The Apartment Complex Ch. 02

Story Info
The Sunday School teacher.
4.5k words
4.63
80.8k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful Sunday, and I was enjoying the morning sitting by the pool reading the newspaper when a woman that I hadn't seen before came in to the pool deck with two young kids. She told them they could jump into the pool, and she took a couple of chairs not far from where I was sitting.

As the kids jumped in, yelling and laughing, she put her things down in one chair, and as she was sitting in another chair, closer to me, she noticed that I was watching her. She smiled, rolled her eyes, and lowered herself with a loud sigh.

"Tough day already?" I asked, chuckling.

"And it's not even noon yet," she responded, laughing.

We tried to talk a little more, but kids being kids, they were pestering her to join them and asking a lot of questions. I could tell that she was reaching a quiet boil, when I told her that I would be right back.

I ran up to my apartment and brought back some pool dive toys that I had bought for my own kids a few years back. I gave them to her kids, told them how to use them, and they started to amuse themselves.

"Thank you," she told me. "You didn't have to do that."

"It was my pleasure," I told her. "I originally bought those so my own kids would quit bugging me while we were at the pool. You look like you could use the peace and quiet."

She laughed at that, and we talked a little more. She told me that she has been divorced for about five years, since her kids were toddlers, and that she had just recently bought a condo in our complex. She also told me that her name was Sarah, and that she was raised by conservative, Southern Baptist parents.

Thanks to a dark pair of sun glasses that I was wearing, I was able to check her out while we talked. She was a very attractive woman, I guessed about ten years younger than me, with strawberry-blonde hair. She had a little meat on her bones, but was by no means fat, just a couple of pound overweight, and was in a very conservative one-piece bathing suit.

The suit was not able to hide a nice pair of legs or what seemed to be an average sized pair of breasts, and I was enjoying watching her plump lips as she spoke, fantasizing about what she could do with them.

She then told me that she taught Sunday school, and that it was her students that had worn her out that morning.

When I told her that I had coached youth football and wrestling, and seeing how I handled her kids, she jokingly told me, "I should bring you along with me next week and let you take the wild ones."

I laughed, and said, "Thanks, but, no."

She chuckled, and responded, "Oh, well. It was worth a try."

Shortly after that, her kids came out of the pool and complained that they were hungry, so she took them in for lunch.

Before she left, as I helped her gather her things, I told her that I hoped to see her more often.

Sarah smiled at me, and said softly, "I would like that," as she took her things and left.

I did manage to run into her a few more times, usually around the pool, and we talked quite a bit. I was fascinated at how intelligent she was, and had to laugh as she told me tales of her alcoholic ex-husband, who rarely saw their kids. I also found out that she was fifteen years younger than me!

During one of our talks, she told me how nice it was having an adult conversation, outside of work and church. I told her that I enjoyed our talks also, and that I hoped we could have more. She smiled at me, and said, "I hope so too."

I decided right then to ask her out. "I realize that there is a bit of an age difference between us, but, I hope that doesn't bother you," I told her. She told me that she would really like that, that the age difference didn't bother her at all, and that she would ask around at church for a baby-sitter, and let me know the next time she saw me.

The following Sunday, she brought the kids to the pool and she had a big smile on her face.

"Well, I asked around at church for a baby-sitter," she told me. "I am all set. All I have to do is tell the girl when we want to go out."

"How does Saturday night sound," I asked. "We can go out for dinner, maybe have a drink, and then we'll play it by ear from there."

"Well, that sounds good," she responded, "but I have to tell you, I really don't drink that much."

"That's fine," I told her. "I'm not talking about staying all night in a bar. Maybe a drink or two, and then we'll move on."

"That sounds very nice," Sarah told me, and our date was set.

Our first date was very simple. We went out to dinner to a neighborhood Italian place, and had a glass of wine with our pasta. Afterwards, I took her to a coffee shop that had just opened up to listen to a small band that was playing there.

As we were driving home, Sarah told me that this was the first time since her divorce that she had been out without her kids. "Well, I really enjoyed myself tonight," I told her as I was parking my truck at home.

"I did too," she responded as we walked towards her door. "I hope we can do it again."

"I think I would like that," I told her as she opened her door.

After she invited me in, I told her that I would pay for the babysitter, and offered to drive her home. The babysitter, Karen, told me that she drove herself, so that wouldn't be necessary. I paid her, and we both walked towards the door.

