The Appointment

Story Info
Miss serves another as Sir watches.
1.7k words
4
12.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
miss_
miss_
1 Followers

Miss Potter sat in the reception area of a posh law office, perched on the edge of a leather wingback chair with her legs crossed, one foot swinging in anticipation of her appointment. She did not know exactly why she was here; she only knew that her Sir had requested that she arrive at this address at exactly two o'clock. He had also dressed her for this appointment, selecting for her an intoxicatingly tight waist cincher with black suspenders clipped to a pair of a pair of black silk stockings featuring a seam up the back. He had paired the corselet with a very sheer black silk bra that gave her no support, instead the material clung to the shape of her breasts, clearly outlining her hardened nipples. The bra had a clip at the front, nestled between her cleavage. He had instructed her to wear a dress she had bought in Barcelona earlier that year. It was a very fitted black dress with one long gold zipper down the back, so that it could be removed with ease. He had told her that under no circumstances should she wear panties.

Miss Potter slipped a small compact from her purse as she awaited being called into the inner office. She checked her makeup to ensure that it was perfect; her lips were painted a deep red and her skin was smooth and white, her eyes accentuated with a black liquid liner and black mascara. A natural flush colored her cheeks as she adjusted the waves of her dark hair.

"Miss Potter?" the reception called from behind her walnut desk. "Mr. Smith will see you now." Miss Potter rose, slightly unsteady in her black leather pumps as she crossed the thick cream carpet to the heavy oak door of Mr. Smith's office. The receptionist opened the door for her and after Miss Potter entered, closed it behind her with a click.

Miss Potter stood in the large office, facing a commanding desk illuminated by the bright sunlight that streamed in from the floor to ceiling windows that made up the wall behind it. The man sitting at the desk said nothing as he watched her. He was older, with dark hair that was graying at the temples. He was dressed immaculately in a charcoal gray suit, light gray oxford and a deep blue tie. She shifted underneath his gaze, wanting to drop to her knees as he exuded the same air of power as her Master.

"Come closer, I want to see you and touch you," Mr. Smith finally said. He invited her to the edge of her desk and she continued to face the window as he moved back in his chair, reaching out with one hand to stroke her calf and tug on the hem of her dress. "You look lovely, just as I requested you," Mr. Smith said quietly. "I am going to enjoy you."

In one quick motion Mr. Smith stood up and spun Miss Potter around so that she was pressed against his desk, her arms out to support her as she now faced the doorway to the office. Her eyes were closed as Mr. Smith caressed her ass through her dress and he whispered in her ear, "Open your eyes, Miss. There is someone here that wants to see you."

Miss Potter opened her dark eyes and they quickly focused on the man sitting on the leather loveseat against the far wall of the office. Her pulse quickened as she took in the familiar sight of her Sir, also dressed in a suit and tie, his dark beard not hiding the smile on his face. He spoke, his voice low and commanding as always, "Miss, I am going to watch you be taken by this man. I want you to serve him with the same enthusiasm that you have when you serve me. No matter what though, you will not cum. If you have an orgasm you will punished, right here in this very room. Do you understand, Miss?"

Miss nodded her head, suddenly aware of the wetness between her legs. She trembled in the arms of Mr. Smith and he held her up by pinning her even more tightly against the desk. Mr. Smith gave a small groan as he pulled the zipper of her dress down, slowly revealing her creamy skin. He removed her dress completely and set it on the side of his desk before sitting back down in his chair. "Miss, spread your legs for me and lean forward on my desk," Mr. Smith commanded. Miss complied, her bare ass exposed as he rubbed his hands up and down her legs, straightening the seams of her stocking and adjusting her garters.

"You are quite wet, aren't you?" Mr. Smith asked, slipping one hand between her legs. "Do you like being like this? Spread out on my desk like a cum slut while your Master watches you? Do you want to have my cock inside of you, you dirty slut? Do you?" He smacked her ass then with his palm and Miss fell forward on his desk, moaning, "Yes, I love being here like this, I want you to fuck my tight pussy with your cock while my Master watches me, please, Sir, please touch me."

