The Apology

Story Info
Kanye West apologizes in person to Taylor Swift
10k words
4.38
61.5k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kanye reached out and grabbed the mike from Taylor. The nineteen year old blonde looked on in surprise as Kanye said, "Yo, Taylor, I'm really happy for you and I'll let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time."

Katy Perry watched the stunned reaction of her friend Taylor on the stage as the young woman just stood there shocked. She had her cell out seconds later and tweeted, "Fuck U Kanye. It's like U stepped on a kitten."

"Get your hands off me," growled Kanye, as the security guards escorted him out. Taylor was still stunned as she was led back stage. Her mother was confronting Kanye as he was held by two guards. The guards led Kanye away and Taylor's mother raced over to her daughter and hugged her. Back on stage someone mentioned Kanye's name and the booing started.

"Fuck you," shouted West as the guards threw him out. He stood there pissed off until his people showed up a few minutes later to take him back to his hotel. He had a feeling he wouldn't be welcome at any of the after parties that night. "Yo, stop at the liquor store," he called to the driver.

**********

Kanye's head was hurting the next morning as he struggled out of his suite and turned the television on.

"Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time," came from the speaker. "Later," said the female anchor, "Beyonce called Taylor Swift up on stage and let her finish the acceptance speech."

"Now that was a gracious act," said the male anchor. "Lets not forget, Kanye West has a history of throwing hissy fits at these events."

Click.

Kanye turned the television off.

"Morning boss," said his assistant. He was a big black man who also severed as a bodyguard. "Phones been ringing off the hook all morning. Media's wanting statements and interviews. I told the front desk to hold all your calls. They tells me there's a small army of them downstairs too."

Kanye nodded, brooding. His private cell went off. He checked the caller ID. It was Jay-Z. "Fuck," he growled. Kanye turned his phone on. "Yo Z," he answered.

"Bad timing asshole. Our album's about to come out and you pull a stunt like this."

"Look Z, it wasn't my fault, I was drunk..."

"Shut the fuck up. You make this go away, Kanye. You hear me?"

"Yeah Z. I hear you," said West as the phone went dead.

West climbed out of bed. He was nude and his huge cock swung between his legs as he stumbled over to the desk and turned his laptop on. He went to his blog entry and typed out a short apology for his actions. "That should do it," he said. Satisfied, Kanye West got up from the desk and headed for the shower. "Get me some aspirin ready," he yelled to his assistant.

Later Kanye dressed, chased four aspirin with a swig of cognac and snuck out the back door of the hotel to avoid the media. His assistant picked him up in the limo and drove off onto the streets of Los Angeles. They were headed for NBC studios to do the Jay Leno show. His assistant turned the radio on.

"In an off the record comment, President Barack Obama, called West a "Jackass."

"Turn it off," yelled Kanye. His eye twitched. Though West had been born in Georgia, he grew up in Chicago and considered Obama a brother. The president's comments really hurt. He reached over a grabbed his laptop. Kanye reread his apology on his blog, decided it was weak and deleted it, rewriting another one. The comments under his first blog entry weren't exactly positive either.

Kanye rolled the window down to get some air as the limo pulled up to the gates of NBC studios.

"Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time," shouted a pedestrian, seeing him through the window. "Jackass!"

West grabbed the door handle to go kick the guys ass, but his driver smartly hit the door lock button and drove through the gates.

*************

The next morning Kanye's head hurt even worse. He reached out to the nightstand for the bottle of wine, he'd left there last night. There was still enough for another sip. He killed the bottle and threw it on the floor. He pulled the covers back. His cock was rock hard. He hadn't gotten laid in three days and whenever he went that long without bustin a nut, his cock would get hard if the wind changed direction.

Kanye reached for the remote and turned the television on. He was sure the incident would be out of the news by now.

"Here's a scene from last nights Jay Leno show. "What would your late mother think about your actions?" asked Leno. "Kanye's appearance boosted the Leno shows ratings to 17.7 million viewers," said the anchor.

Kanye changed the channel as he watched himself breaking down in front of an audience of almost 18 million people. The next channel was airing "The View."

Kanye got all bug eyed as he stared at Taylor Swift sitting between the ladies of The View. The television was at the foot of the bed, right between Kanye's legs. He grabbed his cock by the base and lifted it up. The closeup was on Taylor and his cock head was superimposed right over her lips. "Think you could handle this, bitch? Ever had thirteen inches of black cock shoved down your throat?"

