The Apartment

Story Info
He discovers a terrible problem with the place.
949 words
3.27
29.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is my first story on literotica. I hope you like it.

Synopsis:

He moves into a new apartment. On the surface, the place seemed ideal, but his first night there, he discovers a terrible problem with the place that he didn't take into account...

Story:

It was a room decorated in off-white tint. A dressing table sat modestly in between two wardrobes, reflecting the image of the room's occupant sitting on his bed. His fuzzy browed eyes stared into the computer; its screen illuminating his taut facial features, undermining the dim lit lamp of the room beside the bed. His eyes narrowed now and then upon the noise of children playing outside, distracting him from his work. When not being distracted, his eyes trailed the screen from left to right, copying the movement of typewriter carriage. But the distraction was increasing, with more and more kids gathering to play near his apartment with the fall of the evening; it was India after all, kids love playing street cricket during these hours after school. He had ignored the fact that while this moderately quipped apartment was being sold below its market value, there would certainly be some problems that he'd have to buy along with the apartment. The most annoying of all was the undulated music blasting from the marriage hall, few blocks away until the wee hours of the night; ban of loud music in residential areas after 10:00 PM ruled as a law highly ignored. Then there were his nosy neighbors, noting the time of him leaving the apartment and returning back with dutiful grace; their irritating kids, honking his door bell and running way. The punctual power cuts, twice each day, before and after his office hours. All these things were nothing compared to what he'd have gone through if he hadn't shifted to this new apartment.

Tired of forced concentration, he closed the lid of his laptop; releasing his body from veil of his clothes, he fell flat on his bed, his brown eyes gazed the blurred circumference of a ceiling fan. Closing his eyes, his brain imagined the images of Viraj, the guy he loved.

***

Midnight black eyes of Viraj were staring down at him while Viraj's firm board arms were at his sides, locking him in between them. Slowly Viraj subtracted the distance between them, moving closer to him; the warmness of Viraj's breath edging closer each second, their heated naked chests ready to collide like two thundering clouds. Their lips finally brushed, sending tremors down their cocks, trying to break the confinements of cotton and denim. Viraj's tender and wide palms cupped his face, helping Viraj savor his lips with the enthusiasm of a child licking ice cream. Their mellow groans reverberated inside the room; the temperature in their chests rising with friction of their nipples rubbing into each other, the tension of fireworks ready to blast with each kiss. Slowly he parted his lips, allowing Viraj to explore the confines of his mouth, allowing his tongue to get saddled under the pressure of Viraj's tongue. They were breathing heavily now, sweating from the heat emanating from their deep kisses.

He rolled over on top Viraj, pressing the weight of his chest onto the chest of Viraj, however, their lips remained locked. His tongue trailed the outline of Viraj's lower lips, moving the trail to Viraj's ears, he nipped his ear lobe; a bout of groan emerged from Viraj, his lungs contracting to their minimum, his nails digging into the bed sheet; from his experience of their seven years of relationship, he knew, he was stimulating the weakest spot on Viraj's body, licking his ear lobe, sucking it after his tantalizing licks. His mouth now shifted attention to the Viraj's Adam's apple, sucking it, causing Viraj's lungs to falter again. His lips reached Viraj's right nipple with a trail of soft kisses before getting there. His tongue's tip played with the erect nipple, pushing the nipple inside, while his other hand rubbed Viraj's left nipple making the skin red as hot iron. Gently he moved down, his tongue leaving a wet trail on Viraj's chest; he raised his head, his eyes stared into the dreamy hooded eyes of Viraj.

He unclasped Viraj's denims and removed his underwear swiftly, smelling the pre-cum, he nuzzled in Viraj's balls, sucking the tip of his cock with soft delicacy he bit the tip, causing Viraj to dig his nails much deeper into bed sheets. He then swallowed the entire length of his cock; Viraj moved his hips in synchronization with his mouth, fucking his mouth like a beast on fire. Their golden skins were shining perfection in the fluorescent glow of bulb. The movement of his mouth increased with the thrusts of Viraj's lips, sucking his cock, vacuuming his cock between his tongue and upper jaw. The sexual smell of their sweats intensified the room's aura. Intense suction and soft stroking; finally took over Viraj. Viraj tried to issue a warning, but what came out were moans when his body shuddered to his releasing cock.

***

He let it go, spurting his chest with his own sperms; his eyes flickered open with a clouded look in their depths. He had masturbated for the first time after Viraj's death; extended four months it had been. Shifting to a new apartment hadn't stopped him from thinking about Viraj, however, Viraj's death was his reason of shifting. Here the walls and the furniture did not radiate Viraj's presence but his heart did radiate undying love for Viraj. Suddenly tears started rolling down his eyes, his sobs echoed the off-white tint of his bed room's walls.