The Arapada Pt. 02

Story Info
The Arapada trains another girl in the art of female sex.
3.7k words
4.66
4.8k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Arapada sat her horse and watched the slavers driving their prisoners below her through a narrow mountain gully. The prisoners were a mixed batch taken from a village a little farther north. Hated burned in her head and heart for the slavers who drove people like animals. Certain that she and her warriors had not been noticed, she backed her horse away from the edge of the cliff and motioned for the others to follow her down the trail away from them. They would attack the men from the rear.

When the slavers made camp for the night, she and her warriors hit them without mercy, their arrows taking out the brutal men before they could start a defense. The captives ran screaming but they were spared. Roisina viewed it all with a critical eye. No mercy for men who also endangered her people. However, there were men among the prisoners, and she had no intention of killing them. It didn't seem fair to her. She even went so far as to let the mated pairs stay together. A woman with a husband and child was too unpredictable. She would constantly be trying to run away and return to them. Babies and small children were best left with their mothers. Once all of the sorting was done, there were only five young women unmarried and ripe enough to take with them. The live stock and loot made the venture worthwhile.

The Arapada chose a slender dusty haired girl in a shift open on the sides tied close with a rope. Her dress indicated she was poor, probably already a slave, but she had the physical appearance that Roisina liked, lean with nice breasts. A shorter dark haired girl was set aside for the Opoin, which only left three girls for the other women to fight over. Since no one actually fought for pussy, this meant the three girls would be shared equally with the other women. The strongest riders claimed them. Nothing like turning a girl into a aroused mess on the long ride home.

Melia was the name of the girl chosen by the Arapada and she was placed on the saddle pad of the Arapada's golden gelding by the warrior women, her naked pussy rubbing against the pad. The Arapada swung up behind her and slipped her hand through the tunic and cupped her right breast. It was so soft and warm and filled her hand nicely. This was half to secure her on the horse and half to tease her on the ride home. Picking up the reins with her left hand, the Arapada nudged her horse in the side and rode away.

Melia held on to the horse's whither as she was rocked back and forth by the horse's rocking canter. The Saka woman who held her by the right breast kept her safe and secure, but her breast was going to be quite tender after the ride. The Arapada played with her nipple constantly and occasionally pinched it. At one point they stopped at a stream to let the horses drink. The Arapada took both breasts in hand and kissed the back of her neck. A thrill raced through the girl's body. Melia moaned involuntarily and leaned against the other woman. She had been used hard by men but never a woman. Her pussy liked the gentle attention.

The Arapada could tell by the way the girl acted that she would be easy to break in. From her appearance it was unlikely that anyone had taken any real interest in her, although maybe men had bent her over and fucked her from behind. When they reached their camp it was very late but there were women awake waiting for them. Roisina took the dark haired girl to the Opoin who was waiting for them. The Opoin looked the girl over and nodded her approval before taking her into her yurt. She and her lover were going to have fun teaching this little morsel the ways of womanly love.

Roisina made Melia stay with her while she took care of the gelding. Horses were not just their wealth, but their lives often depended on them. After turning the animal loose with the other animals, she took Melia by the elbow and walked her back to her yurt. She looked the girl over and untied her slash, letting everything fall to the floor. She had a flat belly and long sun browned legs. Smooth skin and plump breasts. Her ass was also nice and firm to the touch.

Very nice indeed but the Arapada was tired and not in the mood for play. Laying her prize on a bed of wisent skins, she crawled a blanet beside her. A couple of quick knots from a horse hair rope secured her wrists and ankles together. No sneaking away in the night. To keep things interesting, though, Roisina placed a short smooth bone between the girl's pussy lips and then spent a couple of minutes sucking on her nice ripe nipples. The Arapada absolutely loved tender full bodied tits with soft nipples that hardened into pebbles. She had once brought one of her lovely pets to a hard orgasm just by sucking on her nipples. She would have to see if this one was that sensitive.

Melia moaned in frustration when the Arapada turned over and went to sleep.

In the morning Roisina took her new pet down to the stream to bathe her. No one wanted to eat pussy that tasted of horse sweat. Using a woolen rag, Roisina stood naked in the water with the girl and washed her from top to bottom. First a cup of water through her sandy hair, continuously rinsing it until it was free of its dusty smell. Then she used the wool rag to wash under her arms and over her breasts, the course texture tickling the girl's nipples. Roisina next washed between the girl's legs and had her bend over to make sure her ass was clean and didn't smell of shit or horse.

Not a fan of hair, Roisina sat her girl on a rock beside the stream and made her open her legs wide. Taking her sharpest knife, Roisina rubbed some olive oil over her pubic region and started shaving her. She also fingered the girl's exposed clit.

Once she had all stray hair off legs, under arms, and pussy, Roisina slipped a soft leather collar around the girl's throat. Melia now belonged to her alone. Deciding it was time to see what the girl knew, Roisina took her back to the yurt for some fun. Laying the girl back on the wisent hide, she leaned over her and planted a deep kiss on her full lips. The girl did not know how to kiss, but she learned quickly from Roisina who gently worked Melia's mouth open and slipped her tongue inside. Supporting herself on one hand, Roisina continued ravaging the girl's mouth while using her free hand to kneed her left breast. Releasing the girl's mouth she moved down and pushed those luscious ripe breasts together and started sucking on her nipples, moving quickly from one to the other.

Melia was stunned. No one had ever paid attention to her breasts except a quick squeeze before bending her over and fucking her from behind. "Keep playing with them," the Arapada said and moved lower, making herself comfortable between the girl's legs. Using her finger, she stroked the clean shaven pussy and exposed clit. "So nice and clean," she purred and planted a wet kiss on the tender clit. Slipping four fingers inside the girl, she slowly fucked her while using her tongue and mouth to arouse her.

Melia did as she was told and squirmed deliciously under the Arapada's tender care. This was what had evaded her all along. The tension built in her pussy, growing with each lap of the Arapada's tongue. When it finally hit her, it was incredible, so delicious and mind shattering. The Arapada continued to lap and fuck her until she melted into the animal hide in a boneless pool.

Roisina raised her head and grinned. This tasty little treat was going to be fully trained in short order. Rising on her hands and knees she crawled up the girl's body until she was looking down into her lovely face. "Now you will do the same for me."

Melia smiled. The Arapada had gorgeous heavy breasts with dark pink nipples. She hesitantly, almost timidly took the woman's breasts in her hands. She loved how they felt in her hands, heavy and full. The Arapada rolled on her side and drew the girl's head to her left breast where she greedily latched on to a nipple. The girl had good instincts and took Raisin's other nipple between her fingers and rolled it. The Arapada masturbated while the girl did her magic.

The thing about training a sex slave was the need for the girl to understand that her purpose in life was to provide pleasure for her owner. Roisina never abused her girls and when she sold them it was always to like minded women. Powerful men often had harems with frustrated women in them, and a well trained girl could provide much relief to those neglected wives.

Losing all sense of false modesty was the first thing to go in a girl. Naked most of the time, the girls became comfortable with their bodies. In the evenings it was not unusual for the girls to provide entertainment by having sex with each other. Melia and the Opoin's tasty little treat Ama were selected for the night's entertainment.

On a wisent rug in the middle of the large yurt where they all gathered for their evening meal, the two girls were told to entertain each other. The first to cum would get a treat; the loser would get her shapely ass spanked in front of everyone by her owner.

Melia was slightly taller than Ama and had to lower her head a little to kiss the other girl. Naturally to make love to one another, they needed to lie on the rug. First on their knees, they kissed again, open mouthed, with their hands caressing each other's breasts. Then on their sides facing each other.

The Saka women shouted encouragements and made wagers on who would cum first. No warrior was so undisciplined as to fuck in front of the others, but the slave girls could be toyed with to their heart's content. Nothing like watching two gorgeous girls fuck and suck each other while fingering your pet's pussy. Slave girls were for sex.

Melia and Ama wound up in a mouth to pussy position, lapping each other furiously. Ama came first, screaming her orgasm and clawing the wisent fur. Melia raised her head, her pussy still throbbing with need. She looked at the Arapada who did not appear pleased with her. She had cost her master some money. Fearing the spanking, she crawled on her hands and knees back to the woman.