"Oh Kanye West is here," said Taylor on the screen.

"Here in yo mouth. Suck that black cock," he growled, fighting the urge to play with himself.

"Cool haircut. What are you doing there?' And then, 'Ouch.' And then, 'I guess I'm not gonna get to thank the fans.'" Taylor was asked another question and responded, "No, he hasn't apologized personally."

Kanye released his cock and sat up, watching the rest of the interview. Taylor was beautiful, like a little white kitten in a way. Her skin was almost alabaster white. Something clicked in him as he stared at her. He wanted to fuck her. He wanted to integrate her white ass. He'd fucked some white women, but wasn't really into them. His dad was a former black panther and didn't believe in miscegenation. Kanye himself preferred darker skinned women and he liked his women voluptuous. Taylor was a bit waifish for his tastes, but he still wanted her. His cock was aching with the need to fuck her.

West laid back and watched "The View" to the end where they showed the credits. He was looking for the name of the hotel where their guests stayed at.

****************

Taylor Swift strummed a few chords on her guitar and jotted some notes down on a piece of paper. She watched her hand shaking a little as it held the pen. She had put up a good front, but the incident had still bothered her more then she cared to admit. A lot of it had to do with the fact that Kanye was a rather intimidating black man and Taylor liked to think that she was free of racial bias. Some of her county singer friends weren't as bothered by their bias's and told her what they were willing to do to Kanye after what he had done to her.

Taylor's first instinct that night was to call Joe, but the Jonas brother had broken up with her a year earlier and it bothered her that she still missed him. He was the first boyfriend she had truly been intimate with and she hadn't been intimate with anyone since.

Taylor heard the hotel room's phone ringing and her mom answered it. "Oh it's you," said Mrs. Swift.

"Who is it, mom?" called Taylor.

"It's him. He wants to apologize."

Taylor felt a tear well up in her eye as her hand started shaking more strongly. "I'll take it," she called. Taylor's legs even felt shaky as she walked towards her mom. She took the phone. "Hello," she said into the speaker.

"Yo Taylor, this is Kanye."

"Hello Kanye."

"I'm calling to apologize for my actions. It was rude of me and I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted," said Taylor. Almost immediately she felt a little stronger and her hands started shaking less.

"Look, I'm still in town and I'd feel better apologizing in person."

"Not necessary. We're good. Thanks for calling. Goodbye." Taylor hung up the phone and stood up straight and tall. She felt magnanimous and quickly went to her laptop to post an entry on her site saying that Kanye West called to personally apologize and that she had accepted. As far as Taylor Swift was concerned, the incident was over.

Taylor and her mother had an early dinner at a rather exclusive restaurant in downtown Los Angeles. Mrs. Swift didn't eat much, she had a dinner date with an old friend later that evening and would be out late. They returned to her hotel room, her mother showered and reapplied her makeup. Taylor gathered up her clothes and laid them on the bed.

Her mom looked good in a short red dress and black jacket. Mrs. Swift grabbed her purse and Taylor's clothes off the bed. "I'll just drop these off at the dry cleaners. Don't wait up and try to get some sleep, we're leaving early afternoon tomorrow. Oh, and don't let anyone in the room of course."

"I know the rules, mom. Goodbye, have fun." Taylor watched her mom leave. Her mom had friends all over the country and went out a lot when they were traveling. The drycleaners was a trick her mom pulled on her, but Taylor understood. Her mom always took Taylor's clothes when she left her daughter alone in a hotel room. Mrs. Swift had a deep fear that Taylor would sneak out and go drinking or whoring. Taylor was a little bothered by her mom's concern. She should know her own daughter a little better. Taylor was no Britany Spears or Lindsey Lohan. Still her mom was fascinated by tabloid stories and always took her clothes and usually her shoes so that Taylor was stuck in her room.

Taylor was left with nothing but the clothes on her back. She paused at the mirror. She was wearing a camisole top that was pink and had a red heart centered between the swell of her breasts. The top stopped several inches above her navel. Her bottoms hung low over the curve of her hips. They were long pajama bottoms also pink and covered with "Hello Kitty". Taylor went back over to her guitar to work on a song.

***************

"Aren't you Kanye West?"

"No, I get that a lot though," said Kanye, paying for the bottle of cognac. He sipped out of the bottle through the bag as he walked down the street towards Taylor's hotel. His posse wasn't too happy that he was sneaking off alone, but fuck them, they were his employees.

