The Apartment Ch. 2

Story Info
Lovers order lunch from different kind of menu.
8.2k words
4.8
19.1k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

Author's Note: This series is a continuation of the story begun with introduction of the characters in "The Blissfield" and continued in "The Log Cabin".

* * * * *

"Morning, Baby," David said, sitting on the bed beside Holly. He was dressed in a light summer suit, and was slipping on his shoes. He ran his hand up over the sheet feeling her naked body shift underneath. She rolled over from her side to her back luring his hand to her breast.

"Mmm, morning," she said as his fingertips grazed across her stiff nipple.

"I've got a bunch of meetings this morning, by why don't you come up and meet me for lunch? You could meet the staff and I'm sure they'd like to meet you."

"That sounds like fun," she said sleepily. "Cuz I've got the afternoon off work."

"Oh rub it in, why don't ya?" he laughed, leaning over to kiss her fully on the lips. "I've got to go, Babe."

"Aww, do you have to?" she said taking hold of his hand and moving it over the sheet from her breast down between her legs.

"Come on, Baby. You know it isn't fair to start something that can't be finished."

"Who says it has to be finished right away?" she smiled.

"Well, I've got a couple of important meetings with customers and I can't very well be greeting them with a hard on."

"Oh, yes," she said, letting her hand slip up his thigh. "How inappropriate would that be?"

When her hand eased up over his crotch, cupping him through the light material of his trousers and boxers, she could feel his cock twitch and begin to grow. She knew that he was having second thoughts as his fingers began to move against her under the smooth silky feel of the sheet. She let her leg fall farther open as he caressed her mound, his middle finger slipping between the folds of her pussy, bringing a shiver to her body.

"That would be very inappropriate," he replied, kissing her lips again. "And very un-businesslike. Now I've got to go, Baby."

"Tease!" she hissed as he rose up from the bed.

He leaned back over the bed and kissed her a final time. "Meet me for lunch."

"What should I wear?" she asked, pulling the sheet up around her.

"Surprise me," he said with a smile. "You know how I like surprises."

"Bye, Hon," she said as he walked toward the door.

"S'long, Baby," he replied with a wink.

It had been over two months since they had moved in together, and the time had flown past so quickly. As summer had turned decidedly into fall, their love had only grown. The apartment was a beautiful place, a large two bedroom with two baths and a private terrace and attached parking. She loved thinking about how it was theirs, the first thing they had really shared since falling in love. Their friends had been supportive but their families had been skeptical, some even warning her that it would never last. Who knew for sure how long anything could last? But at least they were together now and every minute had exceeded her expectations.

She roused herself from the bed and dressed. Some light aerobics, some long stretches, a light morning workout, shower and breakfast before she headed off to class was her usual routine. But today, she might not have time to come home and change before meeting him for lunch, so she decided to dress before leaving for school. What to wear? It would have to be good enough for classes and for meeting up with David at work. Then she thought of what would work perfectly. She fished out a sheer black bra and thong with pretty lace trim from her lingerie drawer along with a pair of sheer black stockings. She had been saving this tiny little ensemble for a while. Once dressed, she looked herself over in the mirror. The skirt was snug but not too short. With the top button fastened the jacket looked modest enough for classes, yet with it unbuttoned, she knew she could tease him over lunch. She could always add a light touch of makeup in the car before meeting him.

Deciding to check her email before leaving, she sat down and clicked on her computer. Sure enough she had mail. A couple of junk mailings-like she needed a bigger penis-a note from a study group at college, and a new one from David. He must be at work already she thought as she opened it up.

My Darling Holly, It's only been an hour and I've missed you already. I wish you knew what a wonderful feeling it is to wake up every morning and feel you beside me. I wish you knew how much I have enjoyed living with you and sharing the simple pleasures of life each day. Whether we are out on the town, entertaining with friends, or spending a quiet evening at home, I have grown to love you more with every passing day. And when we make love the next time, please know that it is my burning desire and love for you that makes it so intense and enjoyable! Love, David

She clicked to save it to her filing cabinet that was filled with the poems and notes that he had sent her ever since they had fallen in love. Even though they were now together every day, she sometimes would read a favorite one just to re-experience the feeling and emotion that she remembered when first reading it. Seeing the time, she had to hurry off to class.