After Sarah said good-bye to Karen, I turned to say good-bye to Sarah. As I turned, Sarah must have moved in to me, because her face was inches from mine. Taking what I assumed to be a signal, instead of just hugging her, I kissed Sarah softly on the lips.

Feeling her pillowy-soft lips against mine, I almost didn't want to stop the kiss! "Damn," I thought to myself, "If she can kiss like that, I can just imagine what else she can do with those lips!"

As we separated, we both sighed, and I whispered, "Wow!"

Sarah smiled, and said, "Yes, wow is a good word."

"I will call you soon," I told her as I left.

Sarah and I went on a couple of more dates, before I finally told her that I wanted to cook dinner for her.

"You really do cook?" she asked me, teasing me. "I would like that. No one has ever cooked for me before."

"Well, I will be honored to be the first," I told her, and we set the date.

The following weekend, Sarah knocked on my door as I was finishing up the cooking. Surprising me as she walked in, Sarah handed me a bottle of white wine.

"I thought this might come in handy tonight," she told me as she walked in. I couldn't help but look her over as she entered my condo.

For a Sunday school teacher, Sarah was dressed rather provocatively. She had on a tight pair of black slacks, and a sheer white blouse. Her blouse was sheer enough to make out the lace pattern on her bra.

I opened the bottle and poured us each a glass as I finished fixing dinner. I made a chicken and pasta dish, which we both polished off easily. We also polished off the bottle of wine.

After dinner, we went out onto the balcony and talked a little more. I was getting the feeling that Sarah wanted to do more then just talk, so when she commented on the music I had playing in the background, I asked her if she wanted to dance.

"It's such a nice night out, though," she said, "I really don't want to go back in."

"We don't have to go in," I told her. "There's enough room to dance out here."

Smiling, Sarah said that she would like that, and I took her in my arms. She felt very nice as we swayed back and forth together, and my hands slid up and down her back.

The way that she felt in my arms, combined with her perfume and the wine, soon had the blood flowing to my groin. As we continued to dance, my rod started to stiffen to the point that I was trying not to rub against Sarah too much. I didn't want her to freak out, or withdraw.

Instead, when she moved, and felt my shaft rubbing against her hip, she slowed for a moment, and raised her head just a bit, and then settled back in to my arms, getting even closer this time.

After a few minutes like that, a song ended, and we slowed down. Sarah stopped and looked up at me. Looking her in the eyes, I slowly and softly slid my hands up the sides of her body, until I was cupping her face in my hands.

Sarah moaned softly as I leaned in and kissed her soft lips. In only a couple of seconds, we were wrapped in each other's arms, kissing wildly.

As I pulled her in tight, sliding my hand down to her lower back, just above her ass, Sarah slid in and felt my hard bulge pressing against her belly.

Moaning and rubbing her body against mine, Sarah kissed me like she was possessed. Pulling apart for a second, she whispered in my ear, "How private is it up here?"

"Well, as long as things don't get too loud, it's very private," I told her.

Smiling at me, Sarah then knelt in front of me, sliding her body against mine all the way down. When she was facing my bulge, she reached up and started to slowly rub and squeeze my pole.

"Oh, my," I whispered as she reached for my zipper and slowly lowered it.

I reached for a cushion for her to kneel on as she fished her hand inside my pants, opened my boxers, and grabbed a hold of my hard cock.

Adjusting herself on the cushion, Sarah gently pulled my cock out of my pants. Stroking it softly, she said, "Oh my! This is nice ... thick ... long ... hard. A beautiful penis."

Sarah then started to wrap her lips around my cock and slowly take it in her mouth. Her thick, plump lips added an extra sensation to what had started out as an great blow job.

Softly placing my hands on her head as she took me in deep again, I gasped out, "Oh my god! That feels incredible!"

Hearing that, Sarah slid my cock out of her mouth and said, smiling, "Thank you!", and then dropped her mouth over my shaft again.

She then started stroking my shaft as she sucked me, kissing and licking all along my length.

Starting to get weak-kneed already, when Sarah started bobbing up and down, rotating and moving her head as she did, I had to gasp and look for something to lean on for support.

"Oh my god! That is incredible!" I moaned as she continued. This young woman had a definite talent and enthusiasm for sucking cock, especially for someone with such a conservative upbringing.

