The Arcade

Story Info
The virtual reality game with a realistic component.
4k words
4.36
24.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game was an unassuming booth. It stood out only because it boasted the most realistic fantasy fuck ever for only 75$$. That price was outrageous to anyone who hadn't played it before. New people were usually enticed by a group or a dare. This night, a bachelor party coerces their groom-to-be to give it a try, they even offered to pay for it. Hey, this was the perfect way to fool around and not count as cheating.

The man out for a good time opened the booth and was met by another automatic door resembling an elevator. A TV screen flashed a prompt of cash or credit. A panel with bright gold letters on a black background instructed him to "Close first door and insert payment." He did as he was told, sacrificing a 50, a 20 and a 5 that his party donated. The machine ate it quickly.

"This had better be good," he said aloud to himself, skeptically.

"You won't be disappointed," said a slow, feminine breathy voice as the second door opened to the actual game. It was a larger space with a big touch screen that advertised all-new game modes. Fuck Kitty Von tease, the Russian cat girl Lolita! Guaranteed satisfaction. Make her cum and win a free play! The screen scrolled through a trailer, briefly explaining the game modes to choose over a soundtrack straight out of an anime hentai flash player.

He wasn't paying any attention to the screen. How could he when directly below it was a perfectly glistening replication of a woman's ass. It was stuck into the wall at the waist, as if the kitty got her thick skirt caught in the cat door. The tight legs were held to the floor with feet clad in black high heels and white stockings up to the knees, all accented with comically-large red bows. The bare thighs looked slick from either sweat or maybe oil. Barely hiding under layers of white ruffles were two perfect globes of skin, tight and smooth. His hand couldn't stop itself from lifting the thick skirt, revealing an almost bare ass that perked up ever so slightly. It looked extremely convincing and he touched the top right to feel the velvet soft texture. So real, it even twitched under his touch. The soundtrack gasped.

There was a white lace thong obscuring some black harness which blocked any opening. He tucked his fingers into one of the straps and pulled on it. The soundtrack moaned again but there was a sudden buzzer and he snapped his hand away in surprise. The harness was tightly attached to a thick belt around the hips.

He breathed deep as his cock started to pulse and throb. He pried his attention away from the... game controller, he assumed, and paid attention the instructions on screen. Not wanting to waste time with some challenging game mode, he selected normal. What followed was just like this one flash game he tried playing as a teen, back when he was still figuring out how internet porn worked. The screen showed a picture of Kitty Von Tease posing, her face forward and bent over to squeeze a set of massive tits between her arms. The speakers purred and next to the picture scrolled some long biography. He scanned through it to fine and tap the continue button.

"Shit" he cursed seeing the next screen was a multiple-choice question.

Her picture changed to be standing up, pink corset shoving her cleavage up. Her hips were forward and wearing an identical skirt to the one was stuck in the wall. "What's my favourite flower?" the game asked. He took a wild guess. "Correct!" The screen flashed.

The legs quivered and he heard the most authentic moan yet, as if girl behind the wall was making it this time. The picture lost a piece of clothing and then came another question "What's my favourite food." He got it wrong. There was a shriek behind the wall and her clothes didn't change. The next question was a simple true or false which he thankfully got right.

The machine moaned again, along with a swish sound under the ruffled panty harness. The image on screen was now a topless kitty Russian Lolita girl, purring and blushing with her hands playing at her nipples. The next part he recalled well from that flash game, although these controls were way more fun as the screen instructed him to stroke her legs. He started very gently with his fingers, around the top of her buttocks and back down the sides. He watched carefully as a green indicator bar on screen slowly fill up. She moaned behind the wall and her... well, its legs twitched and quivered. The stronger he caressed, the more the bar filled. The moans grew in volume and frequency until a gush of liquid squirted around the panties and he could see a slow drip slide down her thigh.

