The Antics of Jeckle & Hyde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hyde stands behind Carla and begins to smack her ass with his long hard cock. It slaps in between her legs and across her cheeks. She groans and growls as he beats her ass harder and harder. Hyde twists his hips swinging his club size cock into her rear. Its mass and weight jolts Carla almost knocking her forward. Soon her ass is bright red and Hyde's cock is swollen and purple. He holds it out in front of himself like a scepter stroking it in both hands. "Are you ready my love?" Hyde asks of Carla.

"Yes master, I am ready for you!" Her leash hangs to the floor. With one hand holding her weight, she reaches up for her pussy with the other. She rubs it and fingers it with two then three fingers. It is quite wet Michelle notices. Hyde hands Carla the end of his long thick prick between her legs. She takes the end in her little hand and presses it into her twat. Hyde helps by holding his cock steady with both hands and applying pressure when needed. Carla grunts and moans as the two of them push cock into her hole.

She takes six or so inches and Mr. Hyde takes over from there. Carla returns her hand to the floor and drops to her elbows bracing herself as Hyde starts pumping his long dick in and out of Carla's tight pussy. He moves slowly at first giving her cunt time to open and consume his long flesh. He holds his cock in one hand now, his other resting on Carla's ass. Michelle is stunned that an animal like Hyde could be so gentle and patient with Carla. He growls deep in the back of his throat as more and more of his organ disappears into Carla's pink pussy. Carla on the other hand is already in what seems to be the convulsions of a long and continuous orgasm. Her legs are shaky but they keep her ass high in the air. Her breathing is rapid and her moaning is louder then ever.

Hyde is now nearly to the hilt and working almost his entire tool in and out of Carla. He keeps his hand close at the entrance of Carla's pussy stroking his cock and keeping it straight as it comes in and out of her hole. Michelle can see cum from Carla's cunt collect like foam on Hyde hand where he holds his shaft tight.

"Oh! My god!" Michelle utters uncontrollably.

Hyde pays her no attention. He keeps fucking Carla. Carla is now rocking back and forth on her elbows and her feet matching the beast's rhythm stroke for stroke. Hyde's face goes contorted and scrunches up. Spit flies from his mouth as he breathes hard and deep. His tongue sticks out and his sharp teeth are exposed as his lips curl back. Carla too is panting like a dog. Her tongue hangs out and spit and drool fall to the ground under her. She must be exhausted, Michelle thinks to herself. But Carla keeps pace never letting up.

Mr. Hyde feels his ejaculation building and building. His cock is like solid wood. Michelle is amazed at how hard he has become. Hyde removes his one hand from Carla's ass. He grabs his balls squeezing them tight. He slows his pace for lack of energy, but Carla does not. She still rocks like a machine pushing and pulling her pussy on and off Hyde's monster prick. He starts to howl and bark. Carla pulls herself off the end of his dick. She turns to face him on her hands and knees, her pussy still a gaping hole. Hyde grabs his cock at the end and jerks it hard and fast. A surge of blood rushes to his groin and cum begins to squirt from its tip. A strait long stream shoots out hitting Carla in the face and chest. Another and another shoot out landing in Carla's mouth and splashing on the floor. He dumps what must be several mouth fulls of seed. Michelle is breathless and watches in wonder as Carla is bathed in a fountain of spew. She rubs the cum into her face, chest and crotch. Michelle can smell the creature's jizm as the pungent odor fills the room. Her own mouth waters and she swallows out of reflex.

Hyde looks over at her and their eyes meet. He smiles and Michelle razes her eyebrows and before she realizes what she is doing, she smiles back at him. Hyde then lets Carla lick his shaft and suck on his balls. For a long time Hyde's dick hangs limp and long past his knees. He walks over to Michelle after letting Carla finish. He looks her in the eye and she does not flinch. So, Hyde squats down in front of her and puts his muzzle between her legs and sniffs her twat.

Michelle looks down to see Mr. Hyde rubbing his nose in her snatch. She felt reluctant but did not struggle to resist. Hyde can smell that Michelle was conceding to his efforts. He sensed her arousal at watching him and Carla fuck and he now made his move while the kettle was still proverbially hot. His tongue moves out of his mouth passing his sharp jagged teeth and touches her pussy. She could feel it rub against her clit. She closes her eyes and feels his tongue very course, very large and very strong. Her pussy clinched at his approaches, but she feels the heat build between her legs. Suddenly she feels two hands reaching around and grabs her ass. It was Hyde. He was now pushing his entire face into her crotch. She lifts her legs up over his shoulders and rests her weight in his arms. She can feel his fangs and his lips pressing into her skin.

