The Arctic Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Apologies, I tried to not get so carried away." She beamed at the sight of his cheeks flushing. She shrugged, head in a daze of euphoria. It had felt amazing, nothing like the pleasure she had felt before. Not that it had been bad, just different. She pulled away and sat down beside him, resting her head back against the headboard as he legs quivered from the strenuous activity.

"Do you truly love me?" she finally asked. He turned and kissed her chin as he muttered the phrase. Again and again, with each kiss, he told her repeatedly just how much he loved her until she fell back against the bed in surrender. As the postcoital bliss slowly evaporated she looked looked up at him.

"I am afraid to let myself love you again," she confessed, feeling utterly vulnerable.

"You do not need to say it back unless it is how you feel from the bottom of your soul. And if that is not today, then perhaps someday. I will show you that I am a man worth loving again," he vowed.