The Apple Tree Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You saw Shannon's future as well as I did: in 30 years she would've controlled half the world including this land. Larry and Lily would have perceived us sooner or later and eliminated us from a distance. In addition to safeguarding the future of our family, we've let tens and thousands of innocent people like your parents live without the burden of oppression."

"But Larry was the only one that died. I can understand how you spared Shannon, although most wouldn't have tried to get her to see the error of her ways, but why did you give Lily your Paradise?"

Michael stroked her hair. "Lily was reasonable. She knew she could never recover her power and was willing to accept personal safety rather than die under the claws of the demon like Larry did. I was able to offer her an alternative she could accept."

She patted his knee. "But you could've gone to your Paradise and been forever young, forever graceful, in a place constructed to make you happy."

"I've already done that here. No one waits for me on the other side in anger. More is not needed."

Rebecca snuggled into his tummy and purred. Her spirit still tingled from their night of passion, and through her magical knowledge of her body, she knew another spark of life would take hold within her shortly. She kissed his thigh. "I'm ready to stay home for a while."

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Magic Box Ch. 01 Finding the device.in Mind Control
The Gift She Gives Ch. 01 A loss helps her find herself.in NonHuman
Voice Activated Ch. 01 Mike has an accident, and wakes up with a strange new power.in Mind Control
The Coin Pt. 01 Ryan discovers that no good deed goes unrewarded...in Mind Control
Awakening Ch. 01 After a coma he finds he has a new ability.in Mind Control
More Stories