The Anonymous Friend

Story Info
She pays for teasing her anonymous friend.
3.8k words
4.44
51.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please let me know if you enjoy this, this is my first submission and story and any feedback is most welcome...

~~~~~~

"I am so sick of your fucking games! You either want to be with me or you need to leave!"

I was so mad I could break something. This was the last straw. I was so sick of feeling inadequate, like I was never enough. Like I was a freak for having feelings and desires. This was it.

"Don't get mad at me, you don't know what you saw!" explained my boyfriend of 1 year. Troy had this amazing way of making me believe the sky was actually purple instead of blue. But tonight I saw neither color. I saw red.

I sat on the couch and gave him a disgusted look. I had just walked into his apartment to find one of the girls I went to school with playing with his fly. She knew I had a temper and immediately dashed passed me out into the hall and out the door. I was about to follow when Troy slammed the door in my face and was now in the process of telling me I didn't see anything. Right. I gave him a look that would make most people cringe and hide, but he figured he had me where he wanted me and I would just roll over and give in. My fault, I should have stopped a long time ago. I realized I had stopped listening to what he was saying and I could look at him indifferently. He meant nothing to me anymore. I didn't even stop to consider when it happened. I just got up off the couch and walked over to him. I gave him a hug and said everything was ok. Then I grabbed my keys and took his off the ring while he went to grab us a few drinks and walked out the door.

When I walked into my suite, my answering machine was flashing red. I looked down and laughed at the 43 messages. I didn't even check them. I unplugged my phone and immediately logged onto the computer, as was my habit. I sat for a minute and breathed a sigh of relief when I finally saw him log on. I had been talking to him for over a few months now. He wanted to meet but I was too into Troy and always felt uncomfortable in the situation. My first words to him were "It's over."

He knew me well enough he didn't even need to ask what was over. He just replied with "Excellent, bring that sweet ass of yours over here and we'll find a way to celebrate."

I just laughed as I normally did when he said that and just said not tonight. Great my life was not over, I could continue on as usual. The world is still spinning.

I realized I had been daydreaming when I heard the ping of messages. I looked up and read the screen. My friend had continued on. I quickly scrolled back to read what he was typing.

"C'mon girly, you've known for a while now that one day we would have to meet. I have been patient with you because you were in a relationship. Even though you came to me with all your problems in the relationship and who was it who usually ended up talking to every night before you crawled into bed. I know it's me you dream of every night, lying in bed playing with yourself. Taking care of those desires your man could not fulfill. I have not been with anyone else while waiting because I knew it would not last. Now you laugh and think that I am going to let it go? Think again. If you can't take the next step, then we don't need to be talking anymore. I've put up with enough of your teasing to make a saint crazy!!"

I started to cry. He had succeeded in making me cry where Troy could not. I was mad. Who the hell did he think he was making demands on me like this the same day I left my boyfriend? Could he not at least wait a damn week? But I knew I could not say so. He had become an addiction. He was right; it was him I always thought of before bed. I always logged on to say goodnight to him before I went to bed. He was the one I bitched to about our sex life and he was the one who understood how I felt and what I needed. I could not stand to lose him without ever knowing what he was like for real.

Ping. I looked at the screen. "Well, I'm waiting. For exactly 10 minutes, then I am outta here."

I sat for a minute reading that sentence. Then I responded.

"Can we meet for coffee? I'm not ready for anything else. Please. Just coffee."

No response. I watched the time on the clock. 9 minutes since he sent his last message. I had closed my eyes. Then I heard my computer ping again and I sat for a second afraid of what his answer would be.

"Fine. Coffee. Meet me in one hour at that restaurant we talked about down town. Do not be late."

He didn't even wait for a response. He just logged off. I ran to my room and cleaned up, wearing a red sundress that was low cut in the front and the back. I didn't want to sleep with him, but I wanted to at least look pretty for him. He knew I was proud of my breasts, after all I was always telling him how big and nice they were.

I arrive at the restaurant 30 minutes later. I did not want to be late. I walked in and the host rushed forward to shake my hand. "Oh look it's Trouble! It's been too long since you've come here, are you meeting your man here". I laughed. The host was an older man; he was always concerned about what and whom I was doing. He started calling me Trouble after we had a party in his restaurant and I was carried out. I told him I was single again and just meeting a friend for coffee. He grinned and gave me a table in the corner. I didn't think there was anything wrong with being in a private corner.

I sat and watched the door. I looked at my watch and the door again. I ordered a double drink and watched the door some more. I should not have come this early. My nerves were stretched to the screaming point when I recognized those eyes. We had sent each other headshots one night on the computer. I would never forget those eyes. He walked in and looked around. He saw me and then smiled down at the host. It seemed he came here too as he had a lot to say to the man. I took that moment to take a good look. He was taller, about 6 feet he once told me, but he looked taller. At 5'3, everyone looks taller. He finally started making his way to the table and I could here what he was saying to the host.

"Trouble hmmm, that is a very appropriate name." Then the host noticed someone else and he was alone on his way to the table. I felt like I should run and hide, but I was brave and sat there. I hated these first meetings. But hey it was just coffee.

