The Armoire Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it was. I'll look for some other songs...maybe you should compile a list...Oh, by the way, Ally called this morning."

"On my cell?" he said, "You're kidding...I was that out of it!"

"I don't think I could've woke you with a brass band," she said, "But, Kendall invited me up for a couple of days and she said she'll drive me back, so could I hitch a ride with you?"

He said, "Oh sure; I'd like the company...Did Ally want me to call her?"

Sylvia said, "She was worried because you didn't call last night, but when I explained, she was okay. I told her we'd be there around noon."

"Okay," he said, "Well, I just need to hit the head, then I'm ready to go."

Fifteen minutes later and they were on the highway, headed for Darquesied's ranch, "So...I hear you have a boyfriend."

She said, "Yeah...his name is Kevin...and here I am, on my way to see Kendall. Am I awful?"

Tommy chuckled, "Does he know about her?"

"Oh no!" she said, "Kendall knows, but...he isn't...he wouldn't understand. I've been seeing him about three months now and he's a nice guy...a real gentleman, you know? I kind of tested him though...and it didn't—"

"Tested him...? How?"

Sylvia sighed, "Oh...one night I put my bathrobe belt on the pillow and, when he was touching me, I put my arms up to the headboard and asked him if he'd like to tie me up. He asked why and I said maybe it would make things a little more exciting. He just said that I was being silly."

"That's too bad," he said, "Everybody's different, I guess."

"I guess," she said, "I like him well enough, but I'm not in love with him. You've created a monster, Mr. Darquesied, so my only hope is to meet a guy like you!"

He laughed and said, "You know...there are a few of the girls that are in relationships and still come to the ranch. Isabella is a good example; her husband's not into bondage at all, but he knows she comes—not the details—but he knows she goes somewhere. I think it's a kind of 'Don't ask, don't tell' thing. Seems to work for them."

"I suppose it's an option...but not with Kevin. I can tell...he just wouldn't understand. He travels a lot in his business, so I just have to take advantage of his absences. Like now, he's away in Baltimore for a week; but I still kind of feel like I'm cheating."

Tommy said, "Well, if he can't give you what you want, he'll just have to be satisfied with being pretty lucky to be with you when he can, but...he doesn't know what he's missing!"

After two hours on the road he turned the Yukon into the lane and, as they neared the section where the gravel turns to pavement, he hit a little remote to open the newly installed metal gates. Another remote opened the leftmost door of the three car garage and he slid the truck in beside the corvette. As they left the garage, Alyssa was there to greet them.

She ran up and hugged him like he had been gone for a year and, hanging on tight, she nodded to Sylvia who then used the distraction to run into the house.

After a prolonged kiss, Alyssa said, "How's Sadie?"

"Not good," he said, "She's really frail and weak. She talked a lot about her grand daughter...It's a long story. Let's go inside and I'll tell you all about it."

She agreed then Tommy looked around and said, "Where'd Sylvia go?"

"I guess she's anxious to see Kendall," she said.

As the walked towards the house, Alyssa stopped him twice for more kissing. He had only been gone for a couple of days, so he thought she was overdoing it a little...or stalling.

Entering the house, Alyssa stopped to kick off her shoes and motioned for Tommy to continue to the living room. He turned and walked into the room...then started to laugh hysterically as he saw the eight naked women, kneeling, all wearing collars, with their hands behind their heads, and letters painted on their butts. A single letter on each girl's bum, painted in red and spelling out the word...'SURPRISE.'

Alyssa, standing behind him, came close to his ear and whispered, "Happy birthday, Tommy."

He continued to laugh himself to tears, staring at the gorgeous bums of; Isabella (S), Sylvia (U), Mariya (R), Selena (P), Malsa (R), Lilly (I), Kendall (S), and Angelique (E).

"Happy birthday, Master Sammy! Will you release us for a little while?" said Isabella.

Still unable to contain his laughing, he managed to say, "Yes! Please, I release you all!"

All of them popped up to their feet and surrounded him, kissing and hugging and giggling and wishing him happy birthday. Finally able to reduce his laughter to a chuckle, he said, "Thank you, everybody. This was totally unexpected...especially since my birthday isn't for another—"

"It's tomorrow, sweetie," said Alyssa.

"Really? Are you sure...? Oh yeah...okay." he said. He hadn't paid any attention to the date but a quick check of the calendar confirmed that she was right.

