The Aphrodisiac Compound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cnid
Cnid
62 Followers

"What?" I said, looking up.

"Seriously. Is it for real?"

I wasn't sure which answer she wanted to hear. Kevin and I both answered as if the question itself was ridiculous.

"Um, yeah. It works."

"It really works."

"How do you know," asked Katie, "unless... oh my god, you tried it, didn't you?"

Kevin and I both turned a little red but didn't answer.

"What did it do?" asked Katie eagerly, lowering her voice still further.

"It...well. It did what it was supposed to do."

"Oh. my. God." said Erin, blushing

"It made us...well...We got... horny," I said.

"Very horny," added Kevin.

Katie started giggling uncontrollably, mostly at the scandalized expression on Erin's innocent face.

My penis gave a little twitch.

"Oh this is such bull," said Erin dismissively. She pushed her glasses back on her nose in an annoyed gesture that, for some reason, I found charming.

"There could by anything in that bottle," said the bookish little blonde girl, "and you two blockheads would think it was an aphrodisiac because everything makes you ..., you know..."

Katie laughed again.

"Really?" she said to Erin. "You can't even say it?"

"Horny," said Erin, sounding like it was the first time in her life she'd ever used the word, but looking suddenly determined not to be intimidated. How can you tell it works?" asked Erin.

Without missing a beat, Kevin says, "You can tell by the smell. Smell it."

Looking vaguely curious, but more annoyed, Erin unscrewed the small bottle, and lifted it up to her face. She took a delicate sniff, wrinkling her cute little nose at the odd, penetrating smell. She sniffed two more times, a little more deeply.

Given what it had done to us, I thought that was probably enough, particularly as we were in school.

"Don't leave the cap off for too long. It evaporates quickly," I lied.

She had looked just a bit dreamy, but when I spoke to her, she seemed to remember herself and she capped the bottle and set it down. I got the impression that Katie was about to pick it up, when I saw over her shoulder that one of the librarians was moving through the books in our direction. I didn't want her see the bottle, so I scooped it up quickly and popped it into my pocket. The librarian found what she was looking for and went back toward the front desk.

Now it was Katie's turn to be completely scandalized.

"I can't believe you did that!" she whispered loudly to Erin.

"What? I just smelled it..." Erin stopped talking, a shocked and puzzled look on her face. It looked like she'd just been groped by the invisible man. Then her eyes fluttered closed, and she sighed like she was settling into a hot bath. She opened her eyes suddenly, like she hadn't meant to close them at all, and looked at the three of us with an expression two parts wide-eyed apprehension, and one part willing naughtiness. Again her lovely intelligent eyes closed behind her round glasses, and she leaned her head slightly back, her blonde ponytail dangling over the back of the chair. She parted her perfect china-doll lips, and she inhaled very deeply. She began to blush furiously pink right before our eyes, not just on her unblemished face, but her neck and collar bone as well. She stretched luxuriantly, and arched her back. The front of her shirt rode up so I could see her smooth flat belly, and her enticing little breasts pushed tight against her blue cotton top. It was the first remotely shameless thing I'd ever seen Erin do. Her hard little nipples were unmistakable, showing clearly through her shirt. I wondered if the compound that had so quickly made me and Kevin erect might be making her delicate nipples harden, and perhaps even hardening her tiny pink clitoris into a firm little nub, making it swell, and throb, and demand to be noticed, there at the top of her sacred, mysterious, pink folds.

After holding her breath for a second or two, Erin sighed, settled forward again, and opened her eyes.

Katie raised a hand to her mouth in an expression of titillated embarrassment.

"Erin, are you ok?" asked Katie.

"Yeah. Just got kind of a head rush. My heart's racing, but I feel...actually, I'm all... tingly."

She glanced down and noticed her nipples. She gasped and looked a little embarrassed. But she made no effort to hide her erect nips, and I for one wasn't hiding the fact that I was staring.

Katie was watching with wide-eyed fascination and a naughty grin. She bit her lip for a moment before asking, "So is the aphrodisiac for real? Is it working?"

Erin looked helplessly at Katie.

"I'm not sure...I've never felt anything like this...I don't have a lot of...experience..." That was when Erin happened to glance at me. As she was looking at me, I could swear I saw a moment of raw lust in her innocent eyes, as if I'd caught her thinking about jerking my dick or something. And then that moment of lust was followed almost instantly by a look of pure panic. She gasped, clutched her legs together, and held onto the chair like she was on a roller coaster. She also looked like she was pressing her tight little backside into the chair, hard, though she was trying not to be obvious about it. She gasped again, and looked intensely at Katie with something like shame and overwhelming lust coloring her sweet, innocent face.

