The Anonymous Student

Story Info
A happily married man, I end up seduced by a student.
2.1k words
4.33
34.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This story is inspired from reality. I hope you'll enjoy it and, if it is the case, do tell me ***

I'm a settled man. I share my life with the mother of my son, we have a comfortable sex life, nothing fancy, but we are both happy with it. I never cheated on her, well, not until today...

I've been teaching at the local university for the past few years. I'm lucky enough to teach in a letters faculty populated mostly by girls (young women should I say). Whatever one reads here and there, it nearly never happens that a lecturer sleeps with students. Well, not me for sure.

I'm in my late 30s, appreciated by students and colleagues as being nice and friendly and always available. My office door is always open and I'm always here to give a hand when needed. As for my appearance, I'm tallish, thinish, short brown hair and blue eyes. Neither ugly nor a model, just a normal guy.

This is the story of how I came to cheat on my wife, with a student that didn't give me her name...

One day, she addressed me in the corridor. Not one of my students, but she was stuck with a computer and asked for help. She's 21 at most, small and thin, a ravishing smile and dark sparkling eyes, and the beautiful olive skin of an Indian girl. She did not wear any make-up; she really did not need it, and was dressed quite casually, but her lovely shape, smile and eyes made me even more friendly and helpful to her. She thanked me and that was the end of our first encounter.

A few days later, as I stepped into the tramway to go home, I noticed her, nodded and smiled politely, then took a seat for the trip. When I left the carriage a few minutes later, I heard a voice saying "Oh, so you live in this area too?" I turned around; she was there, taking the same direction. We small-talked in the dark streets for a while about the area, her life and projects... but I never came around asking for her name. At some junction, our ways separated. It was an awkward goodbye, our eyes meeting, neither of us knowing whether to kiss goodbye (we often kiss goodbye in France) or to shake hands. So we did not do anything and left each in our own direction.

Every now and then, we'd come across each other at university. We'd salute each other with friendly smile; eventually exchange a few words, but nothing more. I never really thought of her or that anything could happen between the two of us.

---

This morning, I had to drive to the mall before going to work. I got there quite early so as to avoid the crowd. Within a few minutes, I had gathered all I needed and walked towards the checkouts. That's when I saw her. She was cute as ever, wandering in the same alley. As I walked past her, she noticed me and hailed "Oh, hello sir!"

We chatted a while in front of the coffee tables on sale; I even helped her chose one for its solidity and we ended up queuing at adjacent checkouts. As she was struggling with the package, I offered to help her carry it to her car, to which she replied that she was taking it home by bus. There was no way she'd managed that, so I offered the lift, which she gratefully accepted.

Once the package was in the back of my car, we drove off for the few miles between the mall and her place. Since she was sitting so close to me, I could smell her intoxicating spicy perfume. Every now and then, I'd glance in her direction and she'd return a smile and sparking eyes.

She gave me the directions and I parked close to her place. It took us some effort to carry her package to the fourth floor (no lift). Her flat was the typical student flat: one large room serving as living room, bedroom and kitchen; the bed serving as both bed and sofa. Still, it was nicely decorated and seemed comfortable, though slightly overheated.

"I wouldn't like to abuse, but would you help me mount this coffee table? In exchange, I'll get some coffee if you like." I genuinely accepted and started unpacking and mounting the thing. It did not take long and by the time she was coming back with the coffee, the table was up between her sofa bed and the television set.

She placed both cups on the new table and sat on the bed. "Thanks so much. I would not have managed on my own. I've been a bit silly buying this with no real means of taking it home. Come, take a sit and have your coffee, you deserve it!" she said, tapping next to her on the sofa bed.

I did as offered, taking my sweater off on the way due to the heat and the exercise. She had done similarly and displayed a white tank top and jeans. For the first time, I noticed her breast: small, round, perky breast that seemed to hold without bras. My eyes quickly moved away; I wouldn't want to be categorized as a pervert.

As we talked around the coffee cups, she kept staring at me with her sparkling eyes, her thin lips always smiling, her joyful voice singing in my ears. I was so absorbed by all this that I barely noticed that she was slowly getting closer and closer to me, to the point the her knee made contact with mine through our jeans.

At that point, my mind started racing in all directions, but she did not give me time to think. She looked at me and swiftly leaned towards me and pressed her mouth on mine while placing her hands behind my head. Her lips were warm; her kiss was soft and firm. I could feel her tongue darting, trying to pass between my lips.

When she moved to settle herself on my lap, still holding my head in her hands, not breaking the kiss, I did not resist any longer and returned the kiss. I parted my lips and our tongues met in a slow caressing dance. My hands found their way to her hips, moving along her sides, as our kiss grew wild, then wilder.

