The Appetizer

Story Info
Can she get home before he does?
3k words
4.24
16.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skyesub
skyesub
1 Followers

It was just what I had been afraid would happen. I was going to be late. Master would arrive home before I did. I knew as I stood in the long check out line at the grocer's that He would be upset with me for having disobeyed His orders. I was to have been home and have dinner ready for Master and His guest.

"This is a very important client pet, and a very good friend." Master explained to me just a few short hours ago on the phone. "I want everything to go well and I know You will not disappoint me."

Ohhhhh, what would Master think now? I had done everything to prepare the meal and had planned on a nice Greek salad to start with, when I discovered I was out of feta. It was only a quick trip to the store and I had decided to take my chances and felt I could get home before Master and our company.

Now I realized that was not to be so. As I was being waited on, I was thinking about what Master had instructed me to wear for the evening. It was a black cocktail dress which clung to my body. I usually wore only a slip under it as any underwear was sure to be seen. Master had told me to wear it this evening....but without the slip. I protested at first knowing every curve of my body would show. I also knew that without fail, when I heard Master's voice as He arrived home every evening, my nipples would harden and I would feel moisture between my legs. I was nervous about wearing the dress because of this and told Master. His response was silence. I knew then I had made a mistake in not complying to His wishes straight away. I apologized to Him, but His answer was that I should remember to be obediant and He would consider my punishment for questioning His decision. He also told me He expected my pussy to be shaven smooth. Well, I thought to myself, at least I had done this and also taken a nice relaxing bath as well. Standing in line I knew I was in trouble but I decided to put on a brave face and hope for the best.

My brave face fell when I arrived home and saw Master's car and one other in the driveway. I was not dressed properly nor had I chilled the wine. I walked in the back door and dropped my parcel on the counter hoping I would not be detected. I could hear voices in the front room and slipped into our bedroom to quickly change. In a matter of 2 minutes I was entering the front room where I went to my Master and with bowed head apologized for not being here when He arrived home.

"That is something we shall deal with later my pet," He said . "For now I want you to meet our guest."

"Mark, may I introduce You to my littleone. Pet, this is my dear friend Mark who will be visiting with us for a few days."

As I extended my hand to our guest and lifted my eyes to His,I realized I was looking up into the most incredible eyes I had seen in a very long time. One was very blue, the other brown. His smile was brilliant and He looked so very pleasant that I forgot about any mistakes I had made and was determined to welcome this friend of Master's.

"It is wonderful to meet You Sir. I hope You will be very comfortable in our home."

He smiled at me, holding my hand as I heard Master speak behind me.

"Littleone, Mark will be very much at home here and I have told Him to ask You for anything He requires."

As I heard these words from Master I turned quickly to Him to see what He meant. With a slow nod of His head He added, "Yes my pet, nothing will be denied my friend Mark, nothing."

"Yes Sir. " I responded very quietly.

I turned back to Mark and lowered my head as I heard Him speak. "Thank You my dear friend.", and chuckling He said," I have needs now that I would like to have met Aegis."

I could tell He was looking at me, I could feel those wonderful eyes on me.

"What I require now is to know what it is I should call your littleone Aegis."

"You may call her skye Mark, but my experience with her is that she enjoys being called pet , littleone, at times babygirl and at other times slut. You are to decide what You should call her."

"Very well ," Mark says. "skye it will be for now. Skye, I think you have a bit of explaining to do."

I looked up in shock . What could He mean. I had just met this man. What could He want to know?

" I'm sorry Sir, what is it that I should explain to You?"

I bowed my head awaiting His answer.

"Your Master tells me He had instructed You to be here when we arrived and You disobeyed Him."

I started protesting, "But I can explain....please....I"

"NO" I heard His voice, raised in anger and was suddenly nervous.

"No explanation will be heard at this time." I heard Him draw in His breath, seeming to calm Himself.

"I have also been told what you were instructed to wear. Have you complied with your Master's wishes?"

I looked up at Him quickly and then I turned to my Master in confusion. My eyes were asking, who was this man to speak to me as if He knew me well?.....should I speak to Him.....? Master saw my confusion and seemed to be enjoying this little scene and slowly nodded His head for me to answer Sir Mark. I could hear His earlier words, "Yes my pet, nothing will be denied my friend Mark, nothing."

I slowly turned back to Sir Mark .