From behind her she feels hands reach around and grab her tits. She opens her eyes and turns her head. It is Carla embracing her. She kisses Michelle's shoulders and licks her neck. Carla's skin is still very sticky and smells like Hyde's semen. Carla pinches and pulls on Michelle's nipples. Michelle shudders as she feels Hyde's tongue penetrate deep into her pussy. She closes her eyes again. Michelle begins to breathe rhythmically and trys to relax as best she can. She hears Hyde growl and feels the murmur between her legs. His claws dig into her ass leaving nail marks. His tongue undulates within her cunt. His teeth poke and pinch her fleshy folds. She can feel his lips sucking her hole like a cup stuck between her legs. His tongue retracts only to find its way below her twat. It laps at her anus. Its rough texture rubs and scratches her rectum. She lets her hole open and Hyde's tongue ventures in. It pushes hard at her gate and pocks through pushing her tight prune apart. Michelle lets out a squeak as Hyde's tongue moves in and out of her ass. His nose is stuck right in her cunt and she feels its snout rubbing her clit. Meanwhile, Carla is still kissing her neck and now her ear. She moves a hand from Michelle's breast to her hair. Carla grabs a hand full of hair and pulls Michelle's head back and begins kissing her mouth. Michelle turns her head to meet Carla's open lips. She tastes Hyde's cum on them in Carla's mouth. Michelle licks around Carla's lips and her chin. The taste is vulgar, but makes Michelle hot. Carla begins to untie Michelle's elbows. She is now free. Her hands reach down and grab Mr. Hyde's ears. Carla steadies Michelle and Hyde holds her in his arms, his claws still clutching her buttocks.

She pulls Hyde by the ears, forcing his face and his long tongue to return to her hot pussy. His tongue slithers in and out and all around her juicy hole. Michelle can't stand it any longer. She leans back into Carla's arms and begins to buck her ass up and down. Hyde keeps fucking her pussy with his long fat tongue never letting up. His head moves back and forth rubbing his nose and lips and teeth into her tender folds. Michelle pulls her face away from Carla's sucking mouth and screams as she breaks down in an electrifying orgasm. Her legs and chest quake and her pussy spits into Hyde's mouth. Hyde picks her up and caries her to the table. He plops her on the table and steps back. Carla slinks over and clings to his side. He says to Michelle, "Now will you tell me what you are doing in my house?"

Michelle struggles to recover from her climax. She shakes her head. She stammers and says, "I'm telling you the truth! I'm a guest of Dr. Jeckle's. Please believe me. I wouldn't lie to you, not after that tongue lashing."

"You like Hyde's tongue, do you?" He sticks it out for her to see. It is at least as long as most men are hung. Michelle marvels at its length and think of the last moments of her climax. She clutches her pussy with one hand rubbing her juicy lips. Hyde laughs. "If you like my tongue pretty girl, you will love my cock!" he grabs his still limp but hanging cock and flops it onto the table in front of her. Her instincts grab her and she retracts, but quickly her curiosity takes over. Michelle inches forward and reaches to touch it. She looks into the monster's eyes and she holds the long muscle in her hands. He smiles at her and she looks down at the veiny protrusion. It pulses in her hand. She can feel it thickening and swelling as Hyde flexes it his one hand squeezing its base. "Lucky lady, it seems the taste and smell of your vagina has aroused my member." He grunts and shakes his cock in her hands. Against her better judgement, Michelle moves to a kneeling position on the table and bows down to put the creatures prick in her mouth. Not being as skilled as Carla she can only fit seven or eight inches in before she starts to choke. Carla waists no time and sneaks around the table behind Michelle. In the kneeling position, Michelle leaves her ass and pussy in the air. Carla stands behind her and reaches for Michelle's pussy burring three fingers at once in her slit. Michelle squeaks out the side of her mouth but keeps on sucking the long slick shaft.

Carla gets busy fingering Michelle's pussy now with all four of her fingers. Michelle can't believe it. Her cunt is wide open and her mouth is stuffed full. Hyde stokes his growing shaft and when it is near full length again he pulls it away from Michelle. "Enough! It is time!"

