The Apartment Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"All in good time," he replied.

He guided his hands up along her thighs to take hold of the elastic of her panties. He pulled them up, stretching them tightly against her pussy, then began to tug them down, past her hips, along her thighs, below her knees and down to her ankles. She reached over to rest her hands on his shoulders and she stepped free of the tiny garment.

While she had her hands on his shoulders, David reached down to slip her shoes off then up to begin rolling a stocking down her leg. He let it collapse down to her ankle but took the other all the way off. Holding the stocking by both ends, he stood, held it toward her, and gently rubbed it across her breasts, just grazing her nipples teasingly.

"Mmm," Holly moaned.

He slid it down over her body, pulling it back and forth over her skin. When he worked it down along her legs, he brought it up between her legs pulling it back and forth over the sensitive skin of her thighs and up just so that it barely touched her pussy. Holly was squirming madly by this time, her nipples had become hard and achy, and the scintillating scent of her pussy growing wet filled his nose.

"So do you want me, Baby?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," she sighed heavily.

"Then you've got me," he said sitting on a stool at the counter and taking a sip of wine. "Do with me as you will."

"Oh, yeah," she said, blinking as she pulled the blindfold from her eyes. "Then it's your turn, Hon."

"So what do you want me to do?" he asked.

"First, I want you to strip for me, Hon. All the way. Every stitch. And take your time."

"You know strip tease isn't my long suit," he confessed.

He got up and she took a seat on the stool, crossing her legs and sipping her wine.

"Come on now, mister. Take it off."

David smiled sheepishly but began to unbutton his dress shirt. As each button fell loose, he started to sway gently in time to the music. He pulled it up from the waistband of his slacks and let it hang open. He kicked off his shoes to the side, undid his belt and opened the slacks. Letting them fall to his ankles, he stood there in his open shirt and green silk boxers. He stepped out of the trousers and picked them up, laying them onto the empty stool. He turned his back to her, looked at her over his shoulder, and wiggled his broad shoulders, easing the shirt down his back. When it fell away, he whipped it around in a circle and tossed it at her. Holly grabbed it and tossed it atop her clothes draped on the counter top. David turned to face her, spreading his arms out to the side.

"You're not finished, mister. Come on. Take it all off!" she demanded, gesturing with her free hand toward his boxers.

He shrugged and brought his hands down to his waist. Tucking his thumbs under the elastic, he began to push his boxers down over his hips. Baring his belly completely so that the base of his cock was nearly exposed, he turned around again. The elastic snapped down over the cheeks of his ass and he let them go so that they fell in a heap to his ankles. Kicking his foot up, he grabbed them out of the air and held them in front of his crotch as he turned around to face her. He held them close to his body and she could see how his erection was forming a bulge in the silky material.

"Come on, let's see the goods," she called out.

He smiled and pulled them off to the side revealed his semi-erect cock.

"Looks like someone was busy while I was blindfolded," she laughed, slipping off the stool. She pointed to the captain's chair in the breakfast nook. "Very good. Now bring me the chair and sit down."

David pulled the chair away from the kitchen table, swung it around and sat down, his cock dangling between his legs, growing longer and harder by the minute. She slipped her remaining stocking from her ankle, grabbed his necktie, and slipped over beside him.

"You know, I can see that you are enjoying this all too much," she whispered, looking down at his erection. "Now you are going to do everything I ask."

She covered his eyes with the necktie and loosely tied his wrists to the arms of the chair with her stockings, leaving his hands palms up. Standing behind the chair, she lightly brushed her fingertips down the entire length of his body, including his cock, which was by now growing very erect. She loved the way he squirmed as she touched his body. She looked in the liquor cabinet and pulled out the bottle of Cointreau. Unscrewing the cap, she poured a little of the clear orange-flavored liqueur on a finger.


"Open your mouth," she demanded. He did so obediently. "Now lick it off," she said as she placed her finger in his open and eager mouth.

She did it again with tow fingers this time and was delighted in the way he licked and sucked on her fingers hungrily. He licked his lips when she pulled her fingers away.

"Now open your mouth again," she said.

