The Arena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel pool was on the roof. It afforded a good view of the town and, in the daylight I assumed, some of the surrounding plains. The pool deck was dark. However, we heard voices. As our eyes adjusted to the dark, we could see two figures in the water.

A female voice with a Texas accent said, a bit timidly, "Are you from the hotel?"

"No," I answered.

The voice giggled. "That's good cause we don't have any clothes on."

Sara and I looked at each other. Sara pulled the t-shirt over her head and I unfastened the Velcro. "Neither do we," I replied.

"In that case, come on in the water," the voice said a bit more confidently.

Sara and I took the concrete steps in the shallow end into the water. We were in water midway up our thighs when two twenty-something girls came up to us. Both were naked.

Both girls looked us up and down. The one who spoke before said, "You sure don't have anything on." She looked at my dick. "That's nice to see."

Sara and I introduced ourselves.

The girl who had spoken said, "I'm Jenny. This is Pat. Don't think we're lesbian just cause we're up here swimming naked. There just isn't much else to do in this town."

Pat spoke for the first time. "There's a hot tub over in the corner. I doubt that they turn it off. Let's try it."

Although it was a warm night, we all four got into the Jacuzzi, which was still working. It was a tight fit. I was sitting shoulder-to-shoulder with Jenny and Sara was shoulder-to-shoulder with Pat. The ladies explained that they were high school volleyball coaches from two adjoining schools near Houston. They were in town for a coaching clinic.

"The clinics are good," Jenny explained. "But, about half the coaches are guys and they just want to get us drunk and get in our pants. Some of the other girls are fun, but they were pairing off tonight. I skin dive, but I don't muff dive. That left Pat and me looking for something to do. The only thing we could come up with is skinny-dipping in the hotel pool."

Jenny paused for a moment. The she started again: "Y'all know, as a high school coach, I've got to be real careful who I mess around with. I make the wrong move and I could lose my job and get blacklisted from coaching anywhere in Texas, maybe in the whole US. Out here, no one knows who I am or what I do."

As she was saying this, I felt Jenny's hand under the water stroking my dick. I thought that I knew where Jenny was headed. Apparently, so did her friend Pat. Pat leaned over and whispered in Jenny's ear. Jenny frowned for a moment. Then her face got a look of resignation.

"Pat reminded me that we've got to be up early, so we've got to go. It was nice meeting y'all." With that, Jenny and Pat stood up and started climbing out of the Jacuzzi.

Pat turned back to look at us. She smiled. "Make sure y'all get a good look."

Jenny and Pat toweled off very thoroughly next to the Jacuzzi, giving us every opportunity to have a very good look. Then they pulled on one-piece suits and went in to the elevator.

Sara giggled. "See. I'm not the only girl who likes to show off a bit." Sara's hand grasped my dick, which was partially hard from Jenny's stroking. "The coach was doing a bit of therapy?" Sara asking jokingly. "Well, I don't want to waste this."

With that comment, Sara stood up, straddled me, and lowered herself down into my lap. Sara guided me into her. For a few moments, Sara just lay against me with her head on my shoulder. We were both savoring our coital connection. Then Sara began to ride.

We had been home for almost two weeks when Vivien called Sara. Sara called me into her office and put Vivien on speaker.

"You two passed all of Howard's checks," Vivien informed us. "If you are still willing to do this, you are the couple."

I could see Sara's nipples hardening. Sara replied for us both. "Of course, we'd love to do it."

We then discussed a date. French's arena was no as devoid of events as he claimed. Between the arena schedule and our schedules, we finally found a Saturday six weeks out.

Vivien explained a few of the details. "We'll fly you in on Friday morning. As you know, it takes a good part of the day to get here. You should be in the hotel by 3:00 p.m. That will give you some time to rest. You'll be at the same Marriott. Howard wants you at his house at 7:00 Friday night. He'll be giving a cocktail party for a few of his high-roller friends who will be watching you Saturday. He wants them to meet you. You'll keep your clothes on for the cocktail party."

Vivien went on. "The show will be at 8:30 Saturday night. We know that there are physical limitations, especially for Harry; but, if you can, try to make it last about an hour. Harry wants you in the lobby of the arena, dressed, at 5:30 p.m. He's having a reception for everyone attending. The idea is to get as much of the audience as possible to meet you with your clothes on."

Sara responded, "That's fine with us. Should we shave?"

Vivien laughed. "I'll leave that up to you. Whatever you think will look best under the bright lights."

Sara said, "Thank you. We're really looking forward to it."

After the call ended, we looked up and realized that Gwen had been standing in the door of Sara's office. This was a bit embarrassing because the thought of what we'd agreed to do had us both a bit aroused. Sara's nipples and my penis were both hard. We also didn't know how much Gwen had heard.

Gwen quickly made clear that she had heard enough. "The audience is going to meet you with your clothes on? I assume that means they'll be seeing you 'under the bright lights' with your clothes off. What are you two up to?"

Busted by our secretary. In a spirit of candor, Sara explained what we had agreed to do. When she finished, Gwen was silent for a moment.

"Wow! That's pretty brave. It is also pretty kinky. I guess you're safe enough doing it in Texas that no one here will find out. Wow. I couldn't do that." Gwen paused again. Then she added, "I couldn't do that, but I'd like to watch." Gwen pulled out her Idiot phone and scrolled through something. "Shit! I can't go out of town that weekend. Will you bring me a video?"

Sara replied, "I'll see what we can do."

The six weeks passed both agonizingly slowly and in no time. I have to admit the being more than a bit nervous as we boarded the plane for DFW. Sara was nervous, but also excited. I had not realized how big a fantasy public sex was for her. Now, she would get to live it out.

Rather than the overworked limo driver, Vivien picked us up at the Marriott. As she drove, she explained, "Howard had a place, he calls it his ranch, just outside town. It's a nice place, but the only thing reminiscent of cattle on it is Howard's BS. Anyway, he's invited about 50 of his 'good friends' to meet you two. I've met most of these people before. They're a lot like Howard. They'll probably treat you like Howard's hired strippers. There may be a few crude remarks as Howard's bourbon supply is depleted, but nothing worse than that I expect."

Vivien drove on in silence for a few moments. Then she said, "You remember that I said I expected that Howard would let me go at some point?"

We made affirmative noises.

"I preempted him. He was good about it though. I've got a two-years consulting agreement that obligates me to give him ten hours per month. In return, I get $50,000 per month whether he uses me or not. I'm out of here next week. Taking care of you two is basically my last assignment for Howard."

Another pause. "Oh, by the way, in case you're curious, Howard and I never had sex. Not that I objected. Like I told you, Howard will not take his clothes off in sight of other people. My time here has been two years of chastity."

Of course, Sara and I both assumed that Vivien was fucking Howard. I decided to leave that topic alone. Instead, I said, "That is a pretty good deal. What are you going to do now?"

"I'm not sure. I am a damn good accountant and business advisor. Do you have any suggestions?"

I looked at Sara, who nodded. "Well, we might be able to connect you to some people, but our contacts are all in the Midwest."

"That would be fine with me. Thank you. I would really appreciate that."

Soon enough, we were at French's "ranch." It was light enough that I could see a lot of flat landed fenced in, several outbuildings, and a main house that reminded me of "Southfork" on the old "Dallas" series.

Vivien led us inside and through a large crowd into a large room that opened out to a patio and pool. Whatever furniture was usually there had been moved. Along the walls were tables of food. A bar and bartender were in one corner. French waived us towards him with a broad gesture. At the same time, he grabbed one of the young ladies serving canapés and said something to her. In almost an instant, two young men came into the room carrying a small riser.

French motioned for us to get on the riser. Sara and I stood there with most of our torsos above the guests' heads while French picked up a microphone. I could hear French's voice through speakers that must have been built into the walls or ceiling.

"If y'all'd give me your attention, I'd like you to meet our featured performers for tomorrow night, Bill and Yvonne (we'd agreed with French to use assumed names). Their Yankees, but they seem to be pretty good looking and I'm sure they'll give us a good show. I'm going to ask them to mingle. Say hello. I thought it would be more exciting if you get to know them a bit like regular folks before you see them naked and going at it. Thanks. Oh, and there's plenty of booze and food. Don't go home hungry or sober."

French motioned for us to get off of the risers. As we did, he walked away. A middle-aged couple came up to us.

"Right nice to meet you," the man said.

"We don't meet many folks in your line of work," the lady said.

"What line of work is that," Sara asked.

"You know, porn, sex workers," the woman responded.

"Actually, we're both lawyers," Sara retorted.

The couple walked away shaking their heads as if we were crazy. Maybe we were, but not the way they thought.

A younger man, who had been drinking a bit, came up, ogling Sara.

"How'd they pair the two of you up?"

"Actually, we are a couple. We've been together about seven years now," I replied.

The man took another swig of whiskey and ran his eyes over Sara.

"Before you ask," Sara said, "I don't hire out, not at any price."

The man looked miffed and walked away. Behind us, I heard female laughter. It was Vivien.

"You pegged him. That guy has offered me $5,000 to give him a blow job eight or nine times," Vivien said. "He refuses to believe that I'm not a hooker. He just thinks Howard has me on an exclusive retainer."

We met a lot of people that night. Not everyone was as boorish. One couple we talked to seemed genuinely interested in what our motivation was to put on our display.

The wife of the couple said, "Bill and I have been looking for ways to add excitement to our sex lives. Thinking about doing what you're going to be doing gets me aroused, but I couldn't bring myself to do it."

At one point in the evening, Sara and I were standing by ourselves. A very beautiful girl, probably about 21, came up to us.

"Hello. I'm Heather Smith (not her real name). Mr. French is friends with my parents. When I heard what was happening and that he had invited my parents, I talked them into bringing me and my boyfriend too. I admire you for doing this. I'd love for Greg and me to take your place, but my parents would shit if they knew that I like to have people see me naked. There's an unofficial nude beach down on South Padre. Greg and I go two or three times a year. We both love being naked. We've had several couples next to each other on the beach all doing it at the same time. We sort of see each other and that's fun. A whole arena full of people would be scary, but that's part of the thrill, right?"

I had to think that, whoever Greg was, he had lucked out. We chatted with the girl for a few minutes, sharing stories of social nudity.

Finally, Vivien collected us and drove us back to the hotel. "I think Howard's plan has worked. There does seem to be some serious anticipation for seeing the two of you naked having sex."

We slept late the next morning, and then headed to the hotel "fitness room" to do as hard a workout as facilities permitted. Both Sara and I had been working out hard since we decided to do this. If we were going to be naked in front of several thousand people, we wanted to be a buff as possible. Naturally, Sara had succeeded much better than me.

After our workout, Sara and I went back to our room and showered. Then we shaved each other's pubes. Might as well be as bare as possible.

Vivien picked us up to go to the arena around 5:00 p.m. Although it was fall, it was still quite warm in this part of Texas. Sara wore her form-fitting beige dress. Sara is sexy and beautiful any time, but, in the dress, she automatically induces a hard-on. At Sara's insistence, I was in a very tight polo shirt and tight slacks. I felt like I was wearing Spandex. At least, I wasn't worried about what people might see. Showing off everything was the whole point of the evening.

The arena lobby was packed. Vivien explained, "Howard has a lot of friends. Also, don't worry about the law. Howard cleared this beforehand with the Sheriff and District Attorney. They are both here tonight."

The lobby was so crowded that you could only move by rubbing against people. I felt more than a few hands touch my package. Sara told me later that she had many hands on her tits and ass.

Everyone seemed to know that we were THE couple. We received a number of comments. Some a bit crude, but none hostile. The most common was how the speaker was looking forward to seeing us naked. I suppose that having us mingle while dressed increased the audience's anticipation. It had an effect on us. Talking to a complete stranger knowing that, in an hour or so, you would be in front of the stranger again completely naked and then fucking was a surprisingly erotic experience.

At one point, Sara leaned against me and whispered, "I'm so horny. I'm going to explode when we get out there."

My level of arousal was increasing dramatically also.

Finally, Vivien pulled us out of the crowd. "You've got about 45 minutes," she said. She led us down a hall and into a locker room. "You'll strip off in here. That door leads out onto the main floor. I'll gather your clothes so you get them back."

Sara looked at me. "We'd better strip off now so we don't have any clothes marks in our skin." Of course, neither of us had worn any underwear for exactly that reason.

