The Appraisal Show

Story Info
Thankfully, It was not another day like any other day.
2.5k words
4.27
20.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brighton
Brighton
21 Followers

“Welcome to the pre show interview. If you would close the door behind you we’ll get started. Thank you. Your name is....?”

“Natalie.”

“Well Natalie what did you bring us to be appraised today?”

“Well I brought these to be appraised.”

“......uh, Natalie, I don’t see anything.”

“Oh. I’m sorry. My tits. I thought you were looking at them when I walked in. I mean they’re really big. Weren't you looking at my tits?”

“Well, uh, yes I did notice them, er, I mean you, when you walked in, you’re a very beautiful woman of course. But......”

“What do you mean, “But’ I came to the Appraisal Road Show to have my tits appraised so that I can have them insured. Are you the tit appraiser?”

“No, Natalie we appraise items such as chairs, armoires, art work and so forth. Appraising parts of the female anatomy is not part of what we do.”

“Couldn’t you make it part of what you do?”

“I’m afraid not but thank you for coming in. If you ever have an item, that’s not a body part, bring it in and we’ll talk. Now if you’ll excuse me there are people waiting.”

“Wait, wait, wait. Just look at these tits! I’m gonna have them appraised and I’m not leaving until you give me an appraisal! I’ll scream and tell everyone waiting that this whole thing is a big rip off!

“Calm down.....take it easy...”

“Are you going to appraise my tits?”

“Yes. Yes. I’ll give you an appraisal but we’ll have to make it quick and then you’ll have to leave. Understood?”

“Sure. I don’t want trouble. I just want my tits appraised.”

“OK. I think your....I think they’re worth about........”

“Hold it. Aren't you going to ask me questions about them? What size are they? When did they develop? Do I wear a B cup or a C cup? You know, their history. What kind of an appraiser are you?”

“......Listen m’am, I’m a very good appraiser but I’ve never......Oh welI..OK...... Can you tell me something about.......your.......?”

“Tits? Yes, that’s better. My tits started to form and become really apparent when I was in the second grade.”

“The second grade?”

“ Yes and I was very self conscious about them too but my mother told me all the women on her side of the family started developing their big tits very early.”

“Listen m’am, this is most unusual. We produce a television program and I don’t think.......”

“I need them appraised.”

“Ok. Well....uh....how big are your.....?”

“My tits? It’s OK to say, ‘tits’. 44 double D”

“Holy shit!”

“You don’t believe me? Here.....let me open my blouse......see?”

“Oh my God. Ohhhhh my God. Ohhhh yes m’am.....they’re beautiful. Just beautiful. And......so big............and full and..”

“Yep. 44 double D. You want to touch them?”

“No! That’s all right. I can’t believe this.”

“You can’t? Just like a man. You want more proof? OK. The label is inside my bra, just give me a second to unsnap the front and.......there! See? ‘44 double D’ just like I said.”

“M’am, put your brassiere back on! We really have to stop this now. I’m starting to get a little too uncomfortable to continue with this, uh appraisal.”

“You mean your dick is getting hard?”

“No I don’t mean that! My.....dick isn’t getting hard!”

“Yes it is. I can see it pushing your pants out.”

“Yes! OK! My dick is getting hard and that’s why we have to stop and you must leave!”

“But if I don’t get my tits appraised my husband will be so disappointed.”

“Please, fasten your brassiere and.......your husband? He knows your here?”

“Yes. He’s the one who wants to insure my tits.”

“Why on earth would your hus......?”

“Look, my husband likes to give me titty fucks. You know what that means I hope. He likes to put his dick between my big tits and fuck them until he cums on me. And he’s afraid that if something should happen to my tits I would need breast implants and a good insurance policy would pay for that”

“Please cover yourself m’am.”

“Why? Just because your dick is hard? No way. I want an appraisal.”

“Well it’s becoming really, really uncomfortable for me.”

“Then take your damn dick out of your pants and give it some air.”

“I can’t do that!”

“Well I can! Men!”

“M’am....please.....I....oh my God! Don’t!”

“Just one little tug on your zipper and.....there. Now to reach into your shorts... and there we are. See it? Sir.....look....it’s out. Your dick is out and it should feel much better now. Does your dick feel better? Here let me blow on it and cool it off..........Better?”

“Yessss m’am......better.”

“Good. Now can we please continue with the appraisal.”

“Ohhhh yes m’am.......let’s please continue with the appraisal.”

“By the way sir..........you have a very beautiful dick.”

“Yes m’am.......thank you m’am...”

“I loved pulling your dick out of your pants.”

“Yes. That was.....nice of you.”

“I liked blowing on your dick too. Did you like it when I blew on your dick?”

“Yes. I.......am still thinking about it. Your very smooth.”

“Thank you. Now then, I would think that, being an appraiser, you’d know more about appraising a woman’s tits than I do but I’m not so sure anymore. The first thing I believe you should do is touch them.”