***

It was nearly 11:30 when David heard a familiar voice echo down the hallway. Of course, all the voices were familiar, but this one was special. There was a lilt and laugh to it that was so full of life. He was nearly done with an email, the last thing he absolutely had to do before lunch. His phone buzzed.

"Hello," he said, picking up his phone as he tried to finish his message.

"There's a very pretty girl here to see you," said Jacky, the receptionist. "She says she has an appointment you for lunch."

"Tell her I'll be right out," he replied clicking on send and hoping his message was complete enough and went ok.

By the time he reached the lobby, just down the hall from his office, the company president had spotted Holly and had already introduced himself and was shaking her hand. David felt his heart skip a beat when he saw her in her crisp black business suit and heels. She looked over and her face lit up when she saw him. He stepped right up to her, slipped his hand around her waist, and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hi, Baby," he said. "You've met Ralph I see."

She nodded, a shy smile curling her mouth.

"Well, David," Ralph said in a grandiose fashion. "When you were saying something about what a lucky guy you were, I didn't get the full picture until I met your friend here, Holly is it?"

As they stood chatting, it took just a matter of minutes for everyone in the company to find a reason to stroll through the lobby; all were obviously checking out the pretty red headed visitor dressed in black.

"I'm sure you have much more to do than stand around and talk with me," Ralph finally said with a smile. "But make sure he takes you on a tour. We do all sorts of really neat things here, and David does give the best tours."

"I'll be sure he shows me everything," she said, winking at David.

"Sure why don't I show you around now, if you'd like," he offered.

"All right," she agreed.

He escorted her along the hallways pointing out the various production departments, engineering and sales demonstration rooms. The production areas had glass partitions along the hallway that allowed you to see what was going on. He carefully described what the various personnel were doing. She listened partly amused by what he said and how he said it, but also by how everyone seemed so friendly and greeted him as they worked their way through the plant. She could tell that in the few months that he had worked here, how popular and respected he had become.

"So that's about it," he said when they started retracing their steps toward the front of the building. "I think I've shown you everything."

"There is one thing," she said, noting the question in his eyes.

"What's that, Babe?"

She leaned up and whispered in his ear, "You haven't shown me where you work."

"Well, we're heading that way right now," he remarked. "I have to grab my jacket anyway." They crossed the lobby and turned down the hallway that leads to his office. "Isn't much, but I call it home."

It was a nice room, at twelve feet square or more, with a large window that looked out onto the woods nearby. It was simple furnished with a nice curved desk and computer, an executive armchair, and a couple of visitor chairs near the desk.

"This looks so much like you," she said. "I can see you now, working away late in the afternoon when I'm calling you up to bug ya."

David slipped behind the desk and began to sign off his computer. "You can have a seat if you want," he remarked, gesturing toward the visitor chairs. Glancing down at the crowded desktop, Holly began stacking some of the folders and papers in order to clear some room on the desktop next to him. She eased her butt up on the desk and crossed her legs. He looked up at her sitting there with a big smile on her face. "That's not what I had in mind."

"I know, but you know how I love to play with ya," she laughed, uncrossing her legs, the stockings hissing sexily. "That's all part of the plan."

"Oh, and what plan is that?"

"You know how I talked about having sex at that office a couple times? Well, you're here and I'm here, so ..."

David began to laugh. "That is a tempting proposition," he said, running his hand up along her leg, but his eyes still locked on hers. "A very tempting proposition."

She began to ease her legs apart, just enough to give him a sweet hint of what lay up between her legs. His fingers glided farther up reaching the lace tops of her stockings. She looked down at him, her mouth open slightly, the tip of her tongue circling her lips. She undid the top button of her jacket and knew that he could see the tops of her breasts as she leaned forward.

"Are you trying to turn me on?" he asked.

"I thought I was doing a whole lot more than that," she said, raising a leg farther up, letting more light fall into the space between her legs under her skirt.

