The Armoire Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy quickly deked into the kitchen to wash his hands, then went back to the head of the table and took his seat then, when the girls didn't move, he said, "Uh...please sit, everybody."

With that, all but two of the girls sat down while Lilly and Mariya went to the kitchen, returning with prepared plates of baked chicken, roasted potatoes, and Brussels sprouts...all Tommy's favourites. They served him first then the rest of the woman and finally themselves, and then they distributed some white wine and took their own seats. At that point Alyssa leaned towards him and whispered, "You have to release us."

"What...? Oh...right," he said, "Uh...you have all done very well in preparing this fine meal. It is my pleasure to release you so we can all enjoy it together."

Instantly the girls relaxed and began to softly chatter and giggle, then Isabella stood up, wine glass in hand, and said, "Sammy, I speak for everyone when I say that it is our great pleasure to be here and do our best to give you a memorable birthday."

The girls all cheered or whistled and raised their glasses in the toast, then Isabella continued, "Now...Alyssa tells us that you keep saying you don't deserve this well, again I speak for everybody when I say...bullshit!"

Everyone burst out laughing and once more raised their glasses in a toast. Isabella drained her glass then sat and Tommy, feeling compelled to say something, stood and waited for the girls to settle down.

"I'm so overwhelmed by all this," he said, "I just don't have the words to truly express how I feel. All I can do is raise my glass to you all and say thank you, from the bottom of my heart."

Again they all clinked glasses then Isabella stood once more, "Sammy...Sammy, you should know that a lot of the other girls would have liked to be here but couldn't make it, for one reason or another, but there's a huge pile of birthday cards waiting for you in the living room. There's also a few little tokens of our appreciation which you can open after dinner as well."

Seeing his exasperation, Isabella continued before he could respond, "Oh, don't get your jockey's in a knot, big guy, we didn't go nuts...just a few things that we can all probably enjoy!

"Oh, and lastly, we'd like to thank Alyssa who has been such a doll about all this. She has stepped back and let us take over her house and...her man...! Thank you, sweetie, for letting us ravage your guy for today."

She sat amid more applause and Alyssa said, "I don't know about ravaging the poor guy—"

"TOO LATE!" said Isabella, "Been there...done that!"

After some roaring laughter they were finally able to get on with their meal. Midway through dinner, Tommy said to Selena, sitting two to his left, "How are things going with the Dutchman?"

"He's Canadian with Dutch heritage, just like you," she said, "And things are going pretty good but I only see him every couple of months, so that's kind of hard. Steven's trying to get himself to the States so we can really be together but it's not an easy process, especially nowadays."

Tommy said, "We miss you. We haven't seen you for a while."

"I'm scheduled for a group thing in about a month. I'm really looking forward to that; and...we're kind of...dabbling. Just light...nothing like here, but it's nice and he really likes it. Maybe I'll have to send him here for lessons!"

Tommy chuckled, "I'm sure you can teach him anything he needs to know...Did you tell him about your visits here?"

"A little," she said, "He knows about the visit next month but, he's been really sweet...doesn't ask too many questions. He knows I like it and that seems to be enough for him."

"I'm really happy for you, Selena, he sounds like a pretty decent guy," Tommy said, as dinner finished up.

The girls started to clean up while Alyssa directed Tommy to the living room, suggesting he start reading the fifty or so birthday cards. He took her by the hand, drawing her into the room, and said, "Listen, I know you gave the green light but...could you be more specific? I keep looking over at you and—"

She placed her fingers on his lips, "Tommy, I'm having a great time. I'm really happy that the girls are here and that they're doing all this for you. Look...they've come up with a kind of schedule...so that each one can be with you. You see Mariya over there? She's waiting to kneel beside you while you read the cards. The rest of us are going to finish cleaning up and leave you alone."

He looked at Mariya who was waiting in the hallway by the living room entrance. He hadn't noticed before but he saw that she was wearing a collar and wrist cuffs. Alyssa continued, "They're expecting that you'll...get the urge and take her into your office for a little while. They told me that they'll just do oral with you and maybe you can do something for them with your hands. It was their decision, not mine. They're just going to pop in and out of slave mode as needed."

"But—"

Again she stopped him, "I know...more specific. Okay, no intercourse, just oral from them and touching from you. In fact, Isabella said that if it looks like you want to—her words-- 'bang somebody', she'll come and get me. So just relax and enjoy, okay? But...save a little for me at bedtime!"