Spilling a drop or two on her nipple, she leaned over and placed it squarely in his mouth. He sucked and licked at her, drawing her nipple inside his mouth. She felt his teeth nibbling on her stiff nub. The touch of his mouth on her sent a shiver through her body and she looked down to see his stiff cock waving at her from his lap. Holly did the same with her other breast and he again sucked her nipple like a hungry child. He sucked it deep inside his mouth, flicking his tongue on the tip of her nipple, and then nibbling it firmly. This time when she looked down and saw his cock standing proudly upright in his lap, she couldn't resist stroking it gently.

"Oh, Baby, I need you now," he cried out as she pulled her breast away from him.

"What's the matter can dish it out but not take it, Hon?"

Holly moved around and straddled the armrest so that his hand was resting between her legs.

"Hey, don't move it!" she said sharply as he tried reaching up to her with his fingers. She began to rub her pussy back and forth on his hand. "I said don't move," she called out again when he tried fingering her.

She slipped away and moved over to his other hand. As she rubbed her pussy on his hand, she began to glide her fingers up and down his hard cock. Finally she raised herself from his hand and still with her fingers on his cock, pressed herself back toward him, guiding the head his cock back and forth along the lips of her pussy, then up between the cheeks of her butt. She rubbed herself on him doing everything but letting him enter her wet and waiting pussy.

"Oh, Baby!" he cried out loudly, almost as if in pain as she continued to rub her body on him.

"What's that, Hon?" she said, getting up from his lap, and turning around. She leaned over and kissed his neck and let her tongue circle his ear a few times. "What's the matter, does my lover want me? Does he want to fuck me?"

David could only moan desperately. She kissed her way down over his chest, kissing and nibbling on his nipples. Then she tongued his belly, his navel and kissed her way down toward his cock. She knelt between his legs and placed her hands on his hips. With her tongue extended from her mouth, she leaned forward and the tip flicked toward the head, tasting the drops of precum dripping from the opening. She hummed as she licked it off and began to rub her lips on the head and down the underside of the shaft. She could feel him shiver as she began to lick her way around his balls and then back up the shaft. She rose up a bit and rubbed her breasts on his cock, letting the head move back and forth over each nipple several times. He was biting his lip when she looked up at his face; his chest was heaving as he drew in hard heavy breaths.

"Mmm, Honey," she moaned between each of a series of little licks on his cock. "Are you ready for me?"

"Oh, yes, Baby!" he cried out, his body flexing and shivering with pleasure.

She kissed the head of his cock lightly and opened her mouth, slowly easing his cock inside as she lowered her head down onto him. Slowly and surely, she moved her head up and down on him, waving her tongue back and forth on the underside, and letting her teeth drag lightly back and forth on the other. With each downward movement she drew more of him into her mouth, her movement growing faster, his cock plunging deeper. Finally she felt the head pressing against her throat and she opened up to take all of him inside her, burying her nose into his belly. Then she slowly rose all the way up until he popped out of her mouth with a little sucking popping sound. She licked him and kissed him again, took another breath and lowered her mouth on him again, pressing herself down on him, hearing him moan as his cock nudged down her throat. Several times she did this and each time he moaned louder and louder, until finally he could stand it no longer.

"Oh, god, Baby!" he cried out. "Why are you doing this to me? God you know I want you so!"

"See, I knew you could dish it out and not take it," she laughed, running her hands up from his hips to his belly and chest. She tugged at his necktie and pulled it away from his eyes to see a look of such desire and passion that she had never before seen in him. His entire body seemed to be vibrating and she could feel the energy pulsing through him. Her own body was tingling at the thought that he wanted her, and that he would soon have her. She began to untie one of his arms from the chair. "Now you can't move until I say so," she warned him.

He looked at her unbelieving. "And what happens if I do?" he asked as she toyed with the other stocking.

"Well, let's just say that you don't get any of this," she said, standing up and running her hand over her sweet bare pussy. She could see his cock twinge as she ran a finger up and down her dripping wet slit. "And Honey, I am wet and really want you inside me."

For a second he looked so pitiful torn between his need for her and his desire to please her and follow her direction. "No moving now," she said and then sat in his lap, putting her arm around his shoulder and feeling his stiff cock still wet with her saliva press up against her hip. She kissed him hungrily, feeling his heat and passion pass into her body. When she pulled her lips away, he gazed at her with such great longing.

