The Armoire Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled and said, "Absolutely! Do you have something in mind?"

"Well, you could force me...you know...force me to do something."

Not sure what I meant, he asked me to elaborate so I continued. "You could tie me up...really tie me up this time, so that I am completely at your mercy, you know? Then you could 'torture' me until I agree to...maybe... pleasure you in my mouth...or something."

Quite seriously he said, "Alyssa, I never want to make you do something that you don't like..."

"Tommy! I love having you in my mouth! It's just part of the game, that's all."

He smiled then and said, "So, how would you like to be bound?"

Still naked, I got up and put my arms around him and said, "It doesn't matter. Whatever you like but really tight okay? So I can hardly move."

"Are you sure?"

Staring into his beautiful blue eyes I answered, "I've never been more sure about anything."

Tommy led me to the corner of the bed and had me kneel on the floor. Then he took a pillow and, holding it behind me, had me move back until my spine was pressing and holding it against the bedpost. Next he told me to cross my ankles behind the post which required me to spread me knees apart quite a bit and hold the foot board with one hand to keep from falling forward. I felt him loop a short length of hemp a few times around my ankles then tighten and tie it off. "See if you're able to uncross your ankles."

I tried as hard as I could but my ankles were locked in place and I became wet realizing this was the first time I had ever been tied for real, "No...no...there's no way Tommy."

He tied the end of a long rope to each wrist and, as he brought the other ends to the diagonally opposing post, I asked, "Were you a boy scout? You seem to be pretty good with knots."

"You have to thank Luanne again, the woman in the sex shop. When I went back the second time there was no one else in the store so she showed me a bunch of stuff. She showed my some easy knots and some other stuff and she helped me some more with the flogger."

"I'll have to drop by and thank her." I said, as Tommy made a loop in one rope, wrapped it around the far post, and threaded the other rope through the loop.

Tommy said, "Yeah, me too. Okay, I'm going to pull your arms now and so have to tell me if it gets to tight or uncomfortable."

He pulled the rope through the loop tighter and tighter which drew my arms straight back until they were pointing directly at the far post. He kept pulling, forcing my back hard against the bedpost, then he stopped, "I think that's tight enough. Don't be a martyr, Al, please."

It did cause my shoulders to ache a bit this new sensation of being immobile from the neck down was creating a gale force storm in my vagina so I answered, "It's fine, Tommy... it's perfect."

He tied it off then came and stood if front of me and said, "Wow...WOW...you don't know how...how...I don't know. Beautiful just doesn't cut it."

He leaned down and kissed me then said, "Oh, hang on a minute."

Tommy went to his bag, removed a digital camera and snapped a couple of pictures then showed them to me on the camera's viewer. The way my arms were pulled back made my boobs jut out like they were begging to be played with and, although it seemed a little conceited, the sight of my own naked body, tied and stretched, caused the storm to ramp up to hurricane status!

"I was hoping to gag you for a while with a cloth and rope but I can't really find a good fabric. The facecloths are too big and..."

I interrupted, "What about my panties?"

"The little red thong? Forget it... you'd probably swallow them!"

I laughed and said, "No, no...in my bag...there's a pair of regular cotton ones. They're brand new. I haven't even worn them yet."

He retrieved the panties and asked if I wanted him to wet them first but I said no so he rolled them up, kissed me again, and stuffed them in.

Next he got a small cushion from chair, placed it between my head and the post, and gently pushed my forehead back. He got some rope, looped it, through my mouth and around my head and the post. He then looped the end across the coils and pulled it snug and tied it off. Except for my fingers, toes, and eyelids, I was completely immobile. Even just a kiss from him would probably have triggered a train wreck of an orgasm.

Tommy took a couple more snaps and showed them to me. I couldn't move my head at all so he had to hold them right in front of my eyes. DAMN... I looked so freaking erotic! I tried to get him to touch me, "Tommy... please...touch me...PLEASE!" but this gag made it come out as absolute gibberish. He kissed me again then went to the shopping bag.

I assumed he was getting the flogger and I closed my eyes in anticipation but, when nothing happened right away, I opened them again to see him kneeling in front of me. He kissed me, smiled a devilish smile, then moved behind me...

