The Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You marvel at the thought that most of the time you feel perfectly normal down there, yet right now you feel complete, as if something had been missing all along. You wonder what it would be like if you could keep him hard and inside you - just his cock - all the time. You smile at the thought of standing the checkout line at the grocery store with this little secret hidden by your jeans.

You raise yourself up until he is all but out of you, and pause there, examining this feeling. He feels so good, you can wait mere seconds before sliding back down on him, letting him fill you again. You know this is what you want, and you want it faster, and harder, now. You start pumping up and down more quickly, feeling the heat build from friction and excitement until you can take no more and explode again in a bone-shaking orgasm.

When your climax passes you feel even more urgent. You lift off him and quickly turn around, facing his feet and straddle him again. Once more reaching between your legs, you lift his cock up and settle down on it. Even more intensely than before, you ride him hard. You place your hands on his legs, just above the knee, to give yourself support and the leverage you need to ride him hard, and fast, and long. The curve of his cock bends the other way with you on him like this, and you explore every aspect of the differences. You feel how he now touches places inside you left out the other way, and you love how this completes you even more.

You lift yourself up as straight as you can, now placing your hands on your own thighs and arching your shoulders back as far as you can. When you push yourself down on him like this he reaches deeper inside you than ever before, and you instantly cum again, even harder than before. His hands play over your butt and when one thumb glances over your ass you have an immediate, involuntary urge to take him there as well, something you've never done and never considered. You realize then that this is a far more intense experience in many ways than you've ever felt, and wonder how many more long-established boundaries will be broken through before this weekend is over?

Turning around once again, you lay atop him, slipping his cock inside you once more. Gently you move, lifting and lowering your hips, stroking him in and out of you. Face to face, he looks up at you as you look down into his eyes. He smiles, and you smile in return. His hands reach down to your hips and guide your movement and pace.

You slide down slightly, pressing his cock back and up, and your pelvic bone hard against his shaft. He moans as the extra pressure pushes him closer and closer to climax. You move faster, pushing down harder each time to take him as deeply inside you as possible, and smile at the sound of his moans.

With a loud, deep moan his hands grasp your hips tightly, holding you still to him as he lifts his up off the bed, thrusting hard into you. You feel his cock begin to shoot for the second time tonight, and the warmth of his cum washes over your insides. You stay completely still, letting him use you as he needs. He pushes hard, stroking partially in and out a few times, each one ending with another gush into you, until he is finally completely spent.

His hands drop from your hips and you settle down onto him. Your bodies are, stuck together with sweat, and the smell of sex fills the room. Your hair sticks to your forehead, and he reaches up to free it and push it back from your eyes. You reach down and wipe a bead of sweat from between his eyes, and you both laugh freely.

When he finally softens to the point of popping out of you, despite both of your efforts to prevent it, you roll off him. He rolls too, and you lay side by side, face to face, arms laid over each other, eyes looking into eyes.

He opens his mouth and speaks the first words spoken between the two of since you arrived. "Hi, babe". He smiles.

You smile back, and reply "Hi, Tad".

12