She was undulating her hips on my lap and the friction took little time to harden my cock. My hands found their way under her tank top and she bit my tongue softly when my fingers reached her breast. Her tits felt as firm and round as they appeared under her tank top. Her nipples were already hard like little pebbles and she moaned voluptuously in our kiss when I rolled them between my fingers.

We could feel each other's excitement and we reached for each other's t-shirt, pulling them off before rushing to caress each other's torso freely. Her fingers were thin, soft and warm, grazing on my chest. Suddenly, she pushed me down on my back, sat up, walked around the sofa, kicking her shoes off on the way, and placed herself above my head, kissing me voluptuously upside down while her hands caressed my torso.

She broke the kiss to start licking her way from my mouth to my chin, then down my neck towards my chest. I marvelled at her lovely olive skin that I kissed and licked as it passed in front of my mouth. When her mouth reached my nipples, hers were close to my lips and I caressed them with my lips, my tongue and my hands.

Her lips moved down to my belly. We simultaneously reached for each other's jeans, unfastening them quickly and sliding a hand in each other's pants. Her thin fingers circled my hard cock and I returned the favour by caressing her wet pussy lips. They were warm, soft and already dripping. We caressed each other for a while in the position, then she released me to push down my trousers. I helped her doing so, my shorts going down too on the way, then she helped me getting rid of her jeans and panty.

Her mouth went back to my belly and licked its way down to my pubis. I could smell her pussy getting closer and closer to my face as she did so. With one hand I was caressing her back, from head to bum, the other had returned to her pussy, caressing it, covering my fingers with her juices as I parted her pussy lips in search of her little pleasure button.

And then I felt her lips; her thin soft warm sexy lips circling around the head of my cock while her fingers circled my shaft and held it firmly. I nearly came at that point. Her flat belly had passed in front of my eyes and now I was facing her pussy: nearly completely shaved, except for a thin line of trimmed pubes above her pussy lips. Her lips were shining with her nectar, swollen with desire. I placed a few kisses on her pubis and she moved her hips so my mouth could reach her lips, lick them, suck them, part them to play on her clit with the tip of my tongue.

Her mouth was taking me in and out slowly while her hands busied themselves, one along my shaft, the other on my balls. I moved my hands on her ass, caressing it, caressing its crack, caressing her rosebud. Both of us were rocking our hips under the sucking, kissing and caressing of the other, moaning with our mouths full of the other's sex when pleasure was getting greater. We could feel each other on the edge of cuming. She squeezed my balls softly and made her tongue circle the head of my cock and I came, sending my load deep in her mouth. Tasting my juice and feeling its heat in her mouth made her cum and she gushed her juices on my face as I kept sucking on her clit.

We stayed in that 69 position for a while, recovering our breaths while softly licking the other clean. She kept me in her mouth and it took little time for me to get hard again. She sat up, her knees on each side of my head and looked down at me. Her eyes were as sparkling as ever and with an evil grin she said "Don't you think I'm finished with you..."

She stood up and walked around the sofa bed. She was even more marvellous in her nakedness. I stared at her nude body: her shapes were thin and harmonious, her bum just round enough, her belly flat, her breast swayed just a bit as she walked, her wavy hair danced on her shoulders. She kneeled on the sofa next to me, grabbed my cock between her thin fingers and straddled me. Staring deep into my eyes, she rubbed the bulging red head of my cock against her pussy lip before kneeling down, sucking my cock in her womb. We were both breathless. I could feel her insides stretching to let me in, I could feel every detail of her vagina squeezing around my cock as much as she could feel every vein on my rod against her inner walls.

My hands were attracted by her breast and they moved in that direction. She caught them on their way, her fingers crossing with mine, and pushed them above my head. Still holding my hands, she started sliding slowly on my shaft, rolling and rocking her hips, her eyes riveted in mine. I move followed her rhythm and moved my hips to amplify our pleasure. Her face was inches from mine and between two most sensual moans, she would lean further down to lick my lips or kiss me passionately.

She suddenly accelerated her moves, she bit her lower lip. Her breath was short, her pussy squeezing my cock rhythmically. Then she stopped breathing and the only noise I could hear was the squishy sound of her wet pussy sucking my cock in and out. I was feeling my own orgasm building quickly. I filled her with my warm juices and she emitted a high-pitched cry as she drove me as deep as possible in her, before collapsing on me, breathless and trembling.

I left her place a couple of hours later, I still don't know her name and my balls are aching from such an intense morning in bed, with an anonymous student.