"Holly, I love you!" he whispered, his voice hoarse and deep.

"I know, Hon," she said softly. "I love you too."

"So can I like, move now?" he asked.

"No, you have to give me a head start," she teased, getting up from his lap and standing in all her naked glory in front of him.

He wiggled his remaining arm still tied up with her stocking. She leaned over in front of him, her breasts at his eye level, and toyed with the knot that secured his wrist to the chair. As she pulled at the loose end of the stocking, she looked at him and smiled a sweet and sexy grin. Then she tugged at the end of the stocking till it fell free of the chair arm and his wrist.

"You are now mine!" he shouted as he jumped up from the chair.

David's hands shot out and for and caught her wrists quickly. She tried backing away from him and wriggling free, but his hands had clamped around her firmly. He moved toward her, backing her down the hall toward the bedroom. She wiggled and shook her body and arms, trying to distract him enough to break free. When they reached the doorway to their room, he held her arms up over her head and pressed his naked body up against hers. His cock was rubbing on her belly and his mouth sought out hers for a hot wicked kiss. Their tongues touched and the kiss grew wild. He brought her arms down and began to back her into the room and toward the bed.

"Now that I've got you," he said. "I'm never letting you go!"

"Oh, don't hurt me, kind sir," she said with a mock frightened little voice.

"Oh, Baby, pain is the farthest thing from my mind," he said, pushing her back onto the bed.

She started to back away from him across the bed, but he took hold of an ankle and kept her near him. He climbed onto the bed and slipped his arms around her. As David moved up beside her to kiss her lips again, her hand found his stiff cock and stroked it gently. His hands caressed her breasts as a prelude to his shower of kisses. He moved his mouth down from her lips to her neck and ear lobes to her shoulders and slowly down to her firm but pliant tits. Although she was on her back, her sweet pair stood firm and round with rosy pink aureoles and erect nipples inviting his kisses. He slowly moved down to lick and kiss them, savoring the taste of her smooth soft flesh, drawing circles around each nipple, so slowly that she reached down to move her breast into his mouth. As he spent his time on each one, she began to arch her back to press her breasts into his mouth and began to move her hips slowly in a circular motion.

As he tenderly sucked one breast and then the next, he let one hand drift down to her pussy, slipping over her mound, feeling the moist lips beg for his touch. She spread her legs to let him slip his fingers fully over her pussy, letting him lightly rub his fingers back and forth over her moist sex. Her breath came more heavily as her hips thrust her pussy up against his touch almost forcing his fingers inside her.

She surrendered to his touch and spread her legs farther so that he could move his tongue up to her sweet little pussy. A slight perfume-like aroma greeted him as he kissed and licked her pussy lips and began to touch and play with her. She had such a well-tended pussy; it was the prettiest he had ever seen, always shaven completely smooth, and always smelled so sweet. She raised her ass from the sheets and rotated her hips slightly as his tongue and fingers flicked and probed her. Her hand fell down to his head and began to pull him closer to her as she gyrated in ecstasy. He spread her lips with his fingers and licked and sucked on her clit, feeling the waves of passion roll through her body. He pressed down harder and harder onto her, burying his mouth and lips and tongue and fingers into her sweet dripping pussy.

Then, as hard as she had once brought him closer to her, she tried to push him away, but he held his position with her hard clit beneath his tongue and three of his fingers moving inside her pussy. He felt her body tremble and shake as her thighs clamped firmly against his cheeks. Finally as her orgasm peaked and began to subside he eased back and showered her thighs and belly with kisses, running his hands up and down the silky length of her legs and letting his finger tips dance along the inside of her thighs. He would have continued with more, but she pulled at his chin to bring his face up to hers.

"I want you inside me," Holly called out with urgency in her voice. "I want you in me now."

She rolled him onto his back and stroked his cock to bring it back again to full attention. The sight alone of her pale trim luscious body hovering over him made it bigger and harder. She straddled him and slowly began to lower herself down. He used his hand to rub the head of his cock back and forth over the wet lips of her bare pussy.