"Oh my god," said Erin, obviously wrestling with some powerful sensation. Her voice went up about an octave. "Oh my god, it really feels like I have to pee..."

Her expression became more urgent, and she pushed herself down harder into her chair, crossing her slender legs, and squeezing them tightly together. Then she moaned and hunched forward, and she curled her lip in a vaguely disgusted expression, either at what was happening, or what it felt like, or at how much it turned her on.

"Oh shit...I'm so....oh my god...."

"Are you getting wet between your legs?" asked Katie.

Kevin and I turned to look at Katie. She mostly ignored us, looking at Erin, who was looking back at her.

Erin nodded, squirming a little in her seat.

"Doesn't your coochie ever get wet sometimes?" asked Katie.

Erin gave a tiny, sexy little shiver.

"Well, yeah, I mean, but not like this..."

"You're just a little turned on, that's all."

Erin looked shyly at me and Kevin, then looked back at Katie and lowered her voice.

"You don't understand. I'm...getting completely soaked down there. It almost feels like I'm wetting my pants!" As she said it, she groaned a little, and squirmed and fidgeted in her chair again.

"Well, I guess you're really turned on, then," said Katie.

This seemed to make Erin gush, and you could almost see her surrendering, abandoning all the rules about good girls, and giving in to the urgent demands of her hyperstimulated teenage vulva. She spread her legs apart as far as her jeans would allow, and ran her hands up her thighs. Then she leaned forward and closed her legs, leaving her pretty hands squeezed between them. She looked deeply frustrated, and groaned as her narrow hips seemed to jerk forward by themselves, trying to push her young pussy onto a cock that just wasn't there.

She groaned again, and fidgeted around in her seat like she just couldn't get comfortable. She pushed against her crotch with the palms of her hands. Her glasses had slid down on her nose, but her eyes were now tightly shut anyway. She began to moan girlishly with every quickening breath.

Katie had been watching this with frank delight, and as Erin squirmed more desperately in her chair, and showed less and less control over the sounds of her overpowering lust, I glanced over and noticed that Katie, sitting next to me, was doing some leg squeezing of her own. She had her legs crossed, bouncing one foot. Then every few seconds her foot would stop and she'd squeeze her legs together, hard, presumably squeezing her plump young twat with her strong young thighs. The best part was, she totally caught me looking at one point, when she was right in the middle of a really hard, obvious squeeze, and she didn't even try to hide it. She just squeezed a moment longer, a hint of her effort showing in her features, and then relaxed and went back to watching Erin.

Erin's palms were now flat on the table, and every inch of her young little body was tensed. Her bright eyes were squeezed shut, and it almost looked like she wasn't moving. But her face was pink and flushed, her breathing was rapid and shallow, and every few seconds she'd make a dainty, girly, little grunt, and her petite hips would jerk forward as her taught little butt cheeks would clench. I realized she was going to climax, right there at the table, and very soon. Katie could tell she was close, too. She glanced at me, then looked back at Erin.

"Erin?" she said.

Erin caught her breath enough to say, "Uh huh?" between her quiet, hard little spasms.

"Are you about to nut, baby?"

"What?..."

"Are you going to have an orgasm? Like, right here in the library? Cause I think that would rock."

"I don't...ungh....I don't know... I've never...I haven't... "

Katie looked delighted.

"You've never had an orgasm before?"

Erin shook her head, and then groaned. "It's so hot..." said Erin.

"What is?" I asked, partly just to make her say something else in that intensely sexy tone of voice. She opened her eyes and looked at me, nearly panting, and licked her lips.

"My vagina. No... I mean my... my pussy. My pussy feels so hot. And I'm so wet..."

Talking about her body that way to a boy seemed to overwhelm the tiny blonde. Her ass clenched, and she reached up and grabbed one of her teeny tits, and massaged it roughly through her blue blouse. She bit her lip to keep from crying out, but she couldn't seem to keep from moaning, and she kept on grunting lewdly, if quietly, as her whole body clutched and her very damp crotch was thrust irresistibly and wantonly forward.

"I'm pretty sure you're about to find out what an orgasm feels like," Katie said to her gently. "It can be pretty intense. You should probably concentrate on remembering where you are, and not screaming."

