The Appointment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LongJoe
LongJoe
11 Followers

Finally, it came. Mrs Hayward landed four very firm smacks on one cheek, the third one precipitating a loud "ouch!" from Olivia. Perhaps piqued by having to wait for the third whack for a response, she landed four firmer ones on the other side, this time generating a louder "ouch" on the second one.

Olivia remained motionless and silent, unsure whether Mrs Hayward had finished. Her cheeks burned.

"Can I now be assured that you will promise to behave yourself properly in future, Olivia?"

The stinging cheeks, the submissive posture and the intense arousal it ignited was something she had never before known: she was not quite ready to end it now.

"I'm not sure, Miss," she answered.

The same stern voice replied. "I see."

Very quickly, two, much firmer smacks, were delivered on to the same spot as the previous ones. Olivia yelped and kicked her legs.

"Yes, yes, I will behave in future, Miss!"

Mrs Hayward remained motionless for a moment. She had spanked a few women in her time and knew what Olivia was experiencing at this moment - best to leave her and let her whimper for a short time.

Eventually she re-arranged Olivia's clothes with the same attention to detail with which she had exposed her, saying afterwards, "You can get up now Olivia."

Olivia stood up. Mrs Hayward replaced the chair.

"I want you to wait here, girl, and think carefully on the justice of your punishment," she said and moved towards the door, turning briefly to add, " and remember, Olivia, next time I cannot promise to be so lenient." She left.

Olivia was not sure what was happening now. Quite soon the door re-opened but it was not Mrs Hayward who entered but Julie with a piece of paper in her hand, which she offered to Olivia.

"Mrs Williams, I do hope everything was to your satisfaction," she said, adding, "would you mind filling in this evaluation form, customer feedback is so valuable?"

The high octane sexual charge of the last few minutes was almost unbearable but she managed to retain an exterior composure and replied, "Of course," as though she had just had her hair cut.

"You can bring it with you when you come next time," said Julie, unable to recall a single occasion when anyone had not come back.

Olivia followed Julie back to the Reception area that was now full of smart looking women waiting for their appointment.

"Would you like to make another appointment now?" Julie asked.

Olivia feigned casual indifference, after all she was a respectable, happily married woman and her husband a wealthy banker.

"Oh yes, may as well, while I'm here," she replied.

"When would be a good time, Mrs Williams?"

Inside Olivia screamed, ' now, tomorrow, as soon as humanly possible!' but she demurely replied, " a week maybe?"

Julie searched the appointment book.

"Yes, next Friday, the 1st."

"Yes, that'll do."

Julie wrote it in and filled out an appointment card for her. Olivia left.

The twenty minute drive home passed almost in a trance. Stopping outside her house she became frightened with the realisation that she had manoeuvred around numerous city traffic hazards without concentrating at all.

Once indoors she went to her bedroom to change. Standing in her underwear she could not resist examining Mrs Hayward's handiwork. She stood close to a full length mirror and peeled back her pants: both cheeks were still red and on one there was the unmistakable print of the tips of two fingers. She gently rubbed her hand across the reddened skin and felt, momentarily, something of the enormous excitement of the first slap of Mrs Hayward's hand; the thrill of the ritual of Mrs Hayward's preparation; the silent compliance with everything she was told to do, all suffused by her punisher's charismatic beauty. In the days and weeks to come when Roderick wanted her in bed and she did not want him, she would recall these moments to avoid disappointing him. But for now she must be Mrs Olivia Williams and return to real life.

She finished dressing and returned downstairs. Just before beginning preparations for dinner she allowed herself one final indulgence. From her purse she took out the appointment card and reminded herself of the next appointment: Friday the 1st. And, yes, at the bottom of the card it read in bold, emphatically:

For the attention of Mrs Hayward

LongJoe
LongJoe
11 Followers
12