He chuckled then pulled her close and kissed her, "You look amazing in that dress. Keep it on tonight, okay? I've go a little thing I'd like to try later."

"Oh my!" she whispered, fanning herself with her hand and pretending to swoon.

She turned and went back to the kitchen while he went to his chair. Mariya came in and handed him a rye and ginger then opened the humidor to offer him a cigar. As Tommy went to light it, she stopped him, saying, "Oh wait! I mean...Would you please wait, My Master?"

"Oh...okay...sure..." he said as Mariya turned and ran to the kitchen.

Her name, pronounced "Ma-rye-ah", was the result of a love her mother had for the song "They Call The Wind Maria"; apparently mom just took a guess at the spelling. Mariya was a muscular five foot five, twenty eight year old, with long, dark, wavy, auburn hair. Her trim physique was highlighted by a pair of pert but ample breasts and she had a bum that most women would kill for. She was an enigma of sorts; very shy when Tommy first met her but, by the end of her first session, a sleeping dragon was awakened, one who loved the whip and very extreme bondage.

Momentarily, she returned to the living room with Alyssa and most of the other girls in tow. Alyssa reached for the cigar and said, "May I?"

Tommy handed it over then he and the others watched as she lit the cigar, took a deep drag, leaned down, and transferred the smoke from her mouth to his. She smiled at him then stood up, and when he released the bluish white cloud, the girls applauded.

Mariya knelt beside him again and said, "Thanks for your patience, My Master. I just wanted to see her do it. It's really sexy."

Tommy chuckled then Alyssa said, "Well...we're all here now so why not...do it now?"

Lilly said, "Oh...okay. Angel can you give me a hand?"

Angelique and Lilly hurried back to the kitchen while the other girls took seats in the living room. A few minutes later the lights were dimmed and they all started singing "Happy Birthday". The two other girls entered with a large cake illuminated by twenty or so candles shaped into the numbers "59".

Once the first chorus of the song was complete they sang several more rounds; each with a variation of the line "Happy Birthday, Dear Sammy" sung by only one of the women. Variants included: "Please whip me, Dear Sammy"; "Please tickle me, Dear Sammy"; "I'm coming, Dear Sammy"; and, from Isabella, "My ass aches, Dear Sammy."

It took a few minutes to settle down then Isabella stood and said, "Okay, it's time for some little tokens from the girls, Sammy. As I said, we didn't go crazy, we just got a few things that...uh...will be fun for the whole family! There's a card with the names of all those that participated, which is pretty much everybody."

She then reached for the first of several long, gift wrapped packages. Most were about the size of a florist's box; much like the sort that is used for long stemmed roses. Tommy took the package and unceremoniously tore the beautiful wrapping away then lifted the box lid.

"Oh...wow!" he said as he lifted the finest horsehair flogger he had ever seen. A document in the box described the flogger as "The 'Blonde' is the finest, most supple, horsehair flogger available." Tommy spun it in a windmill motion that created a wonderful swishing sound and most of the girls sighed, "Ooooo..."

He passed it around for everyone to examine while he accepted the next gift from Isabella. This one was an unbelievably sinuous, twenty inch, lamb's suede flogger which again drew oooos as it was passed around.

There were several other floggers including a fine kangaroo stinger, a beautiful, braided, kangaroo cat, and, best of all, an eighteen inch deerskin that aroused all who touched it.

"I've never seen this kind of quality," said Tommy, "and believe me I've looked. Where'd you get this stuff?"

Isabella said, "Oh now, Sammy, they're gifts. We can't tell you were we got 'em."

Tommy began to slowly spin the deerskin and, displaying his devilish grin, said, "Ve have vays of making you talk, my dear!"

Isabella surprised him a little when she said, "Ooooo! Yes! A demonstration!"

Realizing that he had opened himself up for that one, he looked at the others, sighed, and said, "Uh...what I would like now is to see a line of slaves on whom I can test my new toys. Volunteers only though."

With that all the girls, including Alyssa quickly formed themselves into a loose semi-circle; hands behind their heads, standing with their backs to Tommy.

A little exasperated, he said, "You did hear me say 'volunteers only', right?"

"Yes, My Master," was their unanimous reply.

