The Armoire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom went on, "Would you like me to touch you between your legs until you climax, Miss Jones?"

Breathless now and still looking in his eyes I said, "Oh Yes, sir...that would be wonderful...soon PLEASE, sir!"

He laughed a little then asked, "And what would you do in return for my generosity?"

Surprising myself a little but without hesitation I answered, "I will lay beside you in your bed tonight, sir."

He moved in close again and said, "Are you sure? You don't have to..."

I gazed deep into his blue eyes and said, "I'm absolutely sure, Tommy."

Then he knelt down, gently slid two fingers into me, and used his thumb to massage my clit. His fingers felt like soft, warm extensions of my own body as he moved them in and out, deftly stoking my G-spot. He was moving his thumb in tender circles on my clit and began to sweetly fondle my breast with his other hand. My insides were on fire like they had never been before and my eruption was imminent.

"OHHHHHHHHHhhhhh...TOMMY!" The immediate and intense convulsions in my belly made me grind into his hand as my floodgates burst open. He pressed his hand and thumb harder to meet my undulations. I had to put my hands on his shoulders to keep from falling over as my legs went rigid.

"DON'T STOP TOMMY...OKAY...DON'T STOP!" I was holding my breath now, pushing against the spasms that coiled through my abdomen like a corkscrew. He never abandoned me. He stayed with me, rubbing and massaging and holding me—he was my protector.

"OHGAWD...OHGEEZZZZ!" It felt like my uterus was coiling itself around my vagina, even as the tremors began to ebb. Tommy could tell and he slowed and softened his touching. My legs began to buckle but he quickly reached around my hips and held me up. As I lost all my strength, the feeling inside my body changed to that of a wonderfully warm, creamy liquid being pumped through me from my toes to the top of my head.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I let everything go and slumped into his arms. He picked me up like I was made of straw then lay me on the bed and sat beside me.

Then Tommy leaned down, supporting himself with his elbows, so his face was very near mine and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Uh huh." was all I could muster.

Then he said, "Can I tell you something Alyssa? When I said 'WOW' earlier it was because there is no word in the English language that truly conveys how beautiful you are." Then he kissed me. Not a passionate kiss; he knew I was too weak for that. It was more of a soft caress—it was superb.

Tommy got up then and returned with a cool, moist washcloth with which he gently wiped my face and arms. I was beginning to get my wits back and motioned for him to lean closer. I put my arms around him and kissed him with all the passion and love that was in me, and he kissed back—really kissed back! When our lips finally parted I looked into his eyes and whispered, "WOW!"

After a few minutes I asked, "So...what's next? You still haven's actually spanked me yet, you know."

Tommy laughed and said, "Well I figured you have just about had it for tonight."

"Oh no, I'm okay. I just needed a little rest, that's all." As I spoke I hopped out of bed, moved back to where I was before, crossed my wrists behind my back and began to spread my legs."

Tommy stopped me, "Uh...no...Miss Jones. Keep your feet together please."

He stood and approached me and got back into character, "Miss Jones, I'm going to bind your hands now."

As he went to the washroom I became angry with myself because I was a little afraid. I was sure he was the man I had longed for all these years but the bad experiences in the past had jaded me. I thought to myself, "I don't care! I'm going to let him tie me and do whatever he wants to me. I NEED to trust him! I need this so bad."

He came back with the belt from his bathrobe and wrapped it around my wrists a few times then placed the ends in my hand and said, "You have to hang on to them or it'll just fall off."

I smiled and I think it was right then when I fell in love with him.

He got a straight backed desk chair and placed it in front of me, then sat and motioned for me to lie across his lap. I complied without hesitation and he said, "Now, Miss Jones, this will be the last of your punishment for tonight. So, how many spanks do you think you deserve?"

I eagerly answered, "Oh...at least one hundred, Mr. Smith."

"A hundred! Geez Al, give me a break!"

Nobody called me that, not even my girlfriend Wendy; sometimes "Ally" but never "Al". I never liked it but when he said it was different when he said it...I liked it; it was endearing. It would be our thing.

He began to rub his hand all around my bum and it felt very pleasant... then he gave me a smack. It wasn't very hard so I turned my head to look at him and said, "You can hit harder if you want Tommy."

He replied, "Actually, if you don't mind, I'm good with that."

I said, "It's fine; in fact, it's perfect Tommy."