"Yes Sir. I have dressed as Master has asked me to." I was visibly shaking now and felt not only nervous but knew I was getting excited by this man and my Master's reaction.

"Very well skye. I do believe you but feel it is my duty to make sure you are telling the truth."

With those words He came very close to me and began running His hands over my body. I felt electricity flowing through me and my nipples hardened immediately. I kept my head bowed , hoping his inspection would be over quickly. I felt his hands on my shoulders and He very gently turned me around to face my Master. I now had my back to Him and heard the zipper of my dress being opened. I was nervous but could also feel my body responding . I quickly looked up at Master and saw He wore a very pleased expression on His face. Sir Mark had His hands under the shoulder straps of my dress and then slid them down my arms. My breasts were completely exposed now to my Master's eyes. He looked from them to Sir Mark.

"Ahhhhh man, You have my pet excited. Her nipples have become large and hard. Perfect for sucking."

Hearing Master speak and feeling His eyes on me was making me feel weak. I wanted so badly to feel His tongue on my nipples. But instead I felt Sir Mark's hands slip around and cup my breasts. I could feel my pussy getting very wet. He gently rolled my nipples between His fingers and then pulled on them sharply making me catch my breath. He then let them go and placed His hands on my ass, rubbing very lightly. I could feel Master approach me then and lean down to gently lick first one and then the other breast. Master was so gentle at first and as He started sucking harder my hand went down to my pussy, wanting to rub it to ease the need I was feeling. Just as I was about to touch, I felt my hands being pulled away and over my head. I realized it was Sir Mark who had pulled my hands away and His grip on my hands was very strong making me totally helpless as Master continued his assault on my breasts. I also felt my dress slipping further down and realized that in another moment I would be completely naked. Master has such a wonderful mouth for kissing and sucking and I could feel myself getting so wet from His attention. I knew I was not allowed to cum without His permission and moaned as He sucked. I felt my dress slip down around my feet and Master stopped sucking....my hands were let down and I stood there, very naked now. I felt Sir Mark circling around me, looking at my smooth body, my high firm breasts.

"She is lovely friend. I am surely going to enjoy my stay here." As He said this He reached in between my legs cupping my pussy, giving it a slight squeeze. I moaned and trembled, falling forward a bit. He reached out and steadied me in His arms and it was then I felt the heat and hardness of His body. He let me go quickly as I heard Master speak.

"Well pet. You have done well in complying with my wishes about dressing. I would like to have something to eat now and I am sure Mark would as well."

I looked up at Master . "Yes Sir. I have only the salad to prepare. It will take only a few minutes"

I bent to pick up my dress and was about to step into it when I felt it being pulled from my hands.

"No slut, this will not be necessary for you to wear." I looked up into Sir Mark's eyes and saw the excitement there and quickly lowered my head. His next words shocked me even more.

"What I would like to do Aegis, is taste your littleone, to feast on her. I would like to see if she is as sweet as You have told me."

I was very nervous now.....would Master let Him do this? I got my answer very quickly when Master replied, "Yes ,yes,of course. Follow me to our play room Mark and I will allow my pet to give You a sample of her sweetness."

I meekly followed Master hoping He would not leave me and also hoping that I would be pleasing to Sir Mark. Master took me by the hand and pulled me close to Him when we entered the room. I could feel His strong warm body and felt very protected. As He kissed my cheek He whispered into my ear," I am very proud of you pet, you are very beautiful."

His words made my body tremble with excitement. Master led me to the table and easing me down onto my back, cuffed my hands. With my knees in the air and spread apart, I was very exposed. I knew my pussy was moist and closed my eyes as I heard Master chuckle with Sir Mark.

"As I told You Mark, my slut is always ready for pleasure."

"I can see that Aegis, she is just as You described, very smooth shaven and wet . Is it for You or I she is wet though friend?"

"My littleone will enjoy and please both of us this evening Mark."

As Master said these words, I opened my eyes to find Him very close to me. He leaned over and kissed my lips, His tongue touching mine, sending waves of pleasure through me. I felt at the same time fingers running lightly along my pussy lips, spreading them open. I moaned in response to the touch. I then felt two fingers push deep inside my pussy, probing ,twisting.

"She is very tight Aegis, a good slut."

Master's next words along with the fingers in my pussy, almost made me orgasm.

"Go ahead and see just how tight my pet is Mark. See if she can stretch to take You."

