The Answer Is: c. Penny Cums

Story Info
A Math teacher gives me a lesson in multiples.
1.2k words
4.02
22.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is the true story of a night I will never forget.

The Math Teacher

We met online. He answered my ad on a generic dating site. I could tell he was different. Instead of the usual, "pics?", I was reading a well-thought out response. I was intrigued by him. His name was Ian. Ian. Ian, I repeated over and over in my head. He sounded like a man from Maine, with a thick, wool sweater and wind swept hair. Maybe an artist or a musician.

Not exactly. He was a high school math teacher, wearing a simple button down and sporting fairly neat hair. We met for coffee. Afraid he wouldn't be attracted to me, afraid he would be out of my league, I was nervous. He was nervous. We talked awkwardly for a bit then decided to go bowling. In front of the parking garage where my car was waiting, he kissed me like a schoolboy in an alley kisses his first girlfriend, hard, unsure, and breathy.

We made plans again. I can't remember how many dates it took to get his clothes off but it wasn't long. I was sleeping with several men at the time, learning about my sexuality after leaving a very vanilla, long-term relationship. I started squirting and having multiple orgasms at the age of 28. I didn't want a boyfriend. I didn't want a husband. I wanted a man to fuck me and fuck me hard as often as possible.

Ian wasn't exactly doing that but it was enough to get by on between my other dates. One night I invited him up and he declined with a silly excuse. I knew that our arrangement was over. I waited about an hour and called him. He apologized for not being upfront and confessed that he wasn't interested in me as a girlfriend. I laughed. I told him that was fine, that I just wanted a friend with benefits. We strayed apart for a couple of weeks.

Until one night I went to the adult bookstore with my friend. He was buying some toys and it was making me incredibly wet. We even met three porn stars who were there for a signing. My friend was strictly just that so that left one option, the horny version of drunk texting. Where you go through the list of past hookups, looking for a repeat. Ian was last on my list. I have no idea how it started but he asked me what I wanted. I said to be dominated. He said, "I'll be there in 15 minutes."

My friend dropped me off and I quickly threw on some lingerie then a simple sweater and jeans. He knocked on the door. I opened it and within 3 seconds, I was pushed up against the wall being devoured by his scorching hot mouth. My pussy was dripping wet. I was having tiny orgasms just from his lips on mine. He started leading me to the bed with his body as he tasted me over and over. His arms roughly raised mine and pulled off my black sweater. My breasts heaved up and down, restrained in my black lace bra and swollen from arousal. Next came my jeans, hastily pushed down. I stepped out of them and looked at him.

I had asked other lovers for this and none complied. I hoped that he would give me what I wanted. What happened next did not disappoint. He reached around my back and unhooked my bra. My heavy breasts spilled out. He hungrily sucked on my oh-so-sensitive nipples, grazing with his teeth and surely leaving marks. My clit throbbed and my panties were drenched. I wanted more, of what I wasn't sure.

Suddenly he shoved me backwards and I fell onto my bed. By the time I exhaled, he had my panties in his hand. He took my right wrist and brought it over my head. The left wrist followed. Then he tied my hands together with my panties. One touch to my clit and I would have squirted cum everywhere. But he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me up and bent me over his lap, ass up in the air. The cool air tickled my thighs and pussy. I silently pleaded for him to fuck me with his fingers but that was not what he had in mind.

Crack. My right ass cheek stung. Crack. My left one burned. I felt my pussy swell and contract. Crack. He smacked my ass over and over, each time yanking my tied hands a little tighter. Greed enveloped me. I wanted more. I wanted his hand on my ass, his mouth on my pussy, his finger in my ass. I wanted his cock in my mouth, cum spurting down my hungry throat. But, again, he was in control. He raised me up, looking me square in the eye. I leaned in to kiss his voluptuous mouth and he shoved me onto my back again. He draped his fully clothed body alongside mine, his right hand holding my restrained wrists down above my head on the pillow. His left hand dove into my cunt. My hips bucked against him. He smashed his mouth against mine, sucking my breath into his body. Claiming my eager tongue and slowly biting my bottom lip. I was cumming all over his hand. I could smell my sticky, sweet juices. I could feel them pooling under my ass, soaking the sheets. More, I whispered. Harder, I pleaded. Please, Ian. Yes, Ian. And he complied. His hand fucked my pussy harder, deeper. Hitting low on my G-spot yet filling me to the brim. His mouth moved to my breasts. Slowly grazing my nipples. Next, taking my huge tits into his mouth, then pulling and twisting my raw nipples. My pussy continued to squeeze and squirt streams of cum. Orgasm after orgasm rolled through me. I was lightheaded, gasping for more yet needing a break.

He had one more trick up his sleeve. He released my wrists and moved down my body. The buttons of his shirt and scratchy denim of his jeans dragged along my hot skin. I panted, taking the opportunity to catch my breathe. But only for a moment for he took my aching clit into his mouth. His hands on my thighs then his fingers working my pussy. I didn't dare break the spell by moving my hands. Wave after wave of orgasms shook me. The sound of him slurping my cum filled the room. The heat of his body contrasted with the cool air against my skin. I felt so open, physically and metaphorically. Finally I screamed out in pain. My clit could take no more. I wiggled my wrists from the lace panties tied around them and pulled him off of me. He leaned back and looked at me in the soft light. We both panted, our chests rising and falling. He bent down and brushed my hair from my eyes. I pulled him to me and kissed him slowly, tasting myself. I licked around his mouth and gently tugged at his hair. I reached towards his jeans, wanting to free his cock so that I could suck him dry. But he pulled back, told me goodnight, and walked out the door.

We never talked again. I did see him one day, months later, with another girl at a park. I felt my pussy moisten and my stomach clenched at the memory, and he gave me a look that ensured neither us would forget that night.