"OH...OH NO...OH...AHHHHAAHAAHAAAAA...." The tip of the feather sent a jolt right through me as it touched the sole of my foot. He moved it from the sole to the ball of my foot and then lightly under my toes. Then over to my other foot, under the toes, swirling on the ball, then crisscross on the sole, "AHHHAAAAAA...NO .NO NO...HAAAAHAAAHAAA...STOP...HAAAAHAAAAHAAAA..."

I laughed myself completely out of air but he was watching so he stopped and let me catch my breath, "Holy crow! And we just started! We'll have to thank Luanne for this too!"

"NO NO NO NO...PLEASE...STOP...STOP...AAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA..." He wafted the feather tip up my ankle, then the back of my lower leg, then in a back and forth wave pattern up the back of my thigh. I was terribly ticklish anyway but this, this immobility, unable to move or recoil from the relentless feather was too much!

"OH GAWD NO...TOMMY...NO NO NO...GAAAAWD..." He drew little circles on the side of my hip, then on my hip bone, then the feather glided to my butt cheek. Again, little circles up and down, from the top to the bottom then up the middle. He stopped, seeing that I was again out of breath. My eyes were watering and my throat was getting hoarse and, as I gasped in as much air as I could, I thought of screaming "Philadelphia" but I knew this was fun for him and it was arousing but, then he started again.

"HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA...NAAAAA..." Tommy moved the feather tip in lazy circles across my tummy, up my side, across my tummy again, up the other side, across, just under my boobs. Then he spiraled that evil tuft up my breast and flicked at my nipple with the feather tip. I was biting hard on the cloth and pulling on my ropes with everything I had. I needed to get away from this! He moved to my other boob and spiraled and flicked. "UNNN NNNNOOOOOO..." Then he stopped again.

He looked into my eyes and I wanted him to see that he must stop. If he loves me he must stop. Then he said, "I can't tell you how neat it is to watch you fight this but, remember, if it gets too much, you say 'Philadelphia,' okay? Do you want to say 'Philadelphia' now?"

Laughing so hard had made me terribly light headed and I knew I couldn't take much more but, if it didn't last too much longer. If I could take just a little more--let him enjoy it just a little more...

Breathless, still gasping for air, I said, "Uh uh."

He started again on my boobs, spiraling, flicking. I clenched my teeth on the cloth and held my breath, pushing like I was delivering a baby. Tommy moved the torment to my tummy, back and forth, lower and lower. Then he went across my abdomen, then my pubes, "BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAA..."

He stopped just long enough for me to get one lungful then moved the feather tip between my legs. Little spirals from my bum crack and forward across my perineum; up then down my labia... then my clit.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIT!"

My eyes snapped open as my bud betrayed me; popping out from under its hood, engorged and begging for more. He circled then flicked the plume lightly, stroked my labia, outside and in, then back to that turncoat clitoris. I couldn't move but the orgasm caused me to shake, almost vibrate, in my restraints. Tommy didn't touch me he just kept using the feather as my convulsions caused my abdomen to try and rip itself free from me. I could not make a sound. I was out of air and the room began to spin as my sensitized vulva jerked with every touch. Then he stopped.

Huge gasp of air, "HUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..." Then, "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh..."

He cupped his hand between my legs and softly rubbed. I was so wet it felt like he was squeezing a sponge. When he had brought me down a bit, he undid the gag rope and gently pulled out the panty; allowing me to get a decent lungful. I was dizzy and the butterflies in my belly made me feel like I might get sick, but it passed as I caught my breath.

"Oh...Tommy...next time...just use...the whip..."

Tommy was close to me now, holding my head against his, cheek to cheek, "Well, you said I should force you and, too bad for me, but you didn't relent."

"What?"

He continued, "You didn't give in. You said I should tie you real tight then, your words, 'do anything I want' to make you agree to pleasure me with your mouth but you didn't give in, so, you win."

SHIT! I forgot all about that! I would suck him for a week straight to have stopped the tickling! Besides; the reason I said that in the first place was because I loved his cock in my mouth, "No, no...uh...I give in. I don't want you to tickle me more so I give in. I will pleasure you, Tommy!"

