasping under the water. Something wriggles up my leg, tightening its grip and dragging me across the sludge on the lake floor.

I'd let go of my bow, tearing a dagger from my waist, violently slashing at the appendage gripping my ankle. I must've caught it as blood spews out and the water turns crimson. I push off the lake floor and breach the surface, taking in a massive gasp of air. I scramble to my feet, the water here at waist height. Panicked, I wade towards a large tree, hoping to climb out. As I wrap my hand around a thick root, the water behind me shifts and a creature explodes out. Long, slimy tentacles spring from its body and latch onto my frame. I am yanked from the tree and pulled back into the water.

Fully in the monster's grasp, its maw gapes and roars as its tentacles reel me in closer to it. I struggle helplessly against its strength. Trying desperately to pull myself from the clutches of the terrifying beast. I struggle with each breath. The water being thrashed. The tentacles become tight around my chest and legs, squeezing my large breasts beneath the suit.

"No, no!" I cry out.

A large, muscular, clawed arm stretches out and grips my neck, lifting me up and out of the water, the tentacles supporting the weight. Moss and gunk hang from its face. Smaller, more whip like tentacles erupt from the water, they quickly trail up my feet and beneath my suit. I wriggle and writhe as they speed up the inside of my legs. My flesh starts to burn with that familiar need to be ravaged and pleasured. It begins beating away the fear embroiled in my mind.

The small tentacles protrude from my suit as they reach my crotch. They dance across my skin and rub up against my sex. I shriek, balling my hands into fists. The creature's orange eyes curiously watch me as it explores my body. I writhe about, fighting a losing battle. They continue their journey up my suit, worming their way across my stomach and up to my heaving breasts. Unknowingly running over my nipples, which at this point, had become hard, poking through my suit. I shrieked and shuddered again.

"What do you want!" I yell.

The monster ignores me. The tentacles push up my neck and end at my mouth. I pull my face away the best I can, pursing my lips, as if they were welded shut. The slime covered appendage runs across my mouth, pressing in. I whimper, frantically throwing my head from side to side, trying to stop it. The creature hisses, teasing the tip of the tentacle between my lips before pushing into my mouth, I gasp, and my eyes widen. Filling my mouth up with its appendage, its salvia ridden maw hisses. Wriggling around my mouth, it dances over my tongue and forces its way down my throat. I gag and heave, muscles tensed and tears rolling down my cheeks. The tentacle overwhelms my throat as it plunges down further and further.

Suddenly, it quickly retreats. I cough violently, salvia spilling out. As the other tentacles massage and writhe across my body, I feel smaller ones start to rub against my cunt. I try to wriggle free, struggling in the clutches of this beast. Warm, pleasurable sensations ripple up my body as the smaller appendages run across my lips. They halt, gently pulling my lips apart. My hips wriggle as I let slip a coo. A large, throbbing appendage snakes up out of the water.

I scream, begging for help, but my echoing voice disappears out into the swamp. I watch, eyes filled with terror, as this enormous cock-shaped tentacle drips with water and pre-cum. Two vines burrow up either leg, bulging as they go. Once they reach my crotch, they coil up, fabric in their grasp before tearing through. I wince, trying to relax, to make this thing fit in a whole lot easier. The two smaller tentacles still hold my labia open, stretching me already.

The tip gently rubs up against my sex, dripping wet. As it massages my engorging clit, my abs convulse with the electric sensations of pleasure shooting out from my cunt. It's so wrong, but my body is begging for more. The throbbing member pushes until it stretches my opening, driving itself inside.

"FUCK!" I gasp.

I'd never taken anything so big our bulbous. The creature didn't stop, it snaked deeper and deeper, pushing until it reached my womb. I winced and writhed, captured in the throws of this beast, I was helpless. The creature groaned as it explored my pussy, ramming its ribbed cock further and further in. Once it was satisfied, the tentacle slowly drew back before jamming back in.

"Agh - please -." I begged, breathless and overwhelmed.

The creature paid me no attention. The two smaller vines still held my labia apart. A third coiled up and out of the water, its tip covered in small lumps. It slithered forward, pressing gently up against my clit. I trembled from the shock, my head tilted back, eyes closed, trying to get through this. After pressing up against my engorged clit, the appendage began to vibrate, gently at first.

"Oh fuck." I cooed.

The sensations roused me, hard nipples poking through the thin fabric. My pussy gushed as the vibrations built up, increasing as the creature picked up the pace in which it was fucking me. I bounced up and down on its enormous cock. Looking down, I watched my huge breasts bounce. I shuddered from the tentacles buried underneath my suit wiggling around, finding their way around my tits. I groaned again as they latched on, squeezing tight. As it continued, my cunt tightened around the ribbed dick, enhancing the pleasure rushing up from my groin. The tentacles coiled around my legs tugged me down harder. I felt the cock buried inside me throb. I had completely surrendered myself to the creature. The vibrations on my clit became overwhelming. Hardly able to breath, my reddened cheeks puffed out as pre-cum trickled out and into me.

The monster had overwhelmed me, on the brink of losing my mind, its cock exploded. Rivers of cum shot out and filled my cunt and womb.

"FUCK!" I screamed at the top of lungs.

An orgasm ripped through my pussy, causing my entire body to tremble and shake. The creature thrashed around in the water as it released its seed. The monster had stimulated in me I never thought possible. The torrent of semen eventually subsided, and I felt its cock relax. My body was at breaking point, there was no way I could take any more. My stomach had a slight bulge, already inflated from the seed of this monster.

"Please - let me go." I mutter, exhausted and disorientated.

The vines around my arms and legs keep hold. God forbid anyone saw this, or ever see's this. The game creators really went to the darkest corners of their imagination for this. A low hum buzzes from the creature. Still, it has its huge cock buried inside me. I wiggle my hips, trying to get to pull out. My pussy aches from being held open for so long. Sated, it quickly retracts its cock, semen spilling out. The vines gripping my legs and arms release suddenly, I splash down into the murky water. I panic and flail around, able to get to my knees, gasping as I pull my head from the water.

I snap my neck around, the creature was submerging itself, seemingly waiting for its next prey to stumble across. The heat of the day was disappearing, and my suit had been torn up again. I struggled to find my bow, but when I did, I slogged through the knee-high water until I felt solid ground under-foot once more. Completely drained of any energy to carry on, I snuggle under a large tree, a measly campfire providing little to no light and barely any warmth. These games had upped to a level I wasn't prepared for, I wasn't sure how many more sexual encounters I could take. In the back of my mind, a tiny niggling sensation begged for more, sending shudders down my spine as I imagined the pleasure, wave after wave, wash over me. This could be a problem.