The Arena

Story Info
Do you dare venture there?
1.3k words
4.19
13.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those nights in which you want to be inside your home all bundled up with a blanket and cup of hot cocoa. A dark and gloomy night with a light drizzle just enough to be annoying. It was the perfect night to have a cell phone with no signal and car trouble, right? Luckily for Ann on the dark street there was a dim streetlight. As she approached the light, she felt chills up and down her spine. Maybe she was slightly scared or maybe it was just the cold rain. There was slight reassurance when she saw several cars parked in front of a small plain building. Of course it would seem odd to find cars in front of abandoned building at this time of night, but just maybe she was having some good luck for once. Once she got over nervousness she approached the door...

Knock, knock...

No answer, maybe this was a bad idea she thought. For sure someone had to be in there so she knocked again. This time a panel slide back and pair of mysterious eyes peered down on her.

"I'm having car trouble and I really need to use a phone, can you help?"

A small light bulb hanging from the ceiling illuminated the small room. An imposing figure emerged from the darkness. The guy must have been about 6'4" with a strong athletic build, a very magnificent figure indeed.

His deep voiced pierced her ear drums, "I'm Damien"

"Well, Mr. Damien I need to use a phone. I'm stranded and my car is..."

"Follow Me," he commanded before she could even finish the sentence.

Ann was lead to a dark stairway again lit by a single light bulb guided by the mysterious stranger's voice "Downstairs and watch your step." Of course her better judgment to her to turn around a leave, but something told her to venture into the unknown darkness. As she stepped down and slowly navigated the stairway, she her voices of people, male and female, which somewhat eased her nervousness. As she reached the bottom, she was met by a curtain.

"Don't worry, go ahead..."

She pulled back the curtain and was surprised to find what seemed to be a small club. There were tables set up surrounding a small middle, dance floor. The floor was not made of wood or a hard surface; it looked very plush and soft. As she was examining the scene she felt a pair of strong hand grab her waist from behind it was Damien again.

"So where's the phone I..."

"Shhh... we will get to that, right now you're just in time for the show." Showtime...

A shapely ebony female, scantly clad wearing only a short leather skirt, slow walked to the center of the room. If that wasn't shocking enough, she was leading a collared blond female who was both handcuffed and blindfolded.

Visibly shaken, Ann muttered, "I think I should leave..." but as she spoke Damien gripped tighten.

"Trust me you will enjoy it..."

The blond was un-collared and un-cuffed, but remained blindfolded while standing nude for all to see. Meanwhile her ebony mistress hands slowly caressed and touch every curve of her body. She licked and caressed her nipples, which stood out like ripe pink berries while her hand ventured inside her thighs. The room was quiet; Ann was amazed how everyone's attention was on the two females. Forcefully the blond was pushed to ground, landing on her hands and knees. Another a female emerged with tray various objects.

"Are those what I think they are," Ann gasped

Damien's only reply was a mischievous chuckled. Among the toys were an 18-inch black doubled head dildo and various other objects. One of which being small whip in which the ebony lady used to light glide over the blonde's pale white ass every now and again giving her a good slap. Meanwhile the brunette who brought in the tray full of toys grabbed a small probed and proceed to make it disappear into her mouth which good a small cheer from the crowd. Now everyone was getting into it, it was almost like a sporting event as 'fans' cheered on the sexy vixens. The ebony one then spread the blonde's now rosy cheeks as the brunette slowly teased her rose bud with the small probe before slipping lubed tip into her waiting asshole. The blonde shrieked in pleasure as the brunette pushed the probe all the way in stretching her dark tunnel.

This too much, I, I, I,...

"Watch..."

The brunette and curvaceous black woman began to caress and fondle each others bodies as the blonde remained on all fours blindfolded with the anal probe still intact. Four men emerged from the shadows each wearing robes. As the men approached the blond they dropped their ropes displaying their magnificent members. Ann gasped; they all must have been at least 8 or 9 inches long. They stood blonde up on her knees; taking turns rammed their enormous erections in to her waiting and willing mouth. The men, three black and one white rubbed and slapped their dicks across her face as the crowd cheered on the explicit and lewd showing. One guy laid on his back as the other three lifted the petite blonde and eased her down on his long hard dick. The blonde furiously rode his large cock while sucking another and stroking off the other two men. Ann could feel her self getting aroused, never in her wildest wet dreams could show picture such a scene. The sex, the fans, it was all too much. As much as she wanted to leave part her wanted to see what would happen next. As the men took their turns with the blonde, the ebony woman and brunette enjoyed the large doubled headed dildo grinding and gyrating their hips in perfect unison. Meanwhile the white individual slight the probe out of the blonde's asshole and replaced with his long member. Her moans of ecstasy were muffled as all three of her holes where being filled at once. There was a short pause in the action as she was lifted up again. This time she was placed in the arms of one of the men standing as she rode his cock in an upright position. Another one of the gentlemen penetrated her gaping ass hole as they sandwiched her. Both men rhythmically pounded her carnal openings while keeping her lifted in the air.

Through all of the commotion, Ann never noticed that Damien had released her from his tight grip. She didn't notice it until she saw his beautiful caramel figure on stage. The black woman and brunette slowly unbuttoned his shirt displaying is ripped muscular physique. Slowly they continued disrobing him. Ann's jaw must have hit the floor when they released his swollen beast from his pants. It was the biggest penis she had ever seen, at least a foot long. She could fell her juices flowing her lace panties completely drenched. As Damien approached the blonde the men backed away. He positioned her on here knees and proceeded to push his monster into her wet love channel. As the woman shrieked and moans, Ann wondered if it was the pleasure, pain, or mixture of both. He pulled his huge dick out, saturated with her juiced, and placed it between the blonde cheeks slowly pushing into her ass. She could only take half off it. Damien is his member in and out her slowly making eye contact with Ann. Pausing for a minute he pointed towards her and all the eyes in the rooms shifted to Ann.

He motioned with one finger for her to come join him, "Come..."

At this point Ann was so overwhelmed with the situation that she ran to the curtain and up the stairs. She couldn't have gotten out there faster. As she ran to her car the door was already open and much to her surprised her car cranked right up. As she sped she noticed a small car on the passenger seat. It had an address on one side and on the other...

"The Arena"