Isabella said, "Okay, big guy, into the dining room. It's time for lunch."

The dining room table was covered in trays of sandwiches and a multitude of different salads. Everybody grabbed a plate, loaded up, and found a place to sit for the buffet style meal. Some, including Alyssa and Tommy, went back to the living room while a few stayed by the table.

"So," Tommy said, "how come you're the only one with clothes on?"

She said, "This was all their idea, Tommy. They asked a while ago if they could do something special for your birthday and I said it would be okay. There were more but they couldn't all make it today. I'm going to join in later this afternoon."

"Join in...? Join in what?"

"You'll see," she said, "Were you planning to do some writing this afternoon?"

He said, "I was actually...yes."

"Good," she said, "You go and do that while we...well, we have lots to do."

Just then, Angelique brought him a beer and a wet glass, "Never serve beer in a dry glass, right Sammy?"

"Perfect," he said, and waited as she poured the dark ale into the glass. Angelique was a twenty nine year old enchantress form Montreal. She had long, wavy, dusty brown hair, and a tiny, perfectly proportioned five foot three frame. He thanked her as he took the glass from her almost miniature hand then watched her walk back to the dining room. From the back she looked like a fourteen year old.

When he was finished lunch, Tommy went to the office to do some writing and, just before he closed the door, he watched the naked sirens scurrying about between the rooms. He shook his head and smiled thinking he must never forget how fortunate he was to be...him!

They left him alone for the next couple of hours, which was just as well because he was stuck in neutral with a little dilemma. He had been so fascinated by the thing with Sylvia and the singing that he had hoped he could come up with a way to ask his readers for some help.

He wrote several variations of: "If you had your partner kneeling in front of you and touching themselves for your pleasure, what song would you have them sing?" He reworded the thing several times; changing "touching themselves" to "masturbating"...then changing it back. He was beginning to wear the letters off the delete key.

He had wished that his readers would email suggestions to him but, no matter what he wrote, it just didn't fit in to the story. Finally, after two and a half hours, he gave up, and punched the intercom button.

"Hello out there...Is it safe to come out of my office?"

From the kitchen, Isabella answered, "Uh...give us five minutes, okay Sammy?"

"Five minutes? Okay, but any longer and we're gonna need a mop!" he said as he made a mental note to consider building a bathroom connected to the office.

He waited for the time to pass listening to the sound of a horde of bare feet scampering back and forth. He sighed, realizing that his only real problem in life...was an embarrassment of riches. These gorgeous girls were falling all over themselves to treat him to this special day...as though he deserved it! The reality was that, almost on a daily basis, he got to play out his sexual fantasies with the most delectable women on earth...and they couldn't get enough...and...most of them paid for the...'privilege!'

Alyssa's voice crackled on the intercom, "Okay...you can come out now."

Tommy went into the hall and saw her standing in the kitchen but he just blew her a kiss and headed straight for the downstairs washroom. The loud sigh emanating from behind the door would have made any passerby think he was either having an orgasm or having a large spear removed from his spleen. After washing up he went to the kitchen, "So...what's happening?"

"Dinner's almost ready," she said, "and a couple of the girls are waiting upstairs to help you with your shower."

He smiled; and actually blushed a little, and then he put his arms around her and said, "You seem to be...standing apart from all this."

She kissed him then said, "It's their thing, Tommy...their gift to you. I'm just helping out here and there. They agreed to do it today so you and I can celebrate privately tomorrow. I have my own special treats in store for you then."

"Oooo...special treats, eh?" he said as he pressed himself against her and grabbed her boob.

She pushed his hand away and admonished, "Now, now! Behave yourself, young man. Go have your shower."

He kissed her and turned towards the hall but then he stopped and said, "Do me a favour, will you? If I ever start to take them—and especially you...if you see that I'm taking you guys for granted...I don't know...just give me a slap or something, willya?"

"Consider it done," she said with a smile.

He went down the hall and, as he started up the stairs, Alyssa said, "Oh...Tommy?"

"Yeah?"

"Green light, okay sweetie?"

A little exasperated, he turned and said, "Oh...you know, I'm sure they wouldn't mind—"

"Tommy,' she said, "At the end of the day, whose bed are you going to be in?"

"Uh...well...yours, I hope."