Roisina laid the girl across her lap, her sweet ass up highest. She also had the girl open her legs so she could dip her fingers into her still hot wet pussy. "Are you still aroused, my pet?" she asked softly and fingered the girl's dripping slit.

"Yes, my Arapada," Melia whimpered.

"Good."

The first swat of her hand across Melia's naked ass made the girl jump. Melia's pale ass slowly turned a bright red after each swat. She jumped and cried, saying she was sorry for losing, but the Arapada could also tell the girl was becoming more aroused with each swat. Vulnerable, her pussy exposed for everyone to see, was turning the girl into a sex starved animal. Roisina smiled.

Finished with the swats, Roisina gently ran her hand over the girls burning red ass. So sweet and tender. She dipped her fingers into the girl's slick pussy and slowly started fucking her with them. Everyone watched in lusty fascination as the Arapada fucked her pet with her fingers and rubbed her clit with her thumb. The girl became more animated the longer the Arapada played with her. Sitting her up in her lap, the Arapada continued rubbing her pussy, now focusing more on her clit.

"Play with yourself," she told the girl.

Melia grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples as the Arapada shifted all her attention to the girl's swollen clit. Melia moaned wantonly and came undone sitting astride the Arapada with her naked breasts in the woman's face. The Arapada bit down on one tender nipple and furiously rubbed the girl's clit to another bone crunching orgasm.

That night Melia was loaned to two other women for the night. She had cost them money and they were going to punish her with the Arapada's permission of course. The punishment was a rectangular wooden horse with a large leather penis in the middle of it. Melia her hands tied behind her back was helped on to the leather penis that sunk deep into her pussy after the women released her. Her feet did not touch the ground which meant her body was held in place by her pussy. The rounded edge of the horse pressed against her tender clit, but to make it worse a pair of leather strings that were attached to the front of the horse were fastened to her nipples by sharp clamps. It hurt. The two women smiled, rubbed a little oil over her exposed pussy and then rocked the horse. Melia's eyes widened as the rocking of the horse pulled on the clamps when it went back to rubbing her clit when it went forward.

The constant rocking took her breath away. There wasn't enough discomfort to make her cry, but being fucked by a leather dick on a rocking horse was humiliating. Slowly as her pussy was fucked by the leather dick, she started to enjoy it, Forward her clit rubbed the horse, back her nipples were tugged. Constant tug and rub. She wanted to say something but they had put a rag in her mouth.

When the women finally freed her, her pussy was sore and her nipples ached. They laid her on the bedroll between them and planted kisses on her full lips, but there was no sex with her. Any playtime was between them.

In the morning they took Melia back to Roisina. Her pussy was really tender after cooling off and her nipples stung. The Arapada checked her pussy and decided she needed to abstain from sex for at least a week. Melia did not understand what that meant until on day two and she wanted to play but the Arapada refused to touch her. This was the real punishment.

During that time she scraped hides and learned how to cook meat and bread. A common laborer! She was back to being a common laborer! When she couldn't hold back the tears any longer, she hid behind the yurt and cried. Sitting on the ground with her head on her arms folded across her knees, she thought she would just throw herself in the river and be done with it.

This is how Roisina found her. Instead of being kind and compassionate, she grabbed the girl up and led her back to the yurt. "You have upset me considerably," the Arapada snapped at her. "If I wanted you to shovel shit, that is what you will do," she said and sat on an ornate chest that held her clothes. "You belong to me, and you do not question what I tell you." She jerked the girl down over her lap. The first swat landed hard on her right butt cheek. The second one landed hard on her right butt cheek. The girl's butt was flaming red when she finished. Without another word, she left the girl sobbing on the wisent hide.

Things slowly returned to normal. One of the girls was taken north by her masters and bred to a Saka warrior for a spring baby. It was rare that they did this but not unheard of. If the baby was male it would be given back to father after being weaned. If a girl she would be raised as a warrior of the tribe.