Mr. Smith pulled Miss down onto his lap so that she still faced her Sir. She could feel his hard on as it throbbed against her leg and she ground her wet pussy against his thigh. He held her by her hips and let her writhe against him for just a moment before stopping her. "Hmm, my dirty little Miss likes the way I feel against her Master's pussy, doesn't she?" Miss nodded and let her head tip back against Mr. Smith's shoulder. His hands caressed her, moving up from her waist to grab her breasts, teasing her nipples through the thin fabric. She moaned under his touch, "Yes, Sir, you feel so good to me."

As the words came from Miss's mouth Mr. Smith gripped her by her hair, pulling her head even further back. "Oh, Miss, I think I have heard enough talking from you. I am going to gag that slutty mouth of yours while I fuck you. Do you like the sound of that, slut?" Miss nodded, almost imperceptibly as Mr. Smith reached into his drawer for a ball gag which he deftly slipped on her. "Slut, you look so good wearing that. Look over at your Master. Make eye contact with him while I fuck you. Do you understand, cum slut?" Miss nodded again, looking over at her Master as the spit and drool began to pool around the ball gag.

Mr. Smith pushed Miss off of him for just a second as he pulled his cock from his pants. Miss was so wet that she slipped easily onto his cock as he pulled her back down onto his lap. He used one hand to finger her clit and he used the other hand to undo the clasp of her bra. Her breasts bounced prettily as Mr. Smith drove his cock inside of her. He kept it buried inside of her for a moment and allowed Miss to feel the way it throbbed inside of her. Miss moaned through her ball gag as she watched her Master pull his cock from his pants and slowly stroke himself. At that moment Mr. Smith withdrew his cock from her soaking wet pussy, leaving her gaping before slamming it back into her. As he thrust back into her Miss couldn't help herself; the sudden action caused her to have a massive orgasm and she gushed all over his cock.

"Oh no you didn't, you dirty fucking slut." Mr. Smith growled at her. He pushed her off of his lap and smacked her ass, hard. "You are getting punished for that, slut. Don't you know how to obey?" He laughed as he pushed her to her knees in the middle of the large office. "I am going to enjoy teaching you a lesson, Miss." With that he secured her hands behind her back and forced her face down to the carpet so that her ass was exposed. "Do you want to join me in punishing your slut, Mr. Weiss?" Mr. Smith asked as he positioned himself behind Miss. Miss heard her Master give his consent and rise from his seat. He walked across the room and watched for a while as Mr. Smith smacked her ass with the palm of his hand. Miss moaned and cried on the floor, gagging and drooling.

Her Master chose that moment to lift Miss back to her knees. He removed the ball gag from her mouth and gently wiped the tears from her eyes. He spoke in his low voice, "Miss, you should not have disobeyed me. Do you understand that?" She nodded, still crying, Sir took her chin in his hand and landed a hard smack on her cheek. "Say yes or no, Miss," he said. She whispered her answer before he smacked her again. "We are both going to take turns fucking your throat now, Miss. When we are ready we are going to cum all over your face. Do you understand?" Miss whispered hoarsely, "Yes."

Sir thrust his cock into her mouth then as Mr. Smith watched, stroking his own hard prick as Miss choked on Sir. Sir gripped her hair and forced himself completely down her throat. "Look at me, look at me while I dominate you, my slut." Miss raised her eyes to meet her Master's and as she did so he pulled his cock from her mouth and began cumming all over her face. "That's right slut, take my cum. You like that, don't you?" He pressed his cockhead against her cheek, smearing his thick cum into her skin.

As Sir finished Mr. Smith took his place in front of Miss. Her hands were still secured behind her back and her face was covered in cum as she sucked Mr. Smith's cock. She made a pretty picture and it wasn't long before Mr. Smith gushed all over her face as well. Miss stayed perfectly still on her knees as the cum dried on her face and the two men fixed themselves drinks. After they had finished their whiskeys Sir helped Miss to her feet. He undid the restraints and whispered in her ear, "You did very well, Miss. Even though you disobeyed me you took your punishment very well. Do you feel like you learned your lesson?" Miss nodded and allowed Sir to help dress her before leading her from the office.

miss_
miss_
1 Followers