She came closer and softly said, "Exactly...Tommy, I'm so happy that they're doing this for you. I know you don't think so, but you deserve this. Now...green light...! GO!"

He went up the bedroom to find Isabella and Lilly, still stunningly naked, waiting for him by the bed. They beckoned him to approach and Isabella said, "Sit on the bed, birthday boy, and let your two hottest slaves take care of you."

Tommy laughed a little then shrugged and did as he was told. Both girls unbuttoned his shirt and helped him out of it then Lilly said, "Can you finish, Izzy? I'll go get the shower ready."

Isabella said, "Oh, honey, the day I can't undress a man by myself is the day you'll have to put me in a home!"

They all laughed and, as Lilly headed to the shower, Isabella pushed him back onto the bed and began to remove his shoes and socks.

At twenty two, Lilly was the youngest client to frequent the ranch. She stood five foot five and was trim and very fit. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her but she wasn't skinny and when she flexed she displayed a nice muscle. She had dark brown, shoulder length hair with just a hint of red, if the light hit her right. Her huge, deep brown eyes and luscious, pouty lips oozed sex appeal, accentuated by her virtually perfect boobs. Any bigger would be out of place; any smaller would be...sad. Lilly possessed all the fire and sense of adventure of her mother and a joy in her step that brought a smile to all that saw her.

Isabella had moved to undo Tommy's belt and trouser buttons then she grabbed his cuffs and, with a hefty pull, had the pants off in one go. She slid back up and, looking him in the eye with a devilish grin, she slowly relieved him of his jockeys.

She them moved herself back up, grabbed his increasingly stiffening cock, and took it completely in her mouth. She slowly moved her head back until his eager shaft popped out of her lips, and then she just held on and softly rubbed. "Lil'? Is the shower ready yet...? Cuz he sure is!"

From the shower, Lilly answered, "Yep. Ready when you are."

As he took Isabella's hand, Tommy resigned himself to the fact that he wasn't going to be able to get rid if his stupid grin any time soon. The bedroom shower was a large, square stall with a plate glass front. There were two "Downpour Rain" shower heads, side by side, easily allowing all three to be under the flow.

He just stood there and soaked up the warmth of the water and the attentive lathering of the two dazzling shower maidens. From behind, Isabella soaped him up from neck to heels, and then she pressed herself up against him and began to shampoo his hair. He had expected her to be in front and eventually on her knees since oral sex was Isabella's passion. Boy or girl; so long as she had something in her mouth, she was a happy camper. Instead, Lilly, after washing his chest and arms, knelt down and began to lather his legs.

When she finished her soaping, she moved forward and wrapped her honeyed lips around his now rock hard warrior. She had never done this before; it had been a kind of unwritten rule in deference to Malsa, but she had obviously gotten the green light from her mother. She slowly took him almost completely into her mouth as Isabella pressed her fabulous, sponge-like breasts into his back. Lilly was a little tentative, obviously somewhat inexperienced, but Tommy was enjoying it nonetheless. He would have been hard pressed to remember a time when he didn't enjoy having his cock in the mouth of a beautiful young woman.

Regretting that he couldn't do much for Lilly at that time, he reached his hand back and between the legs of a very appreciative Isabella. She began to rub herself, and those magnificent boobs, against his back; and he began to move himself gently into Lilly's wonderfully warm mouth. She was using her hand to squeeze the base of his cock so she'd have more time to perfect her technique; obviously something mom had taught her.

He felt Isabella begin to hold him tighter as she climaxed against his hand. He put his other hand on Lilly's head to let her know that he was really close; thinking she might not want him to come in her mouth, but she grabbed his hips and began sucking as hard as she could. It was a bit too hard really, but, ever the trooper, he made do...blasting a healthy supply of his cream into her surprisingly eager mouth. He could feel her swallowing; gulping like a hungry calf. As he gradually came down, he had to push her away a bit to let her know it was time to desist. She then soaped her hands and began to clean him which caused him to spasm a little as she rubbed his now very sensitive dick.

She tilted her head back to take some shower water into her mouth, swished it around, and spit it out. Then she popped up and kissed him saying, "First time ever, My Master! How'd I do?"

Smiling, he answered, "I hated every minute of it!"

