The Armoire Ch. 03

Story Info
The Christmas Party.
14.3k words
4.76
58.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 01/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: The Christmas Party

Anxiety hangs like a thick fog in my car as I near the house. My last venture up this lane essentially changed my life, at least my perspective on life, and now I feel like I'm entering a kind of twilight zone or maybe another dimension. A three day Christmas party at Sam Darquesied's bondage ranch... the mind boggles at the implications.

My headlights reflect off several cars parked all around the yard. Not limos or anything too ostentatious but all are top-of-the-line personal cars; fewer than I expected since Sam had said he had sixty or so clients. As I park beside a beautiful metallic blue Jag I notice the personalized license plate on a silver Lexus--"MARDI".

"Shit."

Party sounds emanate from the house as I approach; rambunctious chatter mixed with boisterous chortling, occasionally interrupted by bursts of loud, cacophonous laughter. Still with butterflies dancing in my tummy, I rap on the door. Almost instantly it flies open and reveals a beaming Sam Darquesied and I cannot suppress a little giggle at his ridiculous Santa hat.

"Sylvia! I am so glad you made it!" He gives me a huge one armed hug as he hands me a glass of champagne with the other.

"Come in; come in. Here let me take you bag and... oh, we'll put the present under the tree... you didn't have to do that, by the way... come on, I'll introduce everybody."

He is giddy like a school boy and it doesn't take long to see why. As he puts my bag on the floor then guides me to the living room I am greeted by the sight of a dozen or so of the most stunning women I have ever seen in one place. All but one are dressed casually in jeans or slacks and I immediately recognize a beautiful, statuesque blonde from her work in television and an equally alluring dark haired Latina from countless movies.

Sam gets everybody's attention, "Okay everyone... ladies... ladies this is Sylvia. Now I'll just go around the room..." He walks behind each woman and touches her shoulder as he announces her name, "This leggy blond is Teri... and this fiery little Mexican spitfire is Malsa... oh, and this is Isabella, probably the horniest woman on this planet!"

Everybody laughs and Isabella gives Sam a playful shot in the stomach. Wearing a light summer dress, she is a bewitching, auburn haired woman in her mid thirties, voluptuous and sexy with a mischievous look in her eyes.

"This long haired beauty is Lilly and is every bit as fiery as her mom..." He points to Malsa! Mother AND daughter? This party is already surpassing my expectations... and I just got here!

"... and this long legged goddess is Helen—"

Isabella lightheartedly interrupts, "Hey! How come you didn't say I'm a goddess?"

Everybody laughs amid a cacophony of demands to be called "goddess."

Sam continues through the heckling, "I'm sorry, I should have said the horniest GODDESS on the planet!"

I find myself laughing along with them as Isabella fires a cushion at Sam. "Okay... anyway, beside Helen is the red haired, country 'goddess' Kendall and to her right is the flaxen haired little devil, the 'goddess' Penelope."

Sam pronounces it "pen - a - lope", like "antelope" and another cushion is launched at him.

"... and the young Irish beauty beside her is the 'goddess' Colleen... and beside her is our own Michelle Pfeiffer twin, the 'goddess' Gloria."

Now he points to the woman sitting near the back wall and, in a more serious tone Sam says, "And, of course, you already know Mardi."

Mardi glances in my direction and, in her typical "you're barely worth my time" voice says, "Hello Sylvia."

"Hello Kristel."

I match her glare as she chafes at the sound of her real name. I realize everyone here, even Sam, is using a pseudonym of some sort but... screw her!

Looking around Sam says, "Where's Al?"

Gloria and Colleen point to the kitchen and he excuses himself then heads out of the living room. Television star Teri and movie star Malsa come over to me and we strike up a typical small talk conversation. Within a minute I feel like "one of the girls".

"I thought there'd be more women here."

Teri answers, "Well, it's Christmas and not everybody can get away..."

"And not everybody wants other people to know they come here... not even us." interrupts Malsa.

Teri continues, "But we wouldn't miss this for the world! Trust me, Sylvia, next year you won't want anything for Christmas except the invitation to this party!"

We all laugh and I notice Malsa glancing at 'Mardi', "So... what's up between you and the ice queen?"

I love her reference to Kristel and I know now that she treats people here the same as she does at work. "It's a long sto..."

Sam interrupts, "Sylvia? This is my sweet lady Alyssa."

As Alyssa shakes my hand she smiles and almost takes my breath away. She is possibly the single most beautiful young woman I have ever met. She is small, maybe five foot six or so, with very short cropped curly brown hair and the softest green eyes I've ever seen. I blush at my instant attraction to another woman but I simply can't help it. She is in bare feet, wearing form fitting jeans and a simple, thin, white sweater top which does little to conceal the shape of her perfect thirty six Cs. Here face is soft and flawless and her body is tight and trim but not skinny. She must look absolutely marvelous when she's naked and bound in one of Sam's rigs.

The unmistakably abrading voice of Kristel snaps me back to reality, "Sam, we need to talk about this some more."

With an exasperated look Sam escorts 'Mardi' to the kitchen. The four of us; Alyssa, Teri, Malsa, and myself, move to seats around a card table and I ask, "What's that about?"

Malsa shrugs and says, "Not too hard to guess."

Alyssa, noticing my puzzled look says, "She's always complaining that things are not intense enough for her. She wants Sammy to do things..."

Teri breaks in, "Probably the bullwhip thing again."

* * *

Over the past half hour of girl talk I have been bombarded with information on this place and Sam. The girls are sweet and patient with me, answering question after question and, all but Alyssa, sit wide eyed as I relate the story of my first visit. Gloria, Colleen, and the other women became silent and are listening in. All this while, Sam and Kristel have been having a heated discussion in the kitchen.

Malsa, living up to her 'spitfire' reputation, "I'd have killed the conniving bitch! In fact, we still could!"

The somber mood is broken as everyone chortles at Malsa's jibe and she adds, "What... you think I was joking?"

The laughter increases and, through my giggling I say, "Well, you could say that she did a terrible thing to me but, after my two days here, you could also argue that she did me a wonderful favour..."

Malsa breaks in, "Ah... kill 'er anyway!"

We all burst into irrepressible, tearful, snorting laughter and, for the next few minutes, any mention of Kristel includes some sort of dig and we are incapable of containing our side splitting mirth. Suddenly, Alyssa gets up and storms into the kitchen.

We can easily hear her light into Kristel, "This is NOT one of your sessions Mardi, this is a party and you've been at Sammy all freakin' night! Now give it a rest!"

The ice queen retorts, "So you need your little lady to rescue you, huh Darquesied? Who's in charge here, you or this little bitch?"

"That is ENOUGH!" It's the first time I ever heard Sam angry.

"I don't mind listening to your complaints but you're crossing a line here Mardi. Don't think for one second that you can ever, EVER, speak about Al that way! And, if you're asking me to choose, you know there's no contest."

There is a protracted silence then Sam continues, "Now we'll continue our conversation later...AFTER you apologize to Alyssa. You know I haven't said no but, for now, we need to get back to our other guests."

Kristel says something we can't hear then storms out the front; rattling the furniture as she slams the door. With an arm on each other's shoulder, Sam and Alyssa come into the living room and he says, "Sorry about that girls... I hope that didn't put a damper on things."

Teri says, "It's okay, Sammy... we enjoyed hearing Ally tear a strip off the ice queen."

There is some uncomfortable laughter then Sam says, "Yeah, I know... she's my little wolverine... small but dangerous if you get her back up."

Genuine laughter now as he bends his head to meet Alyssa, on tiptoe, and share a sweet kiss. She looks like a little girl beside Sam who is a big man, and at six three, towers above her by a good six inches.

Sam abruptly excuses himself to go check on Kristel and Alyssa, despite his protestations, accompanies him.

Helen has now taken the empty seat at our card table and I say, to no one in particular, "Sam and Ally seem pretty close."

Teri explains, "Well, she is his lady."

It never occurred to me that Sam would have a girlfriend and my puzzled look prompts Teri to continue, "Look, we all love Sammy and he loves us but the two of them are IN love. They're like soul mates... they've been together for over eight years, even before this place. In fact, she helped set it up."

"Wow! So, he met her when she was just a teenager?"

Teri says, "Hardly... she's thirty seven."

My jaw drops and I blurt out, "Thirty seven? Geez! That's just not fair!"

Everyone laughs knowing I am referring to the fact that it is impossible to believe that this enchanting woman is any older than maybe... twenty five; even that seems high considering she has the body of an eighteen year old. And that smile... it REALLY isn't fair!

Alyssa and Sam return and Gloria asks, "Is she still here?"

Sam answers, "Oh yeah, she's outside sitting in her car. She's pretty upset... crying a bit but, she apologized to Al."

Malsa jibes, "Oh, poor baby!"

Some uncomfortable giggling then Sam says, "No, no. Look, she feels she needs something that nobody's been able to give her... I'm not sure that I can either. It's really troubling her so we need to give her a little break okay?"

He looks directly at me as he says that and I nod okay as the others murmur in reluctant agreement. Then he says, "But that's tomorrow. What about tonight?"

Isabella shouts, "I know! I know! How about you and Ally do a demonstration like last year?"

Everyone applauds the suggestion and Alyssa's eyes visibly light up as she says, "oooOOOOooo yes! We can use the new frame!"

Before Sam can say a word, Alyssa squeals excitedly and bolts out the door and, a little exasperated, he says, "Well I guess she's up for it! Okay, give us a few minutes to setup. I'll let you know when we're ready."

As he turns to leave, Kendall offers her assistance which he accepts and both head for the studio."

Malsa, speaking to me says, "This'll be really nice; you'll see!"

About fifteen minutes pass before Kendall pokes her head in the door and says, "We're ready."

Everyone jumps up and eagerly follows Kendall to the barn and, as we pass, I glance at the now empty Lexus. We walk through to the rear section of the studio and are greeted by the most delightful sight. Alyssa is hanging, naked and spread, on a heavy wooden frame and, I was right before... she looks spectacular! The frame is made of solid timbers, maybe eight inches square and about six feet high. It is the shape of a capital H and Alyssa's thighs are securely bound to the cross member with several coils of rope, holding the small of her back against the beam. Her ankles are secured to the uprights about two feet off the ground which spreads her very wide and forms the letter M with her legs and torso. Alyssa's arms are tied to the tops of the vertical beams and her hands hang in such a way that I am reminded of the "crane' pose in Karate Kid. The vision of her is terribly erotic and I close my legs in response to an abrupt burst of wetness.

We all move to join an already seated Kristel on a folding set of bleacher type seats across from the frame and, as my hand instinctively slides between my legs; I ask Teri, "Is he going to gag her?"

"Probably not... usually he would but I think he wants us to be able to hear her clearly."

"GAWD... she looks hot up there, doesn't she?" Isabella's tone is one of true admiration and, obviously not a slave to protocol, spreads her knees a bit, slides her hand under her dress, and begins to slowly rub. A quick glance around reveals that all, even Kristel, have one or more hands strategically planted between their legs. Kendall now hands Sam a new horse hair flogger and joins us on the bleachers. He moves in and gives her a kiss then backs away as Ally smiles, closes her eyes, and lays her head back.

Sam, windmilling the flogger, strikes her first on the arch of her right foot... "Swack!" It causes her to jerk and gasp and she squeaks out, "OOOO!"

"Swack -- Swack -- Swack -- Swack -- Swack..." He rapidly walks the whip up her leg, from her foot to her knee then up her thigh almost, but not quite, to her already dripping vagina. Without missing a beat he reverses the direction of the windmill and repeats on her left leg, again from her foot to just short of her labia. Her arms are not stretched completely which allows her to writhe from the waist up and the movement causes her magnificent boobs to bounce and jiggle. She is already panting and gasping for air and shaking her head wildly back and forth. "MMMMnah...MMMMMMMnah..."

I cannot keep myself from rubbing my hand hard into the crotch of my jeans as Sam, giving Ally not a fraction of a second respite, moves the whip horizontally to her abdomen then her tummy, up to just below her breasts. He skips over her boobs to her upper chest, her sides and armpits, then walks the whip up her arms. Despite her writhing Alyssa flattens her palm and Sam continues right out to her fingertips then quickly back to her chest then up the other arm. If there was paint on the flogger all but her boobs and pussy would be evenly coated. It is a magnificent sight to see him take the love of his life to her edge and I am sure I am not the only one that would give almost anything to be hanging in her place.

She is writhing and pulling hard on the restraints but the only sound she makes is the "MMMMnah" between gasps. This changes to "Ohhhhh GAWD!" as Sam, windmilling in an upward motion, begins to whip the underside of her breasts. "Swack -- Swack -- Swack -- Swack -- Swack..." He quickly reverses the windmill and lashes the top of her bouncing boobs. "OHGAWD-OHHHHHGAWWWWWD!"

He lingers on her breasts then rapidly walks the whip down, again changes to an upward swing and smacks her hard between her wide spread butt cheeks. Through clenched teeth she squeals, "OHHHHHHHHGEEEEEEEZZZZZ!"

I am rubbing hard enough now to start a fire then I hear a whisper in my ear, "Here sweetie, why don't you let me do that for you."

Kendall has moved beside me and pulls my hand out, replacing it with her own. She looks into my eyes to assuage my embarrassment at this unexpected intimacy and begins to rub. Her touch is exquisite and I make no effort to stop her as we both turn our attention back to the frame.

Sam is now moving the whip up and is laying it from Alyssa's perineum, across and between her outstretched labia, and just skimming her clit. He is playing her body like a virtuoso plays a piano; milking the instrument of every last note. "Swack -- Swack -- Swack -- Swack -- Swack..." Then suddenly...

"Oh SAMMY... OHHH SAMMYYY...CHICAGO... CHICAGO!

I climax instantly as Kendall rubs faster and harder. Sam moves into Alyssa and grabs the back of her head pulling her face to his. Somehow he keeps up the whipping. Breathlessly Alyssa pants, "CHICAGO-CHICAGO-CHICAGO..." Kendall continues watching them as I begin to hump against her hand.

Alyssa's forehead is pressed hard into Sammy's and she is whispering something we cannot hear. Sam abruptly drops the whip, puts his palm flat between her legs, presses his thigh against the back of his hand, and slowly rubs. As her ecstasy begins to ebb she lets out a mournful, "OHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh..."

There are several "Ohhhhhhhs" from the bleachers, including my own as Kendall begins to slow and soften her rubbing. She finally stops, leans in and gives me a little kiss, and says, "It's always nicer if someone does it for you."

A little winded, I nod in agreement as she gets up to assist Sam and Alyssa. Suddenly everyone in the bleachers begins to applaud. It is an experience I will never forget.

* * *

We all pile back into the house and Kristel immediately goes upstairs. About fifteen minutes later Sam and Alyssa return, both freshly showered and in bathrobes. "Listen ladies, we're going to hit the sack now but you know the house is yours. Most already have your stuff in your rooms but four of you are going to have to double up. Do you mind if I let you sort that out yourselves?"

Everyone agreed it was not a problem and we all said goodnight to them then watched Sam lead Ally up the stairs. The rest of us chatter and gossip for another hour or so then Kendall asks me, "You want to share a bunk tonight Syl?"

"Country goddess " Kendall is exactly that. Tall and fit, muscular but not muscle bound. Her long, pale red hair is set in a French braid and she wears jeans and a denim button shirt. I learned earlier that she lives around here somewhere and is the one who looks after the horses for Sam. He pays her a generous salary and, as a bonus, she receives an occasional session at no charge. Not a bad job really.

We all say our goodnights and amble up to our rooms, smiling as we hear Alyssa's soft moans from behind their bedroom door. Kendall and I have a large, well appointed room with a wonderfully soft queen size bed as well as a couple of large cushy chairs. My back is toward her as I unpack and I inquire, "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure... go for it."

I continue, "Are you... Bi?"

She chuckles a little then says, "Only with Sammy sometimes. Other than that I am a full blown, card carrying lesbian."

I continue to unpack but I am a little surprised, "Only with Sam... why... does he make you do things at your sessions?"

"No, no, no! It's just that... you know... sometimes during a session we're both there, horny as hell, and he does it so nice..."

I can't help but wonder about Alyssa, "How does Ally deal with that kind of thing?"

Kendall answers, "She's wonderful about it. She loves Sammy completely and understands that the women here are going to want some physical intimacy... I mean, you know what it was like at your session. Didn't you feel like you were going to explode if he didn't make love to you? Especially the 'perfect slave' thing! Anyway... Alyssa is very understanding about it and we all love her for that."

I don't respond to her question but I muse, "I can't picture Kristel doing 'perfect slave'."

Kendall says, "You mean Mardi? No, as far as I know she never has. Not that she wouldn't enjoy it but she refuses to call Sam 'My Master'."

Still with my back to her, I undress down to my skivvies then I turn and am startled to see her standing in front of me stark naked and holding a few lengths of rope in her hand; she is, quite simply, gorgeous.

Her luscious blue eyes gaze into mine as she says, "It's entirely up to you, of course, but... I'm not really that tired yet."

We stand there silent for a few moments then I slowly strip off my bra and panties and lie on the covers in the middle of the bed. Kendall kneels on my left, leans over me and begins to secure my right wrist to the bedpost. Her position has her breast millimeters away from my face and, almost as a reflex; I reach up and kiss her nipple.

She moans softly, "mmmmmmm..." then, as she moves to secure my other wrist she tenderly kisses me and whispers, "We're going to have such a wonderful night."