The Aphrodisiac Compound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cnid
Cnid
62 Followers

"I'm going to get changed, OK?" said our little blonde cutie.

"Can we see your room?" asked Katie.

"Sure. C'mon." She started toward the stairs, then flipped her gold ponytail over her shoulder and looked back at us. "But no peeking!"

Erin's room seemed pretty typical to me, but I certainly hadn't been in enough girl's bedrooms to know for sure. The curtains and pillows and bedcovers were done up in several different shades of pink. There were pictures of boys she'd taken from magazines and hung on her walls, there were books, stuffed animals, a dresser, and a computer with flower stickers on the monitor. Her room was way neater than mine.

"Ta da!" she said playfully as we all walked in and looked around.

"Nice," said Katie.

"Thanks."

"I'll just be a sec, "said Erin, kicking off her shoes. She stepped into her large closet, and pulled the door most of the way shut behind her. Somehow, just the sound of her in there taking her clothes off seemed erotic to me. I was leaning against her dresser listening while Kevin and Katie were looking at the stuff on Erin's walls. Then, Erin peeked her head out the closet door.

She kept most of her body behind the closet door, and her ponytail hung down sideways. Her lovely soft-looking shoulders and arms were bare, and I noticed that she had a sprinkling of tiny freckles I'd never noticed before. One hand was holding onto the door. The other was apparently wrapped around her, covering her pale little boobs. She looked straight at me and smiled.

"Would you do me a favor and go into the top drawer behind you and grab me a pair of undies? I forgot."

"Um...sure. Any particular, um..."

"No. You can pick." She ducked back into the closet as I turned to her dresser. My heart was thumping as if I was prowling through her things. But she had asked me too, I thought. I have permission to look. I pulled the drawer open,and looked inside.

Except for a few pairs of socks in white or pastel colors, the drawer was filled with Erin's panties. There were many that were cotton, either white with some pattern like tiny flowers, or in pastel colors. There were a few brighter colored ones made out of satin as well. I reached into the drawer and felt the cool fabric on my skin as I dug through them a bit, looking for just the right ones. I lifted a pair of made of sky blue cotton, with a little bow of dark blue ribbon on the front. They looked so small in my hand, like my arm wouldn't have fit through the leg holes. Given her narrow hips and her compact little backside, I guess it wasn't surprising.

"Those are cute," said Katie. I hadn't realized she was watching. Or that I was still holding them up.

Hearing Katie's voice, Erin stuck her head back out and saw the ones I was holding up.

"Perfect," she said cheerfully, and reached toward me for them. She reached further than she really needed to; for an instant, a miraculous instant that looked entirely accidental, but almost certainly wasn't, I had a glimpse of the palest flesh, a round swelling on her chest, not heavy enough to droop, or even bounce, and a gorgeously pink little nipple. Then it was gone as she ducked back in with the panties.

"Thanks!" she said.

"No, thank you," I said quietly, making Katie laugh.

Not hearing this, Erin called out to Katie.

"Do you want to borrow a pair to put on Katie? Mine are a little smaller, but..."

"Nah," said Katie, grinning .

I almost missed it. Katie glanced at me subtly, as if to see if I was watching. Then, without looking at me again, she reached down toward the floor along the outside of either leg, bending at the waist, and slipped her hands under the hem of her dress. Then she stood up straight, and reached up under her dress. The front and back of her dress stayed covering her body, but her bare, smooth legs were revealed for a moment, from just above her black sneakers, to her shapely thighs. An instant later she had bent forward again, letting the dress fall back into place as she shimmied out of her damp underwear. Then she stepped out of the green satin panties she'd just pulled down, and stood back up. It had taken less than two seconds. She let the green slip of fabric dangle from her hand for an extra moment or two, then casually tucked them in the pocket of her dress. I felt like a total pervert as I fought a tremendous urge to pluck them up out of her pocket, still warm...smelling like her... As she walked across the room again, the panty lines I'd noticed earlier at school were (of course) gone. In their place, I could almost make out her bare ass behind the diaphanous dress.

Erin came back out about then. She had taken down her ponytail. She had changed into a pair of purple sweat pants, and a white short-sleeved pullover with a picture of a single large daisy on the front. She was barefoot, and I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"C'mon, lets head downstairs," said Erin.

When we got downstairs, she led us into the kitchen.

"You guys wanna have some wine? There's an open bottle..."