Sir Mark had other ideas though and without any warning, I felt His tongue replace His fingers. He pushed deep into my pussy making me moan. He gently took my now swollen clit between His teeth and pulled on it. There was both pain and pleasure for when He released me, He used His tongue to lick ,flicking back and forth over my hard, sensitive bud. I looked up at Master and quietly begged Him to allow me to cum. Looking into my eyes as He undid His jeans, He replied,"Not yet babygirl. Your Master is not ready and You know You are not allowed to cum without my permission."

I could only nod as I felt Master's cock brush my cheek. He was teasing me with His cock, watching me strain to try to take Him in my mouth. My tongue touches the tip.....tasting Him....making Him wet. I open my mouth wide and Master pushes His cock in. MMMM... I love the feel of Master's cock filling my mouth. He is hard and so big. He pushes in deep, touching the back of my throat. I move my tongue around inside and then hold Him , squeezing His cock with my mouth. My lips wrapped around His hard shaft. As I suck Him, I look into Master's eyes. I try to beg Him with my eyes to allow me to cum and when He sees that look He knows what I want. He denies me though, shaking His head and saying softly," Not yet littleone."

I am not sure I can keep from cumming but know I must to please Master. Sir Mark's tongue is flicking my clit and at the same time I feel Him push something into my pussy. My eyes are on Master and I hear Him say," Ahhhh, yes Mark. My little slut will be begging more once she has that inside her hot pussy."

I wanted to ask Master what it was but soon realized it was a vibrator. And Sir Mark had it turned on low. An agonizingly slow, teasing speed. He pushed it in and out a few times and then rubbed it over my clit, making me jump. I lay there sucking Master's cock and tried not to think about what was being done to my pussy. I could feel it getting so wet and knew I was very close to cumming. I looked up at Master again....hoping He would allow me some release. Just when I thought I would cum, I felt Sir Mark pull out the vibrator. I was feeling both relieved and frustrated. Relieved that I could calm down now, but frustrated at not being allowed to cum. Master and I had played many times but this was different. I had not had the attention of two Doms before and was so excited. I knew I should not cum but I so wanted to. I started sucking Master faster, concentrating on making His cock harder and His balls fuller. Master moaned as I sucked Him. He liked the feeling of my hot mouth on His cock. Just when I had thought the throbbing in my pussy was lessening, I felt Sir Mark's cock brush against my clit. He slowly rubbed it up and down making me lift myself off the table as far as I could. I could tell his cock was huge,without even seeing it, just by feeling it. He pushed the head into my pussy and I felt myself stretching right away. He was soooo big. Then without any warning He pushed it all the way in, deep and hard. I moaned and sent vibrations along Master's cock. I heard Master and Sir Mark both moaning as they fucked my mouth and my pussy. Sir Mark was fucking me so fast now and for a moment I let go of Master's cock and was lost in the feeling of this huge cock inside me. I felt Master leaving me and walking to where Sir Mark was. For a few minutes He watched me being pounded by Sir Mark's cock. After a few minutes He reached down and lightly touched my clit. This was too much I thought and begged Him to let me cum. "Please Master, I will do anything for You. Please let me cum now."

Master's words could barely be heard by me because when Sir Mark heard me begging He groaned very loudly, pulled His cock out and started squirting me with His cum. It landed on my legs and my belly and some hit my face. There was so much. He leaned down on me then and kissed me. As He stood up He said,"You were very right Aegis. She is a wonderful slut and You are a lucky man."

"Yes Mark, I am very lucky. My littleone has not cum I hope?" He asked looking at me. I could barely talk I was so close and so only shook my head. Master was not pleased though and so I replied," No Master. Not without Your permission Sir".

"Good girl. Are You ready now for Your Master slut?"

"Oh yes Master. Please fuck me. I beg You."

I felt Master walk between my legs and two of His fingers reach inside of me.

"You are ready babygirl. Tell me. Did You enjoy my treat? Did You like having Sir Mark?"

"Yes Sir," I answered, "Very much Master. Thank You. You are so good to me Master."

He nodded and removed His fingers. I felt empty then but only for a brief second. Master's cock replaced His fingers and He started pumping my pussy very hard. I knew He would be close to cumming after having my mouth for so long and so looked up at Him and smiled. Then I heard the words I had longed for.

"Cum now babygirl. Cum with Your Master"

skyesub
skyesub
1 Followers