The Arena Aftermath Ch. 02

Story Info
A mistake taught our secretary the fun of exhibition.
3.3k words
4.61
25.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

After our holiday on St. Martin, Sara and I came home and returned to mundane life. We stayed in touch with Heather, Amy, and John as well as Vivien. However, apart from acquiring four very good new friends, it seemed that our performance in Texas was history.

The first indication which we had that Texas would be an ongoing part of our lives came in the spring. Ordinarily, I dislike Mondays. However, this one had started better than most. I had gotten an agreement to settle a real dog case. The deal wasn't going to make my client rich, but it was more than she would likely have recovered at trial. I had to cut my fee to get the deal done, but ten percent of something beats one-third of nothing.

My internal com line buzzed just after I had finished talking to opposing counsel. When I picked up, it was Sara asking if I could come to our conference room immediately. When I walked into the room, I saw Sara sitting and a very shamed face Gwen standing in front of her.

"Harry, "Sara said, "Gwen told me something very disturbing this morning. I think you need to hear it from her." In a very sharp voice, Sara said "Gwen!"

Gwen turned towards me, keeping her eyes to the floor. I could tell that she was embarrassed and scared.

"Harry," Gwen started hesitantly, "I'm very, very sorry. I lost control and did something very stupid."

My mind was running through the possibilities. Had she stolen client money? Had she disclosed confidential client information? Had she gotten arrested? The silence lengthened.

"Ok Gwen," I said, "What happened? It can't be the end of the world."

Gwen started, "I," then stopped.

"Gwen, you need to tell me," I urged.

Sara was much harsher: "Gwen, you tell Harry now or you are fired on the spot with a permanent negative reference from us."

"Christ," I thought. What the hell had happened?

"You showed me the video of your sex performance." Gwen started again. "I thought that it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen so I, well, I made a copy and took it home."

"You should not have done that, "I said, "but, if that's all there is, I'm not sure that this is a big deal."

Sara sharply replied, "It isn't all Harry."

Gwen blanched. Then she started again. "I had some friends at my condo Saturday night. We drank some and started talking about sex. Finally, I said that I could show them the sexiest thing they had ever seen and I showed them your video."

"Did you give anyone a copy?" I asked.

"Well, the video got me kind of excited. A guy there, he's not really a boyfriend, and I went back to my bedroom. I'm pretty sure that I shut the video off before we went back there. We took a really long time. When we got done and came back to the living room, my other friends had left and your video was up on my TV again."

Sara, obviously pissed, asked, "So, you don't know whether your friends took a copy or not?"

Gwen simply shook her head.

"For all you know, they've posted it on the Internet?" Sara nearly barked.

Gwen looked at the floor and shook her head. "What are you going to do?" she finally asked.

Sara was truly angry, which doesn't happen often. Sensing a bad situation developing, I quickly said "We don't know yet. We will have to think about it. Go back to work."

After Gwen left the room, Sara said angrily, "That bitch. I want her out of here today."

"Hang on a minute," I said. "I agree that Gwen committed a huge breach of trust. But, apart from this incident, she's been very good for us. She's been with us long enough that, if she or we tell people she was fired, she'll have a terrible time finding another job. Besides, we're partly at fault for letting her know that the video existed."

"What do you want to do? What else can we do but fire her?" Sara asked.

"We don't have to do anything right away. Let's see what happens and decide then," I suggested.

Sara was not pleased, but she could tell that I was very much against any precipitate action.

The scope of the problem became clearer shortly after I went back to my office. Heather called.

"Harry. I was talking to my parents. As you probably suspect, they like to look at sexy stuff online. They sent me a link last night that I just opened this morning. It is a video of you and Sara at the arena. I think that it is really nice and wish that it was me in the video instead of Sara. But, I thought you two were trying to keep that quiet so I thought I should tell you in case you didn't know already that it is on the Internet."

"Thanks," I replied. "We didn't know that it had been recorded until Vivien, Mr. French's assistant sent us a copy. She said, and I believe her, that she erased all the copies except for one she kept for herself. I think that it got out because we made a mistake. We showed it to our secretary, she made a copy and took it. I think that's how it got out."

Heather and I talked a while longer. Even under these circumstances, talking to Heather was always a pleasure.

As I hung up with Heather, Sara flew into my office.

"Barb Milroy called," Sara announced. Barb was a lawyer friend of Sara's who did not know about our exhibitionism. "Barb said that she caught her son looking at porn on his computer. Barb says that what he was watching was a video of a couple 'having sex' in front of a large crowd. Her voice got very tense as she said to me that the couple looked a lot like us."

I nodded. "Heather just called. She and Amy and John have seen it on the Internet. Of course, they liked it."

That brought the first smile I'd seen on Sara's face since we'd been in the office. "What do we do Harry? Are we fucked?"

"No, but I'm not sure where this could go. Let me do some work on it."

Shortly after Sara left my office, my phone rang again. When I picked up, a gruff voice on the other end said "Stone? This is Howard French."

I said nothing.

After a moment, French went on. "I'm calling because I did not tell you that I had a video recording made of the performance which you and Sara gave out here last year. I don't have that video any more. I assume that Vivien erased it when she left. With hindsight, I'm glad that she did. But, you should know that video is on the Internet. I'd say that the two of you are pretty recognizable. I also want you to know that I did not give it out. I never even looked at the video before it was erased."

"We know that the video is on the Net," I said. Thanks for the call anyway."

"One more thing," French insisted. "You know that I'm pretty powerful down here. I called our District Attorney before I called you. I give that SOB a lot of money, so I'm sure he's already forgotten that call. What he told me was that, since the arena is my private property and we didn't pay you or charge admission, no crime was committed. Also, there is no way from the video to tell where it happened. I built this place and, from that video, I couldn't tell you whether it was shot in my building."

"Thank you Mr. French," I said and ended the call.

The first concern was whether our licenses could be at risk. I had a very good friend who had formerly been disciplinary counsel for our state supreme court. I called her.

"I'm upset that you didn't invite me," Megan teased when I explained the situation. "What is the link? I want to see that before I give you any advice."

Reluctantly, I gave my friend the link. Megan called back just before lunch.

"Harry, on a personal level, I have to say that I didn't know that you look that good naked. From what I saw, your partner is a very lucky girl."

I started to interrupt, but Megan cut me off. "I know that's not why you called me. I'm going to assume that what you told me about there not being any criminal conduct is accurate. I don't think you committed any professional misconduct. The only basis to proceed against you would be for conduct that 'adversely reflects on the lawyer's fitness to practice under 8.4(h). This is so attenuated from your practice, and nothing identifies either of you as a lawyer, that I cannot imagine that Disciplinary Counsel or the Board will be interested in this other than to get their jollies watching the two of you."

"Thank you Megan, that was my analysis before we did it, but, now that it is public, I thought I needed either a second opinion or counsel."

Megan laughed. "It isn't something that I'd encourage a lawyer to do, but it sure looked like fun. If you do that again, invite me along."

After I hung up, I paused for a second to wonder whether Megan was kidding or not. It didn't matter. I reported what I had learned to Sara.

"We have no criminal or disciplinary issue," Sara summarized, "so the only issue is how this affects our clients."

"Do you really think our clients will see it?" I asked.

Sara replied, "I'm sure that some already have." I heard Sara's phone ring. "My outside line," Sara said, "I'll get back to you."

Sara stood in my office door a few minutes later. Despite the stress of the morning, my spirits were buoyed by Sara's incredible beauty and the fact that she preferred that we both work naked in the office.

"That call was Vivien," Sara said. "She wanted us to know that she did not let the video out. But, she thought that it could be a positive if people knew that we might get opportunities."

I laughed. "I seriously doubt that Vivien's right on that point." Of course, I was thinking of professional opportunities.

"Oh, I wouldn't be so dismissive," Sara smiled. She had relaxed a lot since Gwen had made her disclosure earlier in the day. "We still need to do something about Gwen. I think I know what."

It was just after lunch when we called Gwen back into the conference room.

Sara took the lead. "Gwen, we know that the video has been posted on the Internet."

Gwen groaned, "I know too."

"Several of our friends have seen it, "Sara continued. "Being our friends, they are not upset. Harry has talked to some people he knows well, and we are pretty confident that we will not get into any formal trouble. But, this is the kind of thing that could damage our practice. If that happens, we will have to let you go. Beyond that, you violated our trust and must be punished."

Gwen looked up with some fright.

Sara continued. "I have decided that your punishment will have two parts. Harry is hearing this for the first time, too, but I am sure that he will not object. Take your slacks and panties off."

Gwen froze.

Sara's voice acquired a stern tone. "You will submit to your punishment or you are fired effectively immediately for theft. Those are your choices."

Gwen hesitated then began to unbutton her slacks. She let the slacks drop to her feet and stepped out of them. Then she stopped and looked at Sara pleadingly.

"The panties too," Sara instructed.

Gwen blushed red. Very tentatively, she started to push her panties down.

"Hurry up! Get them off!" Sara barked.

Scared more, Gwen quickly pushed her panties the rest of the way down. I had never seen Gwen naked before, but she had a very attractive lower body. Gwen was clearly embarrassed to be standing in front of us naked from the waist down.

Sara sternly gave Gwen her next instruction. "Over my knees."

I think Gwen was pretending that she was in a bad dream. She meekly laid herself over Sara's knees. Gwen's nice ass was sticking up, but she had her legs tightly together.

"Spread," Sara commanded. "I want Harry to see all of you."

After a moment, Gwen spread her legs, revealing an equally attractive cunt. Sara brought her hand down forcefully on Gwen's ass. Gwen yelped either in pain or surprise. Sara spanked Gwen several more times until both of Gwen's cheeks were red.

"Ok, stand up," Sara ordered. "From now on, you work bare from the waist down. You think it was sexy that Harry and I showed off so I want you to have a similar experience. I want your ass, cunt, and legs bare from the moment you leave your condo for work in the morning until you get home at night. You can carry a coat in your car to cover up if you have an accident or something. You will leave the coat in your car when you get here. You will walk bareassed through this parking lot."