He continued, "Very well. I would like you all to bend forward so that your backs are parallel to the floor. When I touch your back you will tell me which toy you wish to enjoy and how many, then you will reach back and hold your dress panels out of the way. You may spread your feet to whatever width you like."

They all bent forward as requested and, again, they all answered, "Yes, My Master."

It was quite a site; nine gorgeous women surrounding him in a half circle, bent over with their asses sticking up, begging to be whacked with something. With the exception of Angelique, all had spread their feet at least twenty inches apart. He moved behind Alyssa, who was in the middle of the line, and touched the deerskin to her back. Immediately, she said, "Twenty please...with the deerskin, if that is your pleasure, My Master."

He smiled at her response. Even here, when it was just for fun, she was still the perfect slave; never telling, always asking. She reached back and pulled the dress panels aside revealing her exquisite firm, round bum, then she bent a bit more, arching her back and thrusting her butt out eagerly.

He began to slowly windmill the thirty or more half inch blades of the flogger and then landed a medium force, downward lash to her right cheek. She responded with a sensual "Oh" at the touch of the light, soft, sumptuous leather. His other deerskins would have pinked her bottom a bit but this leather was of such high quality that it left no evidence at all, so he increased the weight behind the next few until her bum began to exhibit some colour.

He eased up for his eleventh strike between her legs, which drew a somewhat startled "Oh MY!" from her. He adjusted a few times with the new whip until he was getting the hit he wanted; upward, across her labia and just nicking her clit. He had only two left to go when she suddenly whispered, "CHICAGO...OH...CHICAGO!"

He lightened the blows considerably and went well beyond the requested twenty; watching her, to stay in rhythm with her orgasm. After a few seconds, her spasms signaled it was time to stop.

Panting now, she said, "Thank you, My Master."

"You're welcome, my little slave," he said, "Step out of the circle please. I release you now."

When she stepped out she moved to Tommy, put her arms around him, and maneuvered herself so her breasts pressed into his chest. After a long, deep kiss, she said, "I think I have a new favourite!"

He then continued around the semi-circle, one by one, the next six women enjoyed the touch of Tommy's new toys. They chose the horsehair, the lamb's suede, or the deerskin; and he managed to elicit an orgasm from all but Angelique who had kept her legs tightly closed. She was always shy with the whips, preferring tight bondage and "lifters"; and, much to Tommy's delight; she was a slut for tickling as well.

He had deliberately left Isabella and Mariya for last; as it turned out, with good reason. As he stepped behind Isabella and touched the deerskin to her back she said, "Twenty please...with the cat, if that is your pleasure, My Master."

Shaking his head, he took the kangaroo cat and set in motion. He had to get a feel for this one so he started off with fairly light blows but, even at that, the tightly braided kangaroo leather tails left red welts. He increased the force slightly as he went until Isabella's "Oh"s told him he was in the ballpark.

She kept inching her legs further apart, indicating where she was hoping for the next lash to land and Tommy accommodated around number eight. She jerked a bit as the tails struck between her legs and, in a loud whisper, she said, "OH YES!"

The next to last strike did the job as Isabella shouted, "OHHHHH YEAH BABY...CHIIIICAAAAGO!"

Everyone chuckled and, as with the others, Tommy lightened the blows and stayed in rhythm with her climax until she came down the other side. When she was released, she grabbed his head and planted a hard kiss saying, "Put my name on that one, Sammy!"

Only Mariya was left and, as Tommy moved in behind her, most of the girls became silent. Sylvia, standing beside Kendall, asked, "Is there something wrong?"

"No," said Kendall, "but...well, you'll see."

Tommy touched the whip to Mariya's back and she immediately arched her back, pulled the dress out of the way, and said, "Thirty please...with the stinger, if that is your pleasure, My Master."

He sighed and traded the cat for the kangaroo stinger. It had at least sixty long, thin strips of kangaroo leather. Each tail, or "tress", was only about an eighth of an inch wide with sharp edges. The aptly named stinger is designed to inflict a fair bit of pain with little effort from the one who wields it. Tommy already had a couple but didn't like to use them much as they were difficult whips to wield unless extreme pain was the intended goal. Few of his clients relished the kind of sting that this type of flogger delivered; but Mariya was one of those few.

"Very well," he said, "but you'll have to give me a few minutes. Please remain as you are."