"Ooh! That feels just like your tongue," she sighed heavily as she slowly eased down, taking his cock up into her hot wet pussy. Taking it all the way inside of her, she began to slowly rock up and down nearly pulling herself off of him and then easing back down in increasing frequency. Helping her to pick up the pace, he began to raise his hips up to meet her with each stroke. As they reached a nice even pace she began to arch her back, tilting her head back bracing herself by placing her hands behind her on his legs, her hair swirling about her shoulders. The sensation of her tight pussy on his upright cock was tremendous. She rode him hard and fast, letting out little screams of delight, her head tilting from side to side, and her breasts bouncing furiously in beat to their tempo. When he reached up to touch her breasts, she gasped and fell forward toward him pushing her sweet firm mounds into his hands. Their tongues went wild in a new wet wicked wrestling match. As she began to slow she collapsed fully onto his body.

"I think I'm going to come," she gasped. "But I don't want to come again just yet."

She slowly pulled her pussy up and off of his cock. He slipped out from under her and positioned her on all fours so that he could enter her from behind. The sight of the curves of her ass melding into her back was so beautiful that he paused to take in the sight. She eagerly let him enter her and they quickly found a stimulating and satisfying pace. He loved to see his long stiff cock disappear between the merging curves of her ass and legs. She tried pulling away quickly so that he almost came out of her then pushed back slowly and deeply.

"Oh, David," she sighed heavenly. "Oh, oh, oh!"

He held her hips and began to work against her harder, smacking the cheeks of her ass with his belly. Faster and faster he thrust into her, loving every move, her head bobbing, her hair a lovely red swirl, and her back arching and bucking with pleasure. When he pulled back just a bit too far, his cock popped out of her and as he pushed forward it slipped up between the cheeks of her ass, the underside rubbing against her tight little rosebud. As he rubbed his cock there, she wiggled her ass back against him. He grabbed his cock and rubbed the tip on her.

"It's okay, honey, you can have me there," she moaned softly. "You can take me anyway you want!"

Although David loved the feel of his cock in her pussy he couldn't resist the sight of his beautiful lover presenting her gorgeous ass to him. He placed his cock near her tight little rosebud and she pushed back against him gently. He was already quite wet from being in her drenched pussy, but let some spit drop to the head of his cock as it pressed against her. He held her cheeks apart and rocked his hips gently back and forth, and slowly but surely she began to take him inside her. The sensation was unearthly as her tight hot ass clamped around him. As he began to stroke his cock in and out of her, it felt like a warm hot wet hand firmly stroking his cock. She began to scream with pleasure with each stroke. When she buried her head on the pillow, he noticed her hand was slipping down to rub her clit.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she screamed. "Oh, God! Yes!"

David was nearly ready to come when he felt her wet hand slip around to fondle his balls.

"Wait a minute," he murmured. "I'm not quite ready to come yet."

He helped her up off the bed and they stood in front of the dresser facing each other. His arms slipped around her shoulders but her hand went down to his cock. She rubbed the head of it on her pussy and raised a leg up, opening herself up so that he could enter her pussy again. Face to face, he began to ease his cock in and out of her, slowly and deliberately letting her feel every part of him as it slid inside, and letting her see the effect that it had on him in his eyes. Holly reached down and grabbed his butt, pulling him into her deeper and deeper, digging her nails into his cheeks, hoping that he could see how much she loved having him here with her, so close and loving and intimate. After a few minutes, David pulled her close to him, pressing her breasts against his chest and she thought he was going to come.

"Oh, come in me, Honey!" she cried out. "I want to feel it inside me!"

"Not just yet, Baby," he said, letting his cock slip out of her. "Let's try this."

David moved her around so that she was facing the mirror of the dresser and he could enter her from behind. Holly leaned over and rested her hands on the dresser as he slowly began to ease himself back inside of her pussy. The view in the mirror for both of them was incredible; for her it was seeing him moving so sensuously behind her, each movement matched to the feeling of pleasure as his cock plunged deep inside her; for him it was the sight of her leaning forward, her breasts swaying with the flow of their passion, her face filled with desire for him and the pleasure of their lovemaking. He had her bring her legs close together and placed his outside of hers so that her pussy was drawn tighter. He placed his hands on her hips and guided her onto him as wave after wave of pleasure flowed over them. Their eyes met in the reflection in the mirror and they exchanged a long loving look of such incredible passion. At one moment she was smiling and almost laughing in enjoyment and then her eyes would close as a wave of intense sensations consumed her.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers