The Armoire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can imagine."

She answered, "No, honey, you can't."

It was getting awfully hard to keep from touching myself. The anticipation of what was going to happen tonight was killing me.

Luanne asked, "Anything else?"

Tommy said, "I don't think so...unless you can think of anything..."

She motioned for him to move closer then she whispered something to him and, as he moved back, he said, "Where?"

Luanne pointed across the street and Tommy asked, "Why are we whispering?"

She said, "I want it to be our little naughty secret."

He paid for the toys, thanked her for her extraordinary assistance, and then went out and across the street.

"You can come out now, honey."

I could feel myself blushing but I moved to the counter, "Thanks for not saying anything."

Luanne said, "That's okay. I think it's safe to say you're in for a pretty fun evening."

I blushed even more and she grasped my hand and said, "Oh honey, don't be embarrassed. I think you and he might have a very special relationship. He seems like a pretty cool guy."

"Oh yes! He's an amazing man! Maybe I could get something that would...you know...turn him on."

Luanne said, "You know...as much as I'd like to sell you something, I think you have everything you need to turn him on."

I smiled at her and she continued, "There is one thing though, that you might consider..."

* * *

My whole afternoon went by as a blurry fog. I couldn't focus on anything other than being where I was right then; standing in front of his door. I was even more excited than I was the night before but I was anxious again and I knew why--the ropes. Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT! I knew he would never hurt me and I knew I could stop any time--ANY TIME! One word! That's all it took! I was shaking now, I had gotten myself into such a frenzy that I was actually shaking!

I knocked on the door and Tommy, with his deep blue eyes and beaming smile, invited me in. I saw the big bed with the tall bedposts and the white ropes and I looked at this wonderful man, the man I was now in love with, and I began to cry as my legs buckled and I fell to my knees.

Tommy came to me fast and kept from falling any further, "God, Al... what's wrong? Alyssa? What is it?"

I grabbed hold of him like my life depended on it and sobbed into his shoulder. He picked me up and lay me on the bed then just held me and let me cry. Tommy didn't know that I fantasized about more than spanking when I read those stories. I dreamt of being tightly bound and played with but, it was like he had said, always with someone I could trust. But those two men, my self absorbed ex-husband and my psychotic ex-boyfriend had sucked the trust right out of me and my fear was going to cost me this man, this extraordinary man.

Tommy eased my sobbing when he said, "Alyssa, tell me what it is babe and we'll fix it."

Through some tears I said, "I'm so sorry, Tommy...I trust you...I really do but...it's the ropes...I've never been..."

"It's okay Al, we don't have to use them if you don't like them. I thought this might be a little scary for you so, when you're able, let me show you, okay?"

I was still crying a bit but I was curious so I said, "I'm okay...what is it?"

He helped me up and we went to the foot of the bed. The posts were over six feet high and he had attached ropes to the bottoms and near the tops; all the ropes had loops in the end. He took one of the higher ropes and held the loop in front of me, then he said, "Don't be scared okay? Just trust me a little and put one hand through the loop."

Still shaking I did what he asked and he continued, "Good. Now grab the rope above the loop."

I did that too. "Okay, see it's sort of like being tied, right?"

It was a bit so I nodded yes, "Okay, now let go of the rope and bend your wrist a bit and pull."

I did what he said and my hand slid easily out of the loop! "I don't underst..."

"Look... I figured that if you read some of those online stories you're bound to get at least a little excited by more than just spanking. But, on the other hand, I also know what you went through with those two assholes and I can only imagine how hard it must be for you to put your complete trust in another man."

I tried to interrupt, "But I do trust you Tommy..."

"I know you do and I can't tell you how happy that makes me. And I do need you to trust me but, for now, trust me in a different way. Trust that I will try to help you along, as far as you want to go, in baby steps...at your speed, not mine."

I moved into him and hugged him so tight as to hurt a smaller man, "I do Tommy. I trust you completely. It's like there's another person inside me who's so afraid."

He continued, "I understand Al and I was stupid here. I went too fast. I shouldn't have put the ropes up before you got here it's just that it took quite a while to get them right."

I pulled out of the hug and said, "Okay, explain the ropes and the loops again."

"All right, I set them so that you can slip your hands and feet in. Then you can pull your limbs toward you a little which should give a reasonable illusion that you're really bound. But, you saw before, all you have to do is let go and your hands slip out easily--your feet too. But we don't have to use them now or ever if you don't want to."

He moved back into me, grasped my face and put his forehead to mine, "Look, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that I'm falling pretty hard for you. And the spanking and sex and whatever else may be part of who you are but it's not 'who' you are. And I really like who you are."

I said, "I want to try the ropes now Tommy, but can we skip the Miss Jones thing for tonight?"

Tommy replied, "Sure, of course. Why don't you just tell me what you would really like to do?"

I said, "Well, I'd like to strip for you and then you can help me get into the loops and then...you can do whatever you want."

A little perplexed he said, "Whatever I want? That doesn't really narrow it down too much."

"I know I sound confused but I know exactly what I'm saying. I trust you with my life, Tommy and if you want to tie my up for real then I want you to do it. I'd be scared, but I'd want you to do it. Can you understand?"

Tommy smiled and said' "I think so, Alyssa but I'd like to do it in baby steps too... that stripping thing sounded pretty good though...except for one thing."

I asked, "What's that?"

"Let me undress you."

Before he finished the sentence I was aroused. He stood up and started to unbutton my blouse as I stood straight with my arms by my sides. He slid his hands under the blouse then slowly pushed it off my shoulders and let it waft down and off my arms. His touch was exquisite and he said, "Oh wow!" when he saw the skimpy red lace bra I had bought at the lingerie shop. He slid his hand up under the bra so his hand were cupping my boobs then he used his thumbs to undo the front clasp and, again, pushed it gently off my shoulder. My loins were a seething caldron when he knelt, unzipped my skirt and let it fall.

Another "Oh my!" when he saw the tiny red lace thong. Then, starting at my ankles, he slowly, and ever so lightly, dragged his fingertips up the outside of my legs to my hips. If Tommy had just looked at my clit then, I would have exploded in his face.

He slipped his hands down my hips and into the thong then, like before, he slowly, slowly slid his hands down my legs taking the panties along for the ride. I had been quiet the entire time. I just wanted to enjoy what he was doing but he must not have realized how close I was because he just stood up and led me to the foot of the bed. DAMN!

Tommy had me rest my bum on the bed's footboard then spread my feet wide apart so he could loop the ropes around my ankles. He had me pull my feet towards centre to tighten up a bit then he repeated the process with my wrists in the high ropes. It did feel like I was really bound in a wide, standing, spread eagle; the knowledge that I could easily escape went a long way in easing my anxiety and...it was exciting...VERY exciting!

Tommy then moved to the shopping bag on his desk and returned with the flogger. I had to act surprised as he explained, "I have a little confession to make. When we split up today, I went to a little sex shop and got a few things. This is a 'Pony's Tail' and I got some lessons on how to use it."

I simply said, "OOOOooooo!"

He asked if I was ready and when I said I was he knelt and began to windmill the whip. He started at my ankles then, slowly and rhythmically, walked the flogger up the inside of my right leg to my knee. The lashing left a prickly sting sensation, like a thousand pins were poking me. All my muscles tightened with his first hit and I had my teeth and lips clenched emitting a low "HMMMMMMMM." I realized we had a problem so I said, "Philadelphia!"

Tommy immediately stopped and said, "Oh, what is it? Does it sting too much?"

I answered, "No, no, I mean, it stings yes, but, I'm going to scream, I mean...I need to scream. I think I need some sort of gag."

"Oh, okay. Well, I do have this."

He went back to the bag and returned with a black, rubber ball gag and I almost blew it, "Where did you get that? You didn't buy it...er...I mean...where did you get it?"

He explained, "At the sex shop. Actually, I was a little nervous, I guess, so I forgot a couple of things the first time and I had to go back while you were at the Whiteside session. I got this and some lotion and some wrist and ankle cuffs."

I was curious to see the cuffs but I just said, "Oh."

He washed and rinsed the gag in the bathroom then, as he inserted into my mouth, he said, "Say 'Philadelphia.'"

My attempt came out as, "Phiew-ah-el-phia."

He fastened the Velcro straps behind my head and said, "Okay, I can make that out... don't forget 'Chicago,' eh?"

I nodded and again he knelt, began to windmill the flogger, and walk the lash up my leg. The prickly, stinging sensation returned and, as he began on my more sensitive inner thigh, I could no longer suppress my urge to scream. "MAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH..."