My vagina relubricated as soon as I lay on his lap and his rubbing and the spank relit the flame in my tummy but I wanted this to be his turn so, on his next smack, I said, "Two...but I won't...I won't do what you ask!"

Puzzled, Tommy said, "What?"

I looked back at him and responded, "Just keep spanking, okay?"

Each smack fanned the flames and each time he rubbed I wanted to tell him to slide his hand between my legs but I kept saying, "Fifteen...but I won't do it!"

After five more I finally said, "Twenty...and I relent...I will do what you ask..."

I turned my head to look at him and finished, "I will make love to you tonight. I will!"

* * *

"rrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRUh!" A most satisfying early morning stretch! I was alone in the bed but I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. I curled up in the comforter and contemplated the previous night. We had indeed made love and it was... in a way... like my first time. I had many previous sexual relations, of course, but most were him on top, hump - hump - hump, thankyou and goodnight. But last night was SO different.

As we were getting into the bed, me naked and him still in sweatpants, he stopped and said, "There's something I'd like you always to remember...when it comes to this stuff; sex, bondage, any of that...the ball is always in your court, okay? Don't ever let me do anything that you don't like...it's only fun for me if I know, really know, that it's fun for you too."

We were looking into each others eyes as he spoke it was easy to tell that he was sincere. I answered, "Okay."

"And there's a little promise I'd like you to make...don't ever fake it, okay? That's important to me...maybe it's an ego thing but I need to know that what I'm doing to you is really turning you on. If it isn't I need you to tell me, okay?"

I grasped his face, touched my forehead to his and whispered, "I will, Tommy but there's something you need to know too. Before, when you touched me and made me come with your hands...it was the best, strongest orgasm I have ever had. You don't know how close I was to fainting. I'm not exaggerating, Tommy...I'm not trying to boost your ego. It's the truth and it always will be."

We kissed then--the long, soft, deep kiss that he does so well. As we slid under the covers, into a nice spoon with him behind, I thought I must find a way to let him know that his every touch sends shivers down my spine. Even though I had promised to make love, he wasn't pushing it. He had his arm over me and was gently rubbing my tummy which, in itself, was arousing but I grasped his hand and moved it to my breast. With a touch as light as a feather he swirled his fingers in spirals up my boob. He drew little circles around my nipple then kneaded the bud between his forefinger and thumb. He repeated the process, over and over, on both breasts. It was like being bathed in warm milk. "mmmmmmmmmmmm...."

I could feel his arousal press against my bum through his sweatpants and, when I couldn't stand it any longer, I turned to face him then threw the covers off and pulled the pants down to his ankles. My arousal increased as, for the first time, I saw his circumcised cock, fully erect and waiting. He was a perfect size, not huge but not small by any means. His hands were on my waist and he patiently let me go at my own speed as I straddled his hips and slowly slid him into me.

I began to hump like I had always done but he immediately stopped me and changed my motion to a sort of wave that rubbed our pubes together and naturally moved him in and out. Panting quite a bit, he said, "Let me know when you come, okay?"

I was breathless and very close so it was difficult to speak but I said, "Okay...but...the whole...hotel...is going to hear...me yell 'I'm coming!'"

He was close too and just as breathless, "Pick...oh geez...pick another...word."

I was so close. "Like...mmmmmm...like...Phila...del...phia?"

He almost shouted, "Just use...ohhhhh...another city!"

I don't know why I chose it but, "OHHHHHH...NOW TOMMY...UH...CHICAGO...CHICAGO!"

We both blew at the same time and I could feel him blast his juice into me as mine oozed over him. He pulled my head down and we locked into a hard, heavy breathing kiss. He had his arms clamped around me, holding me like I was in a vice. We writhed and moaned and ground our groins into each other for what seemed like hours before we started to ebb. He held on to me and I never wanted him to let me go... not ever!

Our muscles relaxed almost at the same time and I just lay on top of him, like a gooey, boneless blob. Eventually we slowly rolled back into the spoon and drifted off to a most languid sleep.

* * *

Tommy came out of the bathroom just as we heard the knock on the door. He tipped the waiter, pulled the cart in and rolled it to my bedside then leaned in and kissed me. "Good morning, gorgeous. D'you sleep okay?"

Stretching again, I answered, "Oh YESssss!"

