The Apartment Building Ch. 01

Story Info
New tenant gets sexy older landlady.
1.7k words
4.33
116.3k
17
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 04/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bradreler
bradreler
22 Followers

This story begins just as I moved into a new apartment building. It was fairly small and in a nice section of town. I got a nice apartment on the second floor, with a nice view of the city. The landlady was a cute older brunette, probably about 45, with massive tits and a large ass that was perfect for her. Needless to say, I was already checking this lady out and finding out some details. It turned out she was divorced, and as part of the settlement, she got this building. She lived on the fourth floor in a large apartment, which she shared with her daughter. She seemed pleasant, and seemed to enjoy me checking her out. After she had given me my keys and paperwork, she turned to leave. As she stepped out the door, she said she'd check back on me this evening, to see how I was doing.

I spent the rest of the day unpacking and waiting for Ms. Riley to return. She knocked on my door a little after seven o’clock. I greeted her with a warm smile and showed her in. I noticed she had changed her outfit, she was now wearing a pair of tight Capri pants and a low-cut blouse that revealed much of her large breasts. Being bored, and a little horny, I invited her to have supper with me. She hadn’t eaten yet, so she agreed with a smile. I apologized for every thing being in disarray, but she did not seem to mind. We ate a small dinner on my couch, which was my only un-packed furniture. We talked as we ate, and long after we had finished our meal. She told me about her divorce and her ex-husband, and I told her about my much shorter life and experiences. Our talk eventually led to relationships and of course, sex.

“So, how come a handsome guy like you doesn’t have a wife or girlfriend living here as well?” she asked.

“Well, I haven’t really found anyone yet, and since this is a new city, I’m sure I’ll find someone sooner or later. Now, why don’t I see a boyfriend with you?”

“Oh, me? No guys are interested in old broads like me. All the men my age are looking for younger girls and so are the younger guys.”

“Well, I think you’re very beautiful. A lot of younger guys think mature women are sexy, you know.” I said, figuring this was my chance, might as well go for it.

She blushed and excused herself for a moment to use the bathroom. I cursed myself for scaring her off. While she was in the bathroom, I sat there and tried to think what I would say. I couldn’t believe she would get offended over that.

A minute later, she appeared and sat down next to me.

“Do you really think I’m sexy, Brad?” she said as she leaned towards me, and kissed me. I was surprised to say the least, but I passionately kissed her back. We broke the kiss some time later, and she moved herself next to me on the couch. She reached beneath my shirt and stroked my chest. Then she moved down to my pants, and unzipped them, reaching in to grasp my hard cock. She pulled it out of my pants, and I lifted up so she could push them off. She leaned back and began unbuttoning her shirt, revealing her large breasts, barely restrained by her black lacey bra. She moaned and reached behind herself to release her bra. I let her bra drop to her lap, and leaned in to taste her breasts. Her areolas were large and brown, and erect with anticipation. As I ran my tongue over her right breasts, she reached beneath me and stroked my cock. I nibbled gently on her nipples, and then moved my hands down to her pants, to start removing them. I unbuttoned her tight pants, and she pulled her hand off my cock to help. She stood up and dropped her pants, then positioned herself on her knees in front of my cock, now wearing only white silk panties. She took my cock in her mouth slowly, covering every inch in her hot saliva. When she reached my balls, she took them in her hand, and began moving up and down on my shaft. I leaned back with a groan and let her work on my cock.

It did not take me long to blast her throat with my cum, I let out a groan a few seconds before my orgasm, and she gently squeezed my balls and took down my cum. I sat back up and saw what she was doing with her other hand, rubbing the front of her panties, where a visible wet spot had appeared. I stood up and she took my spot, pulling down her panties as she did this. Once she was positioned on the couch, I kneeled in front of her pussy, her pubic hair matted down with her wetness. Her lips were already open and oozing her juices, there was no doubt she was ready for me. I grasped my still rock hard cock and moved it at her pink lips. She moaned and begged me to slide it in.

“Mmmm, come on, Brad. It’s been so long, show me what I’ve been missing.”

I slowly pushed my cock deep into her. As I filled her up, I leaned forward onto her, and she wrapped her creamy legs around my back. I started slowly pulling my cock almost out of her, and then slowly back in. After a few minutes of this, she begged for me to make her cum. With her moaning in my ear, I picked up the pace, but since it had been a long time for her, very soon she lost control and began bucking and slamming against me. At that time, I held her ample ass, and rammed my cock into her. My balls slapped against her ass and her large chest was covered in a sheen of sweat. She cried out and tightened her legs around me as she came hard over and over. She called my name out as her back arched and I lifted her ass off the couch, pushing my cock even deeper. Her pussy muscles contracted tightly, and I could tell she had excellent control over them. I held on for as long as I could with her pussy clamping down on me, and then shot my load deep in her pussy. We laid there exhausted as we both came down from our orgasms. We were both covered in sweat from the warm summer evening. She sat up after a while and explained she had to be home soon, after glancing at the clock.

“My daughter will be home soon, and I need to clean myself up.”

“I hope you’ll be back soon” I said with a smile as I handed back her moist panties.

“Oh, don’t worry. I’ll definitely be back soon, Brad. I usually inspect the apartments every few days…” she said with a sexy smile.

A few days later, she called me when I happened to be in the apartment.

“Brad, I’m so horny right now. Let’s get together.” She said excitedly.

“Um, sure. Where can we do it?”

“Up here at my apartment, but I only have a half an hour, since my daughter will be home very soon.”

“Ok, I’ll be there in a minute.”

It probably only took me a minute total to run up the stairs to her floor. I found her waiting outside her door, wearing a denim skirt and a white blouse, unbuttoned to reveal the lack of a bra.

“Quick, she’ll be home soon. We need to fuck quickly.” She giggled.

She led me into her apartment and closed the door as I entered. We were standing in her kitchen. She had already finished removing her shirt, and was reaching up her skirt to pull down her black panties. I dropped my pants and boxers and moved up behind her, and helped her get up onto the counter.

“Up here?” she giggled “I’ve never done anything like this!”

Without saying anything back, I spread her legs and pushed my head up her skirt to her sopping pussy. I lapped up her wetness around her pubic area and moved a finger in her to find her clit. She gasped as I nibbled on her cunt lips and light ran my finger around her clit. I played with her pussy for a little while, and finally giving into her moaned demands, I pulled my head out from her skirt and pulled her towards the edge of the counter. She hiked up her skirt, and gripped the counter’s edge. I put one leg on a chair to get my cock equal with her pussy. Her cunt gave no resistance as I pushed into her, her wetness sliding me in. I tightly grasped her ass and started fucking her wet pussy. She moaned and wound her legs around me. She was panting as I thrust into her deep pussy. I moved my head to her chest and took a hard nipple in my mouth, teasing and biting gently on it. She screamed and I felt her pussy start to tighten around my cock. I pulled back and went back to work fucking her pussy hard. Just before she came she called out my name and groaned deeply. We came together, her muscles squeezing my cock, and I exploding into her hot cunt. She panted as I removed my cock from her depths. As I pulled out our mixed fluids seeped out of her pussy and ran down to the counter. I helped her down and helped her clean our mess as I hastily dressed.

Her daughter was due home any minute, so we rushed to get her counter and herself presentable. As she was pulling on her panties I kissed her deeply and left the apartment. I hoped she got dressed before her daughter came home, I thought as I ran down to my apartment. This is going to be a great place to live…

To be continued…

bradreler
bradreler
22 Followers