He sat down and ordered a beer. He finally looked at me, and I could feel his gaze rake my body. "You always wear that for coffee?"

"Hello to you to!" I replied, flushing. What was wrong with me!

"Relax, I couldn't help noticing, and you'd be offended if I hadn't made a comment. You know it. So tell me what happened tonight with the jackass."

That calmed me down a bit. I told him what happened and he just laughed and said what an idiot. Then he asked if I was ok. I said I was. I realized that things would never change. He smiled at me and I felt myself getting lost in his eyes. He reached out and grabbed my hand suddenly and laughed.

"You keep staring at me like that and I am going to bend you over this table and take you right here."

I was shocked. I tried to pull my hand away but he held onto it, running his thumb over my palm as he spoke.

"No, don't deny it, how many nights did you sit there and tell me you just wanted someone to come over and throw you down and fuck you senseless? How you didn't want to have to coddle someone or be nice all the time. Or better yet how about all those nights you left me with a raging hard on and no relief. Jesus I could masturbate and cum and still be hard some nights. You are a tease. And tease's get into trouble. I had to laugh when the old man called you trouble; he had no idea. Look as shocked as you want, but you and I are going for a walk. And we're going to have a little chat about how much trouble you can be."

Without releasing my hand he threw some money on the table and walked out. "Smile," he murmured to me as we passed our host who waved and winked at us as we left hand in hand. As soon as we were outside and away from the people standing just outside, I tried to yank my hand free from his grasp.

"Ok enough is enough you've made your point. Now let me go!" I demanded as I struggled to pull my hand free.

He let go of my hand but before I could say anything he pushed me through some glass doors leading into an apartment right on the corner of the street where the restaurant was. I turned to say something but he just grabbed my hand again tightly and opened the inner doors. There was a man walking by and I wasn't sure how to react. I wanted to ask him for help but before I could say a word, I was pushed into the elevator.

"It's too late now. No point in trying to tell anyone in this building that I am dragging you off against your will. I know most of these people and help them out. They all think the world of me." He grinned and grabbed my ass roughly. I tried to pull free of his grasp so I could move away from him, but couldn't break his grip. He just laughed and made a comment about how he knew I could be persistent, but not nearly as much as he.

Finally the elevator stopped and I prayed there was someone there to help me but the hall was empty. I was pushed through a door and finally I was released. I ran to the patio doors to see how high up we were and if there was a way out. By this time I was panicking. I started to realize how little I might know about this man. I was at the window when I felt his body push into mine, pressing me against the curtains and the glass. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back a bit and bit my neck. He was trying to mark me. He always said this is what he would do to me. Suddenly I remembered all those nights I teased him about what I would do to him. I was afraid. I needed to get away.

I pushed against the glass trying to get off to the side of him, he laughed and stepped back. I took 2 steps towards the door before I was grabbed again and shoved onto the couch. I landed in an awkward position; my head almost hit the coffee table as I landed. "ENOUGH" I yelled!

"Oh no, I am not one to be ordered around and you know it. I will say when it's enough and you will know!" With that he put one hand on the back of my neck and pushed me face down on the couch while his other hand slid up my leg. He made a comment about how obliging I was to wear the dress for him and I suddenly regretted that decision. With a violent tear my panties were torn off and he lifted them to his nose to inhale. "Oh I knew you'd smell sweet. I'm going to find out if you taste as good as you smell." I could feel my pussy become wet. This was exciting me. I didn't want this to excite me. I was scared. I truly had no way of controlling the situation any more and I hate not being in control. I also had no guarantees that he wouldn't hurt me. Then I thought maybe if I just became limp and lifeless, he would lose interest and let me go. I quit struggling and stilled myself. It was so hard. I wanted go home.

Feeling me go limp he slid his hand up to my pussy and laughed at me. I was embarrassed. He knew he was making me wet. "Just like we talked about isn't it?" He sneered and began to plunge 2 fingers into my pussy. "I know you want to fight me. I know that you think I am going to get bored. You are mine tonight, and I am not letting you go. You will submit to everything I tell you to do and say because you are a spineless coward."

That made me angry, I heaved against him and startled him and he sat back and laughed. He knew what buttons to push. I looked at him sitting on the floor laughing and instead of running away I kicked him in the shoulder. This only made him angry. I tried to run to the door but I was lifted off my feet and carried into his bedroom. He threw me on the bed and straddled my chest, with my arms in his hands. It just seemed the harder I struggled the happier he became. I tried to buck him off of me. I was mad and scared. He could not do this to me. I said so out loud and he slapped me across my face and said he could do whatever I wanted. I gave him permission when I started to tease him every night. Things got worse from there. He slid off me and tied my hands to the headboard with a thick silk rope. He then grabbed a pair of scissors and then I truly began to panic. Would he cut me? Was he that violent? He laughed at the fear in my eyes and began to cut the dress off of me.

