The Apology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The towels are ruined," yelled Taylor back. Taylor came out of the bathroom still wearing her wet clothes. Her wet top hugged her curves. "And I have nothing to wear."

Kanye stolled before her. "Then I will be your black knight in shining armor. Your robe my lady." Kanye, pulled the robe off and draped it over his arm, handing it to her. He watched Taylor gasp as she stared at his completely nude body, but for his sunglasses. He could sense her fascination with his cock.

Taylor took the robe and returned to the bathroom. She pulled off her top, staring at her topless reflection in the mirror, her wet pajama bottoms hanging low on her hips. Her nipples were as hard as she had ever seen them. So hard, they ached. She bent over to slide her bottoms down and was surprised at the dampness between her legs. It wasn't from the spilled wine either. She was horny!

Taylor hadn't had sex since breaking up with Joe. Sex with him had been fun, but no big deal and truthfully she had been to busy to miss it. Now, her lightheadedness, this strange situation she found herself in, and seeing a black penis three times as long as Joe's had her aroused. Yet she couldn't be attracted to a black man. Could she? On top of that, he was an intimidating, arrogant jerk of a black man who was also probably an alcoholic. It must be the wine, she decided, promising to avoid alcohol in the future.

Taylor belted the robe around her waist as tightly as she could. She shivered remembering how tight it had been around Kanye's body, touching him just moments before it was touching her own body.

Taylor found Kanye's jeans in the bathtub. She grabbed them and left the bathroom. The black man was standing in room nude and drinking wine straight from the bottle. "Here's your jeans," she said, forcing her gaze off his penis.

"I ain't wearing them. They're still wet."

"Well, you have to wear something?"

"I called room service," lied Kanye. "They're sending up some more towels and robes. I left the wet ones in the hall."

"Good," said Taylor. She suddenly felt naughty. "I guess staying like that won't be a problem for a few more minutes."

"I don't have a problem with it." Kanye watched Taylor walk over to the couch and sit down. He walked over and sat next to her.

"You should go when the robe gets here," she said.

"Sure thing Taylor. Lets go ahead and take care of the check now. Kanye grabbed his check book and started writing it out. "You know some of your country boys have been making some racist comments about me?"

Taylor winced. "I've heard a few. They're not really racist. They're just pissed off and protective of me."

"Didn't you say on "The View" that you were intimidated by me? Was it because I'm black?"

Taylor watched him sign his name to the check and rip it out. "No, you're just an intimidating guy."

"You're a nice girl Taylor, I hope you're not a racist or nothing."

"I'm not."

"Kiss me."

"What?" Taylor was aghast.

"Prove you're not a racist and kiss me."

"No. That wouldn't prove anything." Taylor looked around for a distraction then over at the door. "Was that room service?"

"I didn't hear nuthin," said Kanye. "Touch my cock then."

"Excuse me?" said Taylor, leaning back away from him.

"Just reach out and touch my cock. Prove to me that you aren't afraid of touching a black man."

"I don't think so."

"Racist!"

"I'm not a racist. I just can't do it."

"Fine. Whatever. You're not the person I thought you were."

"Aargh," cried Taylor, infuriated with the black man. "Alright, I'll touch it." Taylor looked over at the monster. It was no longer dangling over the couch edge, but it had risen up a little. She swore it was also an inch longer too. "What do I do?"

"Just reach over and grab it. Tell you what, just touch it until room service gets here and then we can quit and I'll go home."

Taylor felt her pale white skin flush as another wave of arousal dampened her legs. She actually wanted to touch Kanye's scary black penis. She sucked her lower lip in and reached over, grabbing the shaft of Kanye's penis in the middle. It was so thick, her fingers didn't touch and she felt the gap widening as his black penis turned even plumper. "How big is it?" she asked, fascinated.

"Thirteen at it's hardest. Run that dainty little hand of yours up and down it and you'll see."

Taylor moved her fist down to the root and then up to the head. She found herself wishing room service wouldn't get there until she had seen it completely hard. "I don't think my last boyfriend was half as big as this thing."

"The Jonas kid?" Kanye laughed. "No shit. That ain't no little white boy prick you're holding. That's a big black cock. Say it."

"I'm holding a big..." Taylor found herself breathing heavily. "A big black... I'm holding a big black cock." It was hard as a rock now and it was thirteen inches if not bigger. "I'm holding a big black cock," she said again. Taylor felt a tremble go through her body.