We were all game, so she poured us all some wine. We didn't bother with proper wine glasses, though, and drank from water glasses. We made small talk for a couple of minutes, until finally, I just asked.

"So Katie, you still game to test out the aphrodisiac?"

It looked like she couldn't speak for a moment, and then she nodded, and with a big smile, took a gulp of her wine.

"Here?" asked Kevin. We all looked around the kitchen, considering. Erin thought for a moment, then shook her pretty blonde hair.

"No. I've got a WAY better place. C'mon."

We followed Erin to another set of stairs, this time heading down. At the bottom was a door, and she led us inside.

"My brother's room," said Erin.

This part of the basement had been finished; the only way you'd even know it was in the basement was by the fact that there were no windows. It was clearly the room of a young 20's male. There were posters covering most of the walls, a huge flatscreen, a stereo, and a computer. There were braided rugs on the floor, and the room smelled like incense. And in the middle of the room, there was an enormous king size bed with a thick maroon comforter.

"That's like, the biggest bed I've ever seen," said Kevin.

"Got it from our uncle. This is the only room it would fit in."

Katie walked deliberately into the room, and sat on the giant bed.

"It's perfect," she said.

"At least you won't have to bite your lip to keep from being loud," said Erin, teasing.

"Why not?" asked Katie.

"Because we can be as loud as we want down here."

"I'll remember that," said Katie in a somewhat different tone of voice.

"Hey," said Kevin turning to me. "Can we have a little refresher before Katie...uh... gets started?"

Katie blushed to be talked about that way, but said nothing. I grinned.

"Don't see why not. But only a teeny, teeny little whiff."

"Why?" asked Katie. "Didn't you like it?"

"Oh yeah. A lot. That's kinda the trouble. I want us to be able to watch you." Erin and Kevin both nodded, smiling, and Katie's mouth hung open a little, as I pulled the little bottle out of my pocket again. I took a tiny whiff, passed it to Kevin who did the same, and he passed it to Erin, who after a moment's hesitation, took a tiny sniff.

I felt the effects right away. It wasn't nearly as powerful at this level, but I certainly popped another massive-feeling hard-on, swelling from my perpetual half-mast until my penis again had that throbbing, about-to-burst ache. This time, I just reached down the front of my jeans and positioned myself more comfortably. It sent electric shocks through my body when I touched myself. Kevin did the same. I realized I was starting to feel again like almost everything was a turn-on: Katie sitting patiently on the bed; Erin standing and watching Kevin and I adjust ourselves; being so hard. Erin was absolutely lit up with lust.

"Do you guys have boners already?" she asked cheerfully

We both nodded.

She was flushed and cute as a button. Her nipples were hard again. She sat down on the floor beside the brightly colored bag she'd gotten from her sisters room. Without ceremony, Erin upended the bag and dumped its contents on the floor. There were three dildos: one very realistic and flexible, one your standard smooth vibrator, in hot pink, and one crazy one with a little dolphin on it that you held on your clit, and a raft of buttons that did who knows what. There was one vibrating egg, a bunch of batteries and four different bottles of lube.

Erin looked greedily at the toys. With an impish grin, and no explanation, she tossed a bottle of lube to Kevin, and one to me. I tossed it onto the bed, and looked down at Katie.

"You ready?" I asked. She looked nervous, but she nodded. I offered her the bottle, but she didn't take it. Instead she said quietly to me, "Will you do it? Hold it for me until you think I've had enough, then put it away?"

I nodded. I got onto the bed with Katie. I saw her eyes go to the obvious bulge in my jeans but then her glance jumped past me, and Katie blushed furiously. I looked over my shoulder, and saw that Kevin had unzipped, whipped his pecker out, used the lube, and was now happily stroking away, his cock looking oiled and shiny. I laughed.

"Dude!" I said.

With the hand he wasn't jerking off with, he pointed to Erin and said, "She started it."

Katie and I both swiveled around to look at Erin. She was sitting in the other chair, sex toys at her pretty little feet, her tiny hand jammed down the front of her purple sweats. She gave a little giggle, but the hand down her pants never stopped moving.

Katie looked at me with a crazy little laugh. "You want to get started too?"

I looked at her wickedly and said, "No, I want to concentrate on you first. But I am getting pretty uncomfortable, so..." My skin was flushed and prickly, and my heart was pounding, but after making sure Katie was watching I reached down, unzipped my fly, and released my aching erection. I was kneeling beside her as she sat on the bed; my cock wasn't more than a foot away from her and about level with her tits. It was pointing straight at her, pulsing up and down gently with the beating of my heart.

