The Architect's Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stick out your tongue," she commanded.

Ginger complied, sticking it out as far as she could. Erin latched onto it, sucking on Ginger's tongue slowly. When she was done, she stood up and dragged Ginger to her feet by her pony tail. It was time for her bath now.

"Like I said, Ginger, you need a bath. I'm gonna have to scrub you raw to get all the germs off. Then you're gonna wash my pussy so Eliza's foot-stench doesn't stay on it, and then you're going to brush your teeth. Let's go."

With that, she drug her pet by the ponytail into the bathroom and stripped her of her overalls. Erin tossed the overalls into a hamper and turned on the faucet. She realized now that she had completely forgotten that she'd told her inbound slave to wear a butt plug. She examined the black plug now, wiggling it a bit until Ginger squirmed. Then she promptly popped it out, making Ginger jerk to her toes for a moment. She tossed it into the sink and tested the water in the tub. Once it was hot enough, she plugged it and commanded her slave to get in. When the faucet was finally turned off, Erin took a sponge and began lathering up her pet. She squeezed hot, soapy water all over Ginger's shoulders, back, arms, and tits. She scrubbed her slave's flesh hard, rubbing it almost raw.

"Lift up your leg," Erin commanded.

She scrubbed her slave's legs, feet, and toes; she even scrubbed between her toes. Then she told her to stand up on her arms and legs; her slave complied, and Erin scrubbed the rest of her slave's body. Her stomach was the slowest-going, having received the most grime from people's footwear, but her pussy needed cleaning as well. She told her to turn over, and Ginger did so. She scrubbed her shoulder blades, and her ass hard; she ran the sponge between her slave's ass cheeks and got the whole thing squeaky clean. She then removed the collar long enough to wash Ginger's neck; she dried it, replaced the collar, and moved on to scrubbing her slave's face with a rag.

"Close your eyes."

When she removed the blindfold, Erin found that Ginger's eyes were indeed closed. She scrubbed her face hard, pulled her hair out of a ponytail and washed it, told Ginger to hold her breath, and then dunked her slave beneath the water for several seconds. She held her down by the neck, wondering how long it would be before the girl started to flail. It wasn't long before she was squirming but Erin wasn't a complete monster; she'd just wanted to test Ginger's will power. It wasn't very strong. That was good; it meant that she would be easy to control. She pulled her slave up, dried her face, and replaced the blindfold. Finally, she unplugged the tub and stood. She dried her arms and hands as she commanded her slave to stand; she did so. Erin then dried her slave's entire body off, starting with her hair and working her way down; she removed the blindfold, again commanding her slave to close her eyes, just long enough to do her hair and face. Then the blindfold was back on. She tried the girl's arms and back, her ass, her tits, her stomach and pussy, her legs, and her feet and toes. Erin had removed the chain from Ginger's collar just prior to bathing her; she replaced it now and led her out of the bathroom.

Erin sat Ginger down on a kitchen chair, still naked, and kissed her. It was a long, deep kiss - the kind that made someone want to keep their lips locked forever. Indeed, when Erin pulled away at last, Ginger tried to move forward to continue the kiss. Instead, Erin pushed her back in the chair.

"First, I'm going to do your hair. Then I'm going to do your nails. I'm going to put some lipstick on you, you're going to sit here calmly while I do the entire thing. Then you're going to paint my nails. You won't look at my face, only my nails. Understood? You may speak."

"Yes, Mistress," Ginger replied.

"Good," Erin said with a smile. "Let me get my make-up kit, and then we'll begin.

12