Kanye felt it to. There was something special about introducing white women to black cock. He hadn't understood why so many black men did it until now. He could see the awe in her eyes as she stared at it. Taylor Swift would not be his last white woman. "Kneel down there and get a closer look," he ordered.

Taylor nodded, sliding off the couch and kneeling between his legs. She continued to slowly stroke his long shaft and she now used her free hand to heft and squeeze his heavy testicles.

"What do you think of it?"

Taylor let her hand run all the way up to the head. She rubbed her finger around the fluid flowing from his long urethra. "It's the biggest penis... cock I've ever seen. I had no idea they got this big. It's as big as the microphone at the VMA awards."

"Bigger," laughed Kanye. "Yo Taylor, I told you I'd let you finish your acceptance speech. Go ahead."

Taylor, slightly drunk laughed at the idea. She slid her fist down to his pubes and with some difficulty bent his cock down towards her mouth. "I'm honored to win this award. This trophy in my hands means a lot to me." She stared down the throbbing shaft. It was hot in her hands and she could feel his blood pulsing along the veiny cock. "I'd like to thank MTV and the voters. I'd also like to thank my mother, who is here with me tonight." Taylor paused as Kanye leaned forwards a little. His hand was coming around to the back of her head and resting in her hair. "Most importantly, I'd like to thank all my fans. Without my fa- Mmphmph!"

Taylor choked as Kanye's cock head forced it's way into her mouth. He had pulled her head down over his cock and almost like it was acting on instinct, her tongue started swirling like crazy all around his fat knobby cock head. She tasted the fluid around his urethra on her tongue. The young teen came to her senses and pulled back. His hand held her down over his cock head for a few seconds, but eventually he relented to the pressure and let her off his cock.

Taylor fell forward breathing heavily. She released his shaft and braced her hands against his knees. His cock slid along her cheek. "What are you doing?" she gasped.

"Helping you get started sucking black cock." Kanye looked arrogantly down at the young teen. "I can see it in your eyes, Taylor. You want to suck my cock."

"No... I..." Taylor turned her head and pursed her lips against the long shaft. It smelled of sweat and of the wine he had spilled.

"You ever sucked cock before?"

"Yes, Joe's. Several times. He asked me to do it for him. I... wait no, I've never sucked cock before, just Joe's little penis."

"Very good, Taylor. You are learning. I want you to move your head back and take that big fuckin black cock back between them red lips of yours. Then I want you to start sucking.

Taylor pushed back against his knees, keeping her lips against the shaft. She reached the head and brought her face up so that she was looking down at it. "I don't know about..."

"I know you want to suck it, Taylor. Do it."

Taylor pursed her lips against the head and kissed it. Then she let her tongue twirl around the tip, but still she didn't take him back in her mouth. She did want to suck it. But why? Joe had begged her to take his small white penis in her mouth and she had, but hated it. He peed from that thing for god's sake. He loved it and begged her for constant blow jobs, but she only rarely doled them out. Taylor always suspected that was one of the reasons he had dumped her. Joe had probably found some fan willing to suck his penis every night. However, Kanye's black cock was big and powerful and she felt like he was the one doing her a favor by letting her taste it.

"I said DO IT! Suck that cock, bitch."

And Taylor obeyed.

Taylor took the head back in her mouth, this time without his hand forcing her head down over it. She slurped all around the head making sure it was good and wet. Taylor bobbed her head several times, letting the huge black cock go deeper in her mouth. She gagged as it entered her throat, but she quickly recovered. Taylor looked up at his face to see if he was enjoying it. His face was expressionless and his head was cocked sideways. Her robe was billowing downward and Kanye was staring at her pale white breasts. They weren't much more then a B-cup, but her nipples were fat and long. They were also so hard, her entire areola were swollen out. Kanye leaned forward and tugged at the robe's belt. He pulled it all the way through the loops until it came out. Her robe was now hanging open and she had no way to tie it.

Taylor moaned as he reached down and tweaked both her nipples. He didn't play with them for long. Instead, her leaned back on the couch, at one point leaning forward to move the hair out of the way so he could watch her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft. Taylor bobbed her head over several inches of his shaft. She looked up at his eyes, but they were still covered by his sunglasses. Finally, Kanye reached up and removed his shades. Taylor found herself looking into some of the coldest eyes she had ever seen, but they were staring intently at the young white woman.

