The Arapada

Story Info
A princess becomes the sex slave of a warrior woman.
3.2k words
4.59
10.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OLB
OLB
108 Followers

The caravan taking the Mittani princess south to Egypt had been attacked in the middle of the night by masked women on horseback called the Oirpata. Man killers. Sworn to the goddess Erdimpas, they were Saka women who hated men. They didn't care if their numbers grew or fell so long as they were feared enough to be left alone. Their rewards that night were the young women, gold and livestock. No man was left alive, but the women too old to be of interest would be left behind with some mules to get home on.

The war leaders took possession of the young women, after looking them over for a minute. The girls all of marriageable age were divided between them and pulled on the backs of their horses for the ride to their camp. The leader of the group, the Arapada, always got the choicest prisoner. A king's daughter in her bed was too much to ignore. The beauty in the red gown was hers.

Shanah the youngest daughter of the Mittani king was the Arpada's prize. Too frightened to fight back, she stared at the woman who had claimed her. The Arapada was tall with long dark hair and silver eyes. She wore the skin tight clothes of the Saka but the neckline was cut low for her ample bosom. Shanah had no say in the matter when she was pulled up in front of the woman who held her in place with a hand firmly clutching her right breast. The other hand controlled the horse's reins. For the entire ride the Arapada squeezed Shanah's breast and toyed with the tender nipple. Shanah knew she ought to be offended but the rub of her pussy on the saddle pad and the woman playing with her nipple was interesting. She had never considered taking a woman for a lover, but then the opportunity had never presented itself to her. She was certain of her fate and wondered if she would survive it.

Arriving at the Saka camp, the Arapada shoved Shanah into her yurt and followed. Shanah resisted the other woman's amused attentions but she was no match for the powerful warrior. Enjoying herself the Arapada ripped Shanah's red gown and all underclothing off her. Frightened Shanah huddled on the floor and tried to cover herself with her hands. The Arapada clucked her tongued in disappointment. The Mittani princess needed to get over her false modesty. Grabbing her off the floor, the Arapada tied her hands to a trace hanging from the main tent pole at the center of the yurt. Now her body was accessible to the Saka warrior. Unable to get away, Shanah pleaded with the woman not to hurt her. The Arapada, savagely beautiful, stared at her a moment, licked her finger and dipped it into Shanah's pussy. She fingered the younger woman's clit, teasing it until it swelled with arousal. That was when she smiled and left the tent. Shanah was beside herself with fear and desire.

The Arapada was always a woman in her prime, not too young nor too old. Roisina was just entering her third decade. When age became a problem the Arpada moved up to the priestesshood. She would no longer ride out with the younger women, but there was always a portion of the spoils left to her. The Arapada had a deliciously ripe young woman for their Opoin. A fair haired girl (there were several in this group) would be trained as a sex slave and then sold down the river to the city of men. After stripping off her clothing, all slaves went naked, the young woman was dragged into the Opoin's yurt for her first lesson. The Opoin and her lover liked these younger ones, so fresh and innocent, their bodies untouched by male hands. Like ripe fruit waiting to be plucked.

The Arapada smiled and imagined the fun they were going to have with such a lush piece of fruit. She had her own succulent fruit waiting for her, but first things first there were chores she needed to be seen to first like taking care of her animals. Horses were essential to their culture, and every year they took their mares into the high country and turned them loose for a little while among the wild stallions. The colts were all gelded and only the best geldings were kept for riding. The rest were sold in the markets east.

When she finally returned to her yurt she made a small fire and lit an oil lamp. This allowed her to see her prize better. So soft and fair skinned, her breasts full with rosy tipped nipples. The Arapada could not wait to get her teeth into them. The Mittani looked afraid, but the Arapada never harmed what she was going to bed. She wanted the young woman to scream with pleasure, not fear. That was one thing about her people, violence was never an option with these lovely morsels. They were for pleasure, and pleasure could not be beaten into a woman. They had to be handled gently like a fine horse. Response was earned not demanded.

The Arpada took the princess' breasts in hand and hefted them curiously. They were full and heavy like ripe fruit. Her thumbs brushed the young woman's nipples until they hardened to sweet points of sensation. This was going to be fun.

Shanah's pussy twitched. The Arpada ran one strong hand down her soft belly to the intersection of her thighs. Shanah tried to squeeze her legs together but the Arapada only smiled broader. Roisina enjoyed it when they tried to resist her. While continuing to thumb one nipple, the Arapada slipped her fingers between Shanah's legs and pressed them against her pussy. She quickly had Shanah squirming, her pussy throbbing with need. The Arapada knew how to make a woman's body sing. That moment when the captive realized she controlled their body, that there was nothing they could do to keep her from drawing out the sweetest of sensations.

Shanah couldn't hide a sudden gasp as a delicious ache grew in her pussy, The Arapada leaned over and took the right nipple in her mouth and started slowly sucking on it, using her tongue to tease the tip. Shanah's body responded to the Saka woman's ministrations, and there was nothing the princess could do to keep the delicious pleasure from shooting through her. The Arapada continued rubbing her pussy until the last orgasm subsided.

Freeing her tasty little treat the Arapada laid her back on the animal skin bed. Shanah did not know what to expect next but the Arapada climbed over her and pressed her lips to hers. Shanah had never been kissed before but the Arapada teased her mouth open with the tip of her tongue. It was wildly sensuous. Shanah yielded as the Arapada kneaded her left breast while supporting herself with the other hand.

The Arapada was going to take her time enjoying Shanah's newly awakened body, but first. Rising on her knees, the Arapada stripped off her own clothes, exposing a lean hard body that was magnificent with full heavy breasts that seemed out of place on such a firm body. Taking Shanah's hand, she placed it on her breast. Shanah had never touched another woman's breast, and she was awed by how soft it was. The Arapada stretched out on the animal skins beside her and returned to the younger woman's full lips.

Shanah knew in the king's harem there were women who pleasured each other, but this was new to her. She didn't know what to do, but the Arapada had all afternoon to train her lovely little plaything.

Shanah learned how to eat the Arapada's pussy, and how to use her fingers to make the pleasure greater. If this was to be her life, she might as well learn to be good at it. But she was not expecting the Arapada to take a leather dick to her pussy while eating her out. Shanah moaned wantonly as tongue and dick worked over her cunt and brought her to another bone crunching orgasm.

After awhile the Arapada decided to take a nap, but first just to be sure her new plaything didn't try to run away, the Arapada tied her hands and ankles together with horsehair ropes. Shanah could take a nap if she wanted, but the Arapada didn't want to wake up from her nap and find her sexy little Mittani missing.

When the Arapada finally awakened it was time for dinner. Digging a soft leather collar out of her saddlebag, she slipped it around Shannah's neck. Taking care with her toy, she brushed Shanah's hair and slipped a golden hair pen in it, but that was all. Slaves were kept naked to keep them from running away. After dressing the Arapada tied her hands together with a long rope and led her to a large yurt where the other women gathered for the communal meal. The young women from the caravan were present with their new masters each as naked as Shanah. The young female given to the Opoin sat between the two older women and took food from their hands. If they didn't offer it, she didn't eat.

Shanah was surprised when her master led her to the center pole and secured her hands to a trace over her head. Her ankles were pulled apart and secured to two smaller sticks in the dry dirt floor. She was now completely helpless. Shanah did not understand what was happening until a very pale blonde crawled on her hands and knees towards her, encouraged by her master swatting her naked ass with a horse hair quirt. Half in tears the blonde pressed her nose to Shanah's exposed pussy and started licking. The effect was shocking. After five licks one of the other slave girls replaced her and did five licks. It felt so good, but Shanah realized quickly this was a game. Each slave girl would lick her pussy, the number increasing after every turn. One of the women an ivory skinned red head actually knew how to eat pussy and used her fingers to caress the outer lips while she toyed with Shanah's excited clit. There was a time limit on how long anyone could tease her before being replaced. The fourth time the redhead her sliced her pussy with her tongue and fucked her with her fingers, Shanah exploded.

Everyone clapped and laughed as Shanah was freed. She expected to be returned to the Arapada, but the woman who owned the talented slave got her instead. After supper Shanah was led by the Saka woman to a smaller yurt on the far side of the camp while the redhaired woman, Annah, followed. Annah was also Mittani but had been with the Saka long enough to know their ways now.

Taken to a yurt that was considerably smaller than the Arapada's, Shanah found herself on a tiger skin bed with Annah devouring her lips. Annah knew what she was doing and pressed her thigh between Shanah's legs, grinding it against her pussy. The Saka woman Metarri, strapped on a horse cock, and crawled on the tiger skin with them. Shanah was flipped over and Metarri played with her ass, working it open with her fingers and some olive oil. Annah held Shanah's head to her breasts and encouraged the young woman to use her mouth on them. Shanah latched on to one taunt nipple and creedily sucked it while Metarri and her horse cock positioned themselves to invade her anally.

Unable to think while Metarri pushed the leather cock into her, Shanah released Annah's nipple and threw her head back. It didn't hurt as much as it felt full. Annah stayed at her head but reached under her to pull on her tender nipples. Metarri slapped her ass with both hands, the shock of it rippling down to Shanah's pussy. Just as quickly Shanah dropped her head and nosed Annah's pussy. The other Mittani woman repositioned herself and let Shanah lick and suck her hungry damp slit. Annah had been kept aroused all afternoon and was quite ready for her own release. Growling with pleasure Annah grabbed Shanah's head and held it tightly to her pussy.

Shanah loved the threesome of having one woman lick her pussy and the other playing with her nipples and breasts, and she in turn licked pussy and sucked tits. When Metarri was finally tired, she had Annah walk Shanah back to the Arapada's yurt. She also learned the Arapada's name was Roisina, but she was not to use it without permission. Exhausted and drained Shanah entered the yurt, found the Arapada's bed and crawled under the woolen blankets. Being such a good girl, Shanah got to eat the Arapada's pussy in the morning. Gazing up the woman's body, Shanah got horny watching the Arapada play with her own nipples, twisting and pinching them while Shanah licked and sucked on her clit, even using her fingers to fuck the other woman's pussy. After the Arapada came she pulled Shanah up to lie in her arms and go back to sleep.

Every night someone new would take her to bed and sometimes share her with another woman, free or slave. She got over her shyness and fear and became a more active participant and it was fun, but she wanted to spend a night alone with the Arapada. She wanted to sleep in her arms, her head resting on the other woman's full breasts. On the tenth night when she was returned to the Arapada's yurt, she found the weepy-eyed blonde in the Arapada's bed. Jealousy flared in Shanah's breast. She wanted to rip the creature out of the Arapada's bed, but she knew better. Her tender ass had already been paddled several times for bad behavior. The Arapada never laid a hand on her, but the other women enjoyed turning her tender ass a bright red for any bad behavior.

The Arapada held her hand out and Shanah ran eagerly to her for a reassuring kiss. No one kissed the way the Arapada did. The Saka woman kissed her deeply and sensuously, lightly caressing her breast. Instead of sex, she made Shanah lay down. The other woman was tied by hand and foot, but Shanah was no longer bound. Shanah made love to her pet while the other woman watched. Shanah cried with pleasure when the Arapada slipped her tongue into her hungry pussy.

After trying to coax the blonde into joining them all night, the Arapada gave up and the next day the blonde was sold down river.

When she wasn't being used for sex, Shanah learned to dress game and card wool for weaving. Of course anytime the Arapada wanted Shanah for sex, she had to stop what she was doing and follow the other woman into the yurt. Shanah didn't mind; the Arapada was kind to her and didn't mistreat her, although the Arapada had started punishing her for mistakes and would lay her across her lap and spank her firm upturned ass until it was red and her pussy was dripping. When she was finished the Arapada would finger her to a delicious orgasm.

This would be her life, she thought, and she was happy for it. The longer she was in the Arapada's bed, the freer she became. She was even allowed to wear longer tunics when it was cold or wet. But just before the seasons turned cold, the Arapada got news that the Mittani were paying Shanah's ransom. The princess was wanted back with her people.

The Arapada got the message from a woman from a mixed tribe who had ridden a long ways to deliver it. The king wanted his daughter back. The messenger was treated like an honored guest, while the Arapada thought it over. The reward for her return was a lot of gold and there were fine horses involved, mares that would improve their herds. It didn't take her long to agree to the terms. Gold and horses would help her people. The messenger was thanked and sent away with a time to meet up.

Shanah panicked when she learned she was being returned to her people. She didn't want to leave the Arapada, who showed no concern whatsoever that Shanah would be leaving very soon. Shanah pleaded with her to stay, but the Arapada only got angry and spanked her hard this time, making her cry in earnest. When they shared a bed, the Arapada did not touch her. She even sent her to other women to use at night. Shanah was miserable.

On the day she was to leave, her hands were bound and she was set nearly naked on the Arapada's horse but the collar was missing. The Arapada climbed up behind her and took a moment to slip her hand under Shanah's very short tunic and stroke her pussy. How could the Arapada do this to her and still send her away? Hot tears burned down Shanah's cheeks.

All through the ride, the Arapada guided her horse with one hand and fondled Shanah's right breast with the other. She was literally holding Shanah's right nipple between her fingers. The sensation ran straight down to her pussy. It was humiliating. The escorts looked on laughing at her. Shanah wanted to stay with them, stay in the Arapada's bed, but she was being sent back to the Mittani. When they were not far from the rendezvous sight, the Arapada stopped and had Shanah dressed properly in her royal clothes and she was placed upon a horse that been brought along just for this.

Shanah looked like a Mittani princess when they arrived and money was exchanged for her freedom. Shanah left with her father's soldiers. Stunned and confused she returned to the palace to find her father had a new marriage arranged for her with a man old enough to be her father. All she could think about was the Arapada and her nights in the other woman's bed, but instead she became the property of a man who informed her she was lucky any man would take her now. At night he came to bed and satisfied himself in her body before moving to another room to sleep.

Shanah thought she would kill herself. Standing on the balcony of her room overlooking the city, she actually thought she could do it. How hard would it be to just jump off?

"I considered that myself," a voice behind her interrupted her thoughts. Shanah spun around and found herself facing Lady Kai, one of her mother's ladies in waiting. The woman was older than Shanah but younger than her mother. "When I was ransomed back, I cried for weeks."

"Why didn't they keep us?" Shanah asked softly, tears filling her eyes. She just couldn't understand why the Arapada didn't keep her.

Lady Kai came forward now and took the younger woman in her arms, holding her head against her shoulder. "They didn't keep us because we were never one of them," she answered gently. When Shanah raised her head, Lady Kai kissed her full on the lips, growing more sensuous when the young woman didn't reject her. Shanah was desperate for affection.

Drawing back Lady Kai whispered, "Let us retire to my rooms where we won't be disturbed." And to make sure the princess understood her intentions, she caressed the young woman's breast, stroking the nipple until it was a sharp little point beneath her tunic. Shanah smiled. Maybe she would survive.

OLB
OLB
108 Followers