Soon, knowing that if I didn't stop her, I was going to cum in her mouth, I reluctantly pulled Sarah off of my cock.

Standing her up, I pulled her close and kissed her, directing her towards the table.

As I backed her up to the edge of the table, Sarah pulled away and asked, "You didn't like what I was doing?"

"Oh, I liked a LOT," I told her. "I had to stop you before it was too late, I liked it so much." I undid my pants and stepped out of them as I started to kiss her.

"Oh," she whispered, as I kissed along her neck as I started to unbutton her blouse. "Well, I guess that's ok, then," she said, smiling.

Sarah gasped and moaned as I slowly and softly kissed my way down her chest, kissing more and more as I continued unbuttoning her blouse. I kissed along the edges of her bra, licking when I got to her cleavage.

As I pulled her blouse from her body, dropping it on the table, I knelt before her, and lowered the zipper on her pants. As I slid the pants over her ankles, I kept her shoes on her. She was wearing a pair of short, backless heels that looked really sexy on her.

Placing her pants with her blouse, I stepped back and took in the view. Sarah was wearing a matching low-cut lace bra and boy cut panties, along with her heels, and looked beautiful.

I stepped in, kissed her, and lifted her ass on to the table. Grabbing the nearest chair, I pulled it behind me, and then started kissing her again.

My hands were gliding along the sides of her body as my lips and tongue made their way along her neck. When I reached her shoulders, Sarah gasped softly as I slid her bra strap off of her shoulder while I kissed my way across.

After kissing my way across both shoulders, I kissed my way down her chest, again going along the lace edges of her bra.

Pulling her cups down as far as I could, my lips and tongue glided just above the tops of her nipples, and Sarah held my head tight to her chest.

Finally, I reached around her back and unhooked her bra. Letting it drop to the floor, I slowly started to kiss her breasts, along the tops and the underside, but still avoiding her stiff little nipples.

Her breasts looked like a small C-cup, and stood amazingly perky, considering that she had two kids. Her nipples were a dark reddish, small around, but standing out tall.

When I finally leaned in and slid my tongue across one nipple, Sarah sighed and pushed her chest out a little further towards me. I moved my head to her other breast, licked across and around that nipple, and then went back to the first one.

As I wrapped my lips around this stiff little bud and started sucking on it, I reached up and started squeezing her other breast. Sarah sighed and gasped at the sensation of both nipples being pleasured, and held my head tight to her nipple,

I was squeezing her breast, almost in a milking motion, bringing more blood to that nipple, as my tongue flicked and licked rapidly across her other nipple. I started sucking on her nipple again as I pinched and pulled lightly on the other.

"Ohh!" she gasped as I pulled on her nipple. "Oh, yes! I like my nipples pulled!"

I switched sides and started kissing, licking and flicking on the other nipple while I squeezed and pinched on the first. By now, Sarah was moaning and gasping, and starting to really react to what I was doing.

After I had played with both nipples, I resumed my way down her body. I kissed my way across her belly and continued down to the edges of her panties.

I sat in the chair and started kissing her legs, starting with her inner thighs, just above the knees. Again, I went up to the edge of her panties, and continued to kiss my way around. I could tell that she was going nuts, and wanted me to make some contact, but I wanted to tease her just a bit more.

I placed her legs over my shoulders and leaned in to kiss her panty-covered pussy. As my lips made contact with the lace, Sarah exhaled and moaned loudly.

"Yesss!" she whispered, as she grabbed the edge of the table.

As I continued to kiss and lick the lace covering her mound, I could feel the heat, and see and taste the juices flowing from her.

Finally, I reached up to her waist, and started to slowly slide her panties over her hips, and down her legs. When I slipped them off of her and dropped them to the floor, I leaned in and blew gently on her wet mound.

"Ohhh!" she moaned as she started to move her hips around. As I leaned in and held her legs to her chest, I slowly dragged my tongue along her slit, starting from her ass, and heading all the way up to her clit.

As my tongue flicked across her asshole, Sarah jumped and gasped, then settled down quickly. I licked my way up her slit, burying my tongue in her wet hole, and she relaxed even more, and started sighing and moaning.

"Oh, my gosh! Yes! That feels so nice!" she said as she moved her hips.

I slid my tongue slowly up to her stiff little nub, bringing her juices with, and flicked it across quickly, spreading the wetness.

"Ohh!" she yelped. "Oh my gosh, yes! Oh, yes!"

I licked my way along and across her clit, spreading it open for better access and nerve stimulation. When I slid a finger into her wet pussy, Sarah's hips jumped, and she moaned loudly.

"Oh! Yes! Oh, my ... yes!!!" she whispered as she moved her hips. "Oh my gosh, that feels good!"

I continued to flick my tongue across her clit, occasionally running it up the sides of her hood. I noticed that when I licked along the right side of her clit, Sarah moaned and sighed more than usual.

I flicked my tongue across the tip of her clit, and along the side of her hood, as I slowly started to slide a finger into her tight, wet pussy. As I applied a slight amount of pressure to the top wall of her hot cavern, Sarah started to buck her hips and gasp.

"Oh, my gosh!" she moaned. "Oh, yes! You know just where to touch me! Ohh! Ohh!"

I alternated the speed and pressure that I used with my tongue, and soon Sarah was getting louder as her breath was getting shorter. I slid another finger into her, and that started to set her off even more.

"Ohh! Oh yes! Oh, that's it! Right there! Yess!" she gasped, as her hips bounced off of the bed. "Oh, my gosh! Yessss!"

I felt her pussy walls start to squeeze and spasm on my fingers, and there was a sudden gush of juices as Sarah started to cum.

"Ohh! Ohh!" she moaned. "Oh my GOSH!"

As her orgasm subsided, I slowly and gently kissed my way back up her body, stopping to flick my tongue across her stiff nipples. That caused her body to jump slightly, and she sighed softly.

As I leaned in to kiss her, she took my face in her hands, and said softly, "Please be gentle. I haven't been with a man since before my divorce, and he wasn't even close to your size."

"I will go as slowly as you want me," I assured her. "Are you ready?"

"Oh, yeah," she whispered, smiling.

I slid the head of my hard cock up and down her wet slit, and she jumped as I stroked it over her still sensitive clit. Placing the now slick head at her hot opening, I slowly started to slide my cock into her depths.

"Ohh! Ohhhh!" Sarah gasped when I was only half way in.

"Are you ok?" I asked, stopping my penetration.

She responded by reaching down to my hips and pulling me in deeper. I felt my cock bump up against her cervix as I bottomed out, and Sarah gasped and yelped.

"Did I hurt you?" I asked, concerned.

"Oh, no," she reassured me. "That feels good! I've never felt this full!"

I reached down and gently squeezed her breasts, allowing her to get used to my girth, before I started to continue. As I pulled on her nipples, Sarah started to move her hips, and I knew that she was ready.

I started to slide the entire length of my shaft slowly in and out of her succulent pussy, and she groaned in appreciation. After I pulled back out on a stroke, I teased her by sliding only the head in and out.

"Oh, yeah! That's nice!" she whimpered.

I continued like that for a few seconds, and then stuffed my cock all the way back in. Sarah responded by grunting and wrapping her legs around my waist, holding me in tight.

I grasped her hips and bucked my hips back and forth forcefully. "Oh, my gosh! Yes!" she grunted, holding me tight with her legs.

I started to switch back and forth between long strokes, sliding my shaft all the way in and out, and short strokes, either sliding just the head in and out or burying my cock in deep and bumping my hips against hers.

No matter which technique I used, Sarah was moaning her approval, and kept encouraging me on. "Oh, my GOSSSHH!" she moaned. "Don't stop!!! That feels SO good!"

We went on like that for a few minutes, and then I leaned in to her. Keeping my cock buried deep in her hot, wet hole, I took each nipple between my lips and sucked on it, and then lightly clamping it between my teeth and pulling on it.

Sarah gasped and reached up to my head as I released her nipple the first time. "Uh-huh," she moaned. "Yess!"

After I had teased both nipples, Sarah was writhing in pleasure on the table, and I whispered in her ear, "Hold on to my neck, and keep a good grip with your legs."

Giving me a puzzled look, I moved her hands to my neck, and she held on. I straightened up, lifting her off of the table, and walked over to a chaise lounge in the corner, keeping her impaled on my hard, stiff cock.

With each step, Sarah bounced on my pole and gasped. I sat on the chair, keeping her on top of me, and laid back.

Sarah sat on my lap, my rod buried deep inside her, and placed her feet on the floor. She then started to move her hips back and forth, and I could feel the head of my cock hitting a bump of what felt like bone.

12