Taylor quit looking at his face and turned her gaze down the shaft. She guessed there was still a good nine inches sticking out from her mouth. She bobbed her head, relaxing her throat as the big cock head pushed past her tonsils. She breathed heavily through her nose and she fought hard to suppress her gag reflex. Still, she had to pull back several times to relax her jaw, throat, and neck muscles. She continued licking all around the head of his cock during these breaks. Shortly, Taylor found herself able to swallow half his shaft and not long thereafter, three quarters of his cock was sliding in and out of her throat.

"Suck that black cock, white girl," growled Kanye. "I think you is a racist, Taylor, but you is doing your part to pay off your debt to the black man. All white women should have to suck off a black man at least once in their life." Kanye's eye twitched as something clicked in his mind again. He had never been more right in his life. "You're all racists. Them fuckin awards shows is racist. Beyonce did have one of the best videos of all time and they give the award to Snow fucking White. They dissed me before and they'll diss me again. Once I'm through integrating your mouth, I'm gonna integrate that tight white pussy."

Taylor was focusing on the cock sliding in and out of her throat and only half listening to his rant. What her ears picked up made him sound like a raving lunatic, but her brain did pick up the integrate her pussy comments. That caused a shudder of lust to start in her pussy and spread throughout her body. Signs of her arousal was flowing down her smooth young thighs and her vagina felt hot. It wanted him inside her, but there was no way that monster would fit and she couldn't actually fuck a black man. If word of her sucking off a black man even got out, she'd be ostracized in the country music community.

On the other hand, she was so horny, she couldn't trust herself around his big cock. Her one chance was to do everything she could to get him off with her mouth so that he wouldn't be able to get that thing anywhere near her pussy. Taylor looked down his shaft. His pubic hair was inches from her nose. With determination, she forced her head down the rest of the way until his pubes were tickling her nose.

"Damn white girl. You swallowed the whole fucking thing. I know some black bitches who can't even do that. You is one of the best cocksuckers I've ever seen."

Taylor flushed with pride at his words. She trembled with lust again. One of her hands found it's way between her legs. Her pussy was soaked and it was burning with lust as she pushed two fingers inside her. What was happening to her? She was filled with pride and joy at being told she was a great cocksucker.

Taylor's neck was starting to ache so she needed to get this over with. It was too difficult to rapidly bob her head over his entire shaft. She pulled her fingers away from her needy pussy and used her hand to grab his shaft. She settled on bobbing her head over the end while stroking the rest of his thick cock with both her hands. Kanye didn't complain and she was pleased when some grunts started coming from his throat.

Surprisingly, his cock seemed to be growing even bigger. The head moving in and out of her throat swelled up even more and the gap between her fingers grew. The cock jerked when the head was just in her throat. A huge wad of sperm suddenly shot down her throat and into her belly. Disgusted that she had just swallowed a man's semen, she pulled her head back and the second wad filled her mouth. Her cheeks expanded out so rapidly, sperm shot out of her lips where they were wrapped around his shaft.

Joe had shot a couple wads that might fill a tea spoon. She had cringed at the taste and the fact that a man's seed was in her mouth. Taylor would get up, go to the bathroom, spit the seed out in a tissue, and then proceed to brush her teeth and swish mouthwash around to remove the taste. Kanye's cum tasted different. It was hotter and richer tasting. She willingly gulped the mouthful and then she swallowed again when his third blast filled her mouth. His cock kept shooting, but it now took several wads to fill her mouth. Taylor swallowed his hot seed as fast as she could, jerking his shaft to milk it dry of all the remaining sperm. When it finally quit pumping seed, she fell back gasping for breath, but her tongue flickered out to lap up the sperm on her lips.

"Well well, I think the little white girl enjoyed her first taste of black cock," said Kanye.

Taylor Swift flushed again. She realized she was kneeling before him with her robe hanging open. She held it closed with her hands. Taylor looked down at his feet. "I did like it."

"Wait until you feel it in that tight pussy."

Taylor trembled again. "I can't have sex with you. Even if that thing would fit."

"Can't or won't? You won't fuck a black man, is that it?"

"No," she lied and immediately felt guilty. She couldn't have sex with a black man and a lunatic jackass over ten years her senior at that. "It's not a good time for me." Taylor thought the softened cock now hanging over the couch again extended an inch at her words.