I was already panting but the scream was constant, interrupted only by the need to noisily gasp in a lungful of air. Just shy of my vulva he moved the whip up a bit then the lash steadily strolled down the front of my leg to my ankle. It was like he was painted my leg with the whip as he marched the lash up the outside of my leg to my hip. "MAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH... gasp... GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH... gasp..."

My vagina wanted to reach out and grab the lash as he smoothly moved it across my tummy, over my hips, and around to my bum, without missing a beat. Evenly paced downward strikes; down my left cheek; back up the middle; then down the right. There was a bonfire in my abdomen, trying to burn its way out of my body. I was clenched, pushing against all the new sensations like I was constipated. My face was hot, my head was involuntarily shaking back and forth and I was panting rapidly. "MAAAAHH...gasp...MAAAAHH...gasp... MAAAAHH...gasp..."

Like marquis lights on a movie theatre sign, the prickly stinging raced around my entire lower body. Tommy walked the whip up my spine then over to my armpit and down my side. The lash moved across my lower back then up my other side; then down again; then back to my tummy. He was relentless, never breaking the cadence as he moved the flogger to my breast. I gasped in hard then held my breath as he pulled the lash back until the tip was whipping my areola and nipple. Keeping the windmill motion going, he moved the flogger off me completely, allowing me to exhale and catch a few short breaths then he moved to my other boob.

The stinging was becoming real pain and, no matter where he struck, it seemed to radiate from my abdomen out to my fingertips and toes. Tommy reversed the windmill and began whipping the underside of my breasts, again bringing the lash back until it just clipped my nipple. Tears began to flow as I forced myself to breath, "AAAAWAAAAaaaaaaa...gasp"

The pain was intertwining with the pulses of pleasure pounding in my abdomen and my vagina was a smoldering fire pit full of white hot embers. I pulled hard at my restraints, trying to break free but I was too securely bound. The whip moved down to my tummy... to my pubes... to my thigh... to my other thigh... then...

"HUUUUUUUNNNNNNOhhhhhhh TOMMY...CHICAGO...CHICAGO!" (Can she say this clearly even with the ball gag?)

The very first touch of the lash between my legs detonated the hellfire in my belly and it flared out of me with such power that it shocked me! My body was rigid as steel and I pulled hard, hard on the ropes. I had to free myself!

"OHHHHHHH...PLEASE...TOMMY PLEASE...OHHHHHHGAWDDDDD..."

He moved close and, with one arm around my waist, he pulled me to him while lightly whipping my pussy with the other. The convulsions in my abdomen were in tune with his lashes. The pleasure mixed with the pain until I couldn't tell one from the other.

"OHHHHHGAWD... TOMMY... TOMMY... TOMMYTOMMYTOMMY... GEEZZZZZZ!"

When the orgasm crested my body jerked violently as the whip brushed my super-sensitive vulva. I had to free myself to stop this, "TOMMY PLEASE STOP...TOMMY PLEASE...PLEASE...STOP...STOP..."

I heard the sound of the flogger hitting the floor then felt his hand cup between my legs. His soft, soft caress still caused me to convulse but it was soothing. It was comforting. It was him. It was all I needed now.

He unhooked the Velcro, gently removed the ball gag, tilted my head up, and sweetly kissed my lips then he whispered, "I'm going to free your ankles so hang on to the ropes, okay?"

I wondered what he meant by "hang on to the ropes" as he knelt and freed my legs. He then stood, put his arm around my waist and pulled me up straight. My legs were weak but I was able to barely stand and I was still panting hard so I did not speak. My head was spinning but whenever Tommy got close enough I tried to kiss him--on his forehead, cheek, his hair...it didn't matter, I just had to kiss him. As he moved to free my right wrist he laughed a bit and, through the mist, I heard him say, "Okay sweetie, okay. I need you to let go of the rope now, babe."

I didn't understand. Why didn't he just untie me instead of futzing with my fingers and prying? Finally, my arm came free and he moved to the left wrist, again prying at my fingers with one hand and holding me up with the other.

"Please, kiddo. Help me out here. Let go of the rope, baby..."

I was dizzy and was panting noisily but I managed, "Just...untie..."

When my wrist came free I just slumped into his arms. He picked me up, carried me to the side of the bed, and sat me on the edge. "Sit there for a bit okay? I'll be right back. Boy, you didn't make that easy!"

"...what?"

He said, "For someone that weighs like...one fifteen...you got one hell of a grip there, tiger!"