Carla removes her hand from Michelle's rear. She walks around in front of the table again. She grabs Michelle's wrist and twists it back. Michelle is forced back on her knees. Hyde grabs her legs and pulls them out from under her. Carla grabs her other wrist and the two of them force her on her back. The beast pulls her ass to the edge of the table and then lifts her legs into the air spreading them apart. Carla climbs on to the table with Michelle. She stands above her facing Mr. Hyde. She steps over Michelle's arms and then squats down on her putting a knee at either side of Michelle chest. Carla holds Michelle's arms locked behind her knees. Michelle's head is forced down into Carla's crotch as Carla sits on her face. Hyde hands Michelle's legs to Carla to hold. Carla holds them with her hands behind Michelle's knees. Now with his hands free, Hyde takes his hard thick cock and puts the tip between Michelle's parted lips. Michelle's face is covered in pussy. She turns her head to breathe. As she does she feels her cunt fill with cock. It opens and Hyde presses meat into her like a barge. He keeps pushing and she keeps taking it. She moans and grunts as the walls of her vagina stretch. He starts to fuck her even though she still has several inches of cock to take.

Michelle gasps for air and bights her lip as he pushes in and out. She feels her lips tight around his thick cock. Her lips drag as he withdraws and stretch as he shoves back into her. Her cunt is very wet and receives more cock it has ever before. Michelle feels her breasts being groped. The beast now lays into her letting go of his prick. She can feel his stomach on hers. He is deep in her womb and she feels him touch her insides like no one has. He pokes deep and pulls out half his cock then plunges back in. Michelle can hardly breathe. She wines and spits on Carla's mound. Carla presses down with her ass and pussy. Michelle opens her mouth and takes her pussy into it. She bights and chews on Carla's clit. Carl's juices start to flow into Michelle's mouth. She tastes it on her tongue as her tongue delves into Carl's soft pussy. Carla responds by grunting and wiggling her ass in Michelle's face.

Hyde really starts to fuck Michelle with ferocity. He never gives her to much cock trying not to hurt her, but his pace begins to quicken. Michelle starts to come and come. She breathes through her nose and blows exhaust into Carla's cunt. Her body shakes from head to toe as her pussy pulses and leaks like a squeezed lemon. Hyde too begins to come. Michelle feels his hot seed squirt into her. He pulls his cock from her hole as it shoots sticky goo across her stomach. Cream oozes out of her open gash. Hyde sprays his seed into it washing her stretched pussy with his hot semen.

Michelle can't believe how horny she feels. She sucks at Carl's cunt with abandon. Carla now comes in Michelle's face. It gushes out of her pussy and slimes Michelle's nose and mouth. Michelle gurgles up as much as she can licking and sucking between Carla's legs.

Mr. Hyde holds his cock at Michelle's pussy and bounces the end on her clit slapping it gently at first and then harder and harder. Michelle grunts and Carla releases her by sitting up off her face. Carla leans forward putting her face into Michelle's belly. She slurps up the cum Hyde has deposited there. Michelle puts her hand in Carla fitting all four fingers in her cunt. Carla accepts them with ease. Michelle fucks her with her hand while Hyde keeps slapping his cock on Michelle's sloppy slit. Soon he tires of this and decides it is time for Michelle to take it in the ass.

Hyde grabs the head of his cock firmly and pokes her tight hole. Michelle feels him at her back gate. Her eyes widen and she grits her teeth and pushes back at him with her tiny hole. Hyde watches his cock stretch her open. Michelle lets out a soft wine and tears fill her eyes and spilling over on her cheeks. She lifts her head as he pushes hard into her. Her hole makes way for the huge cock with little resistance and after the initial pain it softens and holds Hyde's cock tight. Michelle's pussy couldn't be any hotter. Carla still holding Michelle's legs and taking her hand in the twat begins to bark and howl. Michelle growls too and Hyde pumps her ass in short hard thrusts. He holds his cock still with one hand the other rubs Michelle's hard clit. Michelle has several orgasms during this anal penetration. Carla does as well spilling cream down Michelle's arm.

Hyde then quits after Michelle's spasms subside. He removes his dick from her ass and helps Carla down from the table. The two hold Michelle down and tie her to the table. "You are still my prisoner!" He says. "What? Did you think that you could fuck your way out of here? You'll have to fuck a great deal more then that before I'm through with you! Haahaaahaaa!"

Michelle grins at the thought of having more of Mr. Hyde's long thick monster cock in her delicate hole!

12