Sara paused a moment and then said, "I'm sure that the FedEx man will appreciate you more in your new work out fits."

Gwen blushed again and started to protest. Sara cut her off. "It is that or you are fired for theft.

Gwen bit her lip. After a few more moments, she asked "How long?"

Sara snapped, "Until I say otherwise. Get back to work. Leave your slacks and panties here."

After Gwen walked out, a very attractive sight, I asked Sara, "Do you think we can get away with that?"

"With what?" Sara asked. "We work naked. Gwen asked if she could be permitted to work half naked and we agreed. We thought she was a good friend and never expected her to use it against us. That's the story, and you'd better back me up on it."

Gwen was already at her desk in our reception area when Sara and I got to work the next morning. I assume that she came in extra early on the reasoning that fewer people would be out that early making her chances of being seen less. As we walked in, Sara said, "Gwen, stand up."

Gwen stood. The top she was wearing ended three or four inches above her bush. She was naked but for that top.

"Good," Sara said. "Mr. Stells is coming to meet with me at 10:00 a.m. I am staying dressed for that meeting. You will show Mr. Stells into the conference room."

I was busy when Stells came for his meeting with Sara. I don't know what Gwen went through or whether Stells said anything to Sara. By mid-afternoon, it did seem that Gwen was becoming more comfortable with her exposure. I do know that Sara went out of her way to arrange meetings with men in the office that week and arranged for several deliveries. By Friday morning, Gwen was back to her usual time to come to work. That Friday was a warm and clear day. Looking out my office window, I saw Gwen walking across the complex parking lot wearing only a peasant-style top that stopped at her belly button. She was smiling, and waved at another car which pulled into the lot.

We typically had lunch catered in on Fridays and the three of us ate together. After Gwen had finished her lunch and gone back to her station, Sara said, "I'm going to let Gwen get dressed again on Monday, but I'm not going to tell her until Monday. I want her thinking about it over the weekend."

"Sara," I said, "this is just a guess, but I think that Gwen is a lot less embarrassed about being half naked than she was. I suspect that she's actually enjoying it."

All Sara said was "Hum."

Because of the nice weather, Sara and I drove west and spent the weekend with Leslie and Martin at their nude resort. During our conversations, the subject of our video came up. Leslie and Martin both liked the video a lot. Sara explained how the video had gotten out and her punishment of Gwen.

Leslie was dismissive. "That is no punishment at all. I'd love to be able to work bareassed every day."

Sara responded, "I'm pretty sure that Gwen does not feel the same way."

I caught Leslie's eye, grinned, and gave her a slight shake of my head to communicate that I thought that Sara was missing something. Leslie gave me a slight nod back.

Monday was another warm and glorious day. Sara asked me into the conference room and then summoned Gwen. Gwen walked in wearing a tight, sleeveless white t-shirt, nothing else except for a pair of high heels. Gwen had a nice chest. The combination of her breasts covered by a tight shirt and her bare lower body was very sexy. I also noticed that the tan lines around Gwen's pubes seemed to be fading. Standing there, Gwen seemed to me to be perfectly comfortable, if not happy.

Sara announced, "Gwen, I hope that you appreciate that copying the video and making it available to your friends without our permission was a very serious violation of the trust we placed in you. You are going to have to work hard to rebuild that trust. However, I think that your punishment has gone on long enough. You can out the rest of your clothes on."

Gwen stood silent for a moment as though she was thinking something over. She straightened slightly, as if she'd made a decision, and said, "Sara, with your permission, I'd like to keep on working bottomless."

"Really," Sara said. "Why?"

"When you first told me to work bottomless, I was mortified. I couldn't imagine being seen with my ass and pussy exposed. It happened when Mr. Stells came in and it seemed kind of nice. I thought that wasn't right. But, as the UPS and FedEx guys came in every day and saw me, I realized that I really was enjoying it. I also realized that having a top on draws attention to my bare lower body. Driving home Friday night, I stopped and got gas. Rather than using my credit card, I went inside to pay wearing only my top. Several people saw me. When I got back into my car, I was wet. Saturday, I went out to the quarry by myself and sunbathed naked. I got up, walked around, talked to strangers. I was completely naked the whole time. I loved it, but it seems sexier being half naked."

Sara looked at me. I smiled broadly. "Gwen, since Sara and I work completely nude, I don't think that we can deny you the privilege of working half nude."

Gwen looked at me with a smile. "Do I look good half nude?"

"Yes, you do."

I looked over at Sara. Sara was now smiling. Wordlessly, Gwen walked over to Sara. They embraced. Then each lady but her hands on the other's bare ass and they hugged tightly.

I left Sara and Gwen to bond in the conference room. Back at my desk, I checked my e-mail out of habit. I was surprised, and concerned, to see a recent e-mail from Megan with an attached file. Megan's text was very simple: "This isn't unethical either and it seems fair." I opened the attached file. It was a full frontal nude of Megan. She looked very good.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers