The Apprentice

Story Info
Apprentice cabinet maker learns a new tool.
1.9k words
4.01
21.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

I was sweet eighteen when I managed to grab a job as an apprentice cabinet maker. There were a batch of six of us taken on by a new and revolutionary firm that designed and made furniture with a difference.

I always fancied my hand at carpentry and was keen to learn, I had a good foreman in John Hans well who said he'd show me the ropes - but not too much else I could take his job, he said with a laugh.

I grew to like John ever so much and he not only showed me the ropes with carpentry but also guided me to my true leaning in the store after work.

It was a Saturday, I had been given some overtime so the money would be handy. An hour into the morning along came John and whispered in my ear; "Meet me in the store in an hour okay?"

Just those words got me all of a dither because only the day before he had taught me the rudiments of doing it with another guy and I guess I was delighted that he wanted more of the same, especially because I thought I had been a complete flop.

It made me feel wanted after a rough upbringing and somehow John made it happen for me. Something that would have seemed repugnant to me before was wonderful and natural, and what a better guy to do it with than John.

He's twenty years my senior but still very active as I discovered and so when he asked for a repeat I was more than willing after our lovely session the day before.

But, after he said for me to see him in the store - for the hour following I was finding it difficult to concentrate on my work. Not only was I learning a brand new craft but also how to make it with John, and he was truly lovely, he had a wonderful disposition and a calm and joyful nature that I did not find it awkward at all when he showed me for the very first time how to take him by mouth.

I remember him smelling of wood chippings, and when he lowered his pants down to his knees. revealing to me a brown and pink erection, I felt quite at ease with the way he did it, no pressure just- him announcing -

"Here it is, Pete for the wanting, and you will know what it wants."

I shall always remember those words, seeing John standing there with that gorgeous stance, he did look divine and immediately I felt an ominous swelling in my groin.

I was still in a sort of trance - was this really happening, was I really tucked away in a locked store with a guy showing me his wares?

"Do you need something to kneel on, Pete?" he asked and when he placed a cushion on the floor in front of him I soon got the hint.

"You never sucked before? He asked.

"Never."

"Well that makes it all the more thrilling. Just chill and take it as it comes, I like that, want you to get used to the idea and if you are very good I will suck you later and then as we progress, perhaps more too, would you like that Pete?"

I nodded shyly. .But I knew at once my leaning and I sort of felt like a servant that first time bending down to my knees and seeing him at full close up.

"Just sniff and discover for the time being Pete. I remember my first time. I want that. There is something magic in watching a young lad like you discovering his true potential. Get the feel of it and enjoy. I want you to enjoy as much as I."

The scent was a mixture of wood chippings and the unmistakeable scent of highly sexed cock. Something which I had always been aware of when masturbating myself. I gingerly touched and squeezed it all over, feeling the texture, watching it jerk to my touch, it was al so wonderful and enthralling,

"That's lovely Pete. Let me pull it full back for you so you can see the head and p-hole."

And he did, it seemed enormous but very sucker friendly. This was to be it, the time had come to really start a gay relationship. I closed my eyes and closed to his erection until I felt it gently surge against my mouth. I gently touched it with the tip of my tongue and heard his moan as I did that.

That made it all the more palatable and I felt the immediate urge to take first the head into my mouth, close my mouth around it to take in the taste, and lick it around and around and across the p-hole. Johns moans were spontaneous and I sill, had my eyes closed as I went for it, the deep sensual suck.

He took it away from me. At first I thought I wasn't doing it right. He laughed and said he just wanted to stretch it back once more. That he would get better sensitivity like that. And I could see why because he really started to get revved up as he jiggered it about in my mouth, bending it this way as he grasped it firmly - holding it up and his balls as well to give me a real good access -and I was about to learn just how such a connection as my mouth with his devout cock had on this guy, how he started to murmur dirty talk spurred on by my sucking and licking.