"I just got OJ and coffee. I figured you'd probably want to go back to your room and change. Maybe, after, we can meet for breakfast."

I was still in bed, propped up on an elbow, and he was sitting on the edge. We were quiet as we sipped our orange juice and I contemplated a new feeling I had the moment I saw him come out of the shower. All I wanted to do was make him happy...forever! It was a little conundrum because of what he had said last night. I would gladly let him do anything to me if it made him happy, even if I didn't really like it. But he had said; if I didn't like something then he would be unhappy. A conundrum indeed.

I broke the silence, "Last night you said that 'the ball was in my court', right? And you said that I should only do things that I like, really, really like...is that correct?"

He responded, "Yes, absolutely."

With that I slid out of bed to my knees then moved in front of him and pulled open his robe. As I leaned down and began to kiss and lick his penis he said, "Oh...you don't have to..."

I put my finger on his lips and stopped for a moment, "Shhhhh."

He was already hard when I leaned down again so I slipped him into my mouth. I had never really liked doing this to guys. It had never aroused me and I would just pump and suck to get it over with but now... I was surprised at how good it felt to have Tommy in my mouth. I slowly moved up and down, caressing his penis with my lips and tongue. His moans told me that he was enjoying it and his pleasure aroused me but, this was for him and when he erupted I sucked hard... I wanted everything he had. I kept it up even when he started to jerk against it as his cock, now very sensitive, began to soften. It was the first time in my life that I actually enjoyed doing this for a man.

When I was done I took a sip of orange juice, swished it around a bit, and then swallowed. I didn't think he'd like to kiss me while I still had remnants of his liquid in my mouth. But, when we did press our lips together, the way he kissed me told me that he wouldn't have cared.

Then Tommy said, "I have to repeat something that I said last night."

I asked, "What's that?"

He responded, "WOW!"

We both laughed and hugged for a bit then we got dressed and I went back to my room. I passed by a few people and most looked at me and smiled. It took me a minute to realize that I was sporting a huge grin that just would not go away.

* * *

We met for breakfast and I ate like a Clydesdale; I was amazed at how hungry I was. We chatted and joked and ragged on some of the speakers at the seminar. When we were having our coffee I said, "I'd kind of like to attend the two o'clock session."

Tommy said, "The Whiteside thing? You're kidding!"

I protested, "No... I'm not kidding! It's on VPNs and even you have to admit that he is pretty knowledgeable in that area."

"Yeah...I guess. He's such a self-righteous, pompous horse's rear end though."

It was only eleven and we had some time to kill so we decided to go for a walk and do a little shopping. We strolled and did some window shopping. I made a mental note to return to a nice little lingerie boutique that we passed. As we turned a corner on to another shop lined avenue Tommy suddenly stopped and said, "Oh...you know there's a couple of places I need to go that will bore the teeth out of you so why don't we split for around forty five minutes and meet in that café."

He pointed to a little bistro and I agreed, kissed him and walked back the way we had come then... I turned and peeked around the corner. He obviously didn't realize that I had seen the sex toy shop across the street and, after he went in, I crossed and peered in the window then snuck in. I hid behind clothing displays and worked my way to the doorway of a change room near the front counter where Tommy was speaking to the salesgirl. He hadn't seen me however; the salesgirl had but, she said nothing.

She was an attractive thirty-ish woman wearing a black leather vest and hot pants. She had a goth-like look with dark makeup and jet black hair. "What can I help you with, handsome?"

Tommy replied, "Well...I'm looking for some...er...bondage stuff...I guess."

Flatly, like she was just selling socks, she asked, "Sub or dom?"

"What?"

She explained, "Are you a submissive or a dominant?"

Clearly uncomfortable Tommy replied, "Oh...well it's not really like that but...dom I guess."

Never deviating from her business-like tone, "Boy or girl?"

He replied, "Uh...girl...er...woman...unbelievable woman."

"How long have you known her?"

Tommy answered, "About one day."

She raised an eyebrow and said, "Oh my...she must be pretty special to have you so smitten in just one day."

Tommy said, "She is that. She's drop-dead-gorgeous; she's smart; she's hip...you know. The room lights up when she comes in...words can't express..."

I felt tears well up as I heard him say the words, especially hearing him say them to someone else.

She continued, "I'm Luanne by the way...so, does she feel the same?"

Tommy, shaking her hand, softly answered, "Oh God...I hope so."

It was difficult to keep from rushing over and hugging him to death but I held my ground. Remembering that Luanne knew I was there I realized that she was asking some of these questions for my benefit.

Luanne continued, "Have you done any bondage play yet?"

Tommy, becoming a little less anxious, said, "Yeah...a little spanking...and with a crop."

She reached up, took a brown leather riding crop from the wall and handed it to him, "Like this one?"

Tommy snapped it in the air a couple of times then, pointing to a black one said, "No...more like that one I think."

She switched the crop around and Tommy snapped it then said, "Yeah, this is pretty close."

"How hard did you strike?"

He smacked the crop on the counter twice and answered, "Pretty much like that."

Luanne then held out her arm, palm up, and said, "Show me, once, here on my forearm."

Tommy was reluctant but tapped her lightly with the crop. She laughed a bit and said, "That wasn't how you hit the counter. Now, come on big boy, show me what you got!"

He shrugged then smacked her on her forearm the way he had used it on me last night. Luanne, not flinching even a little, said, "Okay, that's not bad for beginners. If she was okay with that then we have something to work with. Were you looking for something specific?"

"Well, I've seen these floggers. I think they're horse hair."

Luanne walked to an aisle and returned with a flogger, "This is a very good choice, especially if you're both new. We call it a 'Pony's Tail' and is quite soft. See?"

Tommy took it from her and felt the hair and gave it back, "Yeah, very nice and soft."

Luanne continued, "If you learn to use it right you can apply a good variety to your partner. It can be hardly more than a tickle to a pretty good sting. Let me show you. Hold out your arm."

He hesitated a bit but then put out his forearm and Luanne slowly dragged the hair across his skin then, setting the flogger into a windmill motion, she struck him several times, increasing the intensity with each hit until Tommy pulled his arm back. "Oh! Yeah...okay...that last one was pretty good. I'm surprised at how much range."

Luanne put out her arm and, without prompting, he began to stroke then whip her skin. He stopped when he saw her wince a tiny bit. "Oh, sorry!"

Luanne interrupted, "No, no. It was fine. I have to say I'm impressed. You really have a feel for the whip."

Tommy moved in closer and leaned down on the counter, "Listen, I appreciate what you're saying, but I don't need to get stroked here. It is critical that I don't hurt her so I have to be sure that I do this right."

From the other side of the counter Luanne matched his position so they were almost nose to nose, "Oh honey, I'm the last person you want to talk to if all you want is your ego stroked. You really do handle it well. The fact that you know the difference between 'pain for pleasure' and 'hurting' helps you use it properly."

Tommy stood up and said, "Okay, thanks. Sorry if I..."

Luanne stopped him, "Don't worry about it. So, what do you think? This is our top of the line. It's one hundred and twenty dollars."

"Oh, yeah...I'll take it."

This was beginning to arouse me! I was so looking forward to tonight.

Luanne continued, "Anything else?"

"Yes. Some rope it think. Good stuff, you know, soft."

She explained, "Well, the best is pre-conditioned hemp. It's very strong, so you can suspend, and it's nice and soft.... a little expensive. It's a buck a foot; natural or white."

"Okay, white, maybe four six footers and two twelve footers...for now."

Luanne made a suggestion, "I would change that to six four footers and two twenty footers. I know it's a little more but..."

Tommy interrupted, "No, that's fine. Whatever you think."

DAMN! I was getting hot!

He continued, "There's one more thing. I've seen this vibrator... It's fairly large and looks like a big flashlight...like a cop has."

She went down another aisle and returned with a device similar to what he described. It was at least a foot long and had a ball on the end. "I think this is what you're looking. They call it a "magic wand" and this is our best. It's cordless but powerful as hell, See?"

Luanne placed it on his arm and switched it on low, "Oh yeah. That's pretty good."

Then she switched it to high, "Holy crap! Is there a diesel engine in there or something?"

Luanne laughed and said, "Not quite. Now, there's different settings, see? It goes from low up to high by turning this wheel at the bottom. Then you can set to steady or pulse and then there's a pulse that goes from low to high. It's ninety dollars."

Tommy said, "Sold! Maybe a set of spare batteries would be good too."

She replied, "Oh yes! Take it from me, there's nothing worse then the batteries dying at the wrong time."