He was almost at the hotel when he saw the bitch that had yelled at him at the VMA awards. Kanye ducked around the corner so that she wouldn't spot him. Taylor's mother was coming out of a dry cleaners just outside her motel. She walked past him and flagged down a taxi. This meant she had left Taylor alone. Kanye grinned, almost draining the bottle of cognac with his next swig. He then strolled purposefully towards the hotel lobby.

The woman at the help desk was horrified to see a black man wearing a white tee-shirt and jeans, with dark sunglasses covering his eyes even though it was dark outside. The man was also carrying a bottle of liquor in one hand. "Can I help you?"

"Kanye West for Taylor Swift. Can I have her room number please?"

The woman didn't seem to recognize the name. "I can't give that information out, sir."

"Can you call up to the room and tell her I'm here?"

"Sorry sir, but her mother left strict instructions that she is not to receive any incoming calls or visitors. The most I can do for you is to see that she receives any message you would like to leave for her."

"No thanks," said Kanye. He drained the bottle and left it on the woman's desk as he turned to leave the lobby.

Kanye pulled his cell phone out and dialed the motel. "Let me have the restaurant, please," he said, when an operator answered the phone.

"Hostess stand."

"Hello, this is Kanye West. Taylor and Mrs. Swift are staying at your hotel. I'd like to send them a bottle of your most expensive wine."

"That would be Chateau de Vin, it's $1000 a bottle."

"Perfect. I don't know her room number, but I'm sure you can get it. Here's my credit card number."

Kanye snuck back into the hotel avoiding the help desk and reached the elevators just as a porter was pushing a cart inside it. The cart had a bottle of wine chilling in an ice bucket. The porter pushed the number 20. "Your floor, sir?" he asked in a Spanish accent.

"The same." Kanye was pleased the man didn't seem to recognize him. The elevator reached the twentieth floor and opened to a split hallway. West let the porter go first, the man taking the hall on the right, Kanye went left and stopped, peering around the corner.

The porter stopped at a door and knocked. The door opened a crack, stopping at the chain. He couldn't see her, but a soft feminine voice said, "Yes?"

"A bottle of wine, compliments of a Mr. Kanye West," said the porter.

"Good heavens, the man won't quit," said Taylor as she undid the chain and let the porter in, closing the door behind him.

Kanye quickly strolled past her room and stepped behind a potted plant as the porter left the room. The porter headed in the other direction towards the elevator. Kanye quickly strolled up to Taylor's door. He took a deep breath and knocked.

Taylor opened the door almost immediately. Kanye was thankful he was wearing his sunglasses because his eyes hungrily roamed up and down her body. The pajamas made her look both sexy and innocent at the same time. His cock stiffened a little in his pants. She looked stunned, her mouth hung open. Her eyes glanced to a spot on the door and he realized she had forgotten to put the chain back on after letting the porter in. "K.. Kanye?"

"Yo Taylor. I'm sorry to come by unexpected and all, but I just had to apologize in person.

"It's fine. All is forgiven."

"You got the wine?"

"Yes, it just arrived."

"Lets share a glass then to make amends."

Taylor finely started to regain her composure. She smiled. "You realize I'm only nineteen?"

"So? I was drinking wine at fifteen. So what do you say, a glass of wine to bury the hatchet?"

"My mom's gone out and I'm not allowed to let anyone in the room. Plus, this is all I have to wear."

"You look great. Listen, I'm prepared to make a sizeable donation to one of your charities as my way of personally saying I'm sorry. Lets discuss it and we'll decide how much and what charity. We'll release joint statements tomorrow and you can tell the press about my donation and that I'm really a very nice guy." Kanye grinned, his lips curling up a little as she grinned back.

Finally Taylor nodded, "Come on in, then."

Kanye entered her room as she stepped aside. His cock twitched in his pants. Not yet, he told it. Not yet. His mind was a whirlwind as it worked out ways to get in the young country star's pants. So far things were better then he could have imagined. Her mom was gone and she was stuck without clothes. He passed the pail of wine, snatched the bottle up and two glasses.

"None for me, thanks," said Taylor. "I'll leave it for my mom." It occurred to her that if some of the wine was gone, her mom would either suspect her of drinking it or know that she had guests. Taylor decided to dump it out after Kanye had left. She hoped it wasn't expensive. Kanye was draining his glass and holding out another glass of red wine towards her. "Kanye, I'm underage."

