The Architect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered in Olivia's ear that I was ready to release her but the way she looked at me said there was no rush. I decided to move ahead and as her husband masturbated for us I took the opportunity to use my mouth and tongue on her nipples. Massaging each breast I would suck on her nipples and tease them with my tongue, it seemed to really turn her on and I could have done it for hours. As I played with her tits my hand finally got to feel her great ass. First I just massaged her rear through her skirt but then worked my way under her skirt to feel her bare cheeks, although her panties did cover some of her ass they were easily pushed aside. My cock was so hard that I know it was oozing precum and would already be slick when I got it out of my pants. I watched Jake as I ravished his wife and he was really into stroking his cock now, he seemed to have lost any inhibition and was sitting there with his legs splayed and his hand working the shaft of his massive cock. Watching him make himself cum would be satisfying but we needed to get his woman more involved and suddenly I had the urge to see her take his cock in her mouth.

"You like getting your cock sucked?"

He grunted he did.

"You want it sucked right now?"

He surveyed the scene with his wife still bound to the bed, "Yes please" he responded.

I told him to stop stroking it, that he looked like he was about to shoot his load. I untied his wife and told her I wanted to see her sucking cock and that both of us needed their cocks sucked. Looking at Jake I questioned "Don't you agree we both need our cocks sucked?"

He quickly nodded yes as his cock bobbed in the air waiting for his wife to take him in her mouth. She knelt in front of him and took his cock in her small hand and slowly stroked him as she lowered her mouth engulfing the head of his cock and a couple inches of his shaft.

I watched in amazement as this beautiful woman I had known for months proceeded to suck her husband's cock in front of me and she was able to take almost all it down her throat. I let him enjoy his wife's ministrations and was contemplating my next step. I wanted my cock sucked but I also wanted to fuck her and I wanted to bury my face between her legs and lick her pussy and suck on her clit and drive her wild. I needed my cock worked on and I didn't care by whom. I could tell that Jake was heading towards a climax and I wanted him kept on the edge so I poised the question to him.

"I need my cock taken out and sucked, who would you like to do it Jake? And you know better than to hesitate."

I was standing beside him with my cock pressing uncomfortably against my pants while his wife was on her knees in front of us still working on his cock. I wasn't even sure what I wanted him to answer, I was enjoying the hell out of controlling him but I also wanted to feel my cock in her mouth.

"Let her suck you", he gasped.

She shot him a cold look, how could he tell her to suck another mans cock, he knew he was going to pay for this but he couldn't bring himself to say that he would do it. He was dismayed as she pulled her mouth off his cock and removed her hand. I walked over and sat on the bed, she followed me. I laid back and she unbuckled me and unzipped my pants. I lifted up my hips and she slid them off. My boxer briefs had a wet spot a good inch across and I realized for the first time that if she even played with my cock through my underwear I would probably cum. I knew I wouldn't last long if she sucked me, just the thought of it made my cock throb even more. I pushed down my boxers and she watched as I revealed my cock, although not the monster cock her husband was sporting it was still large and very hard. I scooted to the middle of the bed and she knelt beside me, her gorgeous breasts inches from me and I wanted so much to have her wrap them around my cock. She gently took my cock in her hand and seemed to realize how worked up I was because she didn't stroke me, just held it as she lowered her head and took me in her mouth. Her other hand cupped my balls and gently massaged them, she looked up at me with her big dark eyes and I couldn't imagine a more beautiful sight. She sucked me deep and slow and I couldn't believe it but I was lasting and enjoying every second of it. I had momentarily forgotten about her husband until I felt the bed move and he had joined us stretched out on the lower part of the bed getting a good view of his wife sucking me.

She pulled her mouth off of me and looked up at me smiling "is this what you had in mind?"

I answered, "Way more than I had ever hoped for. You have two very horny turned on men here and I want you to take over the control for a while. Before the night is over I am going to get my hands back on that tempting ass of yours and I am going to fuck and lick that pussy, but for now I want you to indulge any fantasies you may have."

She replied in surprise "Really? You are going to let me take charge? Over you as well as Jake?"

She looked like a teenager who was being given the keys to the car for the first time.

I just needed one thing first. "As soon as I take off your skirt and panties. I can't believe I have let you keep them on this long. And you have to promise to be bad, remember 'no holds barred'."

With that she laid out on the bed and I finally pulled her skirt down and off of her. She was wearing lace panties to match her bra and I could see she wasn't shaved. I always prefer a little hair on a pussy. Jake and I were kneeling on either side of her as she laid cross ways on the bed.

He smiled for the first time and said "I hope you know what you are getting in to. Can I pull her panties down and show you my wife's pussy?"

