The Application

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rambler
Rambler
503 Followers

“Agh! Agh! Agh!” she shrieked and clutched me fiercely. It took a few minutes, but eventually she calmed down and just lay there as if dead. I pulled out slowly and her pussy juices just dribbled out of her. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and grinned at the old man who was staring at us with shock.

“That’s how you make love to a woman like that,” I grinned at him. “Has she ever moved and shrieked like that for you?” The gentleman shook his head. He lowered his head and closed his eyes. Consuela, laying there panting, suddenly reached out a hand and touched me. I turned and smiled at her.

“How was that, love?” I asked. She smiled at me and whispered, “Do it again!”

Well, needless to say we became lovers. I came over every night and we fucked like rabbits. At first the old gentleman voiced his disapproval. He knew that he had lost her to me and accepted that: what he didn’t like was that the affair was being carried out in his home. He was sick and tired from the bedroom noises he had to listen to for he was not the type to go for a stroll, but preferred curling up in front of the fire with a hot glass of milk. Eventually he withered and passed away. Consuela shed a few tears for she had been fond of him. But during the last few years his age had taken a toll on their marriage and she was no longer happy, the reason for her nasty and arrogant manner.

Guess what? I got the job! I am now her personal assistant and we get along great. She has given birth to a wonderful baby girl. She’ll be forty years old soon, and so we’ve only got about five years or so to start a family before she gets to old to bare children. And she definitely wants more. You can well imagine how hard we are at work every night!

Rambler
Rambler
503 Followers