"Just take it and try it," he ordered. Kanye reached for the bottle to refill his glass.

Taylor took the wine. She sniffed it and tried it. "This isn't bad," she said, taking another sip. She'd secretly tried beer before, but found it bitter, this stuff was pretty good.

"Told you. Have a seat." He sat on the couch, patting the spot next to him.

Taylor tried to pull her top down to cover more of her midriff, but it only served to tighten over her breasts and make her nipples stand out. She gave up and tried to raise her pajama bottoms up higher, but failed at that too. She sighed and sat down beside the black man. He held the bottle out and refilled her half empty glass.

"You know I'm not a bad man, Taylor Swift."

"I know, Kanye West," giggled Taylor. "You do a lot of charity work yourself and lets face it, Beyonce did have one of the best videos of all time.

"I really felt like a jackass when she won video of the year. Anyway, I'd like to donate to the charity you did for the governor of Tennessee."

"Yes, the one protecting teens from sexual predators." She found it unnerving trying to stare into the eyes of a man wearing dark shades, but she tried her best to meet his gaze.

"Yes, that's the one." Kanye pulled out his checkbook. "How's $5000 sound?"

Taylor's eyes widened. "That's more then generous, Kanye."

"Gotta help protect teens from sexual predators, T.S." Kanye pulled out his checkbook and set it in his lap. He raised the wine glass up to his lips and... "Shit!" yelled Kanye as wine poured all down his white tee shirt and in his lap.

"Off the couch," squealed Taylor.

Kanye stood. "Fuck! My clothes are ruined."

Taylor grimaced at his language, but was relieved there didn't appear to be any red wine on the hotel's couch. So far it looked like his clothes had soaked it up. "Get in the bathroom before any drips on the carpet."

Kanye entered the bathroom and pulled off his tee shirt and then his pants. Both had stains that would never come out, not that he really cared. He glanced around and thought about wearing a towel around his waist. He could accidentally drop it in front of Taylor? Instead, he settled on a short terry cloth robe with the hotel's name on it. He put in on. It was a girls robe, too tight around his chest and way too short down his legs, but it did leave little to the imagination.

Kanye walked out of the bathroom. "More wine?" he asked.

"Haven't you had enough wine?" said Taylor, frowning when she saw him in the robe. It was open on the chest and stopped mid thigh. Something dark dangled under the robe's hem.

"We should kill the bottle before your mom gets back." He took her empty glass and refilled it, handing it back to her.

"Where are your clothes?"

"Soaking. I'll have my driver meet me downstairs with some clean clothes when I leave." This time, Kanye sat down across from her. He sipped his wine and spread his legs. Her eyebrows arched in shock as she stared between them.

Dear god, that's his penis, thought Taylor. The part dangling under his robe was as big as Joe Jonas' little penis had been and his robe was six or seven inches below his crotch. As Kanye sat, his robe rode up and she could see his entire penis. It was a monster! The thing fell over a large pair of testicles and hung over the rim of the couch. Soft it was seven or eight inches long. He seemed unaware of what he was showing her and just kept talking. Taylor wondered if she should tell him, his genitals were on display, but decided not to embarrass him. She tried to stare at his eyes still hidden by sunglasses, but her own eyes kept getting drawn towards his crotch. As she stared, it even plumped up a bit and extended another inch. Taylor felt her own nipples hardening, pushing out the thin material of her top.

"Yo, Taylor. You need filling up?"

"What?" said Taylor coming out of her daze.

"Want a refill?"

She watched Kanye stand. His robe fell back down covering all but the ugly head of his huge penis. The head was at least as big as a large plum. Kanye grabbed the bottle and leaned over her. She found herself staring down his bare chest through the gap in the robe. The young country star was horrified to realize, she wanted to see his entire penis again. She felt so confused. Her head felt light and she wondered if this was what a buzz felt like?

Taylor came to her senses as the cool wine fell on her top, splattering. "Aargh!" she cried. Kanye was holding her glass tipped over above her and he seemed so surprised, he was still pouring the bottle of wine right in her lap. He corrected the bottle, but it was too late for her pajamas. "Oh crap," said Taylor, cursing. "Get a towel!"

Kanye ran for the bathroom and grabbed a handful of towels. He tossed one to her as she ran past him, clutching her soaking wet clothes. Kanye walked over to the couch. It now had several large purple stains on it. He casually flipped the cushion over to hide them. "Good news," he yelled. "The couch is fine."