He then went through the kitchen and out the back door to a large, vertical post holding up a bird feeder. He spent the next ten minutes or so whacking away at the pole; downward, upward, horizontally; trying to get a good feel for the whip. He then gave himself a relatively soft lash to the inside of his forearm, causing him to loudly whisper, "OW! SHIT!"

He sighed, took a deep breath, cringed, and gave himself a much harder whack just below his elbow, "OWWWW! SON-OF-A-BITCH!" he shouted as he walked around the back yard waving his arm around like it was on fire.

Alyssa came out the back door and said, "Are you okay, Tommy?"

"Oh yeah," he said, "I...uh...just stubbed my toe in the dark."

She went back in for a moment then returned with a bottle of E lotion, "Let's see your 'stubbed toe.'"

He rolled his eyes...and stuck out his arm. She started to apply some of the cream and said, "Oh my, that's a pretty good welt. I think the idea is that master whips the slave, not himself...Well, like you always say...cute, not smart!"

"Yeah, yeah...very funny," he said as they went back into the house to the living room.

The other girls were standing quietly while Mariya patiently waited, still bent over and holding the dress panels to the side. Tommy moved in behind her and again touched the whip to her back to let her know he was there. She braced a bit as he began to rotate the stinger as slowly as he could get away with, without causing the whip to snap, which would hurt even worse.

The high pitched sound of the first smack caused everyone to cringe; like people do with a twenty one gun salute at a funeral. Even Mariya was a little startled by the sting and let out an involuntary, "OHHH...SHIT!"

After five more upward lashes she was audibly sobbing and her butt was bright red. She was gripping the dress panels so hard that her knuckles were white. Tommy switched to downward blows to try and avoid the red areas, but when he reached ten, she was sobbing even harder and her tears were freely falling to the carpet.

He then said, "Maybe that's enough for now—"

Through her weeping she shouted, "NO! PLEASE SAM...PLEASE MY MASTER...YOU PROMISED!"

"It was at my pleasure, my little slave," he said.

"PLEASE, MY MASTER! PLEASE!" she cried, and spread her feet a little more.

He glanced over at Alyssa who just shrugged, then he went back to the upward rotation, laid two more smacks to her butt, and the next between her legs. He had moved in a bit so the tresses would go across her labia and clit but the ends would snap on her pubes. Painful, but better than if the tails snapped directly on her clitoris.

Still, it caused her knees to buckle a little and her head to snap back, "OWWWW...GAWD!"

Every muscle in her body was completely tensed and, with the next lash, she jerked her elbows in tight to her sides, pulling hard on the dress material as her convulsions began.

Another lash caused her to violently shake her head and tear the seam at the back of the dress. Her sobbing was horribly loud but she was clearly in the throes of a powerful orgasm so Tommy struck one more time. The seam gave way completely and the dress dropped to the floor, then Mariya's legs gave out and she fell to her knees.

Tommy immediately beckoned for the girls to help her prompting Kendall and Sylvia to kneel beside her as he backed away. He just stood and watched as the two girls comforted her and her sobs began to fade, but suddenly she shouted, "NO! THIRTY...! I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THIRTY!"

Mariya pushed the two girls away and struggled to her feet and back into position. Tommy, visibly irritated, stepped forward and said sternly, "Are you forgetting your place, my little slave?"

Still sobbing a bit she said, "No...I'm not. I don't understa—"

"WHO IS THE MASTER HERE?" he shouted.

His apparent anger caused her to cry even more as she answered, "You are, My Mas—"

"WHO IS THE MASTER HERE?" he repeated.

"YOU ARE, MY MASTER!" she shouted back.

He then said, "And until I release her, who is the slave?"

Meekly she answered, "I am your slave, My Master, until you release me...I...I have forgotten my place, My Master."

Still speaking with authority, he said, "You will hold that position until I release you. Do you understand?"

Her crying subsiding, she said, "Yes, My Master...I'm very sorry."

Tommy turned and took the E lotion from Alyssa then handed the bottle to Sylvia. As she and Kendall began to apply the cool lotion to Mariya's now beet red bum, Tommy motioned for the rest of the girls to move to the kitchen. He went to the hall and retrieved a terry robe from the linen closet and retuned to the living room as the girls were finishing their ministrations, "Are you done?"

Sylvia nodded that they were and he said, "Could you leave us alone please?"

The two girls left for the kitchen as Tommy moved close to Mariya, "Stand up now, please."