He protested a bit but finally stood up, dropped the sweats, and moved himself into my waiting mouth. I don't think he'll ever understand how much I like doing this to him, especially when I'm tied like this, only able to move my head. He doesn't "fuck" my mouth like all the others did, instead he lets me take him in and control the movement and caress him with my tongue. When he comes, and even after he becomes sensitive, he lets me fondle his penis with my mouth, my lips, and my tongue. It was arousing me and I think I had a little orgasm when he climaxed.

He untied me and we had a nice slow, sensual shower together then went to bed. We talked for a bit and made love again—me on top; something I rarely did before. Then we floated off to a childlike sleep. If the hotel had burned to the ground that night, they would have found us still holding each other and still asleep.

* * *

I changed my flight so we could fly back to Toronto together. We even became charter members of the Mile-High Club, much to the annoyance of the three flight attendants. Everybody on the plane knew, and as we returned to our business class seats, a few guys gave Tommy a thumbs up. There was even some quiet applause. I wasn't embarrassed at all. In fact, I was proud that everyone knew I was with him and that we had just done what every one of them wished they could.

My girlfriend Wendy had driven me to the airport, but Tommy had used a park and fly service so he was going to drive me home. In the parking lot, I picked out his car right away--a late sixties, black Corvette convertible; it just fit him so well.

Over the next few months I spent most weekends at his place which afforded us more privacy than mine. I was still working during the week and Tommy still did a fair bit of web design out of his office at home. His commitment, to the large corporation that bought his business, was finally fulfilled so he could pretty much do what he wanted.

During that time we experimented with many, many different bondage rigs and scenarios; even a couple of outdoor scenes that never worked out. Although his place was not in town there were still quite a few homes in the area and we were always interrupted by people out walking and hiking. One in particular, a Little Red Riding Hood scenario that had promised to be very exciting, was interrupted by two turkey hunters who never knew how close they had come to seeing something they would never have forgotten. The very next day Tommy started looking for properties.

The following weekend we drove about twenty minutes north to view a one hundred acre farm property. We turned into a lane marked by a mailbox with the name "P. Castle." The gravel driveway turned to pavement as we neared a beautifully renovated farm house and two well maintained barns. There was even a good sized, two bedroom "granny flat" about fifty meters from the main house. The farm was originally a horse breeding operation and, at one time, some very expensive horses grazed here so the entire acreage was surrounded by a seven foot chainlink security fence. The real estate agent told us that the husband had died tragically and the wife was fairly eager to sell so Tommy put in an offer...cash deal...no mortgage. Three days later Tommy had himself a ranch as well as three horses that were part of the deal, and a large empty barn with enormous potential!

Driving back Tommy suggested I sell my place and move in with him. Four weeks later we moved to the ranch.

We put an ad in the local paper for a full time person to care for the horses and the other farm chores. A couple of days later, a beautiful local girl named Kendall Bellamy applied for, and got, the job. She would receive a generous salary and live in the granny flat. Tommy told her that, while the horse barn was of course hers to look after, the empty barn was off limits. Immediately we started making drawings and plans to convert that barn into a dream bondage studio. About a week later an incident occurred that was to change our lives forever.

My girlfriend Wendy and I had been close since high school and had socialized often and shared our deepest secrets, right up until my trouble with Bruce. For a time after that I had withdrawn into a bad place, fearful of people in general and men in particular. We didn't see much of each other from then 'til I returned from the seminar. From then on we started meeting again for coffee or lunch and made a point of staying in touch. We met one afternoon for a late luncheon and, as soon as I walked into the café, I could see she was unhappy.

After the waiter left our menus I asked, "What's wrong Wendy?"

She answered, "Oh...it's just...a lot of things...piling up, you know? If you don't mind, Ally...I'd just as soon not talk about it right now. How about you? How's the ranch working out?"

I didn't want to push if she wasn't ready so I told her about Kendall and the horses and, since she knew about my bondage thing, our plans for the barn. Then she asked, "Did you ever get to do the Riding Hood thing?"

"Oh yes! Last Monday afternoon. Those fences are great! Nobody ever comes on the property."

Wendy leaned forward and, almost whispering, said, "Well, details girlfriend!"

It had been a terrific experience so I eagerly began to elaborate, "It was so much fun Wendy! I was this naïve and innocent young girl who was going through the woods to grandma's to meet a boy. Apparently, in our culture, grandmothers always arranged the marriages for their granddaughters.