A first I was concentrating on the scent and taste, it was salty and earthy but really pleasant to suck, to feel the generosity of its volume stretch the corners of my mouth and the texture was lovely, I could have sucked him to Kingdom come but instead it was until he cum - he warned me and I quickly retracted, not ready to take that. Maybe that is what he wanted because his strong hands were clasping the back of my neck pushing his cock deep into my throat. But I managed to get away from him and he came with such a spurt he probably would have chocked me.

"All in good time, Pete" he said afterwards but I wondered if I had displeased him thinking maybe that was it - that he wouldn't want me any more.

But the next day, that Saturday proved me to be wrong and now the hour waiting was up and I found myself going willingly to the lock up store where John was waiting, looking really good in his boxer shorts showing off a wonderfully teasing bulge.

"I couldn't sleep last night thinking about what we did yesterday, Pete" he smiled, greeting me with a wild hug his hands wondering down to covert my hind in such a beautiful heart warming way.

"I enjoyed it too, John,"

He was already breathing heavy as I felt his hands squeeze my buttocks quite severely. He led me to a bench where he asked me to bend over. I was soon to discover the rudiments of being ass pampered.

"That looks so good, so tight and so fuckable" he said with that certain tone in his voice I remembered from the day before when he was dirty talking me.

He seemed to lavish slipping my jeans down to my ankles. Then I felt his touch smoothing my ass cheeks, gently at first which felt so good.

"Push it out for me, Pete and just wiggle a bit okay?"

And then I was in for the most memorable episode in my life finding just how wonderful it was to be really appreciated. He pushed his face into my ass and I knew he was in a complete world of his own as he lavished me in every sense. I felt his mouth surprised my asshole between my stretched wide cheeks and lamented to the absolute feel of that, his tongue and fingers protruding and stretching, hands slapping ass, teasing my cock and balls, squeezing sucking them too as he was like an animal sucking very part of me down under .

After a while he wanted me in a different posture, stretched steep across his lap, ass steeped high so, he said, he could get a good feel of ass just waiting to be fucked. But first he wanted to lube and suck me more.

I was in heaven as I felt his hands enjoy me and just then that a key was heard opening the store door. I twisted my head and say another guy standing there, it was Jack, one of the other supervisors.

"Sorry John, To disturbed you, I cant see who you have over your lap but he has a great ass, Have fun" and off he went.

"I was quite tensed up thinking we had been caught in the act and there would be hell pay.

"No worries, Pete. I thought it was his day off, But he does the same so all is fine okay?"

"Does the same?", I queried

"Oh yes, and no messing. I caught him stiff fucking the girl in the accounts office the other say, he told me to keep quite about it, so he's not about to say anything to anybody about us!"

"You mean Ann, does she go for it?"

"She sure does, Jack is always having her. She is married too. Greedy that's what I call it. But I should be so happy, I have you huh?"

Immediately John wanted me to change position again, me laying flat on a rolled up carpet on the floor and he steeped over me, rubbing his everything into my face. It was sheer delight, I never thought being with a guy so intimate could be so thrilling.

Facing the other way he grasped my thighs, pulled them right back wide open, his head leaning down between so he could once more suck my ass.

There was me indulging in some wonderful cock and ball sucking whilst he sucked me out like there was no tomorrow, then he showed me the art of cock sucking until I came into his mouth.. The sensation of all that was divine, he was sucking me all up like a good'un, ass and cock too.

If I wasn't ready for his fuck by then I never would be, my asshole rendered stretched and richly lubricated .

Then he told me to place myself on all fours with legs spread well apart., he was at it again, the licking sucking and stretching, kneading my ass and spanking it until I yelled.

Soon I felt the wonderful push of his lovely hard cock enter me and no mistake and as he levered it into me I helped him get a deep penetration by moving my hips to and from which resulted in our both getting wonderful sensations, he fucking my well pruned asshole sideways and then direct on, I felt myself being stuffed tight with cock and felt the deep penetrating throb inside.

He liked to fuck me first on all fours and then on top, my legs around his back which was nice too, and then me on top giving that gorgeous cock inside me, deep inside for the most lavish and wonderful fucking.

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers