The Arena

Story Info
Housewife enters the world of nude catfighting.
22.2k words
4.15
62.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonWCB
RonWCB
22 Followers

Lying in the trunk of the car, Cheetah had the usual butterflies in her stomach before a match, but she was confident. She ran her hands over her nude body. The muscles were firm and taut. At 28 years old, She had never been in this good of shape in her life. She felt confident in her training also.

The one thing that did give her reason for concern was that she had heard some things from some of the other girls about her opponent for today. No one had seen her fight but rumor had it that she was something extraordinary. She knew they called her 'The Machine', her real name was Marsha or Monica or something like that, but as with all the other fighters, she went by a nickname. Supposedly she got the name The Machine because she was totally emotionless when she fought and she totally destroyed her opponents. 'Well, that was probably just so much gossip,' Cheetah thought, sure that she had quite a reputation herself. The fact that even Master seemed unusually tense about this match, did give her some apprehension, but she wouldn't allow those thoughts to linger in her mind. She would win her match and make Master proud. Ruth, that bitch, had just taught her some new moves and she was eager to try them out.

"Speed is your ally." Ruth had drilled into Cheetah from almost day one. Day one, that seems like a lifetime ago to her but it was less than six months. Her previous life seems like a dream to her now, like it was someone else. In a way she guessed it was someone else. It was Christine Langford, Mrs. Christine Langford to be exact.

Now she was Cheetah. Cheetah is quick and aggressive. Christine was slow and weak. Christine was aimless, she had no passion. Cheetah has passion and purpose, pleasing Master. She wonder what her old friends would think if they saw her now. Locked naked in the trunk of a car, on her way to fight another woman.

She also wonder what her husband would think. Her ex husband now, she guessed, although we they never really divorced. She hadn't talked to him since she left him six months ago, Master does not allow his girls to talk on the phone. She was not sure what she'd say to him anyway.

After five years of marriage, it just wasn't working, at least it wasn't working for her. Tim was happy. She felt sorry for him. He tried every way he knew to please her. By the time she left he was even doing most of the housework and all of the laundry, thinking that these things would make her happy.

Everyone had told her to find a stable man who was a good provider to marry. Tim was stable, no doubt about that. What she didn't know was that stable was also boring. Stable was continuously being left unsatisfied.

How could she tell him that she needed a man who would make her feel like a woman? She needed a man that would make her want to serve him and do things to please him. The better Tim treated her, the more he pampered her, the less she respected him, the less she desired him.

Master was different, very different. Christine first learned of him from a website. A while back she had been viewing videos people had posted on the Internet. One of them was of two girls fighting in a park. They were surrounded by their friends who were urging them on. Something about that video, the way the guys cheered when the one girl knocked the other to the ground and really started pounding her, really got to her.

Christine started searching more and more for what she later learned were called catfight videos. She liked the fights themselves but what she liked even more was the reaction of the guys as they watched the girls going at it. She couldn't get enough of the videos.

Christine never told her husband about my obsession, he was totally non-violent. He didn't even like watching boxing or football. How would he understand that she liked watching girls beat the shit out of each other?

One day while searching for more catfight videos, Christine came across a strange website. It didn't contain any videos, not even any pictures. It was more of an advertisement looking for submissive women who were into catfighting.

'Am I submissive?' Christine thought. She didn't even know. She certainly wasn't submissive to her husband, she couldn't imagine being submissive to him. 'But maybe with the right man...'

Christine thought about that website constantly for a few days before she got up the nerve to send an e-mail. In her note she said that she was into catfighting and wanted to learn more. She then went on to describe herself, knowing that this was the first thing a guy would wander about, she wrote that she was 5'6, 145 lbs with light brown hair and green eyes. 36C-26-37. She also mentioned that she was currently married, no kids.

The next day she received a reply. Rather than trying to talk her into it, as she expected, the e-mail was very negative, saying that this was only for serious individuals only and not for bored housewives looking for a thrill. The e-mail was signed "Master".

Christine flushed with anger, she felt totally insulted, 'I'm not a fucking bored housewife' she thought. She wrote back saying that she was serious, that she knew what she was getting into and that it is exactly what she is looking for. In truth she knew that she was more curious than anything else, but to just be dismissed like that rubbed her the wrong way. 'Who did this "Master" think he was?'

The letter that came back floored her. It said he was looking for girls willing to become a member of his stable to be trained to perform in nude catfights. He went on to say that if she accepted, she would have no possessions and would become his property to be used as he saw fit. He concluded by telling her to go away and not waste any more of his time.

Christine was incensed, "property?" she would never be anyone's property. This was ridicules, how could he even suggest such a thing? But try as she might, she couldn't get him out of her head. In spite of her best efforts to forget about him and about catfighting and getting back to her regular life, she couldn't help imagining herself as one of his girls, nude, fighting another girl for his pleasure. Christine re-read that letter many times over the next few days. Finally she wrote him back.

Over the next few weeks our letters shifted to phone conversations. His voice was deep, confident, refined. He never encouraged her, he never urged her on. Always he advised her against it. He told her she would be drained by the grueling training, she would be bruised by the fights and she would be punished for losing.

The more he pushed her away, the more fervently she tried to convince him of her sincerity and desire to join his stable. Eventually she was practically pleading with him to take her. He finally agreed.

Leaving her husband was difficult. She didn't want to hurt him, he was so sweet to her. He just didn't, couldn't give her what she needed. The news took him totally by surprise. He had no clue that she was unhappy. He cried and said that he would treat her better and do whatever it took to convince her to stay. She realized that he really didn't understand her. This wasn't too surprising, she thought, she didn't really understand herself.

Christine left everything to Tim except her car and a suitcase of clothes. She then set out to travel from Chicago to rural Ohio to start her new life.

Bouncing against the foam cushion on the floor of the trunk as the car skipped over a bump in the road, Cheetah thought that riding in the trunk of a car is not as bad as you might imagine. At least this one wasn't bad. It was fairly spacious, and the foam padding and blanket made it comfortable. The total darkness and steady hum of the tires against the road made it easy to clear your mind and concentrate on the impending fight.

That's another thing Ruth had taught her. "Keep your mind sharp and your thinking clear." She had said. "Stay focused on what your opponent is doing throughout the match, in that way, you can anticipate her next move and be ready to counter."

Ruth was the one who greeted Christine at the door when she first arrived at Master's massive estate. The large house was set back from the country road almost a half-mile. There was also a large barn and a steel building on the property near the house.

"Hi, I'm Christine." she said as Ruth opened the door. Ruth didn't say anything at first, she simply looked the young woman over. Ruth was in her mid thirties. She had a rugged, stern looking face that conveyed a no-nonsense attitude. She was about Christine's height but much more muscular. She had blonde hair that she kept cut very short. Ruth wasn't at all pleased with what she saw. She gave her head a slight shake in indignation and told Christine to follow her.

Ruth led Christine through the foyer to a comfortable living room with what looked to her to be at least a forty foot vaulted ceiling. Windows on the back of the living room ran up almost the entire height of the wall and gave a spectacular view of the rolling, wooded landscape and the two large ponds.

"Christine, so good to finally meet you in person." Came the now familiar voice from behind her. Christine turned to face him, while she was accustomed to his voice, she had never seen what he looked like. He was taller than she expected, maybe six two or six three, very attractive with short dark hair and a close-cropped beard and mustache. He looked to be about 40 years old.

What Christine found was most striking about him were his eyes, they were dark and penetrating. He seemed to be looking right through her into her soul. "Hi... umm... Master." She said shyly.

Master took Christine in his arms and gave her a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Ruth will show you around, you'll meet the other girls soon, Tigress is out and Jaguar is exercising."

There was no 'How was your trip? Or small talk about her life or any of the other pleasantries Christine expected.

Ruth walked up to Christine and looking her square in the eyes said "Slap me across my face."

"What?" Christine asked, not believing she said what she had said.