The arousal bar hit the top and he heard a small click. The belt holding the harness became slack and Kitty on the screen demanded, "I need you to fuck me." It was about time since his manhood was threatening to rip right out of his jeans. He shoved the skirt up and he saw the strap between her legs had unclasped from the belt. He slowly pulled it off the panty layer to reveal a butt and vaginal plug strapped right inside. Slowly, he shifted them both out, taking his time as her... its ass flexed and twitched. The fake woman, half stuck in a wall, moaned and was literally dripping wet. He reached under to feel the cunt and slid his two fingers around the lips and nub of the clit. It was so accurate, and had this been a actual woman, he would have played with her pussy more, but it was a computer and he couldn't wait any longer, especially when the game kept begging him to fill her.

He held the tip of his cock to those cunt lips, feeling the warmth and he closed his eyes as he pushed inside. Both he and the game moaned deep in tangible relief. In one smooth thrust in, he bottomed out and could feel a cervix at the end. He practically blew his load right there, just having his cock encased in a texture not unlike hot sopping wet silk. Taking his time, determined to get his monies worth, he slowly pumped his dick back and forth while holding tight to her hips. He opened his eyes and watched the female face on the screen wince and sigh as the voice behind the wall moan lewdly.

As his cock worked deep long thrusts into that perfect pussy, his fingers gripped her ass cheeks and parted them. Her thighs twitched, flexing in what little range of motion she had with a fixed waist and feet. The tight rosebud looked clean and glistened with lubricant. Slowly, testingly, he slipped one thumb inside and she squealed. The screen image blushed and shied away but the mechanical game urged him on. "Fuck me harder! Make me cum and get a free play."

The pussy twitched and squeezed his cock, pushing back against him and he shuddered in pleasure. His second thumb worked its way into that ass hole and the body quivered. She groaned louder as he spread the hole open, amazed at how tight but easy it parted. He gave her pussy a few last hard fucks before pulling out. This was his best chance to ever get anal with a woman, knowing his fiancé was a hard no on it. This little asshole yielded to his girth even as the girl on the other side whined. Screen kitty started playing with her cartoon breasts as she panted with flushed cheeks.

Her ass was beautifully slick and smelled like cotton candy. With his now free hands, he reached under her hips and felt the gaping pussy, playing with her clit so Kitty might cum while his cock was buried deep in her anus. She moaned realistically as the robot voice shouted over it. "Oh, you're so big! I am so hot! I love it! Fuck me more! Oh yes!"

He thought he could win, nearly reaching the game's threshold but was soon lost in his personal pleasure. The game was constricting his cock, squeezing and massaging him far too well. His hips involuntarily bucked and soon his hands grasped her hips to fuck her in wild abandon. Pressure in his balls built to a breaking point to be followed by breathtaking relief. Somehow the game knew when he reached orgasm because Kitty Von Tease faked hers, saying it was the best she ever had. He braced against the wall, leaning on the controller as he waited for his shuddering legs to regain their strength.

He pulled out with a satisfied sigh and the screen changed to a list of instructions. A panel to his right rotated to present him with a sink, mirror, sanitizer and paper towel. "The door will unlock once you replace my toys," said Kitty Von Tease.

Just out of curiosity he took a closer look at those toys. The pair of fake cocks had a hole at the end, and he noticed tubes connecting them to the harness around her waist. That must be how they lubed up the controller and kept it clean between players. For fun, he pretended it was a real girl stuck in the wall as he slid the plug back into her cunt, giving a couple teasing thrusts before forcing it all in. She twitched again as it filled her. He popped the second plug into her ass and the harness clicked together, locking with magnetic speed. She moaned again as it tightened down on her crotch which was odd since the game was over. It was committed to the realism, for sure.

The door behind him opened but he zipped up and washed his hands before leaving. The first door opened after the second door closed behind him. His bachelor party was on the other side, waiting for him with knowing smiles and hearty bro cheers. As he stepped out, the game booth locked itself and the first screen changed form "Cash or Credit" to "Please Wait, loading New Game." It had to run a cleansing cycle before allowing the next player inside.

Kitty's panty straps tightened down until it made an airtight seal before a heated solution of spermicide and wash fluid pumped into and around her pussy. The current rushing against her clit and expanding her cunt made her pant for breath, nearly giving her an orgasm but not quite. After reaching full pressure, the water pumped in and out as a vibrator turned on to deep clean. That pushed her over the edge. She gave into the sensation, relaxing into it since she knew it helped with the wash cycle.

