The Answer To My Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was visibly excited by his own words. My skin was on fire. I sighed heavily, and continued to gaze into the familiar warmth of his chocolate eyes. "No, Ben, I can't say I ever have." That was a lie. I should be shot.

"That's honest of you," he frowned, the creases around his eyes growing. "I think about you a lot, obviously. I wish that..."

"Ben, stop!," I sighed. "What you're suggesting isn't going to work."

He rolled onto his side, and searched my eyes passionately. "Why, Lee?" he questioned in despair. "Why can't it work?"

I thought about this for a long moment, but my eyes never left his. He was serious about this, and though I wanted to throw him down in that moment, and keep him beneath me forever...I was arguing with him. Why? "I don't know why it won't work, Ben," I finally sighed. That was honest. "But it won't."

"Why not?" he inquired softly, and reached his hand up to run over my cheek.

"I love you, Ben," I sighed. "But this will not work, and it will end up miserable."

"Why?" he repeated for the umpteenth time. "If I love you and you love me, what could go so wrong, Lee? What?"

"What if we break up?" I challenged. "Our friends will have to take sides!"

He shrugged, but never removed his hand from the side of my face. "What if it's am amicable break up? What if we don't break up? What about Jenna and Paul?" he asked, question after questioned.

I shrugged back. "What about Jenna and Paul?"

"Well," he smiled and inched closer to me. "If they get divorced, what happens then?"

"I don't know," I answered faintly, my voice nearly a whisper. He was right. Why was I challenging him?

Benji's lips were within inches of mine now, and his thumb was slowly tracing the line of my jaw. "Lee," he whispered. "You smell likes roses and you feel like silk."

I wanted to burst into laughter at that moment, tell Benji that he was no Shakespeare. The simple fact was, those words meant more to me than anything that horrible playwright could have ever written. This was Benjamin Levi Madden: my everything. And he wanted me, even if just for tonight. Somehow, that was enough in that moment.

"Relax," he assuaged. "I'm not going to hurt you."

I licked my lips and continued to get lost in his eyes. They were so full of life, so full of passion; they always had been. I loved those eyes.

"Lee?" he breathed, and it was deep and lustful. "Kiss me, please."

Those few inches between us disappeared fast, his lips were gentle and plush, so warm on my own. His taste was sugar and spice, something strong and masculine. Our tongues touched, and he was gentle yet firm. He guided our movements, rolled me onto his chest so that he could search me with his hands while he tasted my lips. His breath was ragged, and that alone, embodied sex. A sign that I made his pulse soar, his body sweat.

It was only minutes before his hands were pressed between our bodies, underneath my oversized t-shirt, massaging my breasts, and exciting my nipples with his large, calloused hands. "Beautiful," he whispers into my ear. "So perfect, Lee."

I hesitated before reaching between Benji and I, avoiding his hands, searching for the small doorway to his pleasure. I find it, but decide to tease him instead. I run my hand slowly back up his body, and gently massage the soft fuzz of his stomach. So gentle, like down on a goose. I want to laugh at this comparison, but instead, feel his body twitch. "Don't stop," he moans, eyes shut and face contorted into sheer pleasure. I gaze down at him, and press our lips back together as I slide my hand inside his boxers. My skin is on fire, sensitive to every touch. My breathing is growing labored, and I can feel the warmth of Benji's hard-on in my hand. It's as though, in that moment, my feminine parts and my hands are linked: I grow wet with the touch. I want to feel Benji where I have always longed for him.

"Oh god," I gasp as I feel Benji's hand reciprocate inside my panties. "Oh god, Ben, please." There will be no waiting tonight, no torturously long foreplay. I want to feel my fantasies breathed to life now. Now, dammit.

Benji understands, and flips me over quickly but gently. He supports his weight with those amazingly strong arms, and stares down into my eyes. There's a slow grin across his face as he kneels up and begins to remove my panties. Then a wide, lecherous smirk as he tosses his boxers to the floor beside my boy shorts. I stare at his exposed body, all tattoos. He stares at my body, cock twitching, and I could die happy just knowing he wants me.

Instead, I feel myself losing all grasp of reality, as he leans forward and closes those delicate lips over my nipple. His tongue begins to slowly circle moistening, and forcing my body to repond with more of its own moisture in other places. He grabs my hips to steady me beneath him, and pulls slowly away with a seductive smirk. I can barely will my body to move, but I somehow manage to bring my hands up to grasp his hips. I take one last giant sigh as he leans forward and I can feel him, so close, so hard.

"You ready?" he grins.

I nod.

"I love you, Lee," he growls as he pushes forward, and our bodies become one. I can no longer decipher where Benji ends and I begin. He's inside me, on top of me, all over me. Consuming me. We kiss and then he backs away, focusing on the pistoning motion of his hips. Slow, at first. Painfully slow.

"Faster," I moan.

He complies and his strokes grow longer; but more forceful and quicker. His face is contorted into an expression that might normally make me laugh, but tonight, tightens my body in all the right places. His hips are so firm, so masculine. I massage with my hands, utterly powerless to do anything else.

"God," he growls. "You're so tight! So fucking tight."

"Thanks," I smirk, then wish I could take it back. But his hips never slow, and I doubt he's even heard me. He continues his movements, and I somehow managed to move my hands from his body to my own. I massage my breasts, bringing a smile to his lips. I run my hands tauntingly lower, and feel his body respond. I feel devilish, and so I snake a hand slowly down my body and spread my fingers around my pussy. I can feel him entering me this way, can stroke my clit slowly as he begins massaging my breasts.

"Lee," he hisses and I move my hand to his cock. I'm stroking him as he drives inside me. "Lee, fuck, I'm going to come if you keep doing that!"

"Good," I grin, but I pull my hand away. I return my attention to my breasts, slowly squeezing my nipples and twisting them playfully. He goes nuts at this, and growls like an animal. Within moments, he's spread across my chest, jerking slightly as he cums deep inside my body.

"Fuck!" he groans as his orgasm ends. He falls over beside me, and rolls onto his back. "Fuck Lee, did you cum?"

I grin and run my finger- wet from our juices- across his lips. "Not yet, my pet."

"Good," Benji smiles and rolls back over my body. He begins to lower himself, a delicious grin across those plump, pink lips. "I have an idea."

"Oh?" I giggle and spread my legs wider.

He nods, and I can feel his lips already between my legs. "Afterall, you are the birthday girl."

"That I am," I giggle.

"And you deserve a birthday to remember," he continues, and I feel his finger working slowly between my folds. Right in that moment, I know this has been the best birthday ever.

12