Ruth's face took on a disgusted expression as she looked at Master. "This one is not only weak, she's stupid. Why don't you get me a girl who has at least a little potential? I'll never be able to train her."

Master smiled at her. "If it were easy, anyone could do it."

Ruth looked back to Christine. "OK, I'll show you around, follow me, you do know how to put one foot in front of the other and walk, don't you?"

"Yes." Christine hissed. She was already starting to dislike Ruth and Ruth was making it clear that she had no love for her.

The house was massive and comfortable. All the floors were hardwood and the furniture looked very expensive. Ruth first led Christine upstairs to a very large bedroom with a king size bed. "This is the room you'll share with the other girls, you can leave your suitcase here."

Christine set her bag down and Ruth proceeded to show her the rest of the house. There was an indoor Olympic size pool, a Jacuzzi, and a huge exercise room that had every kind of device imaginable and a large mat that was maybe twenty five by twenty five feet with a large circle around the interior perimeter

This is where Christine first met Jaguar. As Ruth and Christine entered the room she saw her. Jaguar was tall and trim with long dark hair, which was tied in a ponytail. She was wearing a bikini and practicing roundhouse kicks on a heavy bag. With every kick she let out a loud shriek as her foot landed with more force than Christine thought possible. Her superbly toned body glistened with sweat from her exertion.

"Jaguar!" Ruth called out.

Jaguar turned to face them and Christine saw such a look of intensity on her face that it made her shiver. The look melted however as soon as Jaguar saw them and was quickly replaced with a broad Smile. She ran excitedly over to where they were standing. "You must be Christine!" she squealed as she threw her arms around her kissing her on the lips.

"Yes, I am." Christine said as Jaguar broke the kiss and smiled at her.

"It's going to be so much fun to have a fresh face around here!" she beamed.

"Better get back to your practice Jaguar, you have a big match coming up." Ruth said.

"Yes Ma'am." She said, she then looked back at Christine. "We'll talk later, I'm so happy you're here." She gave her another kiss, this one was a little longer, a little more sensual. Then she sprinted back to the bag. Christine walked over to where I could see her face. Jaguar just stared at the bag for a moment shifting her weight from one foot to the other. Once again the fiercely intense expression returned. She then resumed her shrieking kicks.

"Jaguar is a very friendly girl." Ruth said as they walked out of the exercise room.

"Indeed." Christine replied. The transition in Jaguar's expression was startling. She was a very pretty girl with a perfectly symmetrical oval face, maybe twenty-five years old she judged. The kind of girl you might expect to find rollerblading at Venice Beach. 'If she had come at me with that fierce expression on her face, I would have probably either ran or pissed my pants, maybe both.' Christine thought.

Ruth led Christine to what she called the Arena. It was a large square building. As they approached, she noticed a large area next to the building that was covered with gravel. 'Must be where the visitors park.' she thought.

Inside, Christine saw the perimeter had bleacher style seating on four sides facing a mat identical to the one in the exercise room. "This is where you'll be fighting when we host the matches, however most of the time we'll be traveling to other locations for the matches." Christine scanned the bleachers, the place looked like it could easily hold four or five hundred people.

Finally Ruth showed her what she had at first thought was a large barn. It turned out to be a stable. "Horses!" Christine yelled, there were at least fifteen or twenty horses in individual stalls. "I love horses, can I ride them?"

"Certainly, during your free-time, of which you'll have none for at least the next three weeks."

Christine frowned and petted a beautiful chocolate colored horse on its nose.

"Put on a bikini and meet me in the exercise room in 10 minutes, if you don't have a bikini, your underwear will do for now."

Christine hesitated for just a second and then sprinted back to the house. Fortunately she did have a bikini packed with her.

When Christine arrived back at the exercise room Jaguar was already gone but Ruth was there waiting for her. Ruth had her do some stretching exercises to warm up. She studied Christine's body while leading her through several stretches. Christine was a bit self-conscious about her body, 'I could certainly stand to lose ten or fifteen pounds.' She thought.

Ruth then told Christine to face her and defend herself. Christine spread her legs and raised her arms, poised for an attack. Ruth feigned a lunge for Christine's head, who threw her hands higher and rocked backwards. Ruth swiftly reached her right arm between Christine's legs and lifted her off her feet. She then slammed Christine down on her back so hard that she nearly lost her breath. In a flash Ruth was on top of Christine with her forearm pressing into her throat so hard that she couldn't breathe.

"Just because you are slow and stupid, don't think I'm going to take it easy on you. "She snarled into her face. "I don't want you here, you are going to lose every match you are in and ruin my reputation."

Christine was starting to see in tunnel vision and was close to passing out by the time Ruth finally got off her and allowed her to breathe again. Christine gasped for air and wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Until you are jumped in, you have the opportunity to walk away from here and go home anytime." Ruth's stern gaze softened a bit. "Listen, this is not for you, I've trained a lot of girls and I can tell that you do not have what it takes. I'm not sure what you thought this was all about, but you were wrong, it's work and pain and humiliation. Go home now."

First Master and now Ruth. Christine couldn't believe it. Jaguar was the only one who really seemed happy that she was here. Ruth's rejection made Christine all the more determined to stay. "No!" she shouted, "this is what I want, I'm not leaving!"

Ruth shook her head in disgust. "OK, get up and let's go at it again."

This time rather than just attacking her, Ruth explained what she was doing, how the way Christine was standing and holding my arms made her vulnerable to certain moves. She had Christine try different moves on her and showed me how they could be countered.

After a couple hours of this, Ruth told Christine to hop in the pool and start doing laps. Christine swam and swam and was exhausted and barely treading water by the time Ruth came and told her to come out of the pool. She was so weak and tired that she was able to drag herself out.

"Here's and exercise routine I've developed for you," she said, handing Christine a sheet of paper, "it's designed to enhance speed, strength and quickness. Speed will be the key to your fighting style."

As Christine looked over the exercise routine, Ruth explained the rules of the matches. "The only article of clothing you'll be wearing, beside your slave collar of course, will be hand mitts," she said, "these serve two purposes, they soften punches but more importantly, they prevent hair pulling. The spectators do not like hair pulling, it slows down the action."

"You are not allowed to use your elbows or knees to strike at your opponents face, even so, protect yourself at all times, 'accidents' happen. Those are the only rules, other than that, the match will continue till you or your opponent is either pinned or signals a submission."

"While it's not a rule, it is tradition that the winner of the match immediately mounts her opponents face and is orally serviced by her. I strongly suggest that you follow this tradition." This didn't surprise Christine, it seemed kind of natural that the winner would sit on the losers face and be licked by her.

Christine was totally spent by the time Ruth told her to take a shower and get ready for dinner.

Christine met Tigress at dinner. She was a tall, strikingly beautiful, with long blonde hair and high cheekbones. She was wearing a simple black t-shirt and jeans but even with this attire she looked awesome. Her breasts looked to be at least full Cs if not Ds. She moved and spoke with a grace and ease that conveyed ultimate confidence.

Tigress was not nearly as happy as Jaguar to see Christine. She gave her a cold "hello and stiff hug as Master introduced them and then totally ignored me as they ate. In contrast, Jaguar was warm and bubbly, always smiling and laughing.

A middle-aged Hispanic woman named Corrine, who spoke absolutely no English served dinner. Christine learned that Corrine worked at the home full time and did all the cooking, cleaning and laundry.

Jaguar dominated the dinner conversation. She had been looking at a website where people, mostly teens, posted their thoughts on song lyrics. "This one girl was talking about the words of a song saying the writer was talking about his penis." Jaguar said, barely to contain her laughter, "then the next poster said that she looked up all of the first girl's posts and in every one she said that the singer was talking about his penis."

"The first girl wrote back and said she didn't realize it, but maybe she was the one obsessed about penises. These kids are so funny!" Jaguar laughed. "It's like 'and she's climbing a stairway to heaven' that's about his penis." Her laughter was infectious and she had us all rolling describing the different things she saw on that website. Even Ruth joined in, in the laughter.

RonWCB
RonWCB
22 Followers