"Anyway, I'm going through the woods when I encounter a man, Mr. Wolf, and he asks where I was headed so I tell him and then he says, 'Have you passed an official inspection?' I say no. Then he says, 'Oh my, you are a very brave girl!' I ask what he means and he says 'Oh, Miss Riding Hood, if the boy was to discover a flaw then your grandmother would lose her standing in the community. Why, she'd probably have to move away!'

"So then I say 'Oh my, Mr. Wolf, I wouldn't want that to happen! I must find an inspector right away!' So Mr. Wolf says 'Well, as luck would have it, I am an inspector.' So of course I think this is pretty lucky..."

Wendy breaks in; "Because you're so naïve, right? How did you keep a straight face through all this?"

I answer, "Yes, because I am so terribly naïve and...we giggle all the time but we get passed it."

Wide eyed, Wendy says, "Continue, continue!"

"Okay, so I ask if he could inspect me now and he says, 'Well, I have much to do but, since you are such a lovely young lady, I will inspect you now.' So I thank him and ask him what to do. Oh, I'm wearing a poor girl dress and panties, that's it. Anyway, he says, 'Please remove your dress and hang it on the tree' So I take off the dress and he says, 'What is that around you middle?' I say, 'They are panties, Mr. Wolf." And he says, 'You see, this is a serious flaw! You mustn't wear anything like that! Please get rid of them quickly.'

"So I take off the panties and throw them away. Then he says, 'Now please put your hands up above your head and spread you legs.' So I do then he walks around me a couple of times..."

Wendy breaks in again, "Were you getting excited?"

I answer, "Oh Wendy, I get so wet when we do these things. I just love being naked in front of him. I love the way he looks at me. It's even better now than when we first met."

She just looked at me and I thought I saw her eyes well up so I continued, "Anyway, Mr. Wolfe looks me over then he rubs my bum and then between my legs, then he squeezes my boobs. Then he opens my mouth and examines my teeth and I burst out laughing. He teased me but then we got back into it. So he says, 'Miss Riding Hood, everything seems to be satisfactory but I think it would be wise for a major inspection, for the sake of your beloved grandmamma!' Well, that got me giggling but I managed to say, 'Oh, yes, thank you, Mr. Wolfe. We must protect my grandmamma!'

"So... then he points to a couple of trees and says 'That is the official bride-to-be inspection station.' And I say, 'Do you mean the two trees with the ropes attached?' And he says, 'Yes, please allow me to assist you.' So then he ties me with the ropes so that I am spread-eagled between the trees and then...well...it was really nice, Wen. He touched me and rubbed and put his fingers in and kissed...you know. I think he was pretty turned on, seeing me spread naked like that. So, he brought on a really sweet orgasm but then of course he had to punish me because a bride-to-be shouldn't...Oh...Wendy, what is it sweetie?"

She had started to cry so I held her hands until, finally, she said, "It's just...you two are so in love and...you have so much fun. Why can't I have that, Ally...am I so bad...?"

"No, no, Wendy, no...you're a beautiful girl and you'll meet somebody..."

She interrupted, "When, Ally...when will I meet my Tommy? I've been with six guys in the last eighteen months and all of them have been...shitheads...just big shitheads!"

She cried a bit more then settled down and continued, "They were just awful, Ally...one of them hit me and most of the others were just...all they talked about was sports and crap like that. None of them new how to make love they just...banged me. And there was this guy, Frankie...I thought maybe he was going to be okay but...well you know, I'd kind of like to try some bondage stuff, but when I suggested it to him he started calling me like 'slut' and 'perverted'...I'll never meet a decent guy...I just know it."

We talked for more than an hour and she got a little better but when we left the café I could see she was still upset. I couldn't sleep that night, thinking about Wendy and how we were so much alike, except that I had met Tommy. It occurred to me that I wasn't just luckier that her, I was luckier than most women. I loved Wendy and I really wanted to help her.

In the morning, all through breakfast, I told Tommy about Wendy and how I wished I could help her through it. We took our coffees and sat on the front porch and I said, "Sometimes you don't realize how rare a guy like you is, Tommy."

"Rare? Yeah, rare like a grain of sand on a beach. I'm just a regular guy, Al. Okay, I happen to be the luckiest regular guy on the planet but..."

I interrupted, "I want to ask you a huge favour, Tommy."