The Apology

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, baby," he whispered, still kissing her lips.

"Your cock's banging my cervix." Kanye pushed off her and leaned back up. They looked down at the crotches. "My god, I've taken ten inches! I guess that's it."

"Not yet it ain't. Just give it some time." Kanye flexed his cock, making it jerk in her pussy. Each jerk of his cock forced some of his precum to squirt her cervix. The fluid slowly softened her cervix. Kanye angled down and upward, then pushed.

"Ouch! Ow ow. Too big. Kanye, it's stretching me out." Taylor stared in awe as the last few inches easily slid inside. She trembled, eyes rolling up in her head and then she fell backwards on the couch.

Kanye worked a couple inches of his cock in and out of her resized pussy. "I guess you can take it all," he said, chuckling.

Taylor raised her hips to meet his thrust each time he pushed forwards. "I'm going to cum again," she whispered, still stunned at having over a foot of thick black cock up a pussy that until then had only felt a thin sex inch white penis.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Move it around a little."

"What? I thought you just wanted to see how much of it you could take?"

"Please," she begged. "I need to cum again. "Move it in and out of me."

"What do you want me to do, Taylor."

Taylor groaned in frustration. She writhed around in lust for his cock. "I want... I want you to fuck me."

"Yo Taylor, all you had to do is ask. Like this?"

Taylor felt the pending orgasm growing as Kanye worked half his cock in and out of her. He was picking up speed and pistoning more and more of his cock in and out of her. "That's it, Kanye. Fuck me. Fuck me with your big black cock."

"Gladly bitch." Kanye started fucking her with the entire shaft. He's pull back removing all but the head, then thrust forward sending his cock head straight into her womb.

"Oh god! it's happening again. I'm going to cum. Your big black cock is making me cum. Cumming! Oh god! So good. I love it. Keep fucking me. Never stop fucking me. I love your big black cock. Here comes another one." Taylor quit talking, but her pussy squeezed and milked his cock as she came again. Taylor felt Kanye pulling back and his entire cock plopped out of her. She growled in frustration. "I'm not done fucking yet," she said.

Kanye sat up and held his cock up. "Come ride this cock, bitch."

Taylor eagerly sat up and straddled his lap. She had to squat over his cock, it was so long. She moaned as it slid inside her more easily this time. Soon she was kneeling over his lap with his entire cock buried in her again. Taylor paused as she got used to his size. She wondered if she'd ever feel a white man again. Would she even bother trying? From here on out, she'd only want black cock. With this revelation, Taylor began riding Kanye's cock.

Kanye pulled her up so that he could suck her nipples again. She came again as he powerfully sucked one entire nipple between his lips. She came again when his hand came down and spanked her ass cheek. She came again when he quit sucking her nipples and crushed his mouth against hers, Frenching her again. Taylor had more orgasms soon thereafter, but she lost count and they became a blur, running together.

Taylor was in a state of orgasmic bliss as she bounced up and down on his cock. She was aware that Kanye was grunting now. Taylor could tell his cock felt swollen again. Why wasn't he warning her he was getting close? She'd warned him that it wasn't a good time. She was right between periods and at her most fertile time of the month. She was close to cumming again, but couldn't risk it. "Pull out," she cried, trying to raise herself off his shaft, but at the same time, Kanye had grabbed her hips and was pulling her down. His cock squirted just as he completely impaled her. His first wad completely filled her fertile womb.

Taylor didn't have time to be horrified. No one had ever shot sperm inside her. Joe had always used a condom. Jet after jet of his hot seed filled her unprotected womb triggering her biggest orgasm yet. Taylor screamed in pleasure. The orgasm seemed to last forever. "Fill me pussy," she whispered in his ear, as her body was still racked by the orgasm.

Kanye felt her body become dead weight. She had actually passed out from pleasure. He felt his mighty cock deflate inside her pussy. The head was soaked and he knew from experience that his cock was plugging a torrent of sperm inside her. He also knew that her cervix was closing up again, holding his seed inside her womb. Kanye wanted to stay there forever, but he had to piss. He pushed her off him and his crotch was immediately covered in sperm. Taylor fell to her stomach on the couch. More semen flowed from her pussy staining the couch.