That earned him a playful slap on the chest and, as he held her shoulders and turned her around, he said, "Did you see that, Izzy? My little slave has struck her master. I think some punishment is in order. If I could impose on you to—"

"I'm all over it, My Master," said Isabella, as she moved in front of Lilly, knelt, and beckoned her to spread her feet apart. From behind, Tommy pressed himself to Lilly's back and began to gently fondle her soapy breasts while she turned her head and pressed her delicious lips to his.

Having Isabella's tongue between your legs was like being driven home from the mall by Michael Schumacher; all you could do was grab hold of something and hope you survived the trip! Lilly did just that; reaching behind her and gripping Tommy's newly awakened soldier as if it were a panic handle. She began to moan almost instantly, moving her hips into Isabella's face and pressing her mouth hard against Tommy's.

Lilly used her free hand to grab the back of his head and almost screamed into his mouth as her pussy gave in to Isabella's relentless probing. Tommy grabbed her tight and Isabella's tongue went into overdrive causing Lilly to convulse and squirm like she was trying to break free.

Finally, she let go of Tommy's abused cock and pushed Isabella's head with both hands, Gasping and panting, she pleaded, "Oh, please Izzy...STOP...! I can't...Izzy...PLEASE!"

Isabella reluctantly relented and said, "Aw, sweetie, I was just getting started!"

The three of them stepped under the warm rain to rinse off and Lilly said, "Sorry, Sam, I think I may have been holding on a little too tight there."

"That's okay, Lilly, I just hope the hand print goes away in a couple of days," he joked.

She gently grabbed his cock again and said, "Maybe if I massage it a little—"

"Okay, little slave, settle down" said Isabella, "If I don't get out of this water soon, I'm going to turn into a prune!"

They laughed and teased a bit more then got out and dried themselves off. Tommy went into his bedroom while the two girls ran giggling to theirs. He just sat on the edge of the bed for a bit; needing to take a breather and take all of it in. He could hear distant laughter and clattering coming from the kitchen as well as the incessant giggling of the two girls in their room. He was glad that these exquisite women were having such a good time, even more so that their greatest desire was to pamper him. Nine eager slave girls...and only one of him.

"It's hard work," he said out loud, "...but somebody has to do it!"

He donned his black trousers, a black, fine knit pullover, socks and shoes, and headed for the door. He heard the two girls in the hallway and, as he started to open the door they shouted, "NO SAMMY! DON'T COME OUT YET!"

Startled, Tommy pushed the door shut again and listened as the two bare footed girls scuttled down the stairs. As they neared the kitchen, Lilly yelled, "OKAY, SAMMY, YOU CAN COME DOWN NOW!"

He sauntered down the stairs slowly to ensure that the girls would be ready for...whatever. He started for the kitchen but, seeing no one there, he turned into the dining room...

"HOLY SHIT!" he said.

There before him, all nine women stood behind their chairs; eyes down, hands behind their backs, and all clad in bright red, satin "Roissy" uniforms. It was a stunning sight. The floor length dresses were similar to the ones worn by the women at the Chateau Roissy in "The Story of O". The top portion was like a three-quarter sleeve blouse, except the breasts were completely exposed, supported by a sort of half-bra that made the girls' boobs jut out wonderfully. The lower parts of the dresses were split from floor to waist, both back and front...for 'easy access.' In a way, the dresses made them appear more exposed than if they were actually naked.

There was only one empty spot at the head of the table so Tommy moved toward it but, as he passed Alyssa, she whispered, "You should inspect us."

"Oh...right," he said, then moved behind her and spread the dress panels apart, exposing her marvelous bare bum. A little rub and a gently probing finger between her legs caused her to squeak a little, and then he moved on down the line, "inspecting" each girl in order. Isabella let out an audible moan as he rubbed her magnificent cheeks, so he softly inspected between her legs and discovered that she was soaking wet.

He proceeded to the others but, when he got to Selena, whom he hadn't seen in quite a while, he said, "Step back and turn around please, Selena."

She was an exotically stunning "Greek Goddess" with shoulder length, chestnut brown hair. Voluptuous and fairly tall at five eight, her deep, smoldering, coffee brown eyes virtually screamed "SEX!"

As Tommy softly ran hands over her firm, dazzling breasts, Selena's eyes slowly closed, but snapped open abruptly as he tweaked her pointed, rocklike nipples. He then gently lifted her chin and softly kissed her delectable lips and said, "Very nice, Selena."

"Thank you, My Master," she said as she returned to her previous position.