We stripped with Vivien standing there. When she saw pronounced tan lines, she said, "I thought that you two are nudists."

"We are," Sara replied. "It was a pain tanning with suits on, but we thought that tan lines would focus attention where it ought to be."

We talked and paced for what seemed like a long time. Then there was a knock on the door. Vivien opened it and had a short conversation with the man who had knocked. Turning to us, Vivien asked, "Ready?"

Completely naked and bare foot, Sara and I walked through the door. It was fairly dark and I was conscious of people seated in the stands on both sides of us.

As we walked, hand-in-hand, to point where the stands lowered to the floor, the bright light of a follow spot hit us. The arena seemed full. Everyone could see us now. I looked at Sara. The expression on her face told me that she was thrilled. We stopped, turned to each other, hugged, and shared a long kiss, with lots of tongue. As we broke our embrace, the crowd was applauding. At that moment, I was incredibly proud and happy to be standing there naked with Sara.

We slowly walked to the center of the arena floor. Just before we went up the steps onto the stage, I looked to my right. Seated in the front row, with an older couple to her left and a handsome young man to her right, was Heather whom we had talked with the night before. She looked right at me, winked, and then raised a hand with her fingers forming the "ok" ring.

Sara and I climbed onto the stage to more applause. There were people seated on all four sides of us, so we walked to each edge of the stage, waving and giving everyone our full frontals. When we reached that side of the stage, I looked at Heather again. She and the guy I presumed was her boyfriend were applauding vigorously. After winking again, Heather leaned and said something to her boyfriend. Then he kissed her.

Sara and I had thought long about how to drag things out to give French the hour he desired. To start, we made a second circle of the stage. This time, however, Sara turned her back to the audience, spread her legs, and bent over. Each side of the arena got the full pussy and asshole view of Sara. Probably the most beautiful thing ever seen in Texas.

After Sara had held her bent pose for several moments, she would straighten up, face the audience, and give them her 100,000 watt smile. Then she would lean over in front of me and stroke my dick a few times, as if to make me hard; although I was already hard. Then Sara would lift my dick up to show the audience my shaved balls. After everyone got their fill of testicles, Sara would gesture for me to turn around. I did and bent over. Sara would spread my cheeks to show the assembled my asshole. We did that routine once for each side of the stage. Hopefully, everyone saw all of us both.

At center stage, at our request, was a piece of furniture like a large divan covered with a red satin cloth. There was also a metal frame made of four vertical legs with horizontal bars at the top and half-way down holding it together. This had required some measurement. Sara went inside the frame and climbed up so that, with her hands on the top horizontals, her feet were on the middle ones. The frame was shaped like an inverted cone so that Sara's legs were spread apart but she could easily rest against any of the top horizontal bars.

I walked into the frame. Sara was positioned so my face was level with her mound. I stood very close to Sara. I could see her fluid dripping off of her cunt lips. I began licking it up, and then started to eat Sara properly. I put my arms around her, grabbing a handful of each cheek. We had, sort of, rehearsed this. The plan was for me to go slowly, but to get Sara off orally once.

I worked slowly but steadily. I loved the taste of Sara on my tongue. It took probably about 15 minutes, but the Sara came forcefully and loudly. She wrapped her legs around my head and neck. I let her rest on me while my face was buried in her shaven patch.

After regaining herself, Sara said "now." With that, she let go of the top horizontals and fell down through the frame into my arms. We hugged each other by our asses and had another very long kiss. Then Sara took my hand and led me out of the frame.

Sara led me to the divan. She lay down on her back with her legs spread as far apart as she could without straining. I stood beside the divan with my dick so hard that it hurt. This part was French's idea. The divan was on a turntable which began to slowly rotate so that each part of the arena could view us from each angle.

After we had done two rotations, I mounted Sara and entered her. She was so wet, I slid in easily. As I did, Sara leaned up and said in my ear, "This is the best moment of my life. I love you."

Sara and I had practiced (a sacrifice, right?) and could fuck for a long time without coming if we kept it slow and easy. That is what we did for about another 15 or 20 minutes. I made my thrusts somewhat exaggerated so it was clear in the top row exactly what we were doing. I glanced as the stage rotated by them. Heather and her boyfriend had their hands in each other's laps.