And with that he slid them down exposing her neatly trimmed pussy that I couldn't wait to taste and fuck. We both ran our hands down her, over her full soft breasts and then her flat tummy and then stroked her pussy from both sides. She was really enjoying the attention and told us to continue fondling her and we could touch her pussy but could not penetrate her without permission. She laid there with four hands pleasuring her and Jake knew just how to touch her pussy and she came once before moving his fingers that were massaging her clitoral area. She said we were going to "play a little game" and there would be severe penalties for braking the rules. She used my own strategy and said that we would determine some of what would happen to us. We were to do as told with out hesitation and that cumming with out permission would not be tolerated.

She had us sit side by side propped up against the head of the bed our legs spread enough that she had a good view of our cocks and balls and she knelt straddling our legs that were next to each other. She sat back on her haunches and looked at our half hard cocks.

"Get your cocks hard for me." and we each responded immediately fisting our own cocks. Mine was hard immediately but Jake was only three quarters hard. She had us stop stroking our cocks to evaluate the situation.

"Looks like you need some help" she said looking at her husband. "Would it help you to feel a hard cock?"

He stammered "What ever you think is best I will do."

She was pleased with his answer than looked at me "He has a nice big cock don't you agree."

"Yes ma'am, it is quite impressive."

"Have you ever played with a cock that size that was uncut?"

I was starting to get a bit nervous "No ma'am" and I swear a droplet of precum appeared on the head of my cock and that she noticed it.

She flicked it off with her finger and sucked her finger. "You seem turned on by the idea, play with his cock and get him hard, if you can't get him hard with your hand we will have to try something else don't you think?"

I knew better than to hesitate so I reached over and wrapped my hand around the thickest cock I had ever touched. It felt hot in my hand and it was different to me how I could slide the skin up and down over the head since he was uncircumcised. It was not at all unpleasant and I did know how to jerk off a cock. I gave his cock long slow strokes to start, completely covering the head by pulling the skin up over it on the upstroke and then stretching him the other way as my hand went to the base of his cock. I could feel him respond after just a few strokes and I saw that he had his eyes closed with his head tilted back, obviously enjoying what was happening to him. To ensure my success with getting him hard I used my other hand to cup his balls and lightly massage them. I had to admit I was getting in to it and was amazed that I could turn him on like this. Olivia was also enjoying the show watching her husband getting a hand job and I saw she was also touching herself as she watched.

"OK boys, I want each of you to fuck me and lick me, as long as you don't lose control while your cock is in me you will just have a wet pussy to lick. If you do cum in me, well let's see, I guess you will have a little clean up work to do. Well,honey" she said looking at her husband, "your cock is good and hard now so why don't you go first."

She had him slide down so he was lying flat, his feet nearly off the bottom of the bed. I am sure she planned it this way so if he looked across he was looking right at my cock. She straddled him and took his big cock in her little hand and gave it a couple of pumps for good measure and then rubbed the head of it across her pussy a couple of times before easing herself down on it and I was impressed by how she took the wide head and then his thick shaft into her pussy and slowly lowered herself down until he was completely inside of her. I watched as she rode up and down on his dick driving him crazy as well as me. I wanted to get a good look at her fine ass and hoped she wouldn't say anything as I shifted my position.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"Unbelievably nice" I returned. And she did have a great ass, nice and full and Jake had a handful in each hand as she started riding him faster. I settled back where I was wondering if there was going to be a price to pay for taking a look at her behind. I could see the strain on Jake's face as he was trying not to cum.

She teased him "Does that feel good baby? You like your big dick in my tight little pussy? I know you want to cum? I am going to ride your face next baby, you want to cum in my pussy first?"

He was really straining now not to cum, I would never have lasted and almost resigned myself to shooting my load in her snatch and then having her do as she pleased with me. Somehow he maintained and I watched as she slid up and let his cock out of her pussy. I half expected him to erupt even though she had finished fucking him. She slid up and planted her wet cunt right on his mouth. He didn't hesitate and licked all around her pussy before shoving his tongue in her wet snatch and fucking her with his tongue. She squatted on his face and made him lick her until she came again soaking his face. She rolled off and found a spot on the bed to stretch out for a moment as she regained her composure.

She looked over at me with a devious smirk, "Are you ready big boy?"

Jake made room for us in the middle of the bed his cock still hard and jutting out in front of him.

I said to him "I have to hand it to you, I don't think I would have lasted that fucking and not shot my load.

" Only way I didn't is I was afraid of what would happen if I was the first to cum, I know she has something nasty in mind, especially if it was me that lost." he replied.

She motioned for me to climb on top of her in the missionary position. She spread her legs and I got my first real look at her fine pussy. I lowered myself down and she guided me into her love hole. Warm and wet and still snug even after being fucked by Jack's big cock. It felt wonderful and I took time to kiss her breasts and nipples that were displayed so nicely below me. I had to admit I was just a bit disappointed that she wasn't in a position where I could appreciate and feel her ass more. I was doing alright maintaining as we settled in to an easy fucking rhythm.