She propped her foot up on his desk. His fingertips had reached the warm soft skin of her thigh and danced around in circles as they wandered higher along her thigh. When he looked down from her eyes, he could easily see her legs, her stockings, and the slit of her pussy barely visible through her sheer black panties.

"See anything you'd like to have for lunch?" she asked teasingly.

"Uh, yeah!" he remarked licking his own lips. "All of a sudden I feel very hungry. Very hungry indeed."

"So are you going to take a bite or what?"

David leaned over toward the spread of her legs. As he did so, he heard the voice of Dan, one of his sales associates, echo around the lobby and reverberate down the hall.

"Say did you see David's visitor? Whoa, man! No wonder the man always has a smile on his face!"

"I thought it was just because he was a naturally happy guy," Jacky the receptionist said.

Holly and David looked at each other. She started to say something, but he raised his finger to his mouth. "This should be good," David whispered.

"Yeah, he had said something about her being really pretty and sexy," added Jay, one of the younger engineers and resident lady's man. "But I had no idea she was such a babe."

"Don't you think that he's kind of old for her?" Jacky asked.

"Hell, no!" laughed Dan, who was a few years older than David.

"Of course, you would think so," chuckled Jay. "Cause if he can do it, there's a chance for you, right?"

"Ya just gotta believe!" Dan quipped, and the others laughed.

Holly and David grinned at each other, his hand still resting up under her skirt. He was half tempted to say something, but held off.

"Well, I think that they make a really cute couple," added Sandy, one of the production supervisors. "Did you see the way they looked at each other while he was showing her around?"

"Are they still here?" Dan asked, his voice growing louder.

Finally David could no longer remain silent. "Yes," he shouted out. "And we're just about to have sex in here if you don't mind. So can you keep it down out there?"

They heard a smattering of laughter echo around the lobby.

"Oh, pooh," Holly said. "Now that you gave it away, I guess that means that we can't, huh?"

"Actually, sex on the premises is against the company rules," David said. "It was added after a couple of the production people were caught a while back."

"You can't drink, you can't listen to loud music, and you can't have sex," Holly said. "What kind of workplace is this?"

"Not as much fun for one thing," David chuckled.

"So does this mean that you aren't going to have me for lunch?" she asked, her foot still propped up on his desk, her skirt still hiked up her thigh.

"Mmm, I still want to eat you for lunch, Baby," David whispered, getting up from his chair and leaning over to kiss her. "But just not here. Why don't we go home for lunch?"

"Anywhere we can be together, Hon," she remarked, returning his kiss.

"Then let's go," he said, slipping his hand down from under her skirt. "Before I do something to get myself fired."

"Nice meeting all of you," Holly said as they headed through the lobby toward the front door.

"Enjoy your lunch," Jacky called out.

"I'll be back," David remarked as he held the door for Holly.

"Liar," Jacky laughed as the door closed behind them.

Their place was only fifteen minutes away and they each took their own cars. David was content to let her lead the way and he had to floor it to keep up with her little black Jetta. When they parked, he hurried over to her side and took her hand in his as they walked up to their door. Once inside, David put on some music, something by her favorite band that always put her in the mood. She poured a couple glasses of wine and took a seat on a stool by the breakfast counter.

"So what'll it be, soup and a sandwich, a little pasta salad, or your sweet ass?" he asked, taking a sip of wine and loosening his tie.

"I prefer a low cal lunch that's high in protein," she said with a smirk.

"And I was thinking of something with an open face and a lot of spread on it," he cracked.

"I think that's a menu I can get into," she laughed, pulling him to her with his tie for a little kiss. "You might as well take this off," Holly suggested, tugging his necktie. "You won't be needing it."

"Maybe I will," he chuckled, slipping it off his collar. "I wonder how you'd look wearing it?"

She laughed and leaned forward to let him slip it around her neck, but he had other intentions, lifting it up and wrapping it around her head, blindfolding her eyes. He tucked and tugged it so that she couldn't see a thing.

"David, honey," she said once the darkness had settled in. "What are you doing?"

"Something really sweet, Baby," he said taking her hands. "Now why don't you stand up for me?"