The cloud in my brain was beginning to lift and I said, "Why didn't you just untie me?"

He looked puzzled and answered, "Uh, Alyssa, sweethear, you weren't tied, remember? Your wrist was just through the loop and you had to hold it yourself."

He wasn't making any sense so I just gave up and he went to the bathroom for some towels. He returned and spread them on the bed then asked me to lie down on my tummy. It was only then that I realized that I was dripping wet from head to toe.

He straddled my hips and when the cold lotion hit my back I went "OO!!!" He began to rub the cream into my back and apologized that he had no means to heat the liquid. It felt like mink gloves as he rubbed my back, my shoulders, my arms, down my sides, around and over my bum, and down my legs to my heels. It tickled a bit when he rubbed the soles of my feet and I giggled, prompting him to say, "Hmmm, I'll have to remember that!"

He had me turn onto my back the straddled my hips again, poured more lotion on my tummy, and began to rub. I wished that he was naked too and I reach up to him but he put my arms back down. "Let my finish this first, okay?"

He massaged the cream into my skin on my chest, up my sides, over my arms, then around and over my breasts. When he moved the rubbing down I grabbed his wrists and slid his hands back to my boobs and said, "They need much, much, more lotion."

He smiled and massaged so slowly, kneading my breasts, then used his fingertips around my areola and nipples. All I could say was, "mmmmmmmmmm..."

Eventually he moved down to my tummy, over my hips, abdomen, pubes, and down my legs to my toes. I then spread my legs wide and, with two hands, pointed to my vulva and said, "You whipped me very hard here, Tommy. I think it should be given extra attention."

He shook his head and smiled then moved between my knees and applied some lotion. He delicately glided his hand over my labia, down to my bum, then back up and around my clitoris. He continued until I whispered, "Please come inside me, Tommy..."

Without hesitation he slid his sweatpants off and gently entered my waiting vagina. My arms and legs closed around him like a Venus Flytrap and I was aroused but I didn't care if I had an orgasm; I just needed him to be with me, inside my body. He would climax and that was good enough for both of us.

He kissed me softly, all over my face and on my lips, as he slowly oscillated his groin into mine. I tightened my grip as I felt him begin to come and...instantly, from out of nowhere, my orgasm joined his. It wasn't violent for either of us; instead it was slow and luxurious, like falling into a mountain of feathers.

After a few moments he rolled onto his back and I cuddled up to him as close as I could. Exhausted, we both began to drift into a warm, soft, doughy sleep when my eyes snapped open and I almost shouted, "I WASN'T tied!"

Half asleep, Tommy said, "What?"

Excitedly I continued, "I wasn't tied, Tommy! I could have...I could have freed myself, couldn't I?"

Still dopey he said, "Right...you knew that...let's rest now, okay?"

Frantic to make him understand I said, "No, I didn't know. Don't you see? Once you started I forgot about it. In my mind I was securely bound, completely at your mercy. Don't you get it?"

Fighting his urge to sleep, he answered, "Oh Al, I really wish I did but..."

It was obvious that I wouldn't be able to explain it--even to myself. But, in my heart, I knew what I meant. I would never be afraid of the ropes again--not with him.

* * *

It was still dark when I awoke and my movement caused Tommy to stir as well. The only light was from the ubiquitous hotel night lamps. I softly rubbed his chest then grabbed a towel and wiped the slobber off him. I hadn't done that since I was a child, when I could sleep through an atomic bomb blast. He began to stretch and, like an addictive yawn, I followed suit. "RRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrugh!"

Tommy grabbed his watch from the nightstand and said, "Hmm... it's only midnight."

It must have been around eight when we went to sleep. I cuddled back into him and said, "You were amazing with the flogger. I think you may have a gift!"

He laughed and said, "That's what the girl in the shop said. But I think I need to practice."

I repositioned so that we were face to face then said, "I'd like to help with that, in any way I can, and as often as I can."

He moved his lips to mine and kissed me in that soft, deep, kiss that always gets me wet. Then he asked, "Is it fair to say that we may be starting a long term relationship?"

I look straight into his eyes and said, "Would it scare you if I suggested...forever?"

He said, "Well, if that's the best you got."

I playfully punched him and we both giggled and wrestled on the bed for a minute or so then I got up went to the bathroom. He was back in his sweatpants when he came back from his turn and I asked, "Can we do another one? You know...tie me up..."