A valve then opened to let the fluid into her ass, forced through the system by thick lubricant and spermicide pumping into her pussy. When the machine sensed that all the wash fluid was out of her pussy, it closed the valve so her cunt could continue filling with hot lubricant. Meanwhile, her ass continued to fill with more sanitizing agent. She was about fit to burst and just as the pressure hit one notch below uncomfortable, all the valves closed. Both vibrators started, agitating all the fluids.

Waves of pleasure built until she came again, violently. Her immobility intensified her ecstasy. Her waist was locked tight, with feet rigid in their heeled shoes fastened to the floor, and arms secured behind her back with hands fixed to the opposite elbow. Her tits were forced forward and pressed through two-inch wide metal cuffs, a little tight for her comfort but not enough to cut off circulation. Her nipples were stuck inside specialized clamps wired in to vibrate or shock depending on which reaction the game wanted to elicit. Her voice was muffled by a ball gag locking her jaw open. The binding was for safety reasons, the manager assured her. She was pretty sure it was just how the designers got their sick kicks.

When douche cycle finished its agitation stage, all the valves opened to release the pressure. More lubricant was pumped in, forced through her cunt and into her ass until it replaced all the wash fluid. She panted for breath as it finished off, giving her a few moments of rest right before the door unlocked. Hopefully, there would be some time between the next player stepping in.

She was not that fortunate, unaware there was a whole bachelor party outside. They had money to spare and just heard a glowing recommendation from the groom. Naturally, they all wanted a turn on this amazing fantasy fuck machine. While the next guy took his turn, the others waited for theirs by playing the other normal games in the arcade. If Kitty Von tease didn't cum for any of them, she stood, or rather bent over, to make a lot of money.

The best man was up to bat and he fucked her gently and lovingly, but he was rather small and came in less than a minute. When he finished and left, she suffered through another wash cycle. Another groomsman entered right after and he lasted longer than the previous guy. He did nothing more than jackhammer at her pussy. No orgasm for her on that player but she came twice as the plugs vibrated through the wash cycle. God, that fucking wash cycle.

It was the third groomsman that seemed to have figured it out. His hands had their way with her cunt, working wonders on her clit. "Let's see if you even can cum, you dirty fuck toy," he growled, determined to win a free game out of it. He enjoyed playing around, amazed at the audio and tactile feedback letting him know he was close. Kitty Von Tease couldn't hold back anymore as her body betrayed her. She thrashed about while he cheered in triumph, the machine amplifying her authentic cries of pleasure. A little light flashed in front of her eyes to let her know the next fuck was free. While she was still in the haze of orgasm, he fucked her twitching hot cunt with the thickest cock thus far.

Once he finished himself off, a voucher printed through a slot which he could use on the booth in leu of cash. The only saving grace was that a free game could not win another free game, but it would cut into her payout at the end of the night. He spanked her in thank you before leaving. The door locked and the wash cycle started up again. As she groaned against the insatiable pressure filling her belly, another light flashed to indicating low levels of fluids. Maintenance would be notified. Her pussy flooded with lube and vibrations, as her ass flooded with water, more vibrations, a raw painful orgasm wracked her and then more lube into the ass. As is her routine.

Another groomsman had stepped inside at the same time a serviceman showed up. He entered through a panel on the other side to access the tanks and her area. He shut the door behind him, and they were left in red-lighted privacy. He checked the levels, going about his business like there was not a lady bent over at the waist with her ass being fucked through a fake wall by a machine-loving pervert.

This latest player was pounding on her anus while using one of the harness plugs to fuck her pussy at the same time. She shook her head and squealed, not signing up for this kind of abuse. The ponytail of hair waved about, held back with a big satin pink bow. At least it matched the cat-ear headband that measured her brain waves and tracked her vitals.