Though blindfolded, she stood up and he had her take a couple steps away from the counter. Very slowly and very lightly, David began trailing his fingertips down across her breasts, her stomach and around to her ass. Then he drew them back up again just as light and slow.

"Now, no moving," he whispered, as he moved around her, bringing his fingers along with him and raking them lightly down her back.

He moved up close to her, his face beside hers and eased his hands around under her arms moving up over her breasts then down over her stomach and down to her hips and thighs, stopping only when he reached the hem of her skirt, now more than halfway up her thigh.

"I want to make love to you, Holly," he whispered softly. "You know that I want you so badly."

As he whispered into her ear, he brought his hands up to her jacket, undoing each button slowly from the bottom up. The jacket fell open and she felt the rush of air against her warm skin. David began to ease the jacket from her shoulders, making sure that his fingertips lightly touched her skin almost every bit of the way. He stepped back around in front of her, leaning forward to blow his breath on her skin as it was slowly being exposed. He could easily see her erect nipples pressing out against the thin sheer fabric of her bra.

"I know that you want me too, Baby," he said leaning forward to kiss her neck, his breath blowing softly onto her cheek and shoulder. She tried reaching for him, but he brushed her hands away. "Ah, ah, ah!"

Once David had her jacket was free of her shoulders, he pulled it down and off and set it on the counter. He slowly squatted down in front of her, letting his breath wash over her body, particularly as his mouth passed her breasts, blowing against them gently and seeing her nipples straining against the thin sheer black material. Squatting down he brought his hands up her legs, enjoying the smooth silky feel of her long shapely legs in the stockings. When he reached the hem of her skirt, he slipped them up and over the snug fabric, pressing his palms against her thighs, her hips, and around to her ass. He reached up behind her and found the button and unfastened it, then tugged the zipper slowly down.

"Are you doing this real slow to tease me," she asked, her voice trembling and aroused.

"Shh," he hissed.

David began to pull her skirt down and she wiggled to let him pull it down past her hips, his breath again washing over her skin as he went. "Hey, no moving I said," he reminded her.

"Oh, David, honey," she said with a giggle.

When he stood to set her skirt on the counter atop her jacket, he admired the look of her standing there blindfolded in just her sheer little bra, panties and stockings. She did look so beautiful to him; her long tall body perfectly shaped, from her long well-toned legs, her narrow curving hips, the sweet little butterfly tattoo, her beautifully sculpted stomach, and her great pair of breasts. Of course there was her pretty face and hair and the most perfect mouth he had ever kissed. He could see her taking short quick breaths, anticipating what his next move might be. He felt so aroused looking at her like this, blindfolded and half naked, her body so tempting.

"Are you excited?" he asked, a foolish question that didn't need an answer. He whispered in her ear, "I am, Baby. I want you."

He took a sip of wine and then took her glass up and held it to her lips. "Careful," David whispered, holding the glass so that it didn't spill as she sipped. When her tongue darted out to lick her lips, he leaned over and kissed her lightly. Setting her glass down on the counter, he moved around and touched only his lips to her body, kissing her neck and her shoulders.

Then he dragged his tongue lightly over the tops of her breasts, just above the fabric of her bra, then came to rest between them, pressing his lips up against her, his nose nestling in the sweet scented valley between her breasts. He kissed his way back up to her shoulder and moved around behind her, his lips and tongue never parting from her sweet bare skin. He licked down along the back of her bra strap just before unhooking it and sliding it down off her shoulders. He pulled it away from her body and could see the goose bumps rise on her flesh, not from a chill but from the sensations he was creating in her body.

He squatted down again beside her and licked the soft skin alongside her panties, over her hips, across her lower back and then over the tops of her butt cheeks exposed by her thong. He continued licking around to her abdomen and then down both sides of the V of her panties in front. He leaned up to kiss her just on top of her panties. As he took another breath, he drew in the scent of her excitement and could see how the front panel clung to the cleft of her pussy.

"Are you wet, Baby?" he asked, again a silly question. "Do you want me?"

"Mmm, David," she moaned, her hips squirming. "Can you stop teasing me and just make love to me?"

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers