The Apartment Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, just like that! Right there!" she shouted. He tried to hit the spot again. "Deeper!" she cried. He knew what to do. Grabbing her ankles, he gently pulled her legs so that they were bent up to her chest.

"Why are you- Oh!" she gasped, as he began to thrust again. He was going so deep. She'd never cum from her g-spot before, but she thought this time she might. This felt so good. When he reached up and grabbed her nipples, she couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm gonna cum-" she whispered. He increased his pace, twisting her nipples harder. That was it- she moaned as her legs wrapped around him and her orgasm shuddered through her body. He was a little embarrassed. Wasn't he supposed to cum at the same time? At least he hadn't cum early...

But when he tried to pull out, she stopped him. "Where are you going?" she said. "I'm not done. And you haven't finished!"

"I'm getting close..." he said. In response, she grabbed his butt and began to pull his hips into her. As his orgasm approached and her second one seemed like a possibility, she put her fingers between his stomach and hers, reaching for her clit. He gasped as the backs of her fingers touched his sensitive stomach.

"You like that?"

"Ohhhh. Yeah. Keep doing that-"

She moved her hands so that they rubbed her clit and at the same time caressed his lower stomach, just above where the hair started. It was too much for him. As she pulled his hips into her with one hand and touched him on the stomach with the other, he slammed into her for one more thrust and stayed there, digging his nails into her shoulders and releasing a flood of cum. She had never imagined it would feel so good for a guy to cum inside her. Rubbing her fingers faster, she had another orgasm just as he finished his. This one made her whole body tense, as a feeling almost like pain but most definitely pleasure gushed through her body from her clit outward.

"That was. Amazing."

"Yeah."

"Can I sleep here?"

"Of course. Then tomorrow we'll have plenty of time to get to know each other."

12