Erin struggled to talk over what her body was doing to her.

"But...but...it's not supp...supposed to be automatic! Don't you have to... touch yourself ...or something?"

Katie gave a wicked grin and shrugged. "I always do," she said, blushing.

Erin squeezed her legs together and bent forward, wrapping her whole body around her exploding clitoris. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh please. Oh please. Oh SHIT!" She sat back up in her chair like she'd been electrocuted, every muscle in her young body straining against itself. Her narrow thighs squeezed and rubbed together, and her perfect little ass clenched and unclenched; then she spread her legs sluttishly wide, as if she were desperate for penetration and offering her teenage cunt to anyone happening by. She pulled at her amazing little tits, scrunched up her adorable face, and came, hard, right there at the table in front of us, fully clothed and biting her lip to keep from screaming. It seemed to go on forever, but it made my dick pump up so much to watch this sweet, innocent girl grinding out her nut on the chair, trying not to be too obvious, or too loud, as she helplessly came, as her flooding, crashing, overwhelming orgasm clutched at her insides and thrashed her tiny body. She seemed to cum ten or fifteen seconds longer than she really wanted to, grunting, nearly sobbing, as it rode her roughly, washed through her sopping young cunt, and turned her tiny clit into a rock-hard pebble that jerked her whole body around whenever it twitched. Giving up, she let her climax have its way with her, waited until the wet clenching in her panties finally subsided, and then leaned forward onto the table sounding like she'd run a marathon.

Kevin and Katie and I continued to stare at Erin as she rested her head on her arms, and tried to catch her breath. Her perfect little chest was still heaving, but the rest of her body had become calm again.

I was afraid she would feel embarrassed or humiliated, but instead, she laughed contentedly, a weary, sexy laugh from back in her throat. It was not a young girl's giggle. It was the sort of laugh that would have given me a hard-on (if I wasn't completely stiff already.) She looked up at us. Her cheeks were still flushed, and she brushed back a stray lock of blonde hair. She resettled her glasses onto her elfin face. "Well, ok then." she said.

That broke the spell. Katie's was beaming. "That was both the coolest, and the hottest, thing I've ever seen," said Katie to Erin. "You totally rock!"

Now Erin did look embarrassed, but she was grinning too.

"So?" asked Katie eagerly.

"What?" replied Erin.

Katie smiled from her liquid brown eyes, and blushed the tiniest bit on her pale cheeks.

"How was your orgasm? Did you like cumming?" I heard Kevin's breath catch. I don't know if either of the girls heard him. Erin shot Katie a shocked look, but then she relaxed into a cute blonde version of the same smile, and the two of them looked like they were being naughty little girls together.

"It felt SO good..." They both giggled. "It was so intense! I didn't expect it to just...happen like that, without me... you know... playing with myself or something. Is that how it is when you...?"

Katie swung her dark hair and looked fascinated.

"Uh uh. I've only ever used..." she trailed off and held up her right hand by way of explanation. She had slender fingers, and her fingernails were painted black. "And even then, I can't always make it happen."

"What do you mean? How come?" asked Kevin. I rolled my eyes; sometimes it was hard to believe we were the same age. Katie looked at him like he'd asked a stupid question, which he had.

"Uh, fingers do get tired you know." The two girls laughed, but I was caught up in the fact that Katie had just indirectly mentioned that she fingers herself sometimes. I almost missed that Erin was talking to me.

"So, is that what happened to you guys?" she asked.

"Yeah, pretty much."

"Did it make you...?" asked Erin looking very inexperienced.

Katie looked very eager to hear what I had to say.

"Did we cum? Is that what you want to know?"

Katie looked at me wide-eyed, and I thought I'd made a huge mistake. I don't know where it came from, but it turned me on like crazy to be talking dirty to a cute, virginal little blonde, and a sexually curious, dark-haired co-ed.

Erin nodded her head in answer to my question, but then Katie, with an absolutely evil smile, said to me, "Make her say it before you answer her."

I looked at Erin, no idea how she would take this. But Erin looked right at me, and gave me her best innocent little girl pout.

"Please tell me," she said in a small voice.

"Tell you what?" I replied. Keven and Katie were rapt watching us.

"Tell me if you and Kevin shot your loads," she said sweetly.

I was blown away, and when I didn't answer immediately, Erin frowned and spoke again in her mock little girl voice.