"Lets just see how much of my cock your pussy can take then."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me put in in as far as I can and then I'll pull it out."

Taylor still a little drunk, laughed. "Sure, why not?" She didn't believe he could go again so quickly after just having cum. Joe had needed hours to recuperate.

Kanye stood and pulled her to her feet. He grabbed her robe, tugging on it several times before she quit holding it closed. Taylor relented and let him push the robe off over her shoulders. Kanye West became the second man to ever see her naked. He grabbed her waist and turned her around until her back was to the couch. "I gotta make sure you is wet and ready for me, Taylor."

Taylor watched as his hand rested between her breasts and pushed her back. She fell to the couch and looked up as he kneeled, pulling her legs apart. He was staring at her pussy. His face was close enough she felt his hot breath along her labia. Taylor stared wide eyed at his patterned hair cut. She was breathing heavily. Kanye wet his lips. Taylor's entire body jumped when his tongue ran up her slit. "Looks like somebody is already pretty wet," he said, pausing. Then Kanye buried his face in her pussy.

Taylor groaned and writhed in ecstasy around his licking and thrusting tongue. Though Joe had gotten her to go down on him, he had refused to return the favor. Taylor had never felt anything quite like it. Kanye's tongue felt bigger and better the Joe Jonas' penis had. Kanye was thrusting his tongue, licking her labia and occasionally he'd pause to suck her clit between his lips. His hands reached up and squeezed her breasts, pinching her erect nipples. Taylor groaned in pleasure. Taylor found her hands running through his short afro, gripping his head, pulling him deeper into her pussy. He pulled one hand off her breasts and slid it down over her belly. She wanted to scream when he pushed his finger in her, but he quickly withdrew it and replaced it with two fingers. As his fingers pushed deep inside her and his tongue was flickering back and forth over her engorged clit, Taylor came for the first time.

It caught her off guard. Waves of pleasure radiating upward from her pussy, making her toes curl. On one occasion when Joe had lasted longer then normal, Taylor thought she had cum, but she had been wrong. This was her first real orgasm and she wanted more of them.

"There that should do it," said Kanye, leaning up. Taylor's arms fell to her sides. Her chest was heaving. Her belly was still undulating. Her eyes were wide open and she had a dazed expression on her face. She looked down and saw Kanye's reinvigorated cock pointed at her pussy. Instinct had her spread her legs wider for it. He ran the head up and down her wet slit. Taylor's mind didn't even have the time to register amazement at his ability to recover before it was pushing inside her.

At first, her pussy tried to resist it. Taylor stared in awe at the huge cock head pressing down on her pussy. It was pushing her labia inwards, pushing everything inwards, and then finally she opened up for it and the cock head slipped inside her. Kanye and Taylor both gasped at the same time. Kanye loved the feel of this incredibly hot, tight white pussy gripping his cock head and Taylor loved the big cock head stretching her out like no one else had.

He worked it around a little, getting the end nice and wet and then Kanye pushed forward. Taylor felt surprised by her body's reaction. Her hips raised up to meet his thrust. Several inches of cock disappeared in her pussy. "It's so big, Kanye."

"I think there still room for more." Kanye worked several inches around and pushed more in. Again, she raised her hips to meet his thrust. The huge cock head was an unstoppable force and it thrust it's was deeper in her pussy. They both stared down at where his cock was now halfway buried in her pussy. Kanye pushed forward again, every inch meeting with resistance.

Taylor wrapped her legs around his back and squeezed pulling him deeper inside her. Kanye was impressed by her desire to take more of him. Taylor Swift was probably just a few orgasms from becoming a cock hungry slut. Kanye leaned forward and sucked one of her nipples between his lips. He paused and let his tongue flick it several times. Her pussy squeezed his cock, then relaxed and another inch slid in. With every new inch, they had to pause and wait for her pussy to adjust to his size. Kanye licked her nipple then ran his tongue up her chest and over her neck. He moved his face up against hers and her lips turned to meet his. They kissed for the first time. Taylor's lips quivered against his as he kissed her. Then his tongue slipped between them, encountering her tongue. Tongues dueled, hers trying to force his out of her mouth, but giving up and willingly letting it in her mouth. Taylor trembled and her legs tightened around his waist pulling his cock in deeper. "Ouch!" she cried, almost biting his tongue.