Then as if she knew what was on my mind she said "Don't worry, you will get to fondle my ass in a few minutes. When I am done fucking you I want you in a 69 position so you can lick my pussy and play with my ass all you like, you can even lick my ass for me."

The vision of that started me towards cumming but I fought it. Then she smacked me on the ass, hard enough to sting and then twice more. My blood was really pumping, this woman knew exactly what she was doing and then she grabbed my ass in both hands and drove me deep in her thrusting up as she did it and started taunting me like she did her husband.

"I know you want to cum, just let it flow, fill up my pussy with your warm jiz. I bet you talk women into sucking you off and taking it in their mouth, you want me to suck you off and let you cum in my mouth while Jake watches?"

I was getting past the point of no return and she pushed me.

"Cum for me baby, let me feel your warm cum shoot in me, then you can lick me clean as I straddle your face and lick your cock clean. I want to taste the both of us don't you?"

I could not last I knew I was done and then she finished with "I am going to let Jake fuck me from behind while you lick my pussy or should I straddle his cock facing out so you can get between our legs and lick me while he fucks me."

That was it, I lost control and started cumming, cumming hard, shooting stream after stream of semen in to her hot pussy. I felt drained and I didn't know if I wanted her do all those things she said, things that made me lose control, that pushed me over the edge, but now that I had cum would she really do it?

Once again as if in anticipation of what I was thinking she said "I want you to slide down and get your face between my legs, put your hands up under my ass and give my pussy a little attention."

I immediately did as told and relished the feeling of her ass in my hands and set about licking her pussy. This is fine I thought licking her clit and down her slit, she tasted wonderful after two fuckings I could taste some of my cum but she wasn't over my face with my own cum dripping out making me lick it. She is more talk than I thought when once again as if she had access to my thoughts she said "That's good babe, but we are going to try something else. I want you kneeling by the side of the bed."

As I did so she had her husband sit on the edge of the bed in front of me, he was stroking his big cock to keep it hard and then she mounted him facing me. "I think you know what to do" she said coolly to me.

His cock penetrated her pussy, she was soaking wet from me licking her and some of my cum still in her, and then as he stroked her I could see my cum on his cock. I moved in closer when she took me by my hair and shoved my face into her crotch and of course his balls were pressed up against me. I started licking her trying to avoid his cock as it slid in and out of her.

"Lick me clean" she commanded " and if there is any of your cum on his cock, lick it off."

Of course there was and I licked her pussy, and her clit, and then I started licking his hard shaft. He slowed down his strokes and was telling her how good it felt and asked if I could lick his balls, that he felt like some cum may have gotten on them.

"Lick his cock and lick his balls and don't stop until I tell you to. Does this feel good darling, fucking your wife while getting your cock worked on, I know I love my pussy getting licked while you fuck me. I have already had several small orgasms."

He replied, "I do love it, I can feel you cum and how much wetter you get. I am just glad that I was able to last and not cum so that I am not the one kneeling between your legs and having to lick his balls and his cock. But I don't know how much longer I can last."

I looked up and he was squeezing her tits and pinching and pulling on her nipples sending her on the way to another orgasm. I was somewhat shocked when she told him "Go ahead and cum when you are ready, fill me with your cum, he can lick up your juices too. After all the money he paid us, he needs a night to remember."

I could see his balls tighten up against his body and I slipped my hand under his balls encouraging him to cum, one finger found his asshole and after a few gentle prods and he was cumming like crazy. The first couple squirts went deep in her pussy but then she pulled up off of him and a stream of cum landed in her pubic hair and across the lips of her pussy. The last of his cum was dripping down the sides of his cock. She slid off him on the bed beside him and pushed him flat on the bed. Now she moved up and straddled his face once again, this time he was going to get a taste of a well fucked pussy. I was about to relax and sit back when she looked over her shoulder, "What are you waiting for, I want to see you suck his cock lick him clean."

As she settled on his face getting her pussy cleaned I took him semi rigid cock in my hand once again amazed by the thickness and licked the cum off the sides before taking him in my mouth and sucking him. He filled me up completely but I was determined to treat him right and stroked him running the skin up over the head and back down and sucked him and although I felt him returning to life and getting hard I didn't have to suck him off.

Olivia turned control back over to me and we spent the night fucking the hell out of her in every conceivable way. There was no awkwardness left or weird feeling if for instance his cock was pressed against me as we found some new position. I think we lasted until nearly 4:00 AM and we all knew we would wake up satiated and sore.

As I drifted off I felt like it was the best money I ever spent but wasn't sure that they hadn't set me up.

12