The Architect Becomes Her Ch. 05

Story Info
In the afterglow, Hugh draws Lucy the loves her again.
2k words
4.41
10.8k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry this has taken me so long to publish. I have chapter six written and edited as well, so I should be able to post it not too long from now. I hope you all enjoy this next installment.

My thanks goes to MrWhiteTiger as always for editing this.

--------------------------------------------

"You know, it's unlike me to rush things," he murmured in her ear a little while later. "Normally I savor things and take my time, but with you, it seems I have no self control."

The afterglow had faded and Hugh was now wide awake. Earlier he'd slipped away from Lucy and turned on the gas fireplace, lighting the room in its warm glow. The flames lit her skin in shades of gold and copper; her hair shone and when she dragged her sleepy eyes open, there were licks of gold in the blue depths.

"Self control is overrated," she purred as she rubbed her cheek along his chest like a cat.

He chuckled, "Yes, at times. But I did want to get you into bed."

"So, take me there later. I'm in no hurry to move." She slid her hand up his chest, her fingers brushing and stroking his skin. She seemed to take particular pleasure in letting her fingers sift through the black and gray hair on his chest.

"Let me draw you," he whispered as she snuggled herself closer to his side.

"Do I have to move?" she moaned.

He chuckled. "No. Hey, what's this little girl? You are how much younger than me, and I've worn you out?"

"Don't tease," she sighed with a satisfied sound. She buried her face in his shoulder and pressed her lips against his skin. He shuddered slightly as the tip of her tongue tasted the salt.

"Wouldn't dream of teasing you, but if you don't stop that with your mouth, I'm going to wear you out more," he warned. He felt her smile against his skin and was tempted to tumble her back into the sofa cushion.

"Alright. Fine, get your paper and whatever. But you have to make me a promise."

"Yes?" he prompted when it appeared she wasn't going to tell him.

She opened her eyes slowly and gave him a wicked, sexy smile. "You have to promise to wear me out again when you're done."

He laughed, the sound deep and full bodied like a rich wine Then he kissed her hard and long. He grinned when he pulled back and she was breathless.

"You've got it, darling girl," he said as he got up. He walked towards his drafting table, unconcerned about his nudity. He knew she was watching him, and he liked it. It was nice to be appreciated by a soft, incredibly sensual woman.

He came back with his tablet, a piece of charcoal, and a handful of colored pencils. Pulling up one of his armchairs, he settled himself close enough to catch all the shadows playing across her skin, but not so close that his shadow crossed her.

"How do you want me, she asked as she stretched and arched her back, her arms raised as far as she could, her toes pointed. He stared, his mouth dry and a jolt of arousal hit his gut. She was so completely comfortable and relaxed, her unconscious stretching was sensual and uninhibited. She stretched again and yawned. The blanket he'd draped over them, slipped to her waist.

"Hugh," she prompted with a giggle.

"Um. Ah. . ." her breasts were distracting. "God you're beautiful," he sighed.

She giggled again. "Thank you."

"Alright, let your arm drape over your waist and prop your head with your other arm, or hand. And keep your eyes open. If you can." He added the last three words as her lashes fluttered closed.

"I'll try," she murmured.

With the slight hissing from the gas fire as the only background noise, he began to sketch. First quick strokes as he worked out her structure and the basic background of shading. The scratch of his charcoal was rhythmic and soothing. He saw her eyes close and breathing slow as she dozed. He would have to come back to her eyes later.

For now, he worked on smoothing the lines, adding dimension to the strokes. His fingers smudged and smoothed the lines of her body, as gently and softly as if he were caressing her skin. He ran his index finger down the long line that was her leg. As slowly as if he were really stroking her skin. Spreading out the charcoal, he gave depth and the rounded softness of a thigh; down her calf that was bare of the blanket.

The tip of his finger smudged gently where the shadow lay on the underside of her breasts, barely touching the paper. Gently teasing the shadow softer and softer. Strokes over her shoulders. Shoulders he wanted to run his hands over. A flick of more charcoal where her collarbone created the loveliest shadow. Soft strokes of her arms. He drew and sketched like he was touching her. Her body was so beautiful and sleek. Soft and feminine. There wasn't a part of her that wasn't incredible warm woman. She was his epitome of what a woman should be. And so delicate. God, just thinking about her body closing around his. His fingers trembled and he had to set his charcoal down lest he mar the drawing.

He breathed deeply through his nose, calming his body. Her luscious form made him want to tumble her back into the sofa and touch her body everywhere. He wanted her again so much.

He rested his head against the back of the chair, calming his body until he could continue on with the drawing. Finally picking up his charcoal and working on the platform, he placed her body. Stroking out the folds of the fabric he added a look that made her seem like she was some offering to a pagan god, until her form and skin was as close to as perfect as her velvety body. There was no way he could possibly capture the exact petal softness of her skin, but he got it as close as he could.

When he was satisfied with the results of the drawing, he called her name softly.

"Lucy. Wake up, my dear."

Her eyes fluttered open and he quickly sketched her slightly surprised, just awake gaze. He worked quickly, filling in the detail before her face changed.

With a few last strokes of his pencil, and a smudging here and there, he moved on the colored pencils. He wasn't proficient with them yet, however, he wanted some color. He was playing with fire as it could end up looking like a child's coloring book, but he took a chance.

First he filled in her eyes, using ultramarine for the depths, fanning out the color with turquoise. He added in a few touches of canary yellow for the golden highlights. A light stroke of coral on her lips and cheeks before he moved down and added the color more intensely to her nipples, changing them from lovely to mouth-watering.

The hardest part was going to be her skin. Attempting to capture the translucent alabaster color was next to impossible, so all he did was use a soft blush color in the highlight areas.

A couple strokes of copper for her hair, some slashes of crimson red for the blanket and he was done. He slashed his initials in the bottom corner, mostly from habit, and laid down his pencils.

"Can I see it?" she murmured, her voice husky with sleep.

"Of course. Thank you for posing." He carried the tablet over and she made room for him next to her.

"I think that was one of the easiest modeling session I've ever done. I've got to get Professor Sharp to let me do that sometime. How long was I out for?"

"About forty-five minutes, give or take. You should pose like that more often, though I might take issue if you did it for the class." He handed her the drawing.

She looked at it for a long time, not saying anything. He grew worried when she sighed.

"Oh, Hugh. This is amazing," she breathed.

He let out a gasp of air not realizing he had been holding his breath. "For a moment there I was worried."

Her laugh tinkled. "You shouldn't be. Wow. This is. . . Wow!" She sighed again and handed the drawing back. "I'm impressed and deeply honored. Flattered too."

She reached up and cupped his jaw, pulling him towards her. He readily responded, capturing her lips with his. Tossing the tablet in the direction of the coffee table, he pulled her into his arms.

"Hugh! The drawing!" She protested as she pulled back slightly.

"Forget about it. I've got you so hush and kiss me," he ordered softly, pulling her mouth back down to his.

She kissed him eagerly, letting her body mold to his. His hands stroked her skin like he had stroked and smoothed the paper and charcoal of the drawing. Long, smooth, gliding strokes that left her panting into his neck. His hands ran from her shoulders down the smooth glide of her back, to her hips and down her bottom, only to slide back up again.

He felt her rub her face in his neck, as she clutched at his shoulders. Snaking a hand up her back, he gripped her hair and pulled her back to capture her mouth. He kissed her deeply, distracting her as he raised her up with his other hand.

She was incredibly wet when he pulled her back down onto his waiting cock. Drawing her had been a torture, as he had been half aroused, or fully aroused part of the time, but her warm, silky depths were like coming home.

He moved slowly in her, drawing out each stroke like a soft brush as he thrust deeper. She was warm and wet like a satin glove, and her breath was the sweetest caress as she panted into his neck. Pure heaven was the closest he could come to describing what it was like to be in her and holding her. Feeling her fingers fluttering on his skin. She tried to hold herself back. She wanted him, he could feel it, but she was hesitant. She didn't just let herself fall into his touch. She fought a silent war in her mind. He didn't mind. He was glad she didn't just readily fall into him. He wanted to tear down her resistance and make her want him so much she couldn't imagine not being in his arms.

He slid his hands to her waist and moved her in a rocking, gliding rise and fall. He ground her clit against him and felt her gasp and shudder. He gave her a strained grin before capturing her mouth. He thrust his tongue in her mouth in tandem with his cock, slowly and deeply. He filled her as far as he could, pushing her, and when she shattered in his arms, a flash of satisfaction heated his skin before he let himself tip over the edge, shooting deep into her willing body.

His fingers stroked slowly up and down her spine as he whispered how much he loved her body. He told her how much she amazed him. How she fit him perfectly. How he had waited for someone like her. He could feel when his words touched her. Her soft moans would vibrate up her back and he relished her subtle responses, wanting to shower her with adulation.

****

Eventually they made it to his bed. He had her tucked into his side and sound asleep as he watched her. He wanted her so much again. It shocked him in some ways that someone so young and beautiful was in his bed and wanted him as much as he wanted her.

He stroked her skin gently, marveling at the delicate silkiness. She murmured in her sleep and moved closer. His arm closed over her waist, sliding up to cup her breast as he burrowed his face in her hair spilling over his pillow. His legs tangled with hers and the last thought of his before he drifted off was how amazing she was.