The Apartment Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers

"I'm ready!" she screamed. "I'm ready!"

David was nearly ready to come as well and quickly withdrew and practically threw her onto the bed. He grabbed her by the legs and pulled her ass close to the edge of the bed and placed her legs up with the ankles at his shoulders. The sight of her long lean pale body stretched out, grabbing at him, her breasts with the rosy taut nipples bouncing in time to their sexual music sent more waves of pleasure over him.

"Oh, David!" she called out, her eyes heavy lidded and filled with desire. "Oh, Honey, I love you!"

As he looked down and saw a tremendous wave of orgasmic pleasure sweep over her, he felt it as well as her pussy clenched him tightly and he couldn't wait any longer. He quickly guided her legs down along his side and leaned forward slipping his arms down under her shoulders.

"Oh, Baby," he whispered in her ear, nibbling on the lobe. "I love you!"

As the words slipped out of his mouth he felt his cum surge up and shoot deeply inside of her. He moaned each time he felt himself cum inside her. Again and again a tremendous surge of release flowed from him as his cum shot out deeply inside her.

"Oh, Honey!" she cried out as his hard cock, now slick with his sticky cum continued to move in and out of her pussy. "Oh, David!"

Finally after several more hard thrusts, he felt completely spent and collapsed down onto the bed with her. With his cock still inside her, they scooted farther up onto the bed to catch their breath and cuddle on their sides, face to face. Both of their bodies quivered and shook as they tingled in the glow of their exhausted passion. Holly's hand stroked his cheek and chest tenderly. David's hand rubbed her shoulder and back. They looked at each other lovingly, their faces glistening with sweat and desire for each other, their legs intertwined.

"You know that I will always love you," he said, reveling in the intimate feeling of cuddling with her warm smooth body.

"I know, Hon," she replied, feeling his heart beat furiously and her own body tingle with her spent pleasure.

They kissed and held each other for several minutes, whispering little compliments and words of love to each other. Their lovemaking felt new each time they were together, and was always so intense. It had been just about a year since they had met and neither one had known that they would end up together like this, and now that they were together, how long it would last. There were times when the feelings seemed almost too intense to handle; yet there were the times like this when taking the chance seemed so worthwhile. If was as if their trust in each other was growing and their love and passion and desire for each other was determined to hold them together.

"You know what I could really go for?" he said, finally after they had lain together quietly.

"What's that, maybe some clamshell or reverse cowgirl?" she said with a smile, her fingers reaching down to grasp his cock and stroking it gently, feeling it begin to harden again. "I was thinking some more doggie, maybe."

"Well, actually I was thinking of a ham sandwich, but now that you mention it ..."

As her hand continued to work on him gently, David realized that his lunch with Holly would last well into the afternoon. But he didn't care since he would be spending the time with the woman he loved and he knew that she loved him in return.

Miltone
Miltone
462 Followers