The Armoire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chicago!" I whispered at the onset of the orgasm. Then louder... "CHICAGO... CHICAGO..."

Sam stopped rubbing my back, grabbed the little device and pushed the button. The current swept through me like a river, contracting every muscle and grabbing and holding the orgasmic flow as it passed. Biting hard on the bit I squeezed out the words; "CHICAGO... CHICAGO... OH GAWD... CHICAGO!"

Sam released the button for a moment and my muscles relaxed a little but I was still coming like a banshee. "CHICAGO... CHICAGO... CHICAGO... CHICAGO ... CHICAGO..." I couldn't stop shouting the word. He hit the button again but this time in short pulsing bursts. My body arched with each contraction, pulling hard on my restraints. The orgasm continued, joining the pulsating current and moving throughout my abdomen. It was like being made love to by several people at the same time.

Sensing that I was about to climax he pushed and held the button then he grabbed my pony tail and pulled my head back hard.

"CHICAGOOOoooo..." Huge, huge gasp of air... "AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Everything left me. I felt as if I had become liquid and was about to splash down to the floor in a large puddle. Sam had released the button and slowly allowed my head to lower before letting go of my hair. He was as slow and gentle as he could be as he withdrew but my vagina was extremely sensitive now so I jerked and gasped a bit with his every movement.

Sam backed away for a moment; then came to my side. He had quickly donned a pair of sweatpants and obviously dealt with the condom. He removed the clips from my nipples and the relief was a close second to the orgasm—well maybe fourth or fifth. Regardless, it felt awfully good. It struck me though; painful as they were, my climax would have probably been less powerful without them.

Sam now undid the straps to the bit gag and removed it. He asked; "How are you feeling?"

I responded; "Very good now My Master."

"Okay. You don't have to call me that anymore. The scenario is over."

I looked up at him and said; "I know."

He wiped my face with a clean towel then said; "I'm going to sponge bath you then towel you down and apply some ointment then I'll pop the restraints. Okay?"

I responded; "Okay." Then I whispered to myself; "My Master."

He moved back behind me and carefully peeled off the patches from my anus and thighs. Then, using a very soft sponge soaked in warm soapy water, he washed me from head to foot. My arms; legs; between my legs; my boobs and tummy; and my feet. Then he rinsed me with equally warm water. As he toweled me off he asked; "How was it for you?"

"Ohhhhh, My Master... Chicago... is my kind of town."

Sam laughed out loud and I was very pleased with myself for making him happy. I wondered if he had climaxed as well so I asked; "Sam? How was it for you?"

"Oh, it was pretty marvelous for me too. It usually is but it doesn't really matter because its not about me."

"But what if I wanted it to be about the both of us?"

He paused for a moment then said; "We can discuss that later."

Sam then started to rub me with the vitamin E ointment. He massaged it over my entire body, rubbing until the salve was completely absorbed. I cannot describe how pleasant it is to be pampered by this man. I winced a bit when he massaged my breasts—especially my nipples which were still quite sensitive—but it was turning me on again. He continued to rub the ointment down my back then my butt. He massaged my cheeks slowly with firm circular squeezes. This was really turning me on now. I knew that he would be rubbing the lotion between my legs next... so I stopped him. "Before you continue could you undo the restraints please?"

He answered; "Yes, if you like. Of course."

As at the beginning he had to pull pretty hard on my leg to unhook the first bungee but the others came off easily. Sam helped me off the rail and stood me up then he backed away a bit, unsure of what I wanted to do next. I turned and grabbed the top rail of the frame, bent over and spread my legs as far apart as I could. "You can finish with the lotion now if you want." I said.

Sam squeezed more salve onto his palm and start back on my butt cheeks where he had left off. He then slid his hand between my legs slowly rubbing my vagina from bottom to top. His middle finger was bent just enough to slide between my lips. I was as hot as I had ever been and began to moan and grind my hips in tune with his hand. He had to know what he was doing to me; at least I hoped he did.

Momentarily he stopped and said; "Okay. I think that does it."

I stood up and turned towards him. As he started to move away I reached out and gently grabbed his elbow. Looking into my eyes he smiled and reached for another condom. I stopped him and said; "You don't need that."

He cocked his head a bit and I nodded no. It was gratifying to know that he trusted me too as he turned back and moved towards me. As he came against me I put my arms around him and he moved in close and kissed me. My eyes closed as the pleasure of the kiss spread through me. As before, it was the same exquisitely soft, deep, romantic kiss--a kiss that could bring a woman to climax all by itself but my loins ached for him to be inside me. I reached down inside his sweatpants to see if he felt the same and... oh yes ma'am... ready for duty ma'am!

I squatted down just enough to slide his pants to his ankles then stood back up and resumed the kiss. He lifted me up and sat me on the rail then moved himself into me. I wrapped my legs around him and we both began to grind. It was wonderful and slow; my motion contrasting his. When I was about to climax and without breaking the kiss I whispered; "Chicago."

He moved in hard against me and held me very tight then whispered back; "Ditto."

We both came at the same time; breathing hard into each other's mouths but never breaking that passionate kiss. We continued the kiss even after until we simply had to stop and come up for air. We looked at each other for a moment; he still inside me, then he said; "Looks like I'm going to have to give you another sponge bath."

"Or we could have a bath together." I responded.

We continued to embrace for a minute or so then he carefully withdrew himself, took my hand and led me up the stairs.

Yes, this letter triggered fond memories indeed and, as evidenced by the need to dry my hand with a tissue, the recollection was quite satisfying as well.

As I tear open the envelope I can't help but wonder if it's bad news. Could Darquesied have run into some legal issue? Maybe he has been forced to shut down. Could Kristel have done something horrible or vengeful? I wouldn't put it passed that vicious bitch.

I laugh out loud as I see that the envelope contains an invitation... to a Christmas party!

A Christmas party? It is difficult to picture some sixty or so women mulling around Sam's living room and exchanging little "Secret Santa" gifts. Women, all of whom have been bound, whipped, forced to orgasm, and so many other things under the guidance and eminent skill of Sam Darquesied. Well to do women who could afford the five thousand dollar sessions. And, according to Sam, mostly drop-dead-gorgeous women.

The invitation was for the twenty third and we were invited to stay the entire weekend—right through Christmas. I giggle as I picture Darquesied in a Santa suit. Without a doubt this is going to be some party!

I will have to phone mother and tell her that I will not be able to attend this year. I will require a good excuse; something other than; "Mother, I am going to a friend's bondage ranch where, if I get lucky, I may get hard bound, flogged, and brought to mind numbing orgasm!"

It suddenly occurs to me that Kristel will have received an invitation as well.