“Touch them. Of course. Yes...........I should touch them.”

You know, fondle them, lift them, squeeze them together. Do you think that would be a good way?”

“....Ohhhh yes m’am..... that would be a very good way. Do you mean touch them like this?.....”

“Oh yesssss.....just like this. That’s...that’s good. Now....twirl your finger tips around my nipples like you’re pinching them and.....yes...that’s right..ohhhh that is so right. Yes, just do what you’d do to appraise an antique pillow or anything that’s soft and smooth and....ohhh yes...bounce them like that some more.”

“That feel pretty good m’am?”

“Oh my goodness yes....oh my goodness.........So....so how much do you.....do you think I can have them..........ohhhh......insured for?”

“They are very big tits and they........they are very heavy and.....and oh, how they jiggle when I bounce them up and down like this and..ohhhhh Natalie.”

“Well....how much?”

A lot. A real......lot. Your tits are......incredible.....just incredible.”

“But......how much.....how much do you think?”

“I can’t tell yet......maybe.......twenty five thousand dollars.....maybe.....fifty thousand dollars?”

“Perhaps you should bounce them some more..... and you’d, well, get a better idea........you think? You.......you......bounce them so well sir.”

“Yes m’am......and I’m thinking, too, that if........if I put one of your nipples between my lips and slowly sucked it into my mouth....that could be a very important determining factor in this......this appraisal. Can I do that?”

“Oh yes, yes please do. Yes. That would be very.....ohhhhhhh yes...........that..........is so good. So very, very, very good.”

“And the other nipple......”

“Ohhhhhh.....sir......I can feel your teeth. You are giving me such a good......appraisal. How much now? How much do you think now?”

“Seventy five thousand......maybe....maybe a hundred?”

“But sir.......what.....what if you squeezed my tits together and sucked both of my nipples at the same time would that.......................ohhh, Christ is that good.”

“Ohhhhh yes. Your nipples are so stiff. And the way they stick out, they’re so easy to suck and nibble and so tasty.”

“How much now...........how much now........sir?”

“Two hundred......at least.”

“Two hundred thousand..........Sir?”

“Yes?”

“Sir....how is your dick?”

“......My dick?”

“Yes. Your beautiful dick. Is it still hard?”

“Yes. Yes m’am. It’s still very....very hard.”

“Could you please step back and let me look at it......Oh God. It’s so beautiful.....so hard. And it’s just sticking straight out, isn’t it?”

“Yes.....it is”

“it’s so beautiful. May I please touch it? May I please.......touch your dick?”

“.......Yes m’am. I would like...I would like you.......to touch my dick....very much.”

“.......Ohhhhh sir, your dick is so hot. It’s so very hot. Ohhh my.......may put both of my hands around it?”

“M’am, that is a wonderful idea. Ohhhhhhhhh...yes....wonderful.”

“You should have your dick appraised sir. You really should. Oh, sir! Did you know that you have a little drop of pre cum right on the tip of your dick?”

“Yes.....I probably do.”

“Would you mind terribly if I got down on my knees and licked it off? I’ll be very careful not to let it drip on the floor.”

“You have.......many wonderful ideas don’t you?”

“Oh my.... the more I lick, the more drops come out. If it’s OK, I’ll just put my mouth on your dick and suck them all out. And I promise I won’t let one drop fall to the floor.”

“Ohhhhh dear......I feel more coming out m’am, I think it’s a lot of drops. You’d better keep my dick in your mouth for a while if that’s OK.”

“Ummmohhhkay”

“I hope you don’t mind me holding onto your head m’am...uh! uh! uh! I’m pretty deep into your mouth m’am...uh! uh! uh! uh!.....you........OK m’am?”

“Mmmmohkay.”

“M’am.....this is really good! You are so pretty! Your face looks so good with my dick in your mouth! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!”

“Mnnnankyou”

“M’am are you uh! uh! uh! sure...uh! uh! uh! you don’t want any drops on the floor? Because...uh! uh! uh! uh! here come a lot of drops! And they’re headed right......into your mouth and.......straight down your throat!............And..I’m cumming! I’m cumming! I’m comming! I’m cumming in your mouth! ”

“..............Wow. That was a lot of drops. Are you OK sir? You’re breathing so hard.”

“Yes....I’m OK. I’m fine.....I feel wonderful. And you didn’t get one drop on the floor.”

“I know. I guess I swallowed all of it. And there was a lot. But look at your dick. It’s all wet and sticky.”

“Yes.....I’ll get something.”

“No! Let me do it. I’ll wipe it off.”

“Well let me get you a rag or something.”

“No! .........I’ll use my tits. I’ll wipe your dick with my tits. I want to. I do that for my husband. Will you let me do it for you? You’ll really like it.”

“I bet I will.”

“OK. I’ll lie down on the floor and then you kind of straddle me and put your dick, your really beautiful dick, on my chest, right in between my tits.”

“............Like this?”

“Oh yes. Just like this. I hope you like it. Now, I’ll push my tits together around your dick and rub your dick real, real slow. Do you like it? Does it feel all right?”

“.......Ohhhhhhhhhh...it’s wonderful........so wonderful....ohhh my God........your tits...they’re so big.....you’re so good.”

“Can you do something for me?”

“Anything.”

“Can you reach behind you and pull my skirt up and put your hand inside my panties? Oh!..........yes......Oh! That’s it. Rub.....it. Oh yes. Yes. Like that. Oh!.......Ohhhh...Can you put a finger in my pussy and.....OH! God yes!”

“I don’t believe how hot and wet your pussy is.”

“OH!”

“Natalie, was that your clit?”

“OH! yes...yes....ohhhhh....you knew right where it was...OH! OH! YES! Jesus your good.”

“My dick’s getting bigger again.”

“I know. Start rocking on me and scootch your dick closer to my face......that’s it...ohhh closer....almost.....now it’s really getting bigger.”

“I can see it growing and getting closer to your mouth. I’ve never seen it get so long.”

“Keep finger fucking my pussy......don’t stop! Yes! Yes! OH! My clit! My clit! Right there! Right there! my clit! Yes!”

“Open your mouth! Open your mouth! My dick is right on your lips! I want to fuck your face again. Can I fuck your face again?”

Yes! I want you to! Fuck my face! Put it in! Put it in! FUCK MY..mmmffff!”

“Ohhhhhh.....ohhhh honey.....you’re sucking my dick again.....ohhhhh how do you do it so fast? How do you.....ohhhh do it? And your pussy and the way you’re thrusting your hips up on my fingers. Good God! Do you know I have four fingers inside your pussy? You’re incredible! And I’m cumming again! Natalie honey I’m going to cum in your mouth again! Your eyes are open so wide! The way you look at me and suck me! You want me to cum in your mouth again while you’re sucking me? Ohhhhhhhkay..thank you....thank you! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Yes! Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhh.........thank you.”

“.................I swallowed again. I swallowed all of your cum again.”

“Yes......I know. It was wonderful watching you take my cum in your mouth and then swallow it. It was beautiful. Can I get you a glass of water?”

“No. I’m fine. I like the taste of your cum.”

Did you...uh...?”

“Did I.......what?”

“Did you have an orgasm while I fucked you with my fingers?”

“Almost.....but not quite. But that’s OK.”

“No it’s not. I want you to feel good too. You’re such a remarkable woman, I’d feel terrible if you left feeling unsatisfied.”

“OK.”

“After all, you made me cum twice. I’d like to pleasure you to a wonderful climax.”

“I said OK big boy.......pleasure me.”

“All right. Please take off your panties Natalie and go sit on my desk facing my chair. Yes. Now when I sit down in front of you, I’d like you to lean back and wrap your thighs around my neck.”

“Like............this?”

“Oh yes. Are you ready?”

“Yes sir.”

“One more thing Natalie: I like you to prop yourself up on your elbows. I want to know that your watching what I’m doing to you. And besides....I want to see your face and your really incredible tits. And when I make you climax, I want us to be looking into each other’s eyes.”

“Oh sir, this sounds so wonderful. It.........OH! You’ve started! .......oh my. The way you kiss me down there......so gentle....so soft. I don’t think this will...ohhh...take too long. My clit......you’re sucking my clit like I sucked your dick. Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh yes....yes.....and....OH! Your finger is inside me. Oh yes push it in and out. In and out yes. Use more fingers like before please..please more fingers....yes oh yes. Push! More! Lick me! Lick Me! I can see you.”

“Can you see what I’m doing now Natalie?”

“Ohhh yes I can see it. I can see it. You’re OW! What are you doing to me. Ow! Oh! Wha..What’s that? Oh my God! Your hand! Your hand is pushing into me!

Your whole hand! Oh Jeeez! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Sir, I never.....I mean no one has ever put.....OH GOD! Keep licking me, keep sucking me, fuck me with your hand! Deeper! Please! Put your whole hand in me! Move your fingers around. Yes! Pump me! Pump me! Wiggle your fingers! Yes like that. Yes! I don’t believe this! This is so fucking good! Your whole hand! My husband never...ohhhhhhh shhhhit! I’m cumming! Oh my God I’m cumming. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Don’t stop! Oh. Oh. Oh. Ohhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

“.............Natalie?...............You OK?”

“Oh yes. I’m real OK.”

“Did I hurt you?”

“Noooo. It was wonderful.”

“For me too. I’ve never done anything like that. I’ve never fucked a woman with my whole hand. Not even my wife.”

“Well, if you want to do it again sometime....I can always come in for another appraisal. Would you like that sir?”

“Yes m’am..... Yes m’am I sure would.”

Brighton
Brighton
21 Followers