"I remember one night, you made me so damn hard I didn't sleep at all that night." He said as he cut the fabric away. "You might remember this one. It was where you would tie me up to the bed and sit on my chest, with your pussy just out of reach of my face. I couldn't touch you and I couldn't reach and you said you would play with your clit and make yourself cum right there, right in front of my face, but I had no access to your cunt. Well now, I have access!! No no, you'll just hurt yourself if you do that again, tearing at the ropes will only make them burn and tear your wrists honey."

I screamed at him, "YOU DON"T DARE TOUCH ME! I AM NOT YOUR HONEY!" He laughed at me and started to lick my nipples. I tried to fight off the feelings he was causing deep in my stomach, but my body was betraying me. My nipples got hard as he licked and blew cool air on them. Then he bit into them gently, causing just a tiny amount of pain. His hands slid down and started to manipulate my clit, I don't know how many times I told him exactly what I wanted, and now here he was giving it to me, when no one else would, and yet I couldn't let him. I needed to fight him. I tried squeezing my legs shut to deny him access, so he just pulled them apart and slid his body in between so I could not close them. He wrapped each of his legs around mine and pulled them wide apart as he lay with his face right on my stomach. He grinned as he nipped the flesh on my stomach and then squirmed lower and continued to pull at my clit. He leaned low and replaced his fingers with his mouth, using his teeth gently as he pulled at my clit, then licking at it slow and hard. Just like I used to tell him how I liked it because I knew it would make him hard.

He slid 2 fingers into my wet pussy as he continued his assault with his mouth. I was going to cum whether I wanted it or not and he knew it. Not long after he started to pump his fingers into me and I was heaving and bucking on the bed, but not to get away. I came like I had never done before. I screamed out. I could hardly feel my legs. They had gone numb. I looked down and he looked up in that moment and I knew I was not going to escape this one. I don't think at that point I cared. "Oh you're not giving in that easily. I hope you don't think this is all I'm doing to you tonight" He grinned up at me.

"Please, you made your point. I don't like being tied up. Just release me, I won't fight anymore." I asked. It sounded like I was begging and I hated that, but I needed to find a point to gain some control.

He sat up and grabbed the rope that held my wrists. I smiled; he was going to release me. Instead, he flipped me over on my stomach and laughed. "Oh girl, you think you can control everything. I know that you hate this, having NO control. But soon you'll be begging me to do this to you. I know you will."

I could feel his hands sliding over my back, his nails slightly scratching my skin. I could feel the goose bumps and tingling start. This man knew everything I liked and now was using it against me. My back had always been sensitive. If rubbed right, I can go directly to sleep, or become very hot. He was making me hot again. He slid his hands over my ass, then lifted my hips so my face was pushed into the bed as he brought my legs up under me. I was completely exposed. He leaned forward and shoved his face into my pussy again, giving me a lick. Then he moved off the bed. I tried to see what he was doing but I couldn't from the way I was positioned. I felt the weight shift on the bed and knew he came back. I felt the head of his cock poking me. I asked him if he put on a condom. He laughed and said I'd find out soon enough. Without warning he shoved his cock all the way into me.

He sat there for a minute. I could not believe how much stretching I was doing with him in me, he was bigger than I expected. He started to move slowly for about a minute then grabbed my hips and roughly started to pound his cock deep into my wet pussy. All the while he was calling me a slut for enjoying this, telling me I was his property now and would do this whenever he wanted me to. I couldn't help it; I was so turned on by his words and his rough fucking I came again and again. Each time I came my pussy walls tightened around his cock and he groaned. It was not long before I felt his cum shoot into me. He had not put on a condom. I freaked. I started bucking and calling him an asshole. He smacked my ass hard and told me to stop. I stopped. I had tears in my eyes from the sting his slap had caused in my ass. He started rubbing over the area, saying what a pretty pink my ass had turned. He still had his cock in me and he didn't feel soft at all. I tried to look back and he laughed.

"See what you do to me? See what you've been missing all this time?" He started to fuck me again, stopping to slide his fingers between me and pull at my clit. I was bucking shortly again as I came again. He stopped and I could feel his finger working around my cunt. He got his finger wet and started to lube up my ass. I screamed. "No god no not there please! Please you know I'm not into that."

He rubbed my back with his other hand, his finger starting a slow entrance into my asshole. "Shhh, I'm not going to fuck you there, but you will enjoy this. I always told you this would happen if I got my hands on you. You always thought you could control the situation!" He continued running his fingernails over my back as he pumped his cock into me, his other hand assaulting me. After the initial pain, I started getting a curious tight sensation in my stomach. I knew I was about to cum again, but I wasn't expecting how hard I did. I screamed out loud and my legs slid out from under me, lowering my limp body to the bed. This effectively removed his finger and he braced his hands on either side of me and he started shoving his cock into me as hard as he could. It wasn't long before he came and collapsed on my back. He bit my ear gently and asked if I would fight if he untied me. I shook my head slightly and he laughed. He said he didn't know if he should be disappointed or not. We lay like that, him collapsed on my back for a while.

I must have dozed off because I woke up and found myself on my back, my legs spread wide as he slid his cock deep into me.

"Tell me," he whispered, "tell me who you belong to."

I wrapped my arms around him and whispered back to him, "No one." He just laughed and said he was going to have to teach me another lesson. I'm looking forward to it!