"Did I say it wrong? I want to know if it made you guys squirt."

Kevin, Katie, and I burst into laughter at Erin's all-too-convincing little girl routine.

"Oh, you said it right, all right."

"So did you?" asked Katie.

"Oh yeah. And harder and longer than I ever have before."

"It just wouldn't stop," added Kevin.

"Were you jerking off, or did it just happen?"

"I just happened," said Kevin. "Just like with Erin."

Erin squirmed uncomfortably in her chair. "So how long am I going to feel this way?" she asked.

"Damp and kinda squishy? Just till you get some dry panties on," said Katie with a laugh.

"Ha ha. That's not what I ..."

"You don't have to feel embarrassed., you know," said Katie. "Mine got pretty damp, too." Erin looked like she couldn't decide if Katie was being serious or not, but Katie wasn't telling.

"How about you guys?" continued Katie, looking at us with her big brown eyes, "You need a change of underwear too?"

"Kevin laughed without actually answering, which made me wonder if maybe he had cum in his pants after all. I hadn't, but pre-cum was certainly leaking from my over-hard erection, and I could feel a cool wet spot in my pants.

"Mine aren't too bad," I said, matching Katie's playful tone, "but they do seem a lot tighter than they were when I put them on."

We all laughed again, and then there was an awkward five or ten seconds when we all were looking at each other, but not saying anything. I got the sense that we were all imagining, in our own way, throwing each other down and fucking ourselves silly.

"So what are you guys up to after class? It's Friday. Maybe we should hang out...or something."

OK, just having Katie ask if we want to hang out with her and Erin is pretty hot; But having her ask if you want to hang out, when you know that both girls happen to have very damp panties, is mind blowing.

"Sure," I said, trying not to blow it, "That would be cool."

"We can go to my house," said Erin. "My mom left this morning and she won't be back till Sunday, and my brother's in Europe, so it's just me and my big sister Natalie."

We all said, cool, or something like that, like it was no big deal, and just like that the four of us were on our way to Erin's.

One nice thing that I was surprised to discover was how comfortable the four of us suddenly were together. We joked and laughed as we went, as if we hung out all the time, and we all found plenty to talk about other than all the horniness that was going on. Which is not to say there wasn't an enormous amount of sexual tension as well. Several times I found myself walking directly behind the girls, my eyes drifting eagerly between Katie's stunning young backside swaying in her dress, and Erin's hard little ass giving shape to the butt of her tight jeans. After the second or third time (I really wasn't doing it on purpose) they both just grinned at me and kept walking. But Katie began to sway her hips more deliberately as she walked, and Erin kept glancing furtively back at me as if to make sure I was still watching them, and then grinning with shy excitement when, of course, I still was.

Erin lived in a pretty nice house with a large yard around it. We all trooped in the front door behind her into the foyer. She suggested we kick off our shoes, and we did. We all dropped our bags where she did and followed her into a nice living room.

"Natalie! I'm home!"

A moment later Erin's sister Natalie came down the stairs. She was older than Erin, and taller. She had long, straight, blonde hair like Erin's, but she wasn't wearing glasses. She had bigger tits than her little sister, but you still wouldn't have called them large. She was, however, displaying them to good effect in a fairly hot red dress. Apparently she was getting ready to go out. When she saw that Erin wasn't alone, she seemed surprised, but not upset.

"Hiya. You just caught me. I'm on my way out. Who're your friends?" she asked pleasantly.

"This is Katie, and this Scott, and Kevin. They're my lab partners from biology. We didn't get to finish our project at school, so I talked them into coming here and working on it so we wouldn't miss the deadline. "

"Fine by me, I won't be home till late anyway." Natalie stepped into her shoes and grabbed her purse. She kissed her sister on the cheek and said, "There's condoms in the drawer by my bed."

"Natalie!" Erin managed to look completely mortified and innocent, even after her recent performance in the library. She belonged in the drama club. Natalie laughed at her sister's prudish reaction, said "nice meeting you," to Kevin and I, waved goodbye, and was gone. The house was ours.

We all looked at each other awkwardly. Now that we really were free to be as naughty as we pleased, suddenly it wasn't so easy to show someone else your body, or show somebody how you look in the moment an orgasm takes you beyond embarrassment, beyond humiliation; to be watched when you're squirting, or dripping, or writhing, or screaming. It wasn't easy. But nobody looked like they wanted anybody to leave.

Cnid
Cnid
62 Followers