When the weather got colder, there was less time outside except to take care of the horses and collect fuel for the fire. Things would get hard for the tribe after Mithra's celebration. One night warm under the covers of the wisent robes, Roisina knew it was time to sell her lovely little bed mate. There wasn't much left she could teach the girl. Letting the girl lay her head on her shoulder, Roisina massaged the plump breast and said, "I think it's time for me to find you a new master." She felt Melia stiffen. "Not a bad one, and not a man. You are too fine to be thrown back into a man's bed."

Melia was suddenly afraid but she kept quiet. Roisina did not like her arguing with her.

"It will take some time," the Arapada continued, "but it is necessary. We need money to survive, and we have nothing of value other than you and the other girls." She rolled the girl over and leaned over her, exposing her lovely breasts to the cold air. "You'll make another woman very happy." Melia shivered. Bending down Roisina took one of the hard nipples into her mouth and sucked on it slowly, using her tongue and teeth. Melia had been taught to cum without touching her pussy. Playing with the other nipple, rolling it between her fingers, Roisina took her time. Melia arched her back and pushed her tender breasts upwards.

Roisina smiled and removed her mouth from the one she had been nursing on. The cold air made it stand up even harder. Sitting on her knees between the girl's spread legs, the wisent robe hanging over her shoulders, the older woman took both nipples in hand and played with them, pulling and twisting them while the girl made lovely little noises of pure lust. Deciding she wanted to taste the girl's hot pussy, she said, "Play with them," and moved down so she could nuzzle her pussy. It would be a lie to say she wouldn't miss this sweet treat, but the tribe always came first.

Running her tongue over the damp slit, Roisina parted it and lashed at the girl's swelling clit. Using her fingers, she fucked the girl's pussy while eating her out. Melia moaned like a true whore when the Arapada took her clit between her lips and sucked on it hard. Within heart beats the girls was cumming.

Melia was surprised at how quickly she and the Oropin's girl found a buyer. There was a rich man north of them who had many wives. Unable or unwilling to take care of all of them, they wanted some girls to play with. Dressed in warm clothes with sheepskin coats, they rode horses behind the Arapada and the warrior women who were going with them. It was late when they arrived at a settlement and were met by a eunuch who had orders to pay the money and take them to their new masters.

There was no proper good-bye, no 'be good' or 'I will see you later'. Not even a backwards glance. She and Ama were led into a great house with many rooms and floors. There was a woman's quarters where they were presented to their new masters, two women who looked them over carefully.

"Take your clothes off," one of the women said from her ornate chair. Everything in the room spoke of great wealth and luxury.

Ama and Melia did as they were told, shedding the Saka clothes that they would never wear again, and stood proudly before them. Their bodies were young, their breasts full, their pussies well trained for sex. The two women looked them over and had them turn around.

"I'll take the taller girl," the one with a few strands of gray in her black hair said. She was also plumper than the other but not unattractive. Smiling at Melia, she asked, "What is your name?"

"Melia, my lady."

The woman nodded and stood up. "Let's go see if you are money well spent."

The Saka women walked their horses out of the settlement, the cold night air making them long for warm fires and hot drink. The money they had would make sure the rest of the winter would be a warm one for them.

Outside the gate, still riding slowly, the Arapada spotted someone moving around in the dark. The person stopped and righted herself, a load of kindling on her back. Only her dark eyes were visible behind a scarf.

"It's late to be out," Roisina called to the distinctly female shape.

"The room is cold," the woman answered and dropped her scarf.

"Why isn't your husband doing this?"

"My husband is dead," the young woman answered wearily and came closer.

"Who watches your children?"

"I have no children, only cold in-laws who need fuel for their fire."

Roisina frowned. "There is a man in your house and he sends you out into the cold?"

"Isn't that a woman's job?"

"It is if it's to keep her warm, but it is not her job to wait on him."

The woman laid her hand on Roisina's gelding's neck. "I have no horse to ride away on."

"If you did?"

"I would leave this place and never come back."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-five winters."

That was really pushing the age limit for training. Roisina considered it a moment. She hated to see another woman abused. "If you come with us, you will belong to me. You will never be touched by a man ever again unless it is your desire."

12