"Much better," I said. Then, leaving her to stare at my dick if she pleased, I stacked some pillows against the headboard, and encouraged Katie to scoot back, and then I pressed gently on her shoulders to lay her back . She leaned back onto the pillows obediently, her auburn hair splashed out behind her, and her brown eyes watching me a little nervously. Her head was lifted enough to see what Erin and Kevin were doing. I heard some small, wet sounds behind me, and watched Katie's cheeks flush pink again as she glanced over in Kevin's direction.

"Ready?" I asked.

Katie nodded and I pulled the little bottle out of my pocket. Katie was breathing fast, her round tits rising and falling, and I could see her pulse in her neck. I moved so I was sitting next to her, and I helped her sit up. I unscrewed the bottle, put my left arm around Katie's shoulders, and with my right hand held the bottle to her nose. She instinctively caught her breath at the first whiff of the compound's strong chemical odor. But I held the bottle in place until she started to breathe again. I counted a few seconds in my head then I left it a second or too more, just because it made me feel nasty to do it. I smelled her hair, took the bottle back and just before I capped it, took another tiny sniff myself. She sank back onto the pillows looking up at me.

I knew what to expect, so I let the warm rush flow over me, rode it, until it brought my dick straining further out of my jeans, as if it were reaching for Katie. We looked into each other's eyes, and I saw the first rush hit her. Her eyes widened and she inhaled sharply. I watched her nipples get hard like somebody had dropped her in ice water, poking through her thin black and green dress. She closed her eyes and exhaled, and flexed her arms and legs, stretching and becoming aware of the feelings building in her body. I was lying on my side, facing her, watching her, when her warm hand brushed my dick. Her eyes shot open and she pulled her hand back.

"Ooops. Sorry, I didn't...I didn't..."she said.

I looked into her liquid brown eyes, and grabbed her wrist, and pulled her hand back over to my cock. She stared back at me, shocked, as I pushed my stiff dick into her warm palm, but she curled her delicate fingers around my pulsing shaft and squeezed. Just the thought of this hot young brunette holding my cock in her hand was enough to send warm shivers throughout my body; when she actually doing it, I heard myself grunt like an animal, and covering her hand with mine, I held it in place as I jerked my hips forward, fucking her little fist.

Before she could say anything, moaned as another rush hit her. She arched her back, put her bare feet flat on the bed, and bent her knees. She groaned and humped her hips up off the bed and squeezed my prick in her hot little fist. The plump, rounded mound of her pussy was showing under her thin dress. I remembered she wasn't wearing panties. I was still staring at her camel toe when she gave another little grunt as her belly spasmed; she again thrust her hips up, humping her puffy little mound against the yielding fabric of her dress. She gave a whimpering groan, as if she was embarrassed at thrusting herself forward like she was, at being so absolutely in heat. Her beautiful pale face was flustered, blushing, as she began to loose control. Behind me I could hear Erin and Kevin both breathing heavy, but I had no idea which of them was making the wet slapping sound.

"Uh oh." said Katie opening her eyes. "I'm... Oh my god, it really does feel like I've got to pee!"

"Told ya!" said Erin from across the room.

Still holding my cock in her right hand, Katie frowned and gave a long pushing groan, even as she strainghtened her legs, crossed her ankles, and clenched her knees together tightly.

"Oh shit! There's too much..., she said, sounding amazed.

I gave an evil chuckle, and said, "Too much?"

"There's too much to just...oh my god... to just let it come... just...dripping out!"

"Do it," said Erin in a tone of voice I hadn't heard before. I glanced over at her; she had both her hands jammed down the front her purple sweat pants, clearly fingering herself. She was leering at Katie.

Katie was taking shallow breaths, a slightly panicked expression on her pretty face, but when she heard Erin's horny suggestion, the hand that wasn't holding on to my stiff penis clutched a handful of the maroon comforter that covered the bed. She gave an animal grunt and sat part way up, like she was doing crunches, and bent her knees and spread her legs, and moaned.

Her dark eyes were tightly closed, her brow furrowed, her whole face crunched up with the hard contraction of so many muscles in her abdomen, her vagina, and the secret places in between. Then she made a long, aching groan as her body relaxed, and she arched her back, grinding her pussy down toward the mattress.

"Oh yessss.... There's so much... Oh fuck, yeah. I can feel it running down my ass."

As sweet young Katie started talking dirty, she started jerking me off more deliberately, looking hungrily, lustfully, at me, but more often, at my very hard young cock.

"Do you wanna see my tits?"she asked in a breathless voice. "I know you like to stare at them in class... Tell me to show them to you."

"Show me your tits, Katie," I said, rapt.

I think she'd have giggled, but it looked like she was getting near the edge and would begin to climax soon. Letting go of my cock, she sat up, slipped her dress' straps and her bra straps down over her shoulders, and then roughly shoved the whole thing down over her tits, to her waist. Her tits were larger than they'd seemed, and the loss of the bra did nothing to change their rounded shape. Her skin, especially on her breasts, was fair and pale like it'd never been in the sun, but flushed with blotches of pink. Her nipples were large and light pink, but puckered tightly around very hard, pencil eraser nipples.

She moaned as the three of us stared at her tits, all of us masturbating (once I replaced her hand with my own.) Kevin had dropped his pants to his ankles and was tooling his over-stiff boner while he stared at Katie's exposed boobs. Across from him, Erin's hands were still on her crotch, but they were still; she was clearly trying very hard not to cum yet. I realized with a nice little jolt that she was staring at my cock as I jerked off. I groaned and fucked my hand and realized I was going to go off soon, too. But the look on Katie's face was the best yet, because you could see her feeling her orgasm's approach, but it was coming without her help, whatever she did or didn't do, to ravage her.

I said, "Show me your pussy, Katie," wondering if it would set her off, but pretty sure she would do it. She quickly jumped up, standing on the bed; there was actually a large wet spot on the bed where she'd been sitting. She shoved her dress the rest of the way down her legs to her ankles, revealing at last her delicate young mound, and a fine dark wisp of hair. We all groaned. She looked flawless. Her captivating pussy was eye level for me, and I was lost in her soft, dark pubes, drawn to the neat little slit tucked away beneath them. She was unmistakeably wet. Very wet. I could see her shiny slickness all along the inside of both her thighs. I could smell her heat and wetness. She stepped out of the puddle of clothes with her right foot so she could stand with her legs slightly apart.

All of us stroking ourselves while staring at her coochie was what seemed to send her over the edge. She grimaced, and her breath caught. She grunted loudly from deep in her abdomen as her entire body seemed to clench. What began as a low moaning whine climbed quickly toward a shriek, as she squatted part way down, grinding her aching little cunt into the empty air, hands on her ass as if to give her more leverage to push her dripping pussy forward. A thick white glob welled out of her tender opening, and her hips jerked forward on their own, brazenly thrusting her sopping, orgasming vagina forward for her young friends to see.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD! Ungh! Shit! Cumming..... I'm...I'm... OH SHIT!"

We all saw the muscles in her belly clench again, and then she lost her balance and fell back onto the bed, thrusting her young cunny lewdly upwards, moaning and grunting shamelessly as the orgasm had its way with her. Her cunt was convulsing, and a milky fluid was seeping obscenely out of her, down over her clenching and spasming asshole. She groaned again, and took a shuddering breath, and opened her eyes. Our eyes met, and with a desperate look, Katie began to grunt again; she fought it, trying to speak.

"I'm still... I'm still... I'm still... uh...uh...ungh...oh shit oh fuck OH FUCK! UNGH!!! FUCK!!!

One by one, the rest of us began to pop off with her. I heard Kevin take a deep breath, and then begin to bellow out his orgasm, fucking his hand and pumping out long pearly ropes of cum onto the carpet four feet in front of him. Erin saw that, lifted her round little ass and scooted her sweatpants and soaked panties down around her knees, finally exposing her tight, bare little slit. She immediately shoved two fingers up into her cunt, and then began to cum on them, absolutely screaming as she finger fucked herself. Through it all, Katie grunted, and bucked and writhed, her sopping, open cunt clutching at nothing as her wetness dripped out of her, and she came and came and came.

Finally adding my voice to the chorus, I rose up on my knees, moaning, blatantly jerking my cock in Katie's direction. A huge orgasm burst out from around my balls, and engulfed me. With a lewd groan of luxurious release, I pumped the first heavy spurts of thick white jism out, deliberately splashing my load onto Katie's bare thighs, including one big splash that landed hotly on her mound, and began to drip down her crotch.

Cnid
Cnid
62 Followers