The serviceman's name tag said John and he hauled up a refill tank above the reservoir, letting the lubricant slowly pour in. It flowed like corn syrup so by the time he did the same with the wash fluid, the first tank was still half done. In the meantime, he checked over the other controls, making sure it was all running smoothly. No glitches so far, no blockages, no sign of infection so the thick antimicrobe lube was doing its job. He checked the camera feed and saw the player using the toy so he fiendishly clicked through the control panel to make that dildo vibrate.

The player currently balls deep in her ass moaned in renewed delight as the game controller started vibrating. The clamps on her nipples alternated between electrical shocks and quick shakes to drive her wild. She pleaded around her ball gag for it to stop but the mechanical Kitty voice was queued by her aroused vitals and begged for more. Her pussy was raw from all the fucking, but she was still brought to orgasm, a weak and tired one. Since this round was paid with the voucher, there would be no second free game.... right?

She picked her head up to glare angrily at John for messing with the program and forcing an orgasm from her. Her neck could only rise enough to be eye level with his belt and she saw something twitch under his pant's crotch. She must have stared too long at the growing bulge because he took notice and smirked. "Not satisfied with two holes fucked?" he murmured. Her head shook from side to side, groaning in a futile attempt of communication. He took that as no, clearly not satisfied with two holes being fucked. "Well, I suppose you've earned a snack."

"Hm?!" she exclaimed.

The player finished, cuming deep in her ass and crushing his scrotum between her plump cheeks. After he was gone, replacing both plugs, John turned the system to maintenance mode to keep it from entering the wash cycle. He stroked his crotch slowly as he removed her gag. "Let's see how good your mouth fucks." He chuckled, his right hand clicking away on the control panel while his left unzipped his fly.

"I don't- oh..." she was cut off. Both vibrators started at the same time in full force. Water pumped in gushing bursts into her pussy. The valve between was open and pressure moved into her ass in hot spurts. Her mouth hung open, gasping with each pulse. As John adjusted his boxers, his hard cock popped out and he pushed the thick head against her lips.

"Make ya a deal; get me off and I won't charge you any service fee for this visit." As he moved forward, pressing his cock to her teeth, she opened her mouth wide and he felt the warm tongue work around his member. "That's a good Kitty. Very good kitty," he patted her head. She moaned something like a defiant grunt as her head bobbed slightly around his cock. Meanwhile, clean water continued pumping in. She did not notice at first how it was not flowing out.

The vibrations brought her around to full boiling arousal but did not tip her over the edge. An uncomfortable swelling grew in her belly as water filled her bowels. She moaned in pain around the cock in her mouth and he stopped the pump. All the all valves closed, sealing in the water as the vibrators continued their onslaught. "Yeah, just keep sucking. Good kitty," he moaned as he pushed his cock head into her throat. He gritted his teeth against the sensations while also trying to focus on the computer.

There was an alert that her vitals showed signs of slightly dehydration. To counter that, he installed some new hardware and switched some of the programming around, unbeknownst to her. He let an all systems test run, which turned on her nipple clamps in various configurations, and turned on the alternator-pump which did not add water but checked the internal pressure. He knew she could feel every 'test' since she groaned and paused in her blowjob at each sensation. "I ain't letting the pressure off until you release mine."

Nipples teased raw, pussy and ass stretched and filled, the prospect of relief made her try all the harder with her mouth. Good thing she had no gag reflex. She played around the tip with her tongue and sucked in long soft pulses. He groaned as he tensed and gripped her ponytail by reflex, yanking her close until her nose was pressed into his stomach for several eternal seconds. She was overwhelmed with sensations but could not cum while feeling bloated and suffocated. Her orgasm stayed on the edge of her discomfort and seemed to build on it.

John was a wash with bliss, holding her head down as he unleashed his load, and already thinking of a new game design. Her mouth was amazing, and their current playfield was not utilizing her most fuckable hole. She moaned and squealed for breath, swallowing the salty bitter fluid and trying to get her head up. "That's a really good kitty...." he sighed. Still holding her head in place, he pulled back his hips, letting his cock slide free once he was certain his balls were empty.

"Now please, release the cycle...." she moaned, unable to feel release as her body hung tight to the edge. Painful water pressure trapped inside her pussy and ass. The vibrators were just in her groin and tits, but it might as well be her whole body shaking.

12