Kanye's big cock swung like a banana as he strolled back to the restroom. Cum continued to trickle from his cock, leaving a trail behind him. He cleaned himself up a little after pissing then retrieved his pants. His shirt was ruined and he decided to abandon it. He took his cell phone out of his pants and called his driver, telling the driver to meet him downstairs and to bring a clean shirt.

Still nude and carrying his pants, Kanye walked back out into the living room area. Taylor was groaning on the couch with her ass thrust up. Kanye walked over to her and squeezed the pale white globe of her perfect ass. He promptly turned around returned to the bathroom, grabbing some hand cream. His cock was sticking straight out again as he walked back over to Taylor.

Kanye turned the lotion upside down and squeezed some out right over her anus. He worked it around with his thumb before pushing his thumb inside her ass. Taylor trembled beneath him. "What are you doing?" she asked, slowly awakening.

Kanye lined his cock back up with her pussy and pushed it in. "I want to fuck you again." "Amazing," she murmured. "I want to fuck you again to, but my pussy is too sore." Taylor pushed back against his thumb once again confirming his suspicions that she was a natural born slut. "Kanye, what's that in my ass?"

"My thumb," he replied, using his free hand to squeeze some lotion on his cock. He dropped the bottle and coated his shaft with the lotion.

"Why's your thumb in my ass?"

"I is just stretchin you out, baby."

"For what?"

"For this." Kanye lined his cock head up with her tiny sphincter. He pushed the head down against the little rosebud and pushed.

"Kanye! There's no way my ass could t-ah-AKE..." Taylor squeezed her eyes shut as the Kanye's cock entered her ass.

Kanye watched her ass push inwards like her pussy had. Her ass turned an angry red and his steel hard shaft actually bent a little from the strain. Just when he thought it wouldn't fit, his cock head slid inside her. It would not have worked if he hadn't lotioned everything up first. He pressed down and his cock pushed deeper. "Gawd dammit! I thought yo pussy was tight, girl."

"Aargh," grunted Taylor. "You're ripping me in two." Taylor grabbed a nearby couch pillow and bit down on it as his unstoppable cock head plowed it's way deeper and deeper down her anus. Sweat broke out on her forehead and she strained to bare the pain. His cock hit a point where it just couldn't go any further and he slowly withdrew it before pushing forward again. Before she knew it, the cock was slowly sliding in and out of her ass. The pain faded slowly. "Oh god," she moaned.

"Reach between yo legs girl and rub yo clitty."

"What?"

"It'll make it more bearable. Reach between yo legs and play with yourself."

Taylor slid her arm under her torso causing her to lose balance. Her head was resting on the couch while her ass was thrust up in the air getting slowly fucked. Her hand found her pussy and her finger began rubbing along her clit. Taylor moaned again, but this one was less pain and more lust. She rubbed her clit harder and sank several fingers inside her still cum filled pussy. Taylor moaned with pleasure. She started pushing her ass back into Kanye's thrusting cock. She mumbled something into the pillow under her face.

"What you say?"

Taylor moaned again. She moved her mouth away from the pillow. "Fuck my ass, Kanye."

"That's what I thought you said." Kanye began pistoning in and out of her ass even faster. "The little white slut likes getting fucked in da ass."

"Oh god, Kanye! I do. I love it. Fuck my ass with that big black cock. Fuck my slut ass. Come on Jackass, fuck that white ass as hard as you can."

Kanye pumped as hard as could and his cock actually slid in a little deeper. "Milk that black cock, slut."

"Is that as hard as you can do it? I want it HARD!" Taylor felt slutty and wanton as Kanye gave her what she wanted. Her fingers were pumping her pussy as fast as they could go. She was a now white whore and there would be no turning back. Taylor wanted to get fucked like this every night of her life from then on.

As Taylor came to the realization that she was a true slut for black cock she found herself cumming again. Her fingers got soaked as her pussy spasmed. Kanye's cock also wedged deep in her ass as it swelled up. Sperm shot out in jets, filling her bowels. "It's so good," she cried.

Kanye's cock was stuck deep and he had to wait a few minutes for it to stop squirting and shrink a little before he could withdraw it. He slowly pulled his cock out and it slid down the crack of her ass. Her stretched anus shrunk down to a quarter-sized opening, soon turning white as his sperm flowed to the surface and began running down the crack of her ass. Kanye beat his floppy cock against her ass cheeks several times, then squeezed along the shaft to milk any remaining sperm out of it. Several wads shot out to splatter on the small of her back.

"More," begged Taylor.

"Some other time," said Kanye. He pulled his pants on and stepped into his shoes. Kanye gathered up his shades and put them back on before saying, "Yo Taylor, Here's my card. Call me." He walked towards the door before turning back. "Beyonce did have one of the best videos of all time, but I do apologize." She heard the door slam as he left.

Taylor Swift remained on the couch. She could still taste flakes of dried sperm around her lips. His liquefied semen was dripping from her pussy and his fresh deposit of sperm was welling up to the top of her anus and flowing out of her. Her throat was sore and her neck hurt. Her pussy ached and her ass throbbed. Taylor had never felt better in her life.

"Apology accepted," she moaned.

Epilogue:

Kanye opened the tabloid magazine. Taylor Swift was the new tabloid sensation. A week after fucking her, the first article appeared about Taylor's shocking firing of her mother. There were reports of damaged furniture in their hotel room. Kanye chuckled as he remembered the expression of Taylor's mother's face when the elevator doors opened and she came face to face with a shirtless Kanye. He ignored her as she screamed at him.

Taylor's arrest came two weeks later when Kanye and she performed their first hip hop duet. The tabloids described her as being Aguilarized, named after Christina Aguilera, a pretty young blonde woman who tries to look ethnic and starts dressing slutty. The new Taylor Swift had dark streaks in her straightened blonde hair. She wore a bikini top and tight short shorts. Her navel was now pierced and she had KW tattooed on one arm. She claimed she got it in Key West on a weekend vacation. Their song was quite good and soon shot up to number one on the charts as did the new album she released under Kanye's record label.

She was arrested for drinking on the stage. Both she and Kanye danced and sang while holding bottles of wine. She was charged with underage drinking and intoxication. Her second arrest came after another performance when she was stopped for a DUI. She was filmed by paparazzi drunkenly staggering and cussing out the cops who had stopped her.

The drinking stopped almost immediately and the tabloids wondered if Taylor was straightening her act up. The real reason she quit drinking was revealed when pictures appeared of her in a bikini on the beach with Kanye. Her belly had a slight bulge under her navel and future pictures showed the bulge growing over the months. She temporarily halted her tour when she was eight and a half months pregnant.

Shortly after the baby was born, Taylor and Kanye had a very public break up. Taylor moved to Tennessee and announced she was returning to her roots. She threw a big party for her twenty-first birthday and invited all her friends to it, the ones who had stuck by her like Katy Perry, some who hadn't stuck by her, and even her inspiration, Shania Twain showed up. Taylor greeted her guests holding her infant brown skinned baby boy in her arms.

The party started out slowly, but picked up when the black men showed up. Taylor was the only one not surprised when Kanye West arrived with rappers and hip hop artists signed with his record label and some other friends.. Pictures were leaked from the party. Juliana Hough was seen leaving with 50-cent. Even Fergie was seen cheating on her husband with Will-I-Am. Others attending were, Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert, Miley Cyrus (now 18), Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland, and many more. More then half of the famous female country stars attending ended up signing on to Kanye's record label soon after that party.

Kanye closed the tabloid and looked down at the brunnette trying to bring his cock back to life. The woman was cock hungry and insatiable, just like he liked them. His spent cock started to stiffen under her ministrations.

"Lets head up to the bedroom," he said.

Shania Twain eagerly agreed.

The End.

Author's Note: Wait a minute? Stormbringer doesn't do celeb stories. The people at poonnet whom I have worked with in the past, contacted me about writing some parody stories at their website that they could illustrate. I like challenges and decided to accept.

The Kanye/Taylor incident was breaking news as of this writing (Sep 09) so we decided it would make a good start.