The Apparition

Story Info
An unexpected encounter leaves Heather questioning reality.
1.1k words
4.13
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather slowly walked back into the store, thoroughly exhausted from the day, and looked up to see the apparition behind the counter wearing her daughter's face. Weeks ago this would have still shocked and scared her, but she'd become inured to its attempts after all this time. She sighed audibly and reached out to take hold of the counter, leaning forward to stretch her aching back and leg muscles.

She sensed a change in the temperature of the room and looked up. The phantasm had changed entirely, no longer wearing Brigid's familiar face but one Heather didn't recognize, though no less beautiful. It was dressed in a silver satin gown, sleek and shiny, and its chestnut hair draped down over one shoulder of the smooth material.

Music started, a slow big band number in a minor key--Heather didn't know from where--and she stood up watching the creature with a confused expression. It moved from behind the counter and reached a bare arm toward her. Heather stepped back slightly, off-balance--it had never made moves to physically interact with her before and she didn't know what to expect. It was fast though, faster than she anticipated, and its hand touched her left hip. Before she could react it had stretched its other hand to hold hers and lifted it into a dancing pose. In time with the soft sultry female voice that had started singing over the music, the being started slow steps, leading Heather almost without her realizing it had happened. Bemusedly Heather lifted her other hand to its shoulder, feeling the silkiness of the dress covering its shoulder.

They continued moving together and the apparition (could she even continue to think of it as that, as solid and physical it felt under her hands?) subtly moved its hand further across Heather's back, pulling her closer in as they danced. Heather tentatively slid her left hand past its shoulder, sliding smoothly along its back, finding a teardrop cutout in the back of the dress. She lightly trailed her fingers across the exposed skin and felt a shiver go through the...the being...the...woman she was pressed against. Her head had been down thus far but Heather lifted it, locking unexpectedly with eyes showing infinite sadness. She gasped slightly at the intimacy she suddenly felt, and the woman out of time slid her left hand down Heather's arm, leaving goosebumps in its wake, and then slowly down the side of her cotton shirt, stopping at the waistband of her skirt.

As the sad melody played on, their dancing brought them closer to the edge of the room, and without warning Heather felt herself pressed between the wall and the soft body holding her. She felt the hand on her waist move slowly down over her hip, her thigh, and find the hem of her skirt. At the same time the other arm around her waist tightened, and one satin-clad leg insinuated itself between her legs. The other woman broke the connection of their gaze momentarily, allowing Heather's brain to restart, and she said in a throaty, weak voice, "Someone might walk in."

"You know they can't," came the breathy warm whisper, directly into her ear, and Heather's brain shorted out again as she felt soft lips touch the skin just under her earlobe. She drew in a hitched breath as the beautiful creature lifted Heather's leg over hers and moved her hand around that leg along the hemline of her short skirt. Supporting her weight between the wall and her own body, she moved her kisses down Heather's neck while exploring her inner thigh with impossibly soft fingers.

Heather became at once aware of both the breath she was holding and the wetness between her legs, anticipating what was next. She leaned her head back as far as the wall would let her as the kisses on her neck made their way under her chin, and then settled on the sensitive spot at the base of her throat, and just as she registered that sensation she felt the fingers between their bodies move across her thin panties, causing a tremor through her body and another gasp. They continued their soft strokes and Heather whimpered quietly, finding any attempt at coherent thought impossible.

The kissing on her neck turned into soft sucking as the fingers found their way under the fabric and made their first contact with the skin of Heather's folds. She cried out involuntarily, lost in sensation, and felt two of those warm fingers slowly push themselves in between. Heather's shallow breathing continued as she felt them move farther inside her, and her muscles tightened around them as they started moving slowly in and out. Her own hand reached out, trying to find something to grasp, but feeling only the satin back of the dress.

The other woman continued her movements, curling her fingers slightly to rub the most sensitive spot, and Heather whimpered again, louder. Still holding Heather's waist tightly with her other arm, she moved her thumb to stroke her hooded clit, and felt Heather's muscles jump as she cried out. With her lips locked on Heather's neck, she continued the small movements between their legs, listening to the increasingly labored sounds of breathing and moaning coming from the young woman as she started to unravel.

All of Heather's body felt on fire as she grasped the satin shoulders of the woman slowly taking her apart piece by piece. She felt like she couldn't get a full breath as the thumb that had been making circles around the top of her folds suddenly found her uncovered clit and began rubbing in earnest. The noises she made as the hand between her legs moved faster became louder until, without warning, Heather screamed as her climax shuddered through her whole body. The arm around her waist tightened even more, supporting all of her weight, as the muscles in her lower body tightened impossibly and then released. She felt her hips buck a few more times, pushing the fingers inside her even further in, and then she moaned as they slid achingly slowly out.

Somehow the arm that had been between them was under Heather's bottom and lifting her whole weight to move her off the wall to the couch in the corner. Arms much stronger than they appeared set her gently down as Heather continued to struggle to catch her breath. Before she could recover enough to know what was happening she felt soft lips touch her own, then pull away. And as she opened her eyes, the room was empty and silent, leaving Heather to wonder if what had just happened was reality or the most vivid dream.