The Ant Woman Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And again, they were clinging to each other on the bed. They didn't remove their shoes.

Dancing, surging tongues. Stirring and mixing breaths. He managed to murmur into her mouth, "Nobody else will kiss me." Wen shouldn't have been happy to hear that, but she was.

Her whole body thrummed as she was stroked through her clothes. The Emperor tugged her gown and under-dress down to expose her breasts, and then he held one. His fingers pinched her nipple's length. His palm heated her skin. Wen dared to sink her fingers in his blond hair.

He hummed, even growled a little, down her throat. Then his hand left her breast to dive under her gown. Wen made mewling noises as her drawers (it had been quite cold) were dragged down to her ankles. Then she gasped as his fingers boldly moved inside her, slipping and sliding against the muscles in her womanhood. Her shoes bent.

The Emperor put a little wet kiss under her jaw and whispered, "I craved you ... even though I thought I hated you I craved you. Isn't that ridiculous?"

Hated? Was it that bad?

Swirling touches on her most sensitive area inside ...

Wen grit her teeth and clawed against the man's sleeves.

"But I never hated you, Wen." The heel of his hand rubbed into her mons, even onto her clitoris. It felt so wonderful. She'd nearly forgotten that.

"Ma ... Your Majesty ... you've never hated me?"

He put the tip of her ear in his mouth, suckling.

Wen groaned and keened.

Then he stopped and whispered to her, "I thought I did, but that was never true."

Never ...

When he pulled his clothing up, sounding like he'd ripped the fabric, when he left her womanhood empty for only a moment, Wen squealed out her excitement. She was held tightly, almost feeling like she wasn't even on the bed anymore.

They were kissing again. Messy, loud, smacking and slurping. Then Wen felt him again, spreading her womanhood apart, sinking deep into her. It was as if all the sad feelings from before were being eroded away. Wen forgot she'd